BelyndaG

quality posts: 17 Private Messages BelyndaG

Waited all day by the PC, ignoring the investigation I am supposed to be conducting. No Bunnies Ogling Carrots Finally dashed back to IT to ask for some info retrieval, and BAM! Bunnies Ogling Carrots notification comes in on my phone. Of course, by the time I get the phone alert, it's gone. Argh!

With me, it's like getting in the shower to make the telephone ring. I leave the computer for a split second and miss the Bunnies Ogling Carrots

To those of you who scored, you're welcome.

jessboerner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessboerner
wacojohnny wrote:Thought it was impossible to get one without a bot. Not true. Eagerly looking forward to my very first Bunnies Ogling Carrots

I will find you, and kill you.

And take your bag of sunshine

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14

Used to say they sold 2500, now it shows 2000. Maybe there is still hope? I swear they could not have sold 500 that fast, it showed sold out before the bots even saw it, and I was f5'ing and that didn't update until even after the bots...

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

shelldigity

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shelldigity

So my Wootalyzer has been loading the item before it's available on the Woot site itself. That means I knew it was about to happen before the site made it available, which was pretty cool, but the order page didn't load (because it wasn't yet available) so I had to F5 and buy one the REAL way... and I got it!

I feel like slightly less of a cheater. It's kinda rewarding!

sixfofalcon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sixfofalcon

DENIED... by my employer. They apparently decided to block mywoot.net's link to the "wantone" page.

I immediately went back to the old-fashioned F5 method on the regular woot.com page but I kept getting the sold out Vizio TV page until the crapbags were already long gone.

xkeeper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xkeeper

All of these people ordering two or more just feels cheap. Stop being so greedy; there's plenty of people who want one that play by the rules.

(Of course, I say this being 0/7 on crap bags.)

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver

Oh My Fruitful Garden Oh My Fruitful Garden Oh My Fruitful Garden! I'm in!!! I missed every chance yesterday but after work this morning I knew we should see one or two my random Random Craps. Needless to say my choice of not sleeping has paid off!

Thanks for doing the multiples woot! LOVE IT!

Now... lets talk about that Viper or Vette I mentioned in the last thread... I'd love to throw my gear into the back and just go!

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

james_hardiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages james_hardiman
bopitaddict wrote:these have been going fast... :\ anyone have the breakdown on how many Bunnies Ogling Carrots are being let out into the wild at a time?

I think they're doing them in blocks of 500.

Anorion

quality posts: 35 Private Messages Anorion

OFFICIAL WOOT! REQUISITION FORM

Commanding Officer: ColonelCrap
Requesting Officer: PV2 Anorion
# Of Item | Item Name
1 | Bag
3 | Craps

YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND APPROVED, PLEASE EXPECT DELIVERY BY 3RD CLASS SNAIL COACH WITHIN THE NEXT 5-7 DAYS, OR WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE GETTING IT OUT THE DOOR, IF WE'RE NOT TOO HUNG OVER.

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

zolttt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages zolttt
wacojohnny wrote:Thought it was impossible to get one without a bot. Not true. Eagerly looking forward to my very first Bunnies Ogling Carrots

Dont use a bot, use mywoot.net... I have gotten 3 Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s thanks to that site.

dannys00

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dannys00

Got one!
I actually prefer the new way: several times during a woot-off and you actually get all the way through first time, win or lose.
This beats the days of multiple browsers, modifying the URL to tap the other servers, etc. Even if I don't get it, at least I know almost right away!

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
huntryan wrote:Hallelujah! I got my first Bandoleer of Carrots! Happy dance time!

Nice Boomstick

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

mredleaf

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mredleaf

Second Bunnies Ogling Carrots both ever and in a row

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack

Nope, not this time. Woot! is sucessfully fooling Wootalyzer (no Autobuy or 'Buy' button), so it's back to F5'ing, at least for now. Oh, well, at least I got a working Blu Ray player in the last Bunnies Ogling Carrots !

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad
slangnrox wrote:It showed processing for the longest time and then i get this.

your order is NOT in.
POSSIBLE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ORDER:
Order denied.
We're sold out of the item or we don't have enough quantity to complete your order.

I was jumping for joy until I received the same page. My heart has been broken once again by woot.

jimmythewoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jimmythewoot
bluntfog wrote:Bummer, they only sold 360 this time, and they played another trick, but it delayed the actual sale for just a little bit. Those quickest on their F5 keys must've scored the crap.

My order didn't even get to processing! It just flat out refused this time

My luck was slightly worse. Wootalyzer popped up the Bunnies Ogling Carrots with a "sold out" status, but I refreshed the page anyway and found them only half gone, so I hit the button only to find out that I had somehow gotten logged out. Curses! I do like the fact that Woot seems to be trying new things to make bindle distribution more equitable.

Onomatopoeia. It's not what it sounds like.

Simmp5

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Simmp5

sweet I finally scored a bag of cigarettes after so many failed attempts.

wheretheworldmeets

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wheretheworldmeets

So close ... got to the screen at 40% remaining. Would not respond to my "I Want One!" click...

Would have been so easy at checkout with my PayPal account...

Next time!

tjotech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjotech

That was probalby the last one for this woot off since they have sold about 2600 already (more than usual and spread out quite a bit).

I'm sure they are trying to make up for totally screwing up april 1st.
Someones butt should have been booted out the door for that fiasco.

Got denied on this one, sold out, but happy Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s to all who got one.

sthunder74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sthunder74

Thanks woot! two Barrel of Crops in a row! woo hoo!

jzmacdaddy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jzmacdaddy

Glad to see the people with bots getting what they deserve...no Bunnies Ogling Carrots Even though I wasn't able to score one this go around...yet...it's nice to see a lot of first timers (or "haven't got one in a long" timers). It has been a little frustrating though. I've correctly anticipated the Bunnies Ogling Carrots 3 times, but too slow on the trigger.

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

I am going through the stages of loss. I'm still currently in denial. "Maybe my order really did process...maybe it lied when it said it didn't go through...the email will come, really!"

jbeyth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbeyth

just got my first 1!

bettynugs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bettynugs

I've been trying to 'win' a bucket of chihuahua's for several years now, with no success. Not sure why I was successful this time. Must be my lucky day. Well, off to Vegas now...

Anorion

quality posts: 35 Private Messages Anorion
zolttt wrote:Dont use a bot, use mywoot.net... I have gotten 3 Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s thanks to that site.

^This.

MyWoot.net is SOOOO much better than wootalyzer.

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

dawning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawning

Almost got one yesterday but denied after the a few minutes of spinning. This time, I got it!

Count me in as LOVING the new system -- I do not at all miss the 45 minutes of frozen pages and error messages. Even when I've missed them in this new system, I know within a few minutes. And I love that it's spread out and random over a few days -- so much more exciting. (And I was lucky to be at my desk rather than in a meeting this time, unlike the previous few.) For those of you who missed out, hang in there -- next time might be the charm! (or the crap, as the case may be)

allenmn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages allenmn

Woohoo, got one....finally!

Havent had a Bunnies Ogling Carrots since:

Adventure Crap 4/1/10
Random Crap 11/20/08
Random Crap 10/23/08

microgoddess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages microgoddess

My first!!! WHOOHOO!! I'm fired up, people around me at work now think I'm crazy cause I'm running around yelling "GOT A Barrel of Crops!!"

ki4rxm

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ki4rxm

Your order is NOT in.

Okay.

royalrose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages royalrose

First ever Barrel of Crops after many failed attempts. I thought for sure it would come up after I had to go onto the reference desk and be a librarian, but no!

*happy dance of glee*

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

I did not get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots but I've had one this year, so I can't complain too much. It seems that quite a few new/different people got Bunnies Ogling Carrots this time so that's nice to see.

Congrats all

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

sdflash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdflash
walmartman wrote:does having to go through paypal make it impossible to get a bag?

I use paypal every time, and this is my fourth Bunnies Ogling Carrots

nateswilliams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nateswilliams

Third time is a charm this Woot-off, finally got in for a bindle this go-around.

daglobe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daglobe

WHAAAA... I was about to Click Buy .. and ... WHAAAAA...

Bhumik

sissylala88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sissylala88

Got my 2nd Bunnies Ogling Carrots Woot Woot!

fcamizzi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fcamizzi

Come-on... Why can't I just get one!

schni

quality posts: 4 Private Messages schni

what a bunch of crap! 8oP

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14
mlsapack wrote:Nope, not this time. Woot! is sucessfully fooling Wootalyzer (no Autobuy or 'Buy' button), so it's back to F5'ing, at least for now. Oh, well, at least I got a working Blu Ray player in the last Bunnies Ogling Carrots !

Sure you don't want to trade that for an amazing pop up sprinkler?

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

jmp8910

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jmp8910

My wife and I have never used a bot to get one and we have gotten 5 of them (including 2 santas crap) since we joined woot in December this past year!!

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl

Processing.. Processing.. Processing..

Sorry, we could not complete your order...

Maybe I liked it better when the servers crashed...

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11