skbruck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skbruck

I got bag #4 after 5 months of trying.

Keith Brucker

freelance

quality posts: 15 Private Messages freelance

I don't understand. 2 open windows. 2 orders processing, open a third window and there is still 'buy button' going on.

"Your order is NOT in" on both pages.

Doubled check credit card numbers, expiration date and security code. All of it is fine.

Woot Goddess, please smile upon me. 3 days of having the same result is not funny.

Okay.... will try again.

**** Woot!
***Woot!

mdrcoast

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mdrcoast

3 efforts that resulted in 3 Anticipointments pays off. The drought is over.
Thank You Woot.

kle11az

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kle11az
crktfrog wrote:oh sadness. =(

your order is NOT in.
possible problems with your order:

■Order denied.
■We don't have enough quantity to complete your order.

Yep, me too, and I clicked on Wootalyzer instantly, knew my CID #, took me maybe 5 seconds to complete my order. But cycled then finally got the NO BAG FOR YOU response.

BladeBeam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BladeBeam
djenkins1982 wrote:My Browns draft Trent Richardson and I get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots... what a good evening!

I want to like this post so hard! Go Browns!

02/19/09 - Bandolier of Carrots x 3
02/19/09 - Screaming Monkey and Woot-Off Lights
04/01/09 - Box Of Cats x 3
2/25/10 - Bag of Chandoliers

grasshopperjonez

quality posts: 9 Private Messages grasshopperjonez

3rd times a charm!! missed it the first time it hit, and couldn't get when they popped up again.

THANK YOU WOOT!
I like the new way you are doing the the Barrel of Crops!
I got it without using a bot!!
YEE-HAAA!

Your friendly neighborhood GrassHopper

epixinc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages epixinc

Got One!

Sad part is I jumped at my laptop when I saw it... knocked my iPad off my lap and just cracked the screen!!!

Oh the things we do for a Barrel of Crops =(

iWoot.alot
Board of Circuits 6/15/11, 9/14/11, 3/23/12, 4/26/12

tjotech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjotech

I didn't think there was going to be anymore Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s, Just happened to catch it at the right time. Cool.

muhnute

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muhnute

Rectal cancer! Thighs of a pregnant goat!! Missed it again!!

Balls...

acompdude

quality posts: 2 Private Messages acompdude

That was the closest I've ever gotten. It wasnt sold out when I refreshed the page but my order was denied. This sucks. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get one...

yraiym

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yraiym

Oh boy! I've been trying for four years, and just got my first one! This is an exciting day for me. Looking forward to seeing the mysterious contents of my bucket of carp!

cupajoe415

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cupajoe415

If it wasnt for the required security code, and scrolling down to get to the "buy it" button, I might actually get one. I wish I could say it is because I was slow, and with practice, I would get better. But I have sat here forever refreshing, on every opportunity only to lose out every time. I think my internet is plenty quick. I would love to find something I can do better! Any ideas? I need to taste and see what everyone loves about the Bunnies Ogling Carrots

the1pony

quality posts: 6 Private Messages the1pony

Six years I have been trying to get this, and never had any success.

Really, they should just throw them in as surprises in random people's orders. This waiting and scrambling and missing thing... sucks.

FranklinS

quality posts: 2 Private Messages FranklinS

clicked at once and saw order had invalid lines. What does that mean???

eckolancer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eckolancer

Damn work clicked off the screen for a couple mins then it was sold out

BelyndaG

quality posts: 14 Private Messages BelyndaG

Every time the Bunnies Ogling Carrots comes up I get a very strange response on my computer, regardless of which computer I'm using. I get an alert that the Bunnies Ogling Carrots is up, I start hitting F5, after SEVERAL times the Bunnies Ogling Carrots finally shows up, but it's already sold out. How strange is it that Wootalyzer v3.54.10 sends an alert but the Bunnies Ogling Carrots doesn't even appear to be the offered item for several minutes? In fact, this has happened with every item I've clicked on, whether I've tried clicking "View Item" on the Wootalyzer or just refreshing my Woot page. (sigh) No Bunnies Ogling Carrots for me, again.

novidude

quality posts: 1 Private Messages novidude

Got one. First ever in a Woot Off. Actually first time I have actually hit refresh and seen one in a Woot Off! Thanks for changing how many times during the day they are sold.

WolfLord

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WolfLord

Woo, third time's a charm, finally didn't get rejected after the big button!

And now we play.. the waiting game.

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson

Ugh, so close, yet so far. Processing but got denied. Second time happened in this woot-off to me.

Double Sad Panda.

heath121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heath121

First time ever!!

WOOTSUPPP!!

quality posts: 13 Private Messages WOOTSUPPP!!

Finally! After 3 days of no naps, and 4 other attempts to get one, only to have my order processing to nowhere. I got one! Thanks Woot!

KCFalcon59

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KCFalcon59

Woo hoo. This is my 4th Bunnies Ogling Carrots and first since August. This was also the first time I used the Wootalyzer app. Fun Fun

mike770

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mike770

Finally Got One! It took 2 years but I got one!

mlsapack

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mlsapack

Got one Got one Got One!!!!! Two in a row. Did not get through on all the other opportunities this Wootoff, but got in on this last chance! Thank you Woot Gods! Now, how about a nice refurb flat screen to go along with the Blu Ray Player that ColonelCrap graced us with from the March Bunnies Ogling Carrots !

We are looking forward to whatever floor sweepings come our way, please just make it a fun assortment of stuff to unveil during the unboxing!

hackman2007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages hackman2007
BelyndaG wrote:Every time the Bunnies Ogling Carrots comes up I get a very strange response on my computer, regardless of which computer I'm using. I get an alert that the Bunnies Ogling Carrots is up, I start hitting F5, after SEVERAL times the Bunnies Ogling Carrots finally shows up, but it's already sold out. How strange is it that Wootalyzer v3.54.10 sends an alert but the Bunnies Ogling Carrots doesn't even appear to be the offered item for several minutes? In fact, this has happened with every item I've clicked on, whether I've tried clicking "View Item" on the Wootalyzer or just refreshing my Woot page. (sigh) No Bunnies Ogling Carrots for me, again.

It is a cache issue, lots of DNS providers cache websites.

riffrafff

quality posts: 2 Private Messages riffrafff

"Denied."

*Sniff*

78Bristow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 78Bristow

Security code?!!!!! My kids have never, and will never again see me move that fast. Still missed it.

terri19

quality posts: 3 Private Messages terri19

In for one after failing all day! This makes number 12 Bunnies Ogling Carrots for me... I have had a crappy week and this Barrel of Crops helps it be a little less crappy.... Thanks Woot!

Terri19

tivofool

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tivofool
KnoxHarrington wrote:How exactly do you get this damn thing? I got to processing and had my order denied too.

I've never managed to get one of these. I'm wondering if it's worth it.

I try on my gaming pc, ultra fast and wired, no wifi. On my tablet or laptop I haven't gotten one. But twice on the pc. Could be all in my head but that half a second probably makes a difference.

jajayy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jajayy

How is it that 'ssiemonsma' is the first Bunnies Ogling Carrots buyer for every Bunnies Ogling Carrots that has popped up during this last Woot Off?

bjfranck

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bjfranck

First Bunnies Ogling Carrots in 2.5 years. Thank you woot. Now I can sleep.

whatdafudge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whatdafudge

13th Basket of Cookies for me. good thing I'm not superstitious.

Charitwo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Charitwo

word censor is stupid

bаg оf crаp

bаg оf crаp

bаg оf crаp

bаg оf crаp

xochiluvr

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr

You know, I think I have actually submitted an order for a Bunnies Ogling Carrots every single time it's come up in this woot off. Can't remember last time I slept and I'm running out of spray paint and paper bags. I can't go on anymore. I just can't.

Every time I close my eyes I see it again.

your order is NOT in.

It's in my eyes, woot. It's in my EYES! What have you done to my beautiful eyes!?

Must I guzzle my port wine and eat my buckyballs and cut myself with my trusty half time drill driver to have your attention?

Why won't you love me woot, why?

AnniKat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AnniKat

Got an order confirmation!! I've been away from my computer for every other Bunnies Ogling Carrots popover.

It's in my account, but no Email yet. . .Ah, there it is!

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

chuckf1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chuckf1

For the second time during this Woot-Off I had the Barrel of Chardonney, and hit the "buy it" button.....waited.....waited.....waited and got the dreaded sale did not go through message.

Major unhappiness!!

ZDubz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZDubz

every time! it says i am trying to order three and won't let me continue! why!?

Raven975

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raven975

Scored my first bag ever! So excited!

KnoxHarrington

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KnoxHarrington
tivofool wrote:I try on my gaming pc, ultra fast and wired, no wifi. On my tablet or laptop I haven't gotten one. But twice on the pc. Could be all in my head but that half a second probably makes a difference.

I think I knew where I blew it...I forgot to put in the security code for my credit card at first, and I had to quickly fish it out of my wallet to enter that. I think that lost 3-5 seconds or so blew it for me.

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara

I got to click on the stupidly large gold button, and then it said there was an error. I did the whole process again- and it said not to be greedy, there was a limit one bag per person. My account says I didn't get one. Woot, why you hatz me?