quality posts: 0 Private Messages Didimus

Never even saw them for sale this time! They were just sold out immediately

tom760

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tom760

snagged one

my first since jan 11

poostorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poostorm

Got all the way through, but when the order was processing it came up that the order was denied.

teenracer6

quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6

How are people still buying it? It has gone up to 2001 so far.

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

karatedad2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karatedad2002

Yea...me too processing...processing...fail.

fishshapedethylbenzene

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fishshapedethylbenzene

your order is NOT in.
POSSIBLE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ORDER:
Order denied.
We're sold out of the item or we don't have enough quantity to complete your order.

T_T

Oh well. Such is the fate of the craphunter. And yet we continue on....

slangnrox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages slangnrox

It showed processing for the longest time and then i get this.

your order is NOT in.
Order denied.
We're sold out of the item or we don't have enough quantity to complete your order.

scgalati

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scgalati

I cant believe I got one, that lasted seconds

cmusicfan05

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cmusicfan05

Stupid. I sat on order processing for 3 minutes until woot decided it was sold out.

acedes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acedes

Got one! Woo hoo, that was close.

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT

It's all about the Bandolier of Carrots...

schoolcb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages schoolcb

I had it in my big sweaty hands! got my credit card code in, hit buy it, and waiting.........

Returned me to sold out page. Dangit! So close.

manofkays

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manofkays
sarahkavitski wrote:made it all the way to processing. processed for a good 2 minutes, then said its a no go

Same thing here. That's the closest I've ever come to getting one too...

gamer4life18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gamer4life18

Oh My Fruitful Garden! was downstairs cooking, heard something stiring in my room, ran upstairs and I may have gotten one... my first one EVER! It's 'processing' right now, how long does that usually take? I so hope I got one, I've tried way too much to get one of these

blackbelt135

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blackbelt135

BS. I was refreshing the page after the previous item had sold out. I couldn't have done it any faster and I still didn't get one. I'll never get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
rmeden wrote:what the heck just happened? that was fast... they sell 3?

About 500 this time.

I got one yesterday, my wife got one this go around. Woot-hoo! Two crappy days for us!

dukenilnil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dukenilnil
sarahkavitski wrote:made it all the way to processing. processed for a good 2 minutes, then said its a no go

Exactly the sale thing here. Processed for several minutes after an everything looks good note only to not go through. What a bunch of cookies.

walmartman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages walmartman

does having to go through paypal make it impossible to get a bag?

axemurder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages axemurder

WOOT I finally got one(three)!

How long do these things normally take to arrive?

stoiic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stoiic
slangnrox wrote:It showed processing for the longest time and then i get this.

your order is NOT in.
Order denied.

In the past that's come up and you still get the e-mail confirmation. Ultimately that will be the yes or no if it truely went through.

bluntfog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluntfog

Bummer, they only sold 360 this time, and they played another trick, but it delayed the actual sale for just a little bit. Those quickest on their F5 keys must've scored the crap.

My order didn't even get to processing! It just flat out refused this time

speedwaydog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages speedwaydog

Yesterday, I got to the very last page. Page did not reload, just sat there with the 'wait' icon running.

No Bunnies Ogling Carrots for me, Woot GYST!

Medic008

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Medic008

Medic008,

Thank you for your purchase.

Your order number XXXXXXXX for 1 Barrel of Crops has been received by Woot on 4/26/2012!

SWEET!

dcigary

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dcigary

I think this new method is back firing on Woot. At least when they did them all at once, people weren't as aggravated when they didn't get one. Now, after trying 4 times, I still haven't gotten one, mostly due to Woot's technical issues (page buffering, not handling PayPal correctly, etc).

Now, you've just got a whole chat room full of pissed off people.

I hope you're happy, Woot! :P

Mominator

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Mominator

Yeah, I got the Buy IT button, but then it said there was a problem with my order, didn't say what it was. Hoping that message lied, although it probably didn't. Sigh.

jmp8910

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jmp8910

So i got my third one yesterday and my wife just got her second one today!!! Total of 5 for my household!!!!

yazberrie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yazberrie

First bundle of carrots for this little lassie *thumbs up*

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
mlp184 wrote:Well, theory verified. YOU CANNOT buy more than one BAG with the same paypal account, regardless of Woot account in use.

Same thing with credit card accounts, my wife and I use different credit cards to avoid that.

mgoblue1111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgoblue1111

its been two years.......i have missed you so much you bunnies ogling carrots....i finally have you to myself.....YES....YES....Yes.....I can sleep now.

Trishlovesdolphins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Trishlovesdolphins

snagged my 7th Bunnies Ogling Carrots

I survived the great battery woot off of 4/1/08

bopitaddict

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bopitaddict

these have been going fast... :\ anyone have the breakdown on how many Bunnies Ogling Carrots are being let out into the wild at a time?

Himoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Himoe

Anybody know how many Woot is planning on selling this time around. We're already above 2500 which I think was how many they've sold in the past.

benza

quality posts: 1 Private Messages benza

Crap! I got Crap! Woot!

stabila711

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stabila711

HOORAY!

I live in a dorm and when I got the confirmation I shouted "I got a Barrel of Crops!"

My neighbors face was priceless...he doesn't know about the wonders of woot yet...we shall teach him and he shall know the joy that is woot.

wacojohnny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wacojohnny

Thought it was impossible to get one without a bot. Not true. Eagerly looking forward to my very first Bunnies Ogling Carrots

mdrcoast

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mdrcoast

That has happened 3 times to me in 3 days. Talk about Anticipointment.

jersdream

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jersdream

Wow, I hit buy item and it brought me to the PREVIOUS item's buy page....refreshed got my order processing...3 minutes...and no item.

So sick. I hit buy item....and it gives me the wrong page and that time cost me.

zolttt

quality posts: 12 Private Messages zolttt

zolttt,

Thank you for your purchase.

Your order number XXXXXXXX for 1 Barrel of Crops has been received by Woot on 4/26/2012 and your credit card has been charged $8.00.

I got one let's hope the 3rd time is the charm. And honestly it was the easiest Bunnies Ogling Carrots I have ever gotten, there was not 1 ounce of lag or delay.

jbbosco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbbosco

What a JOKE! Once again. Clicked Immediately entered security code and awe snap there must be something ladybug. Everything was perfect. Reclick and conveniently SOLD OUT! Barrel of Crops! More like Bunch of fertilizer~!

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara

Total 2001 sold in this exercise in masochism so far. I'm betting another two lots of 500 each will be released. Feels like pulling the Band-Aid off sloooowly so it won't hurt so much.

(edit)...hurt as much. Internal Grammar I wanted you guys to know I'm ignorant working slowly today.

glazedfaith

quality posts: 33 Private Messages glazedfaith

O_o

on 4/26/2012, you successfully wooted.
order xxxxxxx4

This is a momentous occasion.

Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
Barrel of Crops 4/26/12

Can it be? Is the Dry Spell Over?

I have successfully bagged my second Bunnies Ogling Carrots in 6 years. I have missed more than I could possibly count due to server errors, and just plain slowness/not paying attention.

My first ever Barrel of Crops contained a Wine Refrigerator with a glass door and a digital thermostat. Also, one corner of it was completely caved in, but it was fully functional for at least 3 months.

Here's hoping this one contains a pallet of tron action figures!