thiedes3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thiedes3

Got in for 1, Im just hoping it shows up before or after Im in Vegas for a conference.

jneilstanley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jneilstanley

Original Poster LEM,

"Ah, top of the new page! Nice! Taking this opportunity to re-post the primer for those who don't like flipping a couple of pages back:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

FedEx SmartPost primer for newcomers, and a reminder for the rest of Wooters (v. 1.5.3)

1. Before the tracking information shows up: Sometimes Woot is not e-mailing the tracking numbers until a few days after the packages are shipped. You can try and get the number by reference, by going to https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us and entering these three things: Your Woot order number goes to reference numbers box, select United States in destination country drop down, and Your Zip Code in a respective box. It's important to get all three pieces. Keep refreshing it, and if you're lucky, the tracking number will pop-up before the official e-mail comes. It doesn't ALWAYS work, but there's a good chance. Note, that if you've made multiple orders from Woot, you can enter several order numbers into the reference box, one per line.

1.1 If your weight shows as 1lb, it is most likely a placeholder, which will be replaced by more accurate weight once the package actually starts moving (or reaches a sorting station - see below). The dimensions will probably show as NA/NA/NA on those placeholder packages. Some people have reported packages showing as 1lb all the way until delivery, but turned out to be anything but, though there's always a slight chance that your package actually is a 1 pounder. So you never know.

1.2 To make it even more frustrating - the actual fact that you can track by reference, but if it shows as a 1lb with status Shipment information sent to FedEx does not yet mean the package actually shipped or even exists. All it means - a label which will eventually be attached to your package has been printed. It may be a few days before your beloved box will actually hit the road. Patience is the key here!

1.3 So how do we know for sure that BоC's are out? Keep looking through this thread, and you may spot a post by threepiecewoot or on rare occasion another staff member, stating that all packages are shipped. Sometimes it will take FedEx a while before they show up or update, but once it's said here on the forum, you can be sure that they are out! Also keep an eye on other staff members posts announcing possible shipping delays or otherwise!

1.4 Some wooters report being able to track, but not me! Am I screwed? No, you are not. The tracking numbers don't get into the system all at once. The track by reference starts working when FedEx receives your package info from Woot. They send them in batches, and if someone has a reference hit, does not mean everyone gets it at the same time. Sometimes it's days between batches are sent, and sometimes electronic info on some or all packages is not sent at all, which means not trackable by reference until it arrives (even if trackable by actual tracking number received from Woot). The actual tracking information (if you have tracking e-mail sent to you or it shows up on your order page) gets updated as the package is actually scanned at FedEx location. Provided that Woot ships them by truckload, it may not be instant at all, nor they will appear all at once. Sometimes it's not 'til the next day when you see it live, even if there are others that got scanned early in the game. Remember, if threepiecewoot said that all packages are out - they are. It may take some time for them to go live, a day or two between first reported trackable package until the last one shows up in a system is not unusual...

2. To get the dimensions you need to create My FedEx account (no charge, and you don't have to give them cc number if you don't want to): http://my.fedex.com/ and make sure to switch to new or advanced version. Enter your tracking number, and the dimensions will pop...

2.1 Another way to get dimensions: If you have problems with My FedEx site, or just to make things easier - you can also download a very convenient FedEx Desktop application. It uses the same log-in credentials as your My FedEx account (you'd still need to have one), and tracks the same packages right from your desktop, without the browser.

3. Don't get too excited. For the first few days most people will probably have some sort of cubed dimensions. This is because in the beginning the dimensions are not real. They are guesstimated by FedEx based on weight (which may or may not be accurate). Here's the famous formula for you to check:

SIDE = ( 330 * WEIGHT ) ^ (1/3)
(side in inches, weight in lbs)

If it matches your dimensions to a few tenths of an inch - you know they are not real. That's for smaller packages. Those over 15lbs would always have the "dimensions" of a 15lbs package (or was it 16)... Again not real...

4. Once your package passed the first sorting station - the updated weight and real dimensions may show up. Usually that's the first or second stop it makes after Dallas. In my case (North-East) in either Martinsburg, WV or at Kansas City, KS (I am yet to understand the logic SmartPost uses in sending the packages one route or the other), for many others it's New Berlin, WI or another major SmartPost hub. In some cases actual weighting/measuring may not take place even at the SECOND hub... or ever...

5. USPS Handoff: Once the package is reported to have passed a city near you - start tracking it on http://www.usps.com/, because that's who's delivering it to your door, and once the package is handed over by FedEx, they will have more up to date information. Do make sure that you track by actual tracking number (it will show up if you got a hit with reference tracking), because USPS does not track by reference. A thing to note - when handed over to USPS, FedEx always says a standard "allow 2-3 for business days for delivery". This is a standard message, and if your USPS facility is efficient enough, you may get it delivered as soon as the day of handoff (if it happened early enough).

5.1. USPS is not delivering for a few days after supposed handoff. Compliments go to the budget cuts and staff shortage at your local post office, as per a post by snaped, who claims to know the situation first hand: the pallets of SmartPost packages are handled at the lowest priority, after all other mail has been processed. So if your post office is a bit short on staff or overwhelmed with other mail (holiday seasons especially) it may well sit unsorted for a few days, after which their status is raised to priority and they finally get sorted and delivered. In my personal experience, I've seen them delivered the same day or as much as a full week late (that happened with non-woot package I was expecting around Christmas).

Good luck to all waiting for their hauls, and let the Woot Gods bless you with some amazing crаps!"

LEM- Thank you once again for such a wonderful write up on how to track our c r a p

jneilstanley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jneilstanley

Figured I would throw up LEM's guide again since it was a new page.

In for another Big Ol' Cougar...Hope it's as good as the last one. Scored a new Garmin GPS...a Dyson would be awesome, but I think a roomba would be the best cat toy ever...

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
jneilstanley wrote:Figured I would throw up LEM's guide again since it was a new page.

In for another Big Ol' Cougar...Hope it's as good as the last one. Scored a new Garmin GPS...a Dyson would be awesome, but I think a roomba would be the best cat toy ever...

You just want the Spring Training.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

acedes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acedes

In for another. The last one was my favorite- lots of randomness, mostly dead batteries! Hoping for something actually a little valuable this time. The hubby is getting upset that I'm throwing the money away. I just love the hunt!!

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT

It's all about the Bandolier of Carrots...

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver
kle11az wrote:Well, I have over 100 Woots and I've yet to get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots Haven't even been able to try this Woot-Off as work's been crazy-busy.

I realize not everyone will get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots but maybe just once in awhile the Woot gods could email (at random) active Wooters with the opportunity to buy a Bunnies Ogling Carrots Give a 24hr time limit and if you don't respond then oh well you missed your chance. I know it's not in the Woot tradition, but it would be a way to spread the love so the losers (like me) don't feel like such suckers time and again.

I mentioned something like this in the last thread. I remember one of my first purchases being a Sansa for the wife and some time afterwards I got a email with a special link to buy a Timex Sansa Docking Station clock... I ordered it in a heartbeat as iPod stuff was everywhere that was just what she needed and to this day still uses it. It would be cool to get a random email from woot offering some random stuff or possibly an experimental product they are considering selling on a larger scale.

Speaking of product, I watched the time wasting video the other day and how cool would it be to get a cast iron woot skillet in some of the crap! Thinking about buying one depending on what the price is this Saturday. Though I almost have to have it to go along with my bucket, arm bands and screaming monkey family.

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

rangerlg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rangerlg

Now is the time for me to officially avoid this thread until my crapola delivery. I'm not even going to track it this time. Always look forward to my crap coming.

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
mikebbass wrote:Where is the love? Oh how quickly they turn on you

This is why I should stick with PMs.

Of course now that you know of this dastardly idea, Mike, you can defend yourself against it!

nritchie66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nritchie66

My Bunnies Ogling Carrots was denied because apparently I was using the same credit card to pay for it as my husband did when he got through the day before. By the time I switched to another, it was sold out. Oh well, at least there should be 1 heading to our house.

lifefree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lifefree

I just woke up.

darkelfz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages darkelfz

Last time the craps had a lot of random things and even some things that where placed in there just for that wooter.

Cant wait to see what kind of crap we get crapped on with.

Will there be broken laptops, glow stick that have been used??? Maybe a random button found on the floor?

Time to wait for the crap flood.

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark
snooty2toes wrote:*** RED ALERT ***

This just in:

Strong possibility of a BIRTHDAY CRAPPENING*

birthday coming on May 11

Hey that's my Birthday too. Based on my previous two Bunnies Ogling Carrots purchased, If the same timetable is applied, I should receive mine on either May 8th or May 9th.

Do I have the will power to wait 2-3 days to open it on my 30th birthday? We will see.

Maybe I'll have the wife wrap it up before I get home. Then i can pretend Woot sent me a special birthday gift.

renatuslives

quality posts: 9 Private Messages renatuslives
rangerlg wrote:Now is the time for me to officially avoid this thread until my crapola delivery. I'm not even going to track it this time. Always look forward to my crap coming.

^This.

Plus, I look forward to my mailman cheating and looking at the description, poking his head into my shop and saying, "Hey, I've got a box for you. It says that it's full of crap. Do you want it?"

threemoons

quality posts: 18 Private Messages threemoons

Heck, if we are doing Crap Wish Lists here is mine:

Big crap:

--I really DO need an LCD TV, 27" or larger
--My apartment is filthy; a spare Dyson would be great if it worked
--an Xbox
--a DSLR camera (a good one)

Little crap:

--new iPod
--unlocked dual-chip international cell phone

Crap History:

First Bunnies Ogling Carrots RULED. Paintgun starter set, 5 Sansas, a power strip, a generic zippering goods case, furry handcuffs, bacon salt, other crap that I don't remember

Second Bunnies Ogling Carrots As full as fail as the first was full of win. Giant light-up indoor-only snowman, 7 identical Cinderella Disney tapes for a toy they don't make anymore (but no toy), one of those stickup light things that didn't work, two jpeg keychain thingies that also didn't work.

As my employment situation is tenuous right now, would love Higher Quality Crap this time around...I realize that i am at the mercy of the Crap Gods on this one...

alexmg2420

quality posts: 5 Private Messages alexmg2420
jneilstanley wrote:
1.3 So how do we know for sure that BоC's are out? Keep looking through this thread, and you may spot a post by threepiecewoot or on rare occasion another staff member, stating that all packages are shipped. Sometimes it will take FedEx a while before they show up or update, but once it's said here on the forum, you can be sure that they are out! Also keep an eye on other staff members posts announcing possible shipping delays or otherwise!

I thought threepiecewoot left Woot. Or am I less in the loop than I thought?

appledude9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages appledude9
alexmg2420 wrote:I thought threepiecewoot left Woot. Or am I less in the loop than I thought?

He did leave. Unless he came back, in which case I'm the one out of the loop...

metman87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages metman87

excited for my first bag. hopefully i get some cool things

joshobra

quality posts: 37 Private Messages joshobra
rangerlg wrote:Now is the time for me to officially avoid this thread until my crapola delivery. I'm not even going to track it this time. Always look forward to my crap coming.

Same here! Not going to check for crap weight, crap size or crap delivery date. I just hope that the crap doesn't get lost in the mail though.

It's like what some couples do when they don't want to know their baby is a girl or boy until it craps out.

#exciteds4crap.

Well, I think this will be my last post for this thread as I'll try to avoid this crap as much as I can. Hopefully I don't miss a crap!

Crapyfully yours,
JoshObra

It's a crap I want and it's a crap I'll get!!

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

cntheilacker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cntheilacker

My sack-o-feces lived up to its name last time. It sucked so bad that my wife got crazy mad when she found out that I just scored another one. "it's a waste of money" she says. Clearly she is misguided. It's not about the contents of the package, it's all about the chase. That sweet victorious feeling of accomplishment that only comes with the knowledge that I probably just blew 8 more dollars on some stuff that I can't even give away ( I'm talking to you, weird pop-up sprinkler thing). I told her to go ahead and get ready, 'cause I'm already making plans to attempt another score the next time they come around. For now though, I sit here with uncontained anticipation. Maybe, just maybe, this time my feces will be more than just a corn-filled disappointment. If not, I'll give it a hearty "meh," and be thankful that I got a bag at all. Cheers, and happy waiting!

madcow19

quality posts: 10 Private Messages madcow19

As I reflect on some of the Burning Octopus Corpses that I've received in the past, I will throw out there that, yes indeed, it is crap. Despite the crappiness, rarely (under 10%) are they not worth the $8 spent. You might have never bought that same crap with your 8 bucks, but most of the time you would be hard pressed to go out and buy the things and the bag inside your box for that amount of money.

It is (and has always been) rare to get something of real worth, so if you are expecting a Dyson, iPod, GPS, Roomba, etc. you are playing the WRONG game. The correct attitude to have is, "They say it's crap, so I am expecting and wanting crap. If I get something better than crap, I will be overjoyed! If I get crap, I will be content with my crap."

So, happy crapping, but please no complaining (unless it's about SmartPost, then it's unavoidable!).

xkeeper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xkeeper
pensotroppo wrote:From what I've been told, the trackers get their information from a server that updates BEFORE the regular woot.com landing page.

Based on experience, even @wootoff (the twitter account) will post about the crap before it goes up on the main website.

It's just how they stop server crashes:

woot.com (main site)
-> cache-1.woot.com
-> cache-2.woot.com
-> cache-3.woot.com

The other versions of the site (cache-#) will be serving slightly stale versions of the main page until they update too. There's nothing really odd about it, it's just how things on the internet work when you get into caching and DDoS mechanics.

Personally there's nothing wrong imo with using something like Wootalyzer or whathaveyou, unless it actually puts in your CCV and clicks the buy buttons for you. Got to keep some human element in it.

mikebbass

cntheilacker wrote:My sack-o-feces lived up to its name last time. It sucked so bad that my wife got crazy mad when she found out that I just scored another one. "it's a waste of money" she says. Clearly she is misguided. It's not about the contents of the package, it's all about the chase. That sweet victorious feeling of accomplishment that only comes with the knowledge that I probably just blew 8 more dollars on some stuff that I can't even give away ( I'm talking to you, weird pop-up sprinkler thing). I told her to go ahead and get ready, 'cause I'm already making plans to attempt another score the next time they come around. For now though, I sit here with uncontained anticipation. Maybe, just maybe, this time my feces will be more than just a corn-filled disappointment. If not, I'll give it a hearty "meh," and be thankful that I got a bag at all. Cheers, and happy waiting!

that post is full of all kinds of aweomsauce. Nice work. Let me assure you that some bags contain all sorts of goodies. some examples....

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1419453/IMG_0450-1.jpg[/img]

1. Bags Of Crap
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack
nritchie66 wrote:My Bunnies Ogling Carrots was denied because apparently I was using the same credit card to pay for it as my husband did when he got through the day before. By the time I switched to another, it was sold out. Oh well, at least there should be 1 heading to our house.

The same thing happened with our Paypal account during the Christmas Bunnies Ogling Carrots . THe wife got through, but mine was denied. Now we make sure that both accounts are pre-loaded with different info!

mlsapack

By the way, hey TT or Mods, why don't my Deals Rep points show up next to my Avatar when I post to the Woot! forums? I see them at the top of the screen next to the username, but just have an empty trangle in the forum. Only 26/100 at this point, but hey, at least I am making an effort!

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
mlsapack wrote:By the way, hey TT or Mods, why don't my Deals Rep points show up next to my Avatar when I post to the Woot! forums? I see them at the top of the screen next to the username, but just have an empty trangle in the forum. Only 26/100 at this point, but hey, at least I am making an effort!

Try logging out and logging back in.

RNLori

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RNLori
renrutnairbwoot wrote:Looking forward to the Bunnies Ogling Carrots Grand Opening at work. 6 of us were able to get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots this time around. We are all planning to bring them in unopened and open them together. Should be a good time. Hopefully they aren't all the same.

SIX of you? Wow. Did you all ever hear about the guy that got a truckload of army action figures delivered to his work as his Bunnies Ogling Carrots
I am very sorry for this, but I am praying it happens again, with 1/6 of the boxes addressed to each of you, if even one of you used your work address.

mlsapack

mikebbass wrote:that post is full of all kinds of aweomsauce. Nice work. Let me assure you that some bags contain all sorts of goodies. some examples....

Thanks for using our last Bucket as an example. It surely was the best one we've gotten so far (although the multiple Sansa one was a close second)!

mlsapack

novastarj wrote:Try logging out and logging back in.

Did that, then the triangle next to my username is empty as well! I have to go to Deals and then back to Woot to get it to color in, but it is still empty in the forum posts.

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes
nmumark wrote:Hey that's my Birthday too. Based on my previous two Bunnies Ogling Carrots purchased, If the same timetable is applied, I should receive mine on either May 8th or May 9th.

Do I have the will power to wait 2-3 days to open it on my 30th birthday? We will see.

Maybe I'll have the wife wrap it up before I get home. Then i can pretend Woot sent me a special birthday gift.

A very merry unbirthday to us. Ohh and it's your 30th, the official "yup, your an OLD person b-day", hehe (it's my 31st blech). I'm hoping fedex will go on a two day bender for Cinco de Mayo and that could possibly stretch out delivery until the 11th. I don't know if I could wait either!

Beetle Breakfast

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

Didn't score a Bunnies Ogling Carrots because I memorized my security code wrong. Didn't notice until I went to order my monkeys. I was super fast and thought they just sold out immediately, even though I kept getting through the processing page and getting it kicked back. I was kicking myself, but it is still pretty funny. I know my boyfriend had a good laugh at my expense. I'm not going to say I didn't want one or it would have been crappy, as we all know Bunnies Ogling Carrots rock. I will just laugh at myself and tape the credit card to my laptop next time, as apparently 3 digits are hard for me to remember.

Anyway, I'm creeping around here to leech off everyones excitement and enjoyment. I wish you all luck on your Bunnies Ogling Carrots and hope you get something very enjoyable! Maybe a pony named Truffles!

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

mac42281

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mac42281

After YEARS of trying, I finally got my first Barrel of Crop I absolutely love waiting in the mail for boxes for which I do not know what they contain.

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009

Hey Mikebass,are you familiar with the adultswim show Robot Chicken?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNK44eqvP38

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

novastarj wrote:Try logging out and logging back in.

^^this

Thanks nova!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

studerc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages studerc

Just wanted to hop on the thread to congratulate everyone that got the bag! Unfortunately for myself, I was in the hospital visiting my grandmother for her fourth open heart surgery. Spending time with her and my family was the top priority over the past couple of days and it just so happened that it fell on the say days as the woot-off. I'm happy to see that my multi-offering suggestion has stood strong through its initial test and was brought back for round two. I've noticed that the overall mood and satisfaction regarding the Bunnies Ogling Carrots has returned to resemble it's former glory and that makes me very happy. While it wasn't in the cards for me this time to take my chance at the Bunnies Ogling Carrots I will sit back and wait patiently for the next opportunity. I can't wait to check back on the forums to see what everyone got, aka what I missed out on :P

Once again congrats to all you lucky recipients. And congrats to @colonelcrap and the rest of the Woot! staff for bringing the ol' favorite back to its former glory. I am blessed to be part of such a fantastic community!

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
threemoons wrote:Heck, if we are doing Crap Wish Lists here is mine:

Big crap:

--I really DO need an LCD TV, 27" or larger
--My apartment is filthy; a spare Dyson would be great if it worked
--an Xbox
--a DSLR camera (a good one)

Little crap:

--new iPod
--unlocked dual-chip international cell phone

Wow, you don't ask for much, do you?

BTW, who NEEDS a LCD TV, 27" or larger? First world problems much?

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

zolttt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages zolttt
jennyland wrote:Wow, you don't ask for much, do you?

BTW, who NEEDS a LCD TV, 27" or larger? First world problems much?

I need a pony, a box filled with money, and a pill that will allow me to lose 40 lbs.

if woot can help us all, that would be much appreciated.

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
zolttt wrote:I need a pony, a box filled with money, and a pill that will allow me to lose 40 lbs.

LOL, THIS.

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

mikebbass

omh1009 wrote:Hey Mikebass,are you familiar with the adultswim show Robot Chicken?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNK44eqvP38

The peak of videogame technology.

1. Bags Of Crap
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

mlsapack

ThunderThighs wrote:^^this

Thanks nova!

Sorry to take up this thread with the issue, but i just did that and now my user triangle is empty. It colors in if I go to Deals and back, but still posts in the forum empty.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
zolttt wrote:I need a pony, a box filled with money, and a pill that will allow me to lose 40 lbs.

Couldn't help but be reminded of one of my favorite quotes:
(Capt. Malcolm Reynolds) Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

I'm just hanging out, really.