omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
rdlenoir wrote:I ordered their mystery bag back in February and I was presently surprised.

Was that regular or Primo upgraded?

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

efprofessor

quality posts: 8 Private Messages efprofessor
polka70 wrote:First...one...EVER. I am pumped. Although I don't know why I am so excited, since it is probably exactly what the name implies. Who knows, I could get something really great. **holding my breath and crossing my fingers, could get uncomfortable **

Enjoy the experience associated with the anticipation of the glorious arrival and unveiling. The process leading to shipment and arrival is where most of the fun lies.

For 8.9/10 wooters, it will be average stuff; for .1/10 wooters it will be below average crap; for 1/10 wooters it will be above average, and for 1 or 2 lucky wooters it will be a TV or a pallet of car wax.

rdlenoir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdlenoir
omh1009 wrote:Was that regular or Primo upgraded?

That was a regular bag . . . the standard $14.99 . . . The bag comes from Johnson City, TN. You will get a shipping label notice and about 3 weeks after that notice, you will receive your items.

I can tell you I usually receive my wife's Bunnies Ogling Carrots before I receive the mystery bag . . . about 1.5 weeks after the Mrs. gets the Bunnies Ogling Carrots is when the mystery bag gets here.

omh1009

Hmmmm. Not compelled yet. Maybe another time if I miss the Bunnies Ogling Carrots and feel adventurous.

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
efprofessor wrote:Enjoy the experience associated with the anticipation of the glorious arrival and unveiling. The process leading to shipment and arrival is where most of the fun lies.

For 8.9/10 wooters, it will be average stuff; for .1/10 wooters it will be below average crap; for 1/10 wooters it will be above average, and for 1 or 2 lucky wooters it will be a TV or a pallet of car wax.

Was the video arcade game recipient in the 10% or was he a lucky one? I've wondered about that for awhile. The pallet o'microwaves was interesting, too. The left-handed putter recipients could at least sell their loot on Ebay. I have my Letter framed with the baseball card.

rdlenoir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdlenoir
Jessara wrote:Was the video arcade game recipient in the 10% or was he a lucky one? I've wondered about that for awhile. The pallet o'microwaves was interesting, too. The left-handed putter recipients could at least sell their loot on Ebay. I have my Letter framed with the baseball card.

You know, I haven't seen any letters since ThreePieceWoot left, but I can tell you the last Bunnies Ogling Carrots from the Colonel was great! Everyone pretty much got some good stuff, wifi blu ray players, ipods, rokus, etc.

So, there is no telling if there will be any letter worthy woots.

As far as the arcade game - that was a letter person.

kle11az

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kle11az

Well, I have over 100 Woots and I've yet to get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots Haven't even been able to try this Woot-Off as work's been crazy-busy.

I realize not everyone will get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots but maybe just once in awhile the Woot gods could email (at random) active Wooters with the opportunity to buy a Bunnies Ogling Carrots Give a 24hr time limit and if you don't respond then oh well you missed your chance. I know it's not in the Woot tradition, but it would be a way to spread the love so the losers (like me) don't feel like such suckers time and again.

I'll admit I bit on the mystery bag at TDD, as we do need 2 back-packs anyway. Splurged by upgrading 1, which will also allow me to compare the swag, so if/when I order it again I'll know if upgrading might be worth it.

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

Just ordered a mystery backpack so we'll see how it goes. Upgraded to primo and will report in once it's received. I kept going back to it and decided to roll the dice.

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DaveInSoCal
kle11az wrote:Well, I have over 100 Woots and I've yet to get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots Haven't even been able to try this Woot-Off as work's been crazy-busy.

I realize not everyone will get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots but maybe just once in awhile the Woot gods could email (at random) active Wooters with the opportunity to buy a Bunnies Ogling Carrots Give a 24hr time limit and if you don't respond then oh well you missed your chance. I know it's not in the Woot tradition, but it would be a way to spread the love so the losers (like me) don't feel like such suckers time and again.

I'll admit I bit on the mystery bag at TDD, as we do need 2 back-packs anyway. Splurged by upgrading 1, which will also allow me to compare the swag, so if/when I order it again I'll know if upgrading might be worth it.

It wouldn't be a terrible break from tradition if, every wootoff, a Bunnies Ogling Carrots was offered to a wooter with years of purchases who had never gotten one.

omh1009

I see we have a small test group cooking. That will let us know is the contents are randomized or if all the backpacks are clones.

aaronshall

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aaronshall

Get it now while you can.

mutters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mutters

its here hurry peeps

otaku13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otaku13

Yes! 5th time is the charm! I think I like the Bunnies Ogling Carrots being spread out like this!

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer

Whoa, that was lightning fast processing. I didn't even have time to reconsider pressing that stupidly large gold button. Guess I just got myself some crap!

sselluoss

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sselluoss

processing forever... forever denied again

I don't get it... Never get past the processing screen... No matter what I try...

alexmg2420

quality posts: 5 Private Messages alexmg2420

Woo! Tried on every one Woot has put up so far this Woot-Off and finally got one!

ee2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ee2000

It sold out in like a second.

rawrlers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rawrlers

*slamdunk* I blame the music for this bag.

joe43wv

quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv

Got one! Yes!!!!

williesbest2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages williesbest2

Got one, thanks Woot.

I think at least. It's in my account and I got the e-mail, but it says my order was denied because I already got one. Weird.

dabartle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dabartle

got one this time. been just missing them by minutes all woot off.

jvaliani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jvaliani

sweet, got one

tivofool

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tivofool

got one, after trying and missing out on the others.

Congrats to the others.

minkusdominkus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages minkusdominkus

I finally got it. My first bag! I'm way more excited about this than I should be.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

I think I might indeed have been able to buy one this go-around if I hadn't already purchased. Got in very quickly to get my "Already Purchased" message.

I also notice again how smoothly the offering went. It sold out quickly, but no server crashes.

poprockgrey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poprockgrey

Thanks again woot. Have my info saved, and you don't want to let me get it. :|

Mominator

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Mominator

Yay! Finally got one! My second EVAR!

RossLH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RossLH

Got a bag! Email confirmation was instant!

Bundles of Clones count - 3

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

I GOT ONE!!! SO HAPPY NOW! THANK YOU! =)

wagondave

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wagondave

I just got home...crap :-(

David C. Frost

adamchatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamchatfield

I guess they just sold the last of 'em!

LadyCrymsyn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages LadyCrymsyn

It's so odd to be sitting here *not* trying to buy the Bindle of Carrots when it came up this time.

When you go exploring, be sure to take a compass. It's awkward when you have to eat your friends.

webfox

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webfox
dabartle wrote:got one this time. been just missing them by minutes all woot off.

So close! Oh well. My last one (which was my first one) was decent. A sports illustrated swimsuit calendar and a heated fleece throw.

Atltrainman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Atltrainman

For the 4th time, I got to order processing, then it sold out and my order got denied. Dang it!

jonpincus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonpincus

Sweet! Snagged one! Glad I stuck around after missing all the rest of them...

ohdang5

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ohdang5

Got an order in only to have it denied...NOOOOO

spork7

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spork7

Got the "processing. Haha--you lose, Springfield" message too. Boo.

waterbaby2086

quality posts: 6 Private Messages waterbaby2086

kept trying to buy since it popped up but wouldnt move off the woot screen

munkycrazy

quality posts: 8 Private Messages munkycrazy

FINALLY got one! Woooooooooooo thank you Woot!

gmartell

quality posts: 10 Private Messages gmartell

Missed every single Bunnies Ogling Carrots by mere secods. I was sooo frustrated! Until this one, Just WON! Back to loving woot again.