tumbenhaur

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tumbenhaur

Got the Bunnies Ogling Carrots during the PST lunch hour, after missing it around this time yesterday.

Thanks Woot for not crashing and sending the confirmation e-mail in less than 2 minutes, sparing me from an agonizing and tense period of uncertainty.

I look forward to receiving my Berries of Constipation, my Bandolier of Carrots, or my Box of Chocolates very soon!

Crap: (2008) 04/01 | (2011) 04/01, 12/06 | (2012) 03/22, 04/26 | (2014) 07/11

niashux

quality posts: 0 Private Messages niashux

Got my first bucket of cola. Yay!

ikimashokie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ikimashokie

Yeah! Nummah 3!

Will it arrive on my birthday? That would rock.

Has anyone ever gotten a job in theirs? That would also rock. I'd love to get gainful employment from my satchel, it'd be the crops that kept growing.

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara
Jessara wrote:Total 2001 sold in this exercise in masochism so far. I'm betting another two lots of 500 each will be released. Feels like pulling the Band-Aid off sloooowly so it won't hurt so much.

(edit)...hurt as much. Internal Grammar I wanted you guys to know I'm ignorant working slowly today.

-Wow, is the Wootbot Editor having fun today! It made my self-deprecating statement into a self-accusing polemic. Also made me giggle.

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
jmp8910 wrote:So i got my third one yesterday and my wife just got her second one today!!! Total of 5 for my household!!!!

To the PitchForks!!!!

I just hope you buy more stuff than just bags to support your crappy habit.

curtis62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curtis62

First post in a while, first Barrel of Crops in a while! Internet at work wasn't working, but had my android tablet on 3g up and running. Much quicker than my computer...though I will admit wearing out F5 had a lot to do with it.

Come on, Baggie...down to sweet home Alabama!

rsjohnson76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsjohnson76

I was physically on the site hitting refresh repeatedly and saw the bag with at least 60% left. Hit I want one and enter the CVP...sold out. Really? This is so aromatic it isn't even funny.

aromatic = l a m e

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah

I've missed every bag from the past couple of woot-offs, and this one was looking to be the same way...it's certainly telling you you fail faster than before.

Stockswapper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stockswapper

Ring the Bell for Another First Timer ...

dcigary

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dcigary
sdflash wrote:I use paypal every time, and this is my fourth Bunnies Ogling Carrots

I've had problems with PayPal the last few Woot-Offs for Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s.... Gonna fall back to the stored CC for now..

schoolcb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages schoolcb
schoolcb wrote:I had it in my big sweaty hands! got my credit card code in, hit buy it, and waiting.........

Returned me to sold out page. Dangit! So close.

Not so fast, I actually got one!!!!!!!!! Not sure how, but I did it. Thank you WOOT! Now I take back all the bad things I said.

rlnaylor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlnaylor

Soggy old britches! I thought I got in for one butter of crust but it sold out while processing my order!

buscheag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buscheag
bluntfog wrote:Bummer, they only sold 360 this time, and they played another trick, but it delayed the actual sale for just a little bit. Those quickest on their F5 keys must've scored the crap.

My order didn't even get to processing! It just flat out refused this time

where do you see 360? it shows 2001.

cdubsgarage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdubsgarage

Crap! Said my order was processing and to check back it said that my order did not go through and listed a bunch of reasons. I know it was not my paypal account because it has worked already today, so I guess they ran out before mine could process! Grrrr!!!!

kylbra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kylbra

Wooo hoooo! I got a bag! First one ever. I have been trying for about a year now.

jake60

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jake60

5 years of trying, and I finally got my own 3 Bunnies Ogling Carrots. Wow.

jonpincus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonpincus

damn..just got back from lunch and had a pop up window...ugh. too late.

jmp8910

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jmp8910
jon98gn wrote:To the PitchForks!!!!

I just hope you buy more stuff than just bags to support your crappy habit.

I do, I have bought plenty things from woot.. especially the shirts!!!

mpecanha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpecanha

Wow, I look away for ten minutes and this is what happens... anoyher Bunnies Ogling Carrots swept from under me... are there any more coming??

monstermack77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monstermack77

2nd time this wootoff I get called into a meeting and the carp drops right after I leave my desk...ugh, stupid job

rsjohnson76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsjohnson76
schoolcb wrote:Not so fast, I actually got one!!!!!!!!! Not sure how, but I did it. Thank you WOOT! Now I take back all the bad things I said.

How is that even possible if it didn't confirm your order?

grimskull89

quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89
daglobe wrote:WHAAAA... I was about to Click Buy .. and ... WHAAAAA...

Pretty much how I feel.. and then I proceeded to get the biggest lag spike I have ever seen on this website to only find that I was about to buy a set of golf balls?

:/

Linktoreality

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Linktoreality

Finally! It's finally mine! MWAHAHAHAA!

...ahem. Yes, well. Congrats to everyone who got it, and good luck to those who try for the next (and likely last, for this woot-off) bag!

aerosoul

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aerosoul

well at least i have gotten mine this woot-off. just hope there's a monkey at the end of this one

Woots:
4/10/2007 4/26/2007 4/27/2008 4/30/2008(x2) 1/19/2008 2/27/2008(x2) 2/25/2010 4/24/2012
Brick of Carbonite 4/25/2012 Brick of Carbonite 5/22/2012

jrodrigu99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrodrigu99

Yeah! My second Barbell of Coldness! ;-) I'm excited to see what could be in this one!

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
dollarmtn wrote:That was gone and sold out within SECONDS! w t h ?

But you'll notice that it sold out rather smoothly in seconds. No "SERVER TOO BUSY" errors. No bogging down of the entire site for 30 minutes. You got it or you didn't.

Folks asked Woot to improve the servers for the Bags of Crap. Looks like they have. Now, instead of waiting half an hour to find out you didn't get one, you find out in less than a minute!

veroniquehicks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages veroniquehicks

Number 2!!!!! woot make it another good one!

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman
EmDogs wrote:I've been glued to the computer since the beginning of this Woot-Off trying to get one. So it's well deserved.

WOOT!

Don't let people ruin your joy. I didn't get one but I don't think that's a reason to spoil others fun. Gloat away But don't forget to upload pics/video when it comes!

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

Un0fficial

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Un0fficial

Only 2001 sold? I have a feeling they'll have 1 more Bunnies Ogling Carrots up.

Intrepid Wooter
58 total woots including (Not all listed)
12/1/2010, 4/1/2011, 7/12/2011, 9/14/2011, 12/6/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/2012, 4/24/2012, 5/22/2012, 6/26/2012, 7/12/2012(5x), 8/21/2013, 12/3/2013, 1/15/2014, 4/22/2014, 6/2/2014 Bags of Crap

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver

Amazing how much anticipation and joy $8 can bring :D

We owe this to the outstanding woot!, Colonel Crap & Crew and all those before (TPW etc...)

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

micht1986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages micht1986
mlsapack wrote:Nope, not this time. Woot! is sucessfully fooling Wootalyzer (no Autobuy or 'Buy' button), so it's back to F5'ing, at least for now. Oh, well, at least I got a working Blu Ray player in the last Bunnies Ogling Carrots

Even with F'5ing there are issues. Like the page still showing the Vizio for 50% or more of the sale.

eckolancer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eckolancer

Man I got to processing then got a sold out. Furthest I have made it yet. Just wondering what have you gotten in your Bunnies Ogling Carrots lately?

Ladypixel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Ladypixel

*blinks* Oh wow, I got one!

I figured I was sunk because I had forgotten to log in, so I logged in then entered my code and hit the stupidly large gold button...and it worked!

THANK YOU WOOT!

djwil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djwil

Ive bought from plenty of places and got a bag !@#!@ without even ordering. Here I want one and as soon as I sneeze, it's on and over. Excuse me, I hear my tinnitus ringing.

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars

Oh well, at least I got a primo mystery backpack of mystery. So I got that going for me. Which is nice.

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

So the sale was added to my account, I received the confirmation e-mail, and I have an $8 charge pending on my credit card.

My question is to you folks... I think I entered my CVV wrong during the order (transposing two numbers). Not certain. Am I in the clear with the above confirmations, or is there a chance it's still cancelled in the future due to my possible error?

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
rsjohnson76 wrote:Same with me. It literally took me 5 seconds to refresh and click want. On the order page it said sold out. I am on a DS3 connection at work so what the eff.

Maybe work is running your internet connection through a proxy and web filter slowing you down and adding latency. I use to have the same issue and use to never be able to get a bag at work, except once. I don't know if this makes a difference but I installed Google Chrome and it almost feels like it's bypassing the normal proxy because I finally was able to get a bag at work, otherwise my network traffic goes LA to Iowa to Woot.

Weiro792

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Weiro792

Now for the lovely anticipation of waiting for the barrel of carrots. I got one!!!!

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars
micht1986 wrote:Even with F'5ing there are issues. Like the page still showing the Vizio for 50% or more of the sale.

Yeah, my alarm was going off but every time I hit F5 I got the old item. Until it was sold out and then it loaded the page.

brickfrenzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brickfrenzy
mpecanha wrote:Wow, I look away for ten minutes and this is what happens... anoyher Bunnies Ogling Carrots swept from under me... are there any more coming??

Every single time they've popped up this woot-off, I've missed them by minutes. It's starting to get annoying.