BladeBeam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BladeBeam
tivofool wrote:I try on my gaming pc, ultra fast and wired, no wifi. On my tablet or laptop I haven't gotten one. But twice on the pc. Could be all in my head but that half a second probably makes a difference.

Not in your head at all, I've only ever gotten them on my desktop that's hardwired. Now counting my fiancee's ones, I've totaled 7 of them in 5 years all thanks to my rig and Wootalyzer!

Memorizing your security code for your CC helps too......

02/19/09 - Bandolier of Carrots x 3
02/19/09 - Screaming Monkey and Woot-Off Lights
04/01/09 - Box Of Cats x 3
2/25/10 - Bag of Chandoliers

107bear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 107bear

Fellow wooters.........this is the closest I've ever been to a Bunnies Ogling Carrots the last thing I saw was processing.........check back later!

I'm still in the running right?

emmyhatesyou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmyhatesyou
scarredwithstars wrote:I got a primo bag too. Never heard of them before. Better or worse than Barrel of Crops? I hope better based on the price. But I needed a decent backpack anyway.

I have not gotten one before from thatdailydeal. So, maybe it'll be awesome. Here's to hoping.

munkycrazy

quality posts: 8 Private Messages munkycrazy
tkebidder wrote:Thank you Wooot, that is 10 Bunnies Ogling Carrots between my sister and I!

10 this Woot-off or 10 in your entire time buying from Woot?

anibunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anibunny

Snap. The last one came up during my commute home from work and the one early today during my lunch break.

Next time, Gadget! NEXT TIME. *Shakes fist dramatically.*

Bunnies Ogling Carrots: 1

ypmhammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ypmhammer

Y.E.S. got my second ever Bunnies Ogling Carrots and SO pumped! Thanks for being awesome, Woot!

wootywoo4444

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootywoo4444

and we're still processing..........c'mon.....puhlease!

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars
sixfofalcon wrote:I was all excited because I finally scored my second Barrel of Crops!

Then I thought more about it and got this sinking feeling like it's probably going to be a flaming paper bag placed on my porch containing the Jersey Shore trivia game.

Yeeeeup.

Although my first one was all crap. It WAS ill gotten, after all. So I can't complain. I didn't earn it.

munkycrazy

quality posts: 8 Private Messages munkycrazy
spilzer wrote:Aww, looks like I spoke to soon...it's not showing up in my account and I haven't gotten any emails yet

I closed the order processing page before it finished loading, but I thought that part didn't matter?

Oh well, guess I'll wait to see what happens...either way it was fun to try!

Doubt it processed. I've tried 3 other times this Woot-Off and it was stuck on processing for a minute or two before giving me the "order did not process" message. I finally got through this time and have my Woot email and Paypal receipt email already.

Sorry The only time that I got a time out message during processing, I knew I still got it because I got the emails right away.

imjoshsizemore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imjoshsizemore

Got one! 3rd ever Bunnies Ogling Carrots and 2 in a row now! My first one was Christmas 2010!

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

Thank you woot! I really needed some CRAP to cheer me up!

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
muhnute wrote:Rectal cancer! Thighs of a pregnant goat!! Missed it again!!

Balls...

So you actually meant to write that. You have not been filtered.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

holygrailbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holygrailbob
scarredwithstars wrote:Says you. o.0

I got a baywatch barbie backpack
popup sprinkler
3 cheesy table tripods
some tea
2 ladies shirts
and laughed at by my coworkers.

I said the last round was good, not that my particular score was amazing (Sure wasn't like that though... Better luck to you this time! but remember, crap is crap)

http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://theculvers.us/images/wss-icon.png

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
crktfrog wrote:Really, this means you did get one. Happened to me last month. I didn't even realize it until later. Keep checking your account and email. It'll show.

That's a very positive approach to the situation. Me, I'm positive that I didn't get one. It would be lovely to be wrong. Is that negative?

craigthom

quality posts: 63 Private Messages craigthom
spilzer wrote:Aww, looks like I spoke to soon...it's not showing up in my account and I haven't gotten any emails yet

I closed the order processing page before it finished loading, but I thought that part didn't matter?

Getting to "Processing.." is no guarantee. I got that earlier this woot-off and got a big Denied because it was sold out.

I got through this last time, though.

garysgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garysgirl

i have been sitting watching for the bag o crap to come up and as soon as it does its sold out!!!!! there has been 6 so far,i hope there will be one more,and i really hope I GET IT!!!! I have been trying for like 2 years

minkusdominkus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages minkusdominkus
imjoshsizemore wrote:Got one! 3rd ever Bunnies Ogling Carrots and 2 in a row now! My first one was Christmas 2010!

Did you get anything good?

furiousturtle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages furiousturtle

We're at an even 2500, does that mean no more craps?

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes

Wewt! My tab is still stuck on processing but i just got an order confirmation.

first Bumpin Old Cabriolet ever!!!!!!!!

Beetle Breakfast

Coogles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Coogles

Got one!!! Hopefully it'll contain something good for cleaning carpets. Had the sound turned up for a game, scared the crap out of the cat when the siren went off...

gthree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gthree

Anyone have issues with woot.com not saving their credit card info? Is there a setting I'm missing?

107bear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 107bear
munkycrazy wrote:Doubt it processed. I've tried 3 other times this Woot-Off and it was stuck on processing for a minute or two before giving me the "order did not process" message. I finally got through this time and have my Woot email and Paypal receipt email already.

Sorry The only time that I got a time out message during processing, I knew I still got it because I got the emails right away.

Is paypal any quicker than CC.......or does it even matter?

xochiluvr

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr
snooty2toes wrote:Wewt! My tab is still stuck on processing but i just got an order confirmation.

first Bumpin Old Cabriolet ever!!!!!!!!

Bah. At least I have more toes than you.

jmp8910

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jmp8910
107bear wrote:Is paypal any quicker than CC.......or does it even matter?

it depends on how long it takes you to enter your paypal password vs a 3 digit cvv code to your credit card lol

furiousturtle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages furiousturtle
furiousturtle wrote:We're at an even 2500, does that mean no more craps?

Image fail, this Screenshot

digitalmindy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages digitalmindy

WOOT WOOT!

On the phone with my niece and still able to get to the computer in time!! Got my crapola!!

ypmhammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ypmhammer

Hey, did anyone ever find out anything either way as far as "prime number" Bunnies Ogling Carrots orders having better stuff?

grouper92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grouper92

Yippee --- Bunnies Ogling Carrots #2. Boy are my co-workers going to be jealous..... all that woot goodness is on it's way to my house.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
joshobra wrote:Sweet! I got one! I ACTUALLY I GOT ONE! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Fifth time I tried since TUESDAY, from 3 denial messages and lack of sleep... gave up on non-loading processing page.. checked e-mail, bingo! Tears of JOY!

What did I want in my bag?

A refurbished surplus of a GPS-and-wifi-enabled-music-playing-radio-controlled-scooter with batteries.

Something like that, would make my crap.

True story, I'd like to thank my iPhone for keeping up with me for the last three days. I've even had my phone on during lecture (behind my book that's laid flat on my table) to check for woots.

Best. Day. Ever. And I updated my signature! x]

PS: I'm still watching over woot-off. :D

I bet your little squirrel is royally P-O'd at you now for snagging that bag back from him like that! LOL

May the Crap be with you all!!!

bagbiter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bagbiter

burnt out custie

TALK ABOUT BALLOONS I COMMAND IT
-XVI

JazzyVR

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JazzyVR

Disappointed again! I'm either asleep, at work, or just shut out (even though I pounce on it ASAP if I'm sitting at the PC like for this one). I'm sad, and think I'll never get one

adamchatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamchatfield

Thank you Woot, for this holy blessing of crap.

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
jajayy wrote:How is it that 'ssiemonsma' is the first Bunnies Ogling Carrots buyer for every Bunnies Ogling Carrots that has popped up during this last Woot Off?

Oh god, is the same bag campaign! It was just divided in batches. It is also the same thread we are posting on since the 24th.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

swifijon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swifijon

Hmmm... Doh! bag came during my commute for the second time this week. I even left earlier from work to try to get home faster. Congrats everyone.

CrystaIEyes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CrystaIEyes

FINALLY GOT MY FIRST Bunnies Ogling Carrots EVERRRRRRRR!

Been following the site for like 3 years, don't think I've ever missed a wootoff, just always the illustrious Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s QQ.

I'm now in the process of explaining to all my friends why paying $8 for a Bunnies Ogling Carrots is a good thing.... Why am I friends with non-wooters?

The processing page definitely matters!
I caught one of the bags earlier in the wootoff, hit the big gold yellow button, thought I was golden, but then the final page didn't load, still said processing.

And then I eventually got to the, "Your order is NOT in" page, and my heart broke =(.

So don't close it!

Actually speaking of that, I was on the processing page this time around, spamming the refresh, and then it changed, but I didn't know what to because it changed again to the account edit page and I thought I had hit it.
(The Bunnies Ogling Carrots wasn't listed there)

So I did the first thing I always hear of, and checked my email, and the confirmation was there =).

zcbmarne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zcbmarne

I've just got to laugh. Each time they come up is right after I've been called off to help my sister, then my father and this time to mail something for my dad. Oh well, I actually have stopped caring about ever getting one. Congratulations to all who were still seeking the holy grail and have got one.

Here's hoping for a monkey. They're my favorite anyway.

ReginaFilangee

AnniKat wrote:
I've made Alabama a slightly brighter shade of green on the stats map.

I tried to help us out, really I did....

But wasn't able to contribute to making our state greener. Congrats to you, though!

salwei

quality posts: 3 Private Messages salwei
107bear wrote:Is paypal any quicker than CC.......or does it even matter?

Depends if you are better at remembering your 3 digit code on the back of your card or your paypal password

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

ReginaFilangee

pensotroppo wrote:From what I've been told, the trackers get their information from a server that updates BEFORE the regular woot.com landing page.

And that is what is wrong. Seems to me that someone smarter than I would be able to block their ability to do that.....

But I do think Woot is helping us out a lot to make things MUCH more fair despite that, with some of the changes made recently.

lmensor

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lmensor

My first bag ever! I was so excited I actually had to call my Mom and tell her! Of course she's clueless, she just knows I've been trying and failing.

Thanks Woot!