BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 8 Private Messages BuffBillsFan

What the gosh darn heck? I didn't even see it pop up on my screen this time!

NINJA Baloney On Cornbread? Be afraid - be very afraid.

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

Lol. My mom made me drive and right when I turned the engine on I saw the bag when I refreshed.. got to the processing page... Order is NOT in.

Third try now... 2nd time going to processing page with denial.

I'm starting to give up now.. way too many people for way too little waves.

I think I'll just buy myself an Airzooka right now.

2001 sold? I'm hoping for another... hopefully there's less than 500 people trying to grab a bag by then.

People! Stop making multiple accounts! It's NOT fair!

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

everwondering

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everwondering

Eeeeeeeeeee!! I got one! So fracking excited! This will be #4 for us.

I can't wait to see what we get. I was so jealous last time of all of the vacuums, especially since mine is on its last leg, er, hose, but it's the anticipation that makes it all worth it. My 8yo daughter was convinced last time that we were going to get an ipad. lol It's funny how quickly she was satisfied with her flying monkey.

Congrats to all who got one (and fingers crossed for those who missed it)!

sixfofalcon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sixfofalcon

I think woot! should increase the number of crapbags to like 10,000 per wootoff, but have 7,500 of the crapbags be empty and just make a sad trombone sound when you open them.

In fact, and empty bag that makes a sad trombone noise when you peek inside would probably be better than the normal crapbag contents.

grimskull89

quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89

:/

juggaman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juggaman

Woo hoo! Bunnies Ogling Carrots #5 for me! Hopefully its another solid one.

eholling

quality posts: 10 Private Messages eholling
dcigary wrote:I think this new method is back firing on Woot. At least when they did them all at once, people weren't as aggravated when they didn't get one. Now, after trying 4 times, I still haven't gotten one, mostly due to Woot's technical issues (page buffering, not handling PayPal correctly, etc).

Now, you've just got a whole chat room full of pissed off people.

I hope you're happy, Woot! :P

Are you kidding? Woot lives for this kind of response. Where have you been? Their servers aren't crashing, they're selling them fast, and people are mad. I'm sure Woot couldn't be happier.

Bouts of Consternation:
8/17/11; 9/14/11; 10/12/11; 11/09/11, 12/06/11; 4/26/12

And right now.

nilsonj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nilsonj

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Vindication for the last six missed attempts! And not a bad consolation prize for being wait-listed for entrance to med school. Thanks, w00t!

./jon

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
Un0fficial wrote:Only 2001 sold? I have a feeling they'll have 1 more Bunnies Ogling Carrots up.

Did anybody notice that the quantity before this latest Bunnies Ogling Carrots was 2,160 and it is now 2,001? Did people that got them earlier, get them taken away?

mutters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mutters

can you only buy one Barrel of Crops during each woot off?

abzmommy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abzmommy
buscheag wrote:Greedy?

you ever had a B_O_C ?

sorry for taking everyone elses 3 foot HDMI cables and last years calendars.

If they're such crap why are still buying them? Someone else would be happy to take yours. I haven't got one yet... but I'd like to. I see people with like 20 of them and you trying to score 2 of them in the same woot off and just get frustrated.

blkh2bio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blkh2bio

Second time I've gotten the old "Your order is NOT in". On one hand it has been the smoothest ordering process for a Bunnies Ogling Carrots ever, but on the other hand it has been the smoothest ordering process for a Bunnies Ogling Carrots ever...

FranklinS

quality posts: 2 Private Messages FranklinS
Anorion wrote:^This.

MyWoot.net is SOOOO much better than wootalyzer.

How does it work? Do you have to be at your keyboard 24/7?

katblue

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katblue
novastarj wrote:So the sale was added to my account, I received the confirmation e-mail, and I have an $8 charge pending on my credit card.

My question is to you folks... I think I entered my CVV wrong during the order (transposing two numbers). Not certain. Am I in the clear with the above confirmations, or is there a chance it's still cancelled in the future due to my possible error?

You're good. It would not have gone through if you entered the wrong CC number: you would not have received a confirmation nor an email.

Congrats!

dannys00

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dannys00

Perhaps for those who didn't get one, it would make you feel better to be reminded that it really is 3 pieces of crap (most of the time). The last time I got one, it contained:
1 Bug Zapper Racquet - broken battery cover
1 Pop-Up/Pop-Down Lawn Sprinkler
1 Lock & Lock 11oz Container - cracked lid
1 2012 SI Swimsuit Calendar (wife loved that one)
1 "Sea Chariot" T-Shirt Ladies Large (daughter's new night shirt)
1 "Reading Rocket Ship" T-Shirt Ladies Large - still sitting in the box it came in
1 crappy Black Duffle Bag (made in China)

BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 8 Private Messages BuffBillsFan
eholling wrote:Are you kidding? Woot lives for this kind of response. Where have you been? Their servers aren't crashing, they're selling them fast, and people are mad. I'm sure Woot couldn't be happier.

I think the "servers aren't crashing" thing is most disturbing.

Oh, I long for the good old days when, even if you missed the baggie, you could tell one hit because Woot crashed for 15-20 minutes. ;-)

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder

I feel our next shot at a bag will be between now and tomorrow at 1am EST, who is with me on that!

azoric

quality posts: 3 Private Messages azoric

can't believe I missed the Barrel of Crops while I was taking a dump!

Caution: I like to woot pantsless!

otaku13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otaku13

I have missed all 4 of these by 1 minute being away from the desk. clearly I am destined to get no crap in this wootoff

mikebbass

quality posts: 21 Private Messages mikebbass
mikebbass wrote:When I told my wife that the woot off was still going on this morning, she asked if I was going to try and get another Bunnies Ogling Carrots I said I couldn't get another, you can only get 1 per Bunnies Ogling Carrots She paused for a moment and said "...but I can still get one right?"

My wife is now for the first time ever, really trying to get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots

Started down the dark path? Check!
Destiny forever dominated? Check!

Wholly crap balls!!!! She got one on the last batch!!!!!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    8. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    9. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    10. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    11. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    12. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    13. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    15. Blackboard of Cleanliness 03/22/12
    16. Blackboard of Cleanliness 01/19/12
    17. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    18. Blackboard of Cleanliness 12/06/11
    19. Blackboard of Cleanliness 11/09/11
    20. Blackboard of Cleanliness 07/12/11
    21. Blackboard of Cleanliness 06/15/11
    22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman
    azoric wrote:can't believe I missed the Barrel of Crops while I was taking a dump!

Oh, the irony...

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

eghazali

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eghazali

Scored one! I love you woot!

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars
    eholling wrote:Are you kidding? Woot lives for this kind of response. Where have you been? Their servers aren't crashing, they're selling them fast, and people are mad. I'm sure Woot couldn't be happier.

Yeah, you guys DO know they read these forum posts for fun right? If we ever stopped babying, they would be sad and have to come up with a new way of driving us crazy.

retired51

quality posts: 0 Private Messages retired51
    ssiemonsma wrote:YESSSS!!!! I'm soooooo lucky! I hope it's something awesome! Thanks Woot!!!!

I promise I'll actually post a picture of what I get in it when it arrives. I've been too lazy to do that with my last two Bags of Crap, but with this one I'm obliged to do so since there was only one (so far)!

Btw, Woot, I've loved the quality and variety in the recent Bags of Crap! In my very first Barrel of Crops (January) I got one of those Roku devices, and it's now my favorite part of my entertainment center. And in the Barrel of Crops from last month I got an awesome set of hiking bags and various other items I actually had a use for.

Thanks! The anticipation should keep my spirits up when finals week nears.

Congrats

joshobra

azoric wrote:can't believe I missed the Barrel of Crops while I was taking a dump!

Oh, I bring my iPad with me for only this occasion.

appledude9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages appledude9

After the last batch it said 2160 sold and now it's decreased to 2001?

krissyMS

quality posts: 5 Private Messages krissyMS

I was able to get the Barrel of Crops yesterday, and it was strange to see me just sit here and not do anything when the bag came up!!!

Happy Birthday to me!! no seriously, its my birthday today too! Birthday crap!!!

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars
    dannys00 wrote:Perhaps for those who didn't get one, it would make you feel better to be reminded that it really is 3 pieces of crap (most of the time). The last time I got one, it contained:
    1 Bug Zapper Racquet - broken battery cover
    1 Pop-Up/Pop-Down Lawn Sprinkler
    1 Lock & Lock 11oz Container - cracked lid
    1 2012 SI Swimsuit Calendar (wife loved that one)
    1 "Sea Chariot" T-Shirt Ladies Large (daughter's new night shirt)
    1 "Reading Rocket Ship" T-Shirt Ladies Large - still sitting in the box it came in
    1 crappy Black Duffle Bag (made in China)

Yeah, 80% of mine is still in the box in my office. Except for the few items coworkers were willing to take off my hands. The rest I'm stuck with.

balls2thewall

quality posts: 1 Private Messages balls2thewall

Wyoming, Y U no bag any craps?

I saw it reach 2624 then go back to 2601 then now it shows 2001 total craps. What's up with that?

Saw the same thing 2 days ago when it showed like 1600 only to go back down to 500. Strange these new woot/amazon servers.

abzmommy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abzmommy
    appledude9 wrote:After the last batch it said 2160 sold and now it's decreased to 2001?

I'm not sure how it checks how may sold but I think it's related to how many people click the confirm order instead of to how many actual items are sold. So they have to roll it back to the right number after it's all said and done.

jonpincus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonpincus

You guys think woot has another one in them? I'm guessing maybe one more this evening and then the wootoff ends tonight?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

we knew. we saw.

-----------------------------------------------
    Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

shelladair

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shelladair
    otaku13 wrote:I have missed all 4 of these by 1 minute being away from the desk. clearly I am destined to get no crap in this wootoff

Ditto. :-/ I did actually see one posted, but F5 defeated me on that one.

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
    dcigary wrote:

Now, you've just got a whole chat room full of pissed off people.

I hope you're happy, Woot! :P

--------------
    Actually Ive been reading the boards and half of these people are happy. 2,001 people to be exact. Just because you havent gotten one doesnt mean noone has. Spreading the chances out was obviously a much better idea by woot. Cause if you were sleeping at 2am for the first one you had a chance at 330pm for the second one and if you were busy for that one then you had a third chance the following day at 11am but then if you missed that one then you could try again at the 630am one and well then now was the 240pm one. Im sure you see what I mean. The way it was before, if you missed the 2am one then sorry better luck next month! Atleast this time its a wider range of times to hit the jackpot and with smaller batches its easier on the servers too.

Dont listen to the whiners woot! you're doing an awesome job!

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
    appledude9 wrote:After the last batch it said 2160 sold and now it's decreased to 2001?

After the first offering, it said 1 sold. After the second offering it was 501. After the 3rd offering it was 1,001. After the 4th offering it was 2,160. Now after the 5th offering it is 2,001. I think the 4th offering should have been 1,501.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Awwww, I wanted one of the bug zapper racquets.

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee

Now you can get a bag and make your own Bunnies Ogling Carrots

joshobra

jonpincus wrote:You guys think woot has another one in them? I'm guessing maybe one more this evening and then the wootoff ends tonight?

Well, what I would probably do right now is to say that there isn't another Bunnies Ogling Carrots that's coming out so that i'll be the only one around when the next one comes! :D

No, really. I'm really depending on less people right now.

Question: Can people who already got a Bunnies Ogling Carrots this month can get to the order page still? I think this messes up the whole "quantity" thing if it does.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
    EmDogs wrote:I've been glued to the computer since the beginning of this Woot-Off trying to get one. So it's well deserved.

WOOT!

Maybe your Bag of Crap will have some solvent in it so you can get unstuck from that computer.

mandren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mandren

whew, got one that time