omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009

Crap campaigns are between 2500 and 3000.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

pnfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pnfire
tkebidder wrote:no, it makes Woot "Schrödinger's cat"

Haha had to look that one up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat and yup lol

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder
pnfire wrote:Haha had to look that one up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat and yup lol

It should be a theory that all of us fellow wooters know of or don't know of, or the question is do we know it at all? Hmm Quantum Physics...gotta love it!

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000
lisaviolet wrote:Shhh..

You're taking all of the fun out of the wishing/hoping/begging and promoting ColonelCrap to Santa Claus status.

If someone can get a pair of the Colonel's socks in their crap, there's hope for the rest of us....

Oh, and if you'd like a popup sprinkler or two, I could help ya out...

Woot is the new Santa. <- Definitive Statement.

I, myself, have plenty of crap already. I am sure most of us here do as well. However, my now older children, who now know about Santa Claus, *love* the Bunnies Ogling Carrots

It's like Christmas morning for older people. You never know what is in the box(bag). The excitement of the anticipation.

pnfire

tkebidder wrote:It should be a theory that all of us fellow wooters know of or don't know of, or the question is do we know it at all? Hmm Quantum Physics...gotta love it!

Haha yeah im studying to be an engineer so outside out school any physics is not fun lol

adot126

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adot126
tkebidder wrote:no, it makes Woot "Schrödinger's cat"

is the Bunnies Ogling Carrots the the acid? and the Wootalyzer is the Geiger counter. you might get the acid..... you might not

adot126

I want Count Crapula to give me a chance to "i want one" a Bloody Old Carcass

adot126

Colonel Leonardo da Crapc was Born Outside Cesena

joshobra

quality posts: 35 Private Messages joshobra
omh1009 wrote:Crap campaigns are between 2500 and 3000.

Well, I'm not hoping for a day three because I'm so behind with work right now.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

fldeals

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fldeals
tkebidder wrote:He works for the devil

Pleased to meet you! Hope you guess my name!

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet
fldeals wrote:Pleased to meet you! Hope you guess my name!

I'm confused. What, exactly, is the nature of your game?

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009

I think they are just tired

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

adot126

TV killed the Radio, Luke killed Vader, and a horse killed Superman,(sure whatever) but I can NOT believe that “Angry Birds Plush Pencil Toppers” are going to kill this w00t-0ff

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars
adot126 wrote:TV killed the Radio, Luke killed Vader, and a horse killed Superman,(sure whatever) but I can NOT believe that “Angry Birds Plush Pencil Toppers” are going to kill this w00t-0ff

At least it's not the Jersey Shore board game.

fldeals

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fldeals
lisaviolet wrote:I'm confused. What, exactly, is the nature of your game?

I stuck around at St. Petersburg...
When I saw it was a time for a change...
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain.

I rode a tank...
Held a general's rank...
When the blitzkrieg raged...
And the bodies stank

pnfire

lisaviolet wrote:I'm confused. What, exactly, is the nature of your game?

You have to be looking at earlier posts lol

peaceetc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages peaceetc

Woot, just so you know, I will be happy with whatever is in my Barrel of Crops... even if I'm not, you know what I mean?

Sure, my non-HD TV is old and dies every week or two, but don't let that pressure you. It's not about that, it's about wanting what I get. And I will. Because gosh darn it, I'm just going to say it -- I love you, Woot. It's true. I love you for the good, the bad, and for everything in between.

I won't love you any less if I get another broken desk fan shaped like a flower like I did that one time. Because that's how it works. That's how *love* works.

With Love Always,

Your Loving Love Loving Person.

I've won a lot of bags of crud. Envy me.

jsoko

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jsoko

Tracking is up and running: http://wootsack.bfusion.net/

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet
peaceetc wrote:Woot, just so you know, I will be happy with whatever is in my Barrel of Crops... even if I'm not, you know what I mean?

Sure, my non-HD TV is old and dies every week or two, but don't let that pressure you. It's not about that, it's about wanting what I get. And I will. Because gosh darn it, I'm just going to say it -- I love you, Woot. It's true. I love you for the good, the bad, and for everything in between.

I won't love you any less if I get another broken desk fan shaped like a flower like I did that one time. Because that's how it works. That's how *love* works.

With Love Always,

Your Loving Love Loving Person.

Blech. What a sucking suck sucky suck up.

*laughing*

ssiemonsma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ssiemonsma
jsoko wrote:Tracking is up and running: http://wootsack.bfusion.net/

Added my order!

ranex

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ranex

Dear woot gods

What I would really like is a job in my degree[Political Science] when I graduate in a week and a half. But what I want from my Barrel of Crops is up to you- I've never been lied too, I always got crap or better, My favorite item so far has been the digital camera in my second Bunnies Ogling Carrots that my girlfriend really likes, but I believe soon that maybe the inflatable camping bed might come in use [moving] I still have no idea how I will use the Barbie Baywatch Backpack from the '80s - but hopefully some little girl that buys it at GoodWill will find a use. What ever you send me I'll take it in full faith and as the rules state - not complain- because how can you complain about something that even with shipping costs about the same as a large meal at a drive thru, or less than a movie ticket.

peaceetc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages peaceetc
lisaviolet wrote:Blech. What a sucking suck sucky suck up.

*laughing*

Who, me? Why, I would never!

Signed,

Woot's Biggest Fan In the History of Everything Ever.

I've won a lot of bags of crud. Envy me.

jjiinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjiinx
ssiemonsma wrote:Added my order!

Ditto!!

nymetsfan1226

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nymetsfan1226

I apologize if this is old news, I don't come around the forums that frequently, but....

has anyone ever noticed that if you go to www.wootsucks.com you get redirected to Amazon Gold Box?

I find that a little amusing.

I've crapped 6 times!

joebootoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joebootoo

On board with being on the board.

belgarathi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages belgarathi

Finally got another Bunnies Ogling Carrots! Hoping to get lucky with a Roku or a Roomba or something. Thanks woot!

AdmanCS

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AdmanCS

My last one was alright but nowhere near as good as my wife's, so I am delighted that I got one and she didn't this time. Muahaha.

That being said, O Woot Gods, if you have a sansa or other mp3 player that she could use at her new job and not have to steal mine, that'd be beyond awesome. Or any of those Energi to Go Portable Mini & Micro USB Chargers, although since only one of those were sold, I'm guessing that's unlikely.

Really, I'm just happy to be able to show off that I got a second one to my wife.

theomay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theomay

Crap added

mewantsBOC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mewantsBOC
omh1009 wrote:I think they are just tired

nice pic...not!

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara
tkebidder wrote:I would rather to woot and lost a Bunnies Ogling Carrots then to never woot at all...

Shakespeare (I think)

My mental DJ just played that as 'shakes beer', not usually a good idea.

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee

I wasnt able to track last time either because I cant verify Im not a spambot. I promise Im not. As proof I offer my promise, spambots dont make promises.

This is all I see when I get to the area to verify.
"Submit (disabled)"

Since I cant figure out why that comes up as diabled, guess Ill just have to post my info here instead.

theomay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theomay
crickee wrote:I wasnt able to track last time either because I cant verify Im not a spambot. I promise Im not. As proof I offer my promise, spambots dont make promises.

This is all I see when I get to the area to verify.
"Submit (disabled)"

Since I cant figure out why that comes up as diabled, guess Ill just have to post my info here instead.

There is a link you click close to that button to prove you arent a robot

mdoucette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdoucette

I finally got a Bunnies Ogling Carrots too!!! I'm hoping to get a small HD tv for the kids, but no matter what I get I'll be happy. It's just fun to get a mysterious box in the mail.

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
theomay wrote:There is a link you click close to that button to prove you arent a robot

I click it and get the numbers but for some reason the submit button is disabled.

marceepauff

quality posts: 12 Private Messages marceepauff
crickee wrote:I click it and get the numbers but for some reason the submit button is disabled.

Type the numbers in and it will submit automatically.

BobTheCow63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BobTheCow63

Been around since '07, finally got my first bag o' crap! Huzzah! Fully expecting a package of the utmost crappiness.

e: Also added my info to the wootsack tracking but I'll likely forget to check tracking or update because I'm both lazy and forgetful.

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
peaceetc wrote:Who, me? Why, I would never!

Signed,

Woot's Biggest Fan In the History of Everything Ever.

This made me chuckle.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

mikesaul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikesaul
crickee wrote:I click it and get the numbers but for some reason the submit button is disabled.

marceepauff wrote:Type the numbers in and it will submit automatically.

Yeah, just to be a little more specific cause when the numbers are up there is no box to type them in... Just type them and as you type each they will be faded out. after you type the 4th number the 'Submit' button will no longer be disabled. HTH
~~Jinx

• 1/19/12 Bag of Cuuuuuute!
  • 3/9/11 Skill Tools
  • 9/22/10 RCA HDMI cables
  • 7/12/10 WootOff lts
  • 11/19/09 Star Wars Bobble Heads
  • 11/21/08 Star Wars Vault
  • 11/19/08 BT Dongle
  • 11/15/07 Kyocera BT Headset
  • 6/1/07 Alienware ATX Case
  • 3/23/07 ADS USB SimpleTouch Encl
  • 11/22/06 Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro
  • 11/18/06 HannsG 19" LCD (rebate rec'd!)
  • 10/12/06 Seagate 250GB SATA
  • 9/25/06 Jensen 300W Pwr Inverter
  • 8/10/06 AudioFX Headset
  • 6/23/06 Canon iP6210D
  • 4/27/06 HP4×6 Paper

miskreeta

quality posts: 3 Private Messages miskreeta

Thanks, just submitted mine.

Godspeed everyone on this glorious crap crusade!

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder

So I believe that this is a four day with two more chances at the Poo...hit the F5 folks this is going to be a wild ride!