ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
regal8lager wrote:One thing that helped me to remember ctrl+V = paste was to visualize the V as a down arrow, hence you are "dropping" what is stored in the clipboard...

You must have a Y-chromosome, don't you? LOL
(Thanks for the visual, though)

May the Crap be with you all!!!

ReginaFilangee

drgandalf wrote:@(o.-)@

Do you know me? Hmmmm?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaattttt???!!!!
I'm hurt....mortally wounded.....going to cry myself to sleep at the thought of you not remembering me. *dramatic flop onto the fainting couch*
I don't know that I will recover from such a slight. *sniff....snorkle.....HONK....as I blow my nose into my dainty and lacy kerchief*

We both go all the way back to the days (nights) when the product forums were routinely FUN....before they (tptb) got all serious and business-like and would no longer let us play and have our fun whilst concurrently commenting on the daily item at hand. I can't believe you don't remember me, just because I've made only limited, rare appearances over the past couple of years. *sad, sad face*

p2367

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p2367
peaceetc wrote:Heh... like that really works, anyway.

actually, whenever I've asked customer service, they've been really nice. well, maybe it was because I wrote poems to ask...

ReginaFilangee

lichme wrote:I would like to go on the record and say this: I know you still have millions of Dyson's back there.

They only have about 837,941.
I counted.
Doesn't look good for you, but......
*Effie Trinket voice*: "May the odds be EVER in your favor!"

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
ReginaFilangee wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaaaattttt???!!!!
I'm hurt....mortally wounded.....going to cry myself to sleep at the thought of you not remembering me. *dramatic flop onto the fainting couch*
I don't know that I will recover from such a slight. *sniff....snorkle.....HONK....as I blow my nose into my dainty and lacy kerchief*

We both go all the way back to the days (nights) when the product forums were routinely FUN....before they (tptb) got all serious and business-like and would no longer let us play and have our fun whilst concurrently commenting on the daily item at hand. I can't believe you don't remember me, just because I've made only limited, rare appearances over the past couple of years. *sad, sad face*

Loved those forum days, the locats, the walrus and his missing bucket, the Chuck Norris for the love of crap don't forget the Chuck Norris.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    8. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    9. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    10. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    11. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    12. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    13. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    15. Blackboard of Cleanliness 03/22/12
    16. Blackboard of Cleanliness 01/19/12
    17. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    18. Blackboard of Cleanliness 12/06/11
    19. Blackboard of Cleanliness 11/09/11
    20. Blackboard of Cleanliness 07/12/11
    21. Blackboard of Cleanliness 06/15/11
    22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

saschab

quality posts: 2 Private Messages saschab

.....and quite a few disturbing pictures...bwahahaha!

emmyhatesyou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmyhatesyou
    ReginaFilangee wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaaaattttt???!!!!

Your screen name wins everything. That's the best one I've ever seen.

dabills22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dabills22

After a few unseccussful tries, I finally got my crap!
    I am more excited that I can participate in the forum conversation than actually receiving the crap!
    Woot is awesome and so is everyone in the forums.

ReginaFilangee

mikebbass wrote:Loved those forum days, the locats, the walrus and his missing bucket, the Chuck Norris for the love of crap don't forget the Chuck Norris.

Yes, those were indeed the "good ole days", no? I'm getting all nostalgic and misty-eyed here.....

But sadly, must go get in the bed. Big surgery day tomorrow. Must sleep. Y'all have fun, and I'll try to pop in more often to make sure y'all are maintaining a decent level of proper....cough....decorum and maturity....cough.

ellevee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellevee
    mikebbass wrote:Loved those forum days, the locats, the walrus and his missing bucket, the Chuck Norris for the love of crap don't forget the Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris?

ReginaFilangee

emmyhatesyou wrote:Your screen name wins everything. That's the best one I've ever seen.

Why thank you, Emmy....even though you hate me! LOL
    *extends my hand in friendly greeting*
    Pleased to meet you. I'm Regina.....Regina Filangee.
    Have been for quite a long time; don't let those who would dare to impersonate me fool you. I am me. Just please don't hate me. *pout*

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000

Dear ThunderThighs and/or other WootGods,
    Is it too late to ask/beg for a shirt.woot diversion? I swear I will buy 2. Even if it was a short one. Maybe 15 or 30 minutes?

Or maybe you could slip 1 Women's small and 1 Women's medium Bazinga into my Bunnies Ogling Carrots

TIA

ReginaFilangee

bfg9000 wrote:Dear ThunderThighs and/or other WootGods,
    Is it too late to ask/beg for a shirt.woot diversion? I swear I will buy 2. Even if it was a short one. Maybe 15 or 30 minutes?

Or maybe you could slip 1 Women's small and 1 Women's medium Bazinga into my Bunnies Ogling Carrots

TIA

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

The word on the streets is that you attempted to wear them as pants, in direct contradiction to the instructions on the label....

KidKobun

quality posts: 6 Private Messages KidKobun

Missed the Barrel of Crops again!!!!!!! What Tiny Flowers!

Haldin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Haldin

Colonel, this is my third deployment with the Crap Army, and I am awaiting your orders!

I'm actually pretty excited, this is my third bag in a row after years of failure.

Bag one:
    Only a bag and two craps. I requested replacement crap, which was amazing.

Bag two:
    I probably got around 10 various craps(nothing truly amazing, but great overall). But... no bag! I didn't complain about it because, well, it's not that big of a deal. No need to bother the Colonel with such insignificant matters. He works hard enough already, and there's no need to be greedy.

Bag three:
    Who knows? Maybe my crap will be double-bagged (for safety!), and I'll have an appropriate lifetime crap/bag ratio. I am now entering the obsessive tracking and anxiety phase. I have my schedule booked for next week already. Five all-day appointments for pressing F5 on myfedex.com.

ypmhammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ypmhammer

How often do people get a vacuum cleaner in their Bunnies Ogling Carrots Ours is pretty much dead and would be an awesome surprise (and convince my wife that the time I spend trying to win a Bunnies Ogling Carrots is worth it haha).

caramil3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages caramil3

I can never get one.

Bizarro!

twig123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twig123

Woot! I got one!
    My 2nd ever!

I got a tent in my first Bunnies Ogling Carrots lets hope I get something cool again this time!

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes

my head is running a continuous loop of this combo:

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it,
    I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.
    I'm so excited, I just can't hide it,
    I know, I know, I know, I want to.
    (I know, I know, I know, I want to.
    I know, I know, I know, I want to.
    I know, I know, I know, I want to.)

playing over this image:

Beetle Breakfast

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

Is it time to beg Colonel Crap for care package contents that are being sent to the front line?

Hmmm... my random wish list would include one of the following for usefulness:
    - Some point and shoot panasonic camera (my father-in-law lost mine on his trip to NY and didn't replace it)
    - Incase over the ear headphones or some other over the ear headphones for work
    - Random gaming keyboard because what is more indulgent than having a backlit keyboard while watching a woot off while the wife is sleeping
    - Receiver with or w/o speakers
    - Auto-dish drying rack
    - Some random but well approved board game like Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Quarriors, 7 Wonders...
    - Pair of waterproof walkie talkies

My list of items probably actually received:
    - pop-up sprinkler
    - reckon'd t-shirt in a size not mine
    - phone or last generation iPhone accessory
    - a reusable bag in girlish print
    - set of crappy earbuds
    - something with use unidentifiable

Actually I would love to see waterproof walkie talkies sold again. I wish I pulled the trigger when they use to sell a ton of them. Also board games would be nice too. Already picked up their Tetris Link when they had it on Sellout.

\

jon98gn

Colonel Crap

I would like to report from the frontlines that Woot! Has successfully infiltrated the Big Bang theory. A box can be seen in the latest episode during the scene in Penny's apartment.

Carry On

\

snooty2toes

jon98gn wrote:Colonel Crap

I would like to report from the frontlines that Woot! Has successfully infiltrated the Big Bang theory. A box can be seen in the latest episode during the scene in Penny's apartment.

Carry On

Thats awesome! of course tonight is the one night I missed! I will watch for it tomorrow ;O)

Beetle Breakfast

aaa121

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aaa121
    ptr wrote:Apparently, this is *one* Bindle of Completeness, staggered over a couple days. I got to the buy page, only to be rebuked with "your account has already bought this item"
    (the Bunnies Ogling Carrots last nite at 9)
    Curse you, Woot!

um, greedy...most of us didn't get one and you are complaining you didn't get two???

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000
    ReginaFilangee wrote:I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

The word on the streets is that you attempted to wear them as pants, in direct contradiction to the instructions on the label....

Breath holding done, never started really.

I don't have them yet, so your statement is an event/causality fail. But, I do not hold it against you.

Good night Woot. I do have to say this one has been better than the last few.

everwondering

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everwondering

Since it came up earlier in the thread conversation before the last round of Ballsy Old Crones tonight, just figured I'd point out that there is now a "last wooter to woot" listed in the details. So there may definitely be something to that theory about whether or not there would be any more offerings when it didn't have a last wooter listed before.

And can I just say one more time how farkin excited I am to have gotten into woot heaven this round? Sigh. You complete me, woot.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

WOOT BOX ON THE BIG BANG THEORY!

http://i.imgur.com/R9fgb.jpg

that was fun while it lasted!

jon98gn

bpr2 wrote:WOOT BOX ON THE BIG BANG THEORY!

http://i.imgur.com/R9fgb.jpg

Gentleman. After forensic analysis it appears that the package is unopened. Could this be a bundle of caltrops in transit. Further recon is necessary.

\

snooty2toes

*** RED ALERT ***

This just in:

Strong possibility of a BIRTHDAY CRAPPENING*

Bunnies Ogling Carrots virgin has a birthday coming on May 11 & was a chosen one for very last Bunnies Ogling Carrots

I have performed extensive analysis to support this claim, see below if you need proof.

* Following Empirical Data deemed accurate but in no way guaranteed:

• Crunched many data, pressed sin, cos & tan while in radians mode.
    • Changed to degree mode, took a random number and raised it to the power of some other number.
    • SQRT'd the result.
    • Placed result of SQRT into a matrix
    • Stared at matrix as I realized I forgot how to use them.
    • Wikipedia says "Infinite matrices occur in planetary theory and in atomic theory."
    • Variable of shipping multiplied by something

Oh My Fruitful Garden Oh My Fruitful Garden Oh My Fruitful Garden omg1!!!! BIRTHDAY CRAP.

THANKS WOOT and the MCWOOT-TEAM <3

Beetle Breakfast

granilithe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages granilithe

Ahh, the wootoff is over so it is time for the stages of Bunnies Ogling Carrots

First the overly anxious awaiting for the shipping notice of the Bunnies Ogling Carrots

Followed by the hourly stalking of dimensions update that will never come.

As well as the forum stalking and screaming why did those people get their Bunnies Ogling Carrots first. I want their Bunnies Ogling Carrots

Next up is the long awaited arrival Oh My Fruitful Garden IT'S HERE!!!!

Then the mass disappointment/pure glee of what is in the box.

As well as the coveting what others got in their box/mocking those who got worse crap than you.

Finally comes the disappointment of no longer having a box to anxiously await and hoping for another wootoff soon.

Colonel we anxiously await our awesomeness and applaud your hard work in getting our much needed crap rations to us.

alexmg2420

quality posts: 5 Private Messages alexmg2420

Well, I just went and counted, this is my 5th Bunnies Ogling Carrots If it makes anyone feel better, I had a 3 year dry spell: 2 in 2008 (back when they were still called Random Crap, instead of Barrel of Crops), 1 in late 2011, 1 last Woot-Off, and 1 this Woot-Off.

The only really memorable Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s were my first two from '08: the first I got a portable black & white TV that no longer works without a converter box (it's NTSC-only, not ATSC) and some iPod locking cables. My second one was a Lowepro point & shoot bag and 3 iPod Nano/Nike+ hard cases. I cut the Nano slot to fit a 4th/5th generation Nano and my mom and her running buddy use them to this day for their iPods and Nike+ chips.

Recent ones have included a USB guard dog, a men's small t-shirt, a women's large t-shirt, a Skil ratcheting t-handle, some tea, a small duffel bag, and a reusable grocery bag with a huge pink flower on it. (Yes, this is stuff from two Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s). My last bag did come with a (rather ugly, no offense Woot) 70-something piece Oneida silverware set.

EDIT: And I'll actually be able to make an unboxing video this time now that I have a camcorder (if I'm not too excited).

doc362

quality posts: 4 Private Messages doc362
    sellbuyer92 wrote:WHAT WE'RE NOT GETTING:
    ROKU
    SLEEPING BAG

WHAT WE MIGHT GET:
    things from Home.Woot

WHAT WE WILL GET:
    somekind of shirt...you're lucky if it fits at all

Did someone say sleeping bag? :D

granilithe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages granilithe
    sellbuyer92 wrote:
    WHAT WE MIGHT GET:
    things from Home.Woot

I'm all for things from home woot. Feel free to fill my box with lots of home woot stuff, that's where I purchase most stuff anyway.

bjmcrawford

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bjmcrawford

My most wanted unloved item would be that dual boot tablet they failed to sell any of the other day and yanked without a sale.

I realize the odds are miniscule, but you never know.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
    ReginaFilangee wrote:We both go all the way back to the days (nights) when the product forums were routinely FUN

Cats. There used to be lots of cats in the forum. I don't think I saw any this Woot-Off.

So, speaking of Crap:

keriabass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keriabass

I can't believe that I got a Bunnies Ogling Carrots!! I have no plans to share with Mike YEAH!!!!!!!

craigthom

quality posts: 62 Private Messages craigthom
    CrystaIEyes wrote:The processing page definitely matters!
    I caught one of the bags earlier in the wootoff, hit the big gold yellow button, thought I was golden, but then the final page didn't load, still said processing.

And then I eventually got to the, "Your order is NOT in" page, and my heart broke =(.
    \

Which means it doesn't matter. Either your order goes through or it doesn't. The "Processing" page is just waiting to report your success or failure. You can also see your success or failure by checking your account page, waiting for email, etc. The processing page itself does not change the order.

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
    keriabass wrote:I can't believe that I got a Bunnies Ogling Carrots!! I have no plans to share with Mike YEAH!!!!!!!

Nor should you. In fact I'd encourage the opposite. Get him to open his box first, then refuse to reveal the contents of your box to him until he pays you off with a choice piece of crap.

Crap is a battlefield.

stele2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stele2

Seems like quite a few new crappers and those that haven't seen it in a while. The new quick picks are definitely mixing it up. Looks like some of the veterans are having a hard time keeping up. I barely squeaked in on the last offering. My wife had no joy this time around. Congrats all and can't wait to see what they've got in store.

(For the love of all that is holy, please no more pop-up sprinklers. I'm going to have to start a plumbing and irrigation company if you keep it up.)

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot

Looking forward to the Bunnies Ogling Carrots Grand Opening at work. 6 of us were able to get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots this time around. We are all planning to bring them in unopened and open them together. Should be a good time. Hopefully they aren't all the same.

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
    novastarj wrote:Nor should you. In fact I'd encourage the opposite. Get him to open his box first, then refuse to reveal the contents of your box to him until he pays you off with a choice piece of crap.

Crap is a battlefield.

Where is the love? Oh how quickly they turn on you

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
    = 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12