KidKobun

quality posts: 6 Private Messages KidKobun

Unbelievable.
This is honestly like the 6th time I have missed the Bunnies Ogling Carrots I keep on visiting right after. Uuugh. I love how long this woot-off is lasting though. :D

woot! should restrict first time wooters from getting the infamous Bustin' out chainsaws.

spacemart

quality posts: 15 Private Messages spacemart
wuzup1998 wrote:Been a bit unlucky with "Order Processing" on a couple of these Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s during this wootoff. Was processing for a couple couple of minutes until finally a notification that I'm in for my 6th in a row (and total)!

i got that, then error, sold out. then saw order confirmation email this morning!!! so excited for my 2nd Bunnies Ogling Carrots

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski
drgandalf wrote:What sorts of things has Yugster sent you, and how much did they charge?

The only other mystery box I've ordered was from ThingFling, and it was an "Almost Mystery Box", where they tell you one item, in this case a projection alarm clock that was worth the price by itself. The other items were useful too.

They are usually around 20 dollars at yugster. I can't remember off the top of my head what I got - I am bad at taking inventory. I do remember that it was better than the stuff I have received in my 2 woot bags that I've managed to snag (which have just contained things like towels and lip gloss). It was nothing amazingly note worthy but also nothing really bad. I remember getting shoe inserts and speakers and soloar powered outdoor lights with a few other items in my last box. They always put out a few boxes with random expensive items every time too similar to woot. Although I must say I still always prefer a woot bag to any other. The hunt is more fun, the people are more fun, and my anticipation always seems to be higher.

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara
drgandalf wrote:Prolly.

I still think two more episodes of 500 each are scheduled. Unfortunately my antiquated computer will not load fast enough to get me to the buy screen. I keep hoping for a Lenovo all-in-one, but WootGods are not listening.

everwondering

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everwondering
lumpthar wrote:
One day my crap will come.

Take two of these and try back in a couple hours.

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052
Holysin wrote:Or more than $20 if you want to upgrade to a primo bag.

I'll pass, but second the request for details from anyone that buys one.

I've bought a few from Graveyard Mall (13 Deals) which is part of these guys. I've good luck with them.

p2367

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p2367

LOL - just ordered this and realized my square is black - I'm at 102. Wait a minute, that's sad, isn't it? I mean, really. No, hold on, that's only 20 a year. aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

eepeep

quality posts: 5 Private Messages eepeep
messyt wrote:I have to say, i've been casually watching this woot off and woot's doing a great job with the Bag-O's this time! There has been plenty of chances for us ninja wooters to grab one and it gives the newbs a chance too. Once again thanks woot for making a few days on the computer fun ;) Even if you don't get a 8ag of(rap, Woot- offs Kick A$$!

Agreed. x1000. Thank you Woot!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and binds the universe together.

p2367

LOL - just ordered this and realized my square is black - I'm at 102. Wait a minute, that's sad, isn't it? I mean, really. No, hold on, that's only 20 a year. aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

p2367

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052

[quote postid="4975883" user="sarahkavitski"]Well, I'm in for a backpack at the other site. I just can't resist a mystery box/bag/backpack of anything. Yugster gets me every time too.[/quot

I got one from Yugster last week. It's still in my dining room, hang on...........

Okay -

A travel Yugster coffee mug
Secure Digital/Multi Media card reader-writer
Some wall plug-in usb thing
High speed 4 port usb 2.0 hub
USB car charger & utility flashlight
Yugster keychain

Don't know if this stuff is worth it or not but not really anything I need (I don't think)..

Not the best box from there.

Edit: Just ordered the backpack thing...Sucker..

gamer4life18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gamer4life18
drgandalf wrote:Was that from "That Daily Deal"? Its still available if anyone else wants to try it at http://www.thatdailydeal.com/.

You'll have to let us know what they send you. I'll jump at sending Woot! $8 for a Bag of Crap, but I hesitate on these other sites, especially for $20.

I just ordered one of these as well, guess we'll see how that goes!

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92

2001 ....is that it or do you think there will be one more haul...?

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

planotex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages planotex
wollern wrote:I agree. There's still no "wooter to blame for sellout".

On second thought, it seems woot doesn't label someone as "wooter to blame for sellout" anymore. They just list the last "wooter to woot".

I just found a listing showing a wooter to blame for sellout posted today so I think you may really be "onto something" in regards to your observation! GREAT CATCH!!! Please see below for the sellout post: http://kids.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4973374

Holysin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Holysin
Holysin wrote:Or more than $20 if you want to upgrade to a primo bag.

I'll pass, but second the request for details from anyone that buys one.

man, need to not smoke during the day, decided **** it, and got the primo bag, will report what it is (and what my standard woot Bunnies Ogling Carrots is. $38 for 2 random bags shipped, but hey, at least one is a backpack Maybe the other will actually be a bunch of crops and I can carry the crops in the backpack ;)

(edit: that's in reference to the thatdailydeal backpack of mystery, apparently getting just one random bag wasn't mysterious enough for me.)

mikesaul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikesaul
planotex wrote:I just found a listing showing a wooter to blame for sellout posted today so I think you may really be "onto something" in regards to your observation! GREAT CATCH!!! Please see below for the sellout post: http://kids.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4973374

Well I checked back thru Jan and Bunnies Ogling Carrots didn't list a wooter to blame.... so not sure about this hypothesis.
~~Jinx

• 1/19/12 Bag of Cuuuuuute!
  • 3/9/11 Skill Tools
  • 9/22/10 RCA HDMI cables
  • 7/12/10 WootOff lts
  • 11/19/09 Star Wars Bobble Heads
  • 11/21/08 Star Wars Vault
  • 11/19/08 BT Dongle
  • 11/15/07 Kyocera BT Headset
  • 6/1/07 Alienware ATX Case
  • 3/23/07 ADS USB SimpleTouch Encl
  • 11/22/06 Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro
  • 11/18/06 HannsG 19" LCD (rebate rec'd!)
  • 10/12/06 Seagate 250GB SATA
  • 9/25/06 Jensen 300W Pwr Inverter
  • 8/10/06 AudioFX Headset
  • 6/23/06 Canon iP6210D
  • 4/27/06 HP4×6 Paper

whyisseanso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whyisseanso

In for my 3rd in as many years. High fives all around.

cpheral

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cpheral
lumpthar wrote:CRAP CRAP CRAP

I had to go to the bank not 2 minutes before it hit.
One day my crap will come.

Not sure if this will help...maybe you know somebody who really needs some http://www.poopsenders.com/

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
renrutnairbwoot wrote:I understand that, but it showed 2,160 from after the Bunnies Ogling Carrots offering last night all the way up to the offering this afternoon. I would have thought it would have went down faster than that. Usually it only takes 5-10 minutes. However, it didn't go down in the 18 hours between offerings.

Curiouser and curiouser. I did notice soon after last nights baglet that the number was staying up, but also that the three bars on the timeline distribution all were the same height and all said 33%. Now they all say 25%. Interesting that the bars from all the days are listed at the correct time, even though the times were on different days. I think the first micro-offering of one bag makes too small a bar to show up.

polka70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polka70

First...one...EVER. I am pumped. Although I don't know why I am so excited, since it is probably exactly what the name implies. Who knows, I could get something really great. **holding my breath and crossing my fingers, could get uncomfortable **

johnmani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnmani

Got my first ever Barrel of Crops today! I think it may be because I already bought 2 things from this woot-off.

Craig234

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Craig234

I've bought from woot for many years, and missed the Bunnies Ogling Carrots again, only got one.

The one I did get was stolen in a burglary.

I'm not a big fan of Bunnies Ogling Carrots

In fact, I've for months liked them less leading me to let hours go by not paying attention to wootoffs, buying much less, making it more likely I'll miss a Bunnies Ogling Carrots etc.

sselluoss

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sselluoss

so was this most likely the last one for this woot off?

drgandalf

sselluoss wrote:so was this most likely the last one for this woot off?

I think the general consensus is that there is likely to be one more. There have been 2001 bags sold so far, the usual total is 2500.

sselluoss

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sselluoss
drgandalf wrote:I think the general consensus is that there is likely to be one more. There have been 2001 bags sold so far, the usual total is 2500.

Ah, more camping the site then...

aphroat

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aphroat
scarredwithstars wrote:Oh well, at least I got a primo mystery backpack of mystery. So I got that going for me. Which is nice.

Any prior experience with that? What sort of swag, etc?

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
aphroat wrote:Any prior experience with that? What sort of swag, etc?

I was looking it up. I'll pay $8 for random stuff, but not $20 ($30 upgraded to primo).

The pitch is "even if you hate what's inside, the backpack is worth the price". Since I don't know how much stuff they put in the backpack, or the quality of it. $20 is too big a risk.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

aphroat

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aphroat
omh1009 wrote:I was looking it up. I'll pay $8 for random stuff, but not $20 ($30 upgraded to primo).

The pitch is "even if you hate what's inside, the backpack is worth the price". Since I don't know how much stuff they put in the backpack, or the quality of it. $20 is too big a risk.

Yeah, I've been asking Google, nobody blogs about the MBoM. Maybe it's a Fight Club thing...

peaceetc

quality posts: 7 Private Messages peaceetc

After reading several comments today, this is what I've seen:

The (apparently) new servers are too fast, and it's not fair.

It used to be the servers were too slow, and it wasn't fair.

I'm not sure what would constitute fair in people's minds, except for every single person who thinks they are entitled to a Barrel of Crops to get one. That's not going to happen, so please try to remember to have fun with this, and if you don't get one, just chill and be happy for those who did. Please. Whining sucks.

I've won a lot of bags of crud. Envy me.

drgandalf

omh1009 wrote:I was looking it up. I'll pay $8 for random stuff, but not $20 ($30 upgraded to primo).

Agreed. Especially since I have a few backpacks already (the bags from previous BOCs), I'm not willing to spend $20 or $30 for another backpack. On the assumption that the rest of it will be 40 lbs. of Xmas cards.

drgandalf

Hmmm, Wootalyzer just reminded me about the Mystery Backpack of Mystery. You think they were listening in to our conversation?

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara
peaceetc wrote:After reading several comments today, this is what I've seen:

The (apparently) new servers are too fast, and it's not fair.

It used to be the servers were too slow, and it wasn't fair.

I'm not sure what would constitute fair in people's minds, except for every single person who thinks they are entitled to a Barrel of Crops to get one. That's not going to happen, so please try to remember to have fun with this, and if you don't get one, just chill and be happy for those who did. Please. Whining sucks.

Woot won't offer us the Lenovo all-in-one that I really want, so I believe I will continue to whine about that. There will be one more barrage of candlesticks before midnight CST, and I won't get one, but it's a free-for-all anyway. The lightning strike method of Bunnies Ogling Carrots sale is much easier on the servers, and I think they'll keep this model.

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet
peaceetc wrote: Whining sucks.

So does sucking up.

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist...muahahahahahaha!)

dracodrago

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dracodrago

I'm hoping there's one more today, the last 3 craps I got to the processing part lol the next one has to be mine! Or or or... well I guess I'll just wait until the crap after that to try again, but I must think positive!

peaceetc

lisaviolet wrote:So does sucking up.

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist...muahahahahahaha!)

Heh... like that really works, anyway.

rdlenoir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdlenoir

I ordered their mystery bag back in February and I was presently surprised.

Contents (that I remember - below)

1000 fresh nap wipes (great with a 4 year old)
GPX Ipod radio docking station
Respirator
shop goggles
As seen on TV tool armband holder
Sham Wows
Nero collector glasses (set of 8)
Sharapa
portable seat
poncho
Recorder door knocker (leave message on door knocker)
Screw driver Set
Wrench Set
First aid kit
Allen wrenches
Tool belt
those no hammer hook hangers
battery operated heater socks
set of "camping toilet paper"
and last but not least
A plunger

peaceetc

rdlenoir wrote:I ordered their mystery bag back in February and I was presently surprised.

Contents (that I remember - below)

1000 fresh nap wipes (great with a 4 year old)
GPX Ipod radio docking station
Respirator
shop goggles
As seen on TV tool armband holder
Sham Wows
Nero collector glasses (set of 8)
Sharapa
portable seat
poncho
Recorder door knocker (leave message on door knocker)
Screw driver Set
Wrench Set
First aid kit
Allen wrenches
Tool belt
those no hammer hook hangers
battery operated heater socks
set of "camping toilet paper"
and last but not least
A plunger

A plunger! How appropriate for a b-ag of c-rap!

adamchatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamchatfield
peaceetc wrote:A plunger! How appropriate for a b-ag of c-rap!

He was talking about the Mystery Backpack thingy.

efprofessor

quality posts: 8 Private Messages efprofessor
mikebbass wrote:If you already got a Bunnies Ogling Carrots from this Woot-off, you will get to the order page, but after you submit with your payment it will get rejected with a message saying you already bought one.

...and it will add, "don't bogart the crap."

peaceetc

adamchatfield wrote:He was talking about the Mystery Backpack thingy.

Well, it would help if I actually used my eyes and read, wouldn't it?