lizzybear2010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizzybear2010

I am bound and determined to get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots!!!

wallsg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wallsg

This will break my streak of eight in a row. I haven't been at my keyboard for any of them except for one that came up pre-sold out.

B.O.C. - 10/23/08, 12/25/08, 12/25/09, 01/28/10, 06/24/10, 12/01/10, 08/17/11, 09/14/11, 10/12/11, 11/09/11, 12/06/11, 12/25/11, 01/19/12, 03/22/12,
Game Over

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
azoric wrote:can't believe I missed the Barrel of Crops while I was taking a dump!

Poetic, yet disgusting.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Dang. Came home. Checked the woot. Woot checker said it had 10 more minutes.
I know if I sat down and waited, I would never get out again, so I just went.
Missed Crap.

Always miss the crap.
Although being here, hitting the button immediately when it comes up and not getting it, is worse.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
joshobra wrote:Well, what I would probably do right now is to say that there isn't another Bunnies Ogling Carrots that's coming out so that i'll be the only one around when the next one comes! :D

No, really. I'm really depending on less people right now.

Question: Can people who already got a Bunnies Ogling Carrots this month can get to the order page still? I think this messes up the whole "quantity" thing if it does.

If you already got a Bunnies Ogling Carrots from this Woot-off, you will get to the order page, but after you submit with your payment it will get rejected with a message saying you already bought one.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    8. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    9. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    10. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    11. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    12. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    13. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    15. Blackboard of Cleanliness 03/22/12
    16. Blackboard of Cleanliness 01/19/12
    17. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    18. Blackboard of Cleanliness 12/06/11
    19. Blackboard of Cleanliness 11/09/11
    20. Blackboard of Cleanliness 07/12/11
    21. Blackboard of Cleanliness 06/15/11
    22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

JDSardone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JDSardone

Crap missed it again

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
    renrutnairbwoot wrote:After the first offering, it said 1 sold. After the second offering it was 501. After the 3rd offering it was 1,001. After the 4th offering it was 2,160. Now after the 5th offering it is 2,001. I think the 4th offering should have been 1,501.

Its adding the Bunnies Ogling Carrots each time more come out during this woot off. First wave was only 1 bag, then 500 bags for 4 additional times. The appropriate number is 2,001. Try to keep up ;)

RAWR Imma Squarryl

jmp8910

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jmp8910
    crickee wrote:--------------
    Actually Ive been reading the boards and half of these people are happy. 2,001 people to be exact. Just because you havent gotten one doesnt mean noone has. Spreading the chances out was obviously a much better idea by woot. Cause if you were sleeping at 2am for the first one you had a chance at 330pm for the second one and if you were busy for that one then you had a third chance the following day at 11am but then if you missed that one then you could try again at the 630am one and well then now was the 240pm one. Im sure you see what I mean. The way it was before, if you missed the 2am one then sorry better luck next month! Atleast this time its a wider range of times to hit the jackpot and with smaller batches its easier on the servers too.

Dont listen to the whiners woot! you're doing an awesome job!

I Totally agree with you!! THanks Woot for making the woot offs more fun!!!!

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
    scarredwithstars wrote:Oh well, at least I got a primo mystery backpack of mystery. So I got that going for me. Which is nice.

Was that from "That Daily Deal"? Its still available if anyone else wants to try it at http://www.thatdailydeal.com/.

You'll have to let us know what they send you. I'll jump at sending Woot! $8 for a Bag of Crap, but I hesitate on these other sites, especially for $20.

everwondering

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everwondering

I've actually had more fun being glued to my computer with this woot!off than with any others in the past. I was even telling my husband this last night, that I was frustrated beyond belief that I'd missed every single Builders of Cabinets by mere seconds, but that it was more exciting than previous ones by far. And I LOVE that my computer has not timed out or frozen on any of the pages.

Of course, now I'm biased because I've got my order in, but still. All hail w00t!

Craig234

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Craig234

I've bought from woot for many years, and missed the Bunnies Ogling Carrots again, only got one.

The one I did get was stolen in a burglary.

I'm not a big fan of Bunnies Ogling Carrots

aaronshall

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aaronshall
    azoric wrote:can't believe I missed the Barrel of Crops while I was taking a dump!

Is that why the servers aren't crashing?

jmp8910

PocketBrain wrote:Awwww, I wanted one of the bug zapper racquets.

I got one in my bucket of corn last month and i have to say, they are quite fun!!!

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

I give up, I keep missing these dang things. The Bot alerts are useless and my browser does not refresh fast enough.

aaronshall

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aaronshall
    drgandalf wrote:Was that from "That Daily Deal"? Its still available if anyone else wants to try it at http://www.thatdailydeal.com/.

You'll have to let us know what they send you. I'll jump at sending Woot! $8 for a Bag of Crap, but I hesitate on these other sites, especially for $20.

I've gotten 2 of these.

The first had approx $50 worth of cellphone accessories (2-3 cases, antenna boosters, car carriers).

The second had about 40 pounds of Christmas cards and storage bottles.

jjiinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjiinx
    mlp184 wrote:Well, theory verified. YOU CANNOT buy more than one BAG with the same paypal account, regardless of Woot account in use.

Yup, has to be different woot account as well as different payment account/method. Possibly could work using actual paypal account/ login for 1 purchase and Paypal Mastercard for the 2nd purchase or vice/ versa...
    ~~Jinx

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
    crickee wrote:Its adding the Bunnies Ogling Carrots each time more come out during this woot off. First wave was only 1 bag, then 500 bags for 4 additional times. The appropriate number is 2,001. Try to keep up ;)

Hey crickee, were you paying attention? All day today (up until this last Bunnies Ogling Carrots offering), the total woots sold was 2,160. Maybe you need to keep up. ;)

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

That's why you have to dump with your computer

jmp8910

everwondering wrote:I've actually had more fun being glued to my computer with this woot!off than with any others in the past. I was even telling my husband this last night, that I was frustrated beyond belief that I'd missed every single Builders of Cabinets by mere seconds, but that it was more exciting than previous ones by far. And I LOVE that my computer has not timed out or frozen on any of the pages.

Of course, now I'm biased because I've got my order in, but still. All hail w00t!

I second that!!

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra
    drgandalf wrote:Was that from "That Daily Deal"? Its still available if anyone else wants to try it at http://www.thatdailydeal.com/.

You could also go "primo" and add ten bucks for more stuff in bags. But honestly, I haven't seen any videos posted on YouTube lately from that site.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
    O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

jjiinx

wollern wrote:It's all considered the same bundling of cables. You could always sign up an account for your newest roommate, Bob Ama. Just make sure he has his own cc/paypal acct. But, seriously, as fun as the blindness of cathodes are, one per wootoff is enough for me.

Agree lol

Holysin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Holysin

Or more than $20 if you want to upgrade to a primo bag.

I'll pass, but second the request for details from anyone that buys one.

james_hardiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages james_hardiman

The good news: We have several chances to get a B of C during the wootoff and the new servers rock!

The bad news: we now have more chances to fail to get the aforementioned B's of C and the servers notify us right away of our empty, bagless lives.

lumpthar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lumpthar

CRAP CRAP CRAP

I had to go to the bank not 2 minutes before it hit.
    One day my crap will come.

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

Well, I'm in for a backpack at the other site. I just can't resist a mystery box/bag/backpack of anything. Yugster gets me every time too.

drgandalf

krissyMS wrote:I was able to get the Barrel of Crops yesterday, and it was strange to see me just sit here and not do anything when the bag came up!!!

Happy Birthday to me!! no seriously, its my birthday today too! Birthday crap!!!

I'd be tempted to click on the I Want One button anyway, even though I know the sale wouldn't go through. Just to see if my reflexes are still good.

covert0p5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages covert0p5

dang, I was in class for this one. I always miss them as I'm attempting to check out on my phone (cause I'm always out and about when they hit)

drgandalf

jonpincus wrote:You guys think woot has another one in them? I'm guessing maybe one more this evening and then the wootoff ends tonight?

Prolly.

eepeep

quality posts: 5 Private Messages eepeep
    PemberDucky wrote:we knew. we saw.

ROFLMAO. God. I love you guys at Woot. hahaha

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and binds the universe together.

wollern

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wollern
    drgandalf wrote:Prolly.

I agree. There's still no "wooter to blame for sellout".

On second thought, it seems woot doesn't label someone as "wooter to blame for sellout" anymore. They just list the last "wooter to woot".

drgandalf

renrutnairbwoot wrote:After the first offering, it said 1 sold. After the second offering it was 501. After the 3rd offering it was 1,001. After the 4th offering it was 2,160. Now after the 5th offering it is 2,001. I think the 4th offering should have been 1,501.

If you look too soon after the sale, there seem to be very high numbers, which then settle down to the actual number. Some here have surmised that it records the total number that get to the confirmation button, then the number gets down to the real value as folks are denied because of account problems or because of the sell out.

dcigary

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dcigary
    crickee wrote:--------------
    Actually Ive been reading the boards and half of these people are happy. 2,001 people to be exact. Just because you havent gotten one doesnt mean noone has. Spreading the chances out was obviously a much better idea by woot. Cause if you were sleeping at 2am for the first one you had a chance at 330pm for the second one and if you were busy for that one then you had a third chance the following day at 11am but then if you missed that one then you could try again at the 630am one and well then now was the 240pm one. Im sure you see what I mean. The way it was before, if you missed the 2am one then sorry better luck next month! Atleast this time its a wider range of times to hit the jackpot and with smaller batches its easier on the servers too.

Dont listen to the whiners woot! you're doing an awesome job!

Apparently, my ":P" sarcasm tag didn't make it's way through the ethers correctly.

Of course I understand why they're doing this, and I agree with it 100%! This has been a more interesting Woot-Off than just the "Wait until mid-afternoon, try like hell, 50% chance of being empty-handed or crap-handed" normal routine.

Of course, however, it still doesn't make me less frustrated that I haven't been able to get one.

messyt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages messyt

I have to say, i've been casually watching this woot off and woot's doing a great job with the Bag-O's this time! There has been plenty of chances for us ninja wooters to grab one and it gives the newbs a chance too. Once again thanks woot for making a few days on the computer fun ;) Even if you don't get a 8ag of(rap, Woot- offs Kick A$$!

jjiinx

I have gotten mystery bags/ boxes from a couple of other sites in addition to woot have even paid $25+ but not at thatdailydeal( formerly IHTHT/ Ihavetohavethat.com). With that site I have occasionally added a mystery item ($.99-2.99) to an order for something else. Haven't really received anything really memorable( good or bad), I did get a child sized swim cap and snorkel set right before summer a few yrs ago that my nephew loved and used til it felt apart toward the end of last summer. I did take a chance and order this Mystery Backpack. Will post results for my Bunnies Ogling Carrots and that in this thread when they arrive.

~~Jinx

EDIT: I didn't upgrade to 'Primo'. also I got a coupon code for $2.50 after purchasing the Backpack that can be used on thatdailydeal or 13deals.com

atucny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atucny
    sarahkavitski wrote:That's why you have to dump with your computer

he he he ewwww

drgandalf

sarahkavitski wrote:Well, I'm in for a backpack at the other site. I just can't resist a mystery box/bag/backpack of anything. Yugster gets me every time too.

What sorts of things has Yugster sent you, and how much did they charge?

The only other mystery box I've ordered was from ThingFling, and it was an "Almost Mystery Box", where they tell you one item, in this case a projection alarm clock that was worth the price by itself. The other items were useful too.

wuzup1998

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wuzup1998

Been a bit unlucky with "Order Processing" on a couple of these Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s during this wootoff. Was processing for a couple couple of minutes until finally a notification that I'm in for my 6th in a row (and total)!

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
    drgandalf wrote:If you look too soon after the sale, there seem to be very high numbers, which then settle down to the actual number. Some here have surmised that it records the total number that get to the confirmation button, then the number gets down to the real value as folks are denied because of account problems or because of the sell out.

I understand that, but it showed 2,160 from after the Bunnies Ogling Carrots offering last night all the way up to the offering this afternoon. I would have thought it would have went down faster than that. Usually it only takes 5-10 minutes. However, it didn't go down in the 18 hours between offerings.

Trimby324

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Trimby324

fldeals

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals
    pnfire wrote:How are you so sure?

Wait for it....

Wait for it.......

TOLD YA!!!!