wvtechguru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wvtechguru

So I managed to snag a bag for myself and one Bag of crustaceans for my wife. WOOT! WOOT!

3rd offering for me, hoping for "3rd times a charm" luck this time. Colonel... come in! Colonel... come in!

1st for her. So she can finally fully enjoy the fun the bag has to offer.

Looking forward to this exciting adventure!

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052

I was one of those suckers that bought the "mystery backpack" yesterday. Got the standard instead of the primo but did get the"mystery" dog toy and treats for an additional $1.98. Just got a shipping notice. I will post any updates and the contents.

I'm sure I over paid for a sub-par bag and spent almost 3 times the amount for this as compared to my incoming Bunnies Ogling Carrots

elsnerma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elsnerma

My only request is that the boxes are more randomized than during the Christmas Sack of Crap.

And that someone (not me) gets sent an entire pallet of Pop-Up Sprinklers.

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

I don't mind if my box takes extra long and slow to get here. In fact, if they add more stuff I hope it takes even slower. My family is coming down to visit Los Angeles since my wife is graduating May 18th. It would be fun to open it when they are around and claim it as a graduation gift for my wife.

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver

Order no. has four 7's and a pair of 5's... Come on lucky no. 7!

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

eepeep

quality posts: 5 Private Messages eepeep
stele2 wrote:

(For the love of all that is holy, please no more pop-up sprinklers. I'm going to have to start a plumbing and irrigation company if you keep it up.)

I think everyone will get fanny packs, I mean Lumbar packs as their bag. (That would actually be hilarious given the comments in response to the Lumbar Packs)

Note: Dear ColonelCrap, Please do not send me a Lumbar Pack. I bought one during the Wootoff. Thanks!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and binds the universe together.

crktfrog

quality posts: 9 Private Messages crktfrog

So in my bag, it would just burst my gizzard if I could get a sleeping bag (can be my bag), a scratch and dent vacuum of some kind- preferably lightweight, or any leftover from home.woot. Thank you very much.

Oh wait. I didn't get a bag this time.
Tehe. But I will try again next time.

Seriously, good luck to those of you who did get a bag, especially you virgins. It seems that colonelcrap has stepped this process up a notch and brought back the fun. I did really like what I received last go around and even if I hadn't, the wait is 85% of the fun. Also made me hang out looking at products for the whole wootoff - something I haven't done for a long time.

dmw804

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmw804
crktfrog wrote:It seems that colonelcrap has stepped this process up a notch and brought back the fun. I did really like what I received last go around and even if I hadn't, the wait is 85% of the fun. Also made me hang out looking at products for the whole wootoff - something I haven't done for a long time.

What he said.

wvtechguru

maggie3052 wrote:I was one of those suckers that bought the "mystery backpack" yesterday. Got the standard instead of the primo but did get the"mystery" dog toy and treats for an additional $1.98. Just got a shipping notice. I will post any updates and the contents.

I'm sure I over paid for a sub-par bag and spent almost 3 times the amount for this as compared to my incoming Bunnies Ogling Carrots

I bought one of those mystery bags before, actually the same time I got my first bag here...

Contents:
Portable SoundLogic speakers
A Batman comic book. Awesome!
Perfect Brownie Pan, as seen on TV.
Some other random item I cannot remember.
Sweet duffel bag that was guaranteed.

Not a bad bag. However, I can tell you in the cost to value ratio department... Woot! wins.
Woot! has won me over in this department.

keriabass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keriabass

HA HA HA!!! Fantastic Idea!!! All these years and Bunnies Ogling Carrots and the whole extravaganza we go through to watch him open a box. I may just not show him at all!!!!! That would be TORTURE!!!!! Oh I hope it's a good one!!!!!!

novastarj wrote:Nor should you. In fact I'd encourage the opposite. Get him to open his box first, then refuse to reveal the contents of your box to him until he pays you off with a choice piece of crap.

Crap is a battlefield.

crktfrog

quality posts: 9 Private Messages crktfrog
dmw804 wrote:What he said.

"she" ;)

dersimden

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dersimden
stuntdriver wrote:Order no. has four 7's and a pair of 5's... Come on lucky no. 7!

There are only 240 possible order numbers that match this criteria. If the fourth digit of your order # is an 8---like mine is---then there are only six possibilities.

Still a GO!

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
novastarj wrote:Nor should you. In fact I'd encourage the opposite. Get him to open his box first, then refuse to reveal the contents of your box to him until he pays you off with a choice piece of crap.

Crap is a battlefield.

keriabass wrote:HA HA HA!!! Fantastic Idea!!! All these years and Bunnies Ogling Carrots and the whole extravaganza we go through to watch him open a box. I may just not show him at all!!!!! That would be TORTURE!!!!! Oh I hope it's a good one!!!!!!

Whoa whoa whoa hold the phone there. I believe I've been quite gracious in allowing you the pleasure of watching me open the glorious sacks. Ive even let you fling a Woot Monkey or two. I care, im not like the others.
In fact you had better let me open your Bunnies Ogling Carrots I am not sure you are ready for its awesomitude. Its for your own safety really.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

LostMK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LostMK

No tracking info yet X_X

bomberjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bomberjb
eepeep wrote:I think everyone will get fanny packs, I mean Lumbar packs as their bag. (That would actually be hilarious given the comments in response to the Lumbar Packs)

Note: Dear ColonelCrap, Please do not send me a Lumbar Pack. I bought one during the Wootoff. Thanks!

Don't send one, send a pallet

madbomma

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
wvtechguru wrote:
Not a bad bag. However, I can tell you in the cost to value ratio department... Woot! wins.
Woot! has won me over in this department.

I think they either don't have a limit or are not very well known. Because, hours after I read about them here, I looked them up and still were available for purchase. Plus, the don't fill them up. If they did the would not give you the option to pay 50% more to add more junk to it. And who is to say what $9.99 will get you over regular.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

stryper2000

quality posts: 22 Private Messages stryper2000

my Experiences with the Bags of Crap have been a roller coaster of some obvious crap and some good and unique things.

The best items i have gotten have been a radar detector , a bluetooth stereo headset with mic, a red small metal tub which has been my change bin from that day forth, christmas cards (which I gave out this year) , an action figure of Sir Lancelot , the Woot! headband and wrist bands from last year and other cool stuff.

I have yet to be blessed with a high dollar item (minus the Headset ) or receive the grand daddy of them all pallet of Misc. Crap (if they still do that) , but either way I have fun trying to buy these things , as well as seeing what everyone else gets

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x36

CapnJB

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CapnJB

I'm just crossing my fingers for timely shipping and assorted items that will work well with a Cinco de Mayo Crawfish Boil Kentucky Derby party.

Or anything that goes well with 100 pounds of live crawfish.

joshobra

quality posts: 37 Private Messages joshobra

If I get something great, I would love Woot more than ever. :3

If not, well I can't complain and keep on trying again next time. Maybe I'll have more Woot love by then.

Here's a video, if you get what I mean. <3 Bruno Mars songs.

Don't give up, keep on moving,
You're gonna get there, just keep on grooving
Don't give up, don't pack it in
Try and try, and you'll win

PS: I'm a size XL... just in case I get size kids shirt again. Lol.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

LEM-

quality posts: 147 Private Messages LEM-

Hello fellow wooters!

Now that we are 24 hours past the final shot at the prized bag, I am here to say "hi". Luckily not empty-handed either!

I know it's already been posted here a few times, but I have to post my official version of Smart Post primer at once. Unfortunately I will not have chance to post it later in the week, when shipping is supposed to begin, because I am going to be away from civilization for a while (but hopefully back for the unboxing. So posting it unusually early.

And here we go:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
FedEx SmartPost primer for newcomers, and a reminder for the rest of Wooters (v. 1.6.1)

1. Before the tracking information shows up: Sometimes Woot is not e-mailing the tracking numbers until a few days after the packages are shipped. You can try and get the number by reference, by going to https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us and entering these three things: Your Woot order number goes to reference numbers box, select United States in destination country drop down, and Your Zip Code in a respective box. It's important to get all three pieces. Keep refreshing it, and if you're lucky, the tracking number will pop-up before the official e-mail comes. It doesn't ALWAYS work, but there's a good chance. Note, that if you've made multiple orders from Woot, you can enter several order numbers into the reference box, one per line.

1.1 A small tracking by reference tip: At first when you enter the tracking information your tracking page will be loaded by POST request. That means all data you entered is sent to server through internal fields. Each time you refresh you'd have to agree to repeat the POST operation, and you can't bookmark or transfer the link to another computer/smartphone/etc. However - if you press a purple RESUBMIT button below your results, it will change the request to GET, so that all information you entered will show up in a URL and you can now F5 it as many times as you want without further steps, make bookmarks or e-mail the link to self (or others).

1.2 If your weight shows as 1lb, it is most likely a placeholder, which will be replaced by more accurate weight once the package actually starts moving (or reaches a sorting station - see below). The dimensions will probably show as NA/NA/NA on those placeholder packages. Some people have reported packages showing as 1lb all the way until delivery, but turned out to be anything but, though there's always a slight chance that your package actually is a 1 pounder. So you never know.

1.3 To make it even more frustrating - the actual fact that you can track by reference, but if it shows as a 1lb with status Shipment information sent to FedEx does not yet mean the package actually shipped or even exists. All it means - a label which will eventually be attached to your package has been printed. It may be a few days before your beloved box will actually hit the road. Patience is the key here!

1.4 So how do we know for sure that BоC's are out? Keep looking through this thread, and you may spot a post by colonelcrap or occasionally by another Woot staff member (identified as such by a small icon next to their name), stating that all packages are shipped. Sometimes it will take FedEx a while before they show up or update, but once it's said here on the forum, you can be sure that they are out! Also keep an eye open for updates by colonelcrap and other staff members posts announcing the crаp status changes, possible shipping delays or otherwise!

1.5 Some wooters report being able to track, but not me! Am I screwed? No, you are not. The tracking numbers don't get into the system all at once. The track by reference starts working when FedEx receives your package info from Woot. They send them in batches, and if someone has a reference hit, does not mean everyone gets it at the same time. Sometimes it's days between batches are sent, and sometimes electronic info on some or all packages is not sent at all, which means not trackable by reference until it arrives (even if trackable by actual tracking number received from Woot). The actual tracking information (if you have tracking e-mail sent to you or it shows up on your order page) gets updated as the package is actually scanned at FedEx location. Provided that Woot ships them by truckload, it may not be instant at all, nor they will appear all at once. Sometimes it's not 'til the next day when you see it live, even if there are others that got scanned early in the game. Remember, if colonelcrap said that all packages are out - they are. It may take some time for them to go live, a day or two between first reported trackable package until the last one shows up in a system is not unusual...

2. To get the dimensions you need to create My FedEx account (no charge, and you don't have to give them cc number if you don't want to): http://my.fedex.com/ and make sure to switch to new or advanced version. Enter your tracking number, and the dimensions will pop...

2.1 Another way to get dimensions: If you have problems with My FedEx site, or just to make things easier - you can also download a very convenient FedEx Desktop application. It uses the same log-in credentials as your My FedEx account (you'd still need to have one), and tracks the same packages right from your desktop, without the browser.

3. Don't get too excited. For the first few days most people will probably have some sort of cubed dimensions. This is because in the beginning the dimensions are not real. They are guesstimated by FedEx based on weight (which may or may not be accurate). Here's the famous formula for you to check:

SIDE = ( 330 * WEIGHT ) ^ (1/3)
(side in inches, weight in lbs)

If it matches your dimensions to a few tenths of an inch - you know they are not real. That's for smaller packages. Those over 15lbs would always have the "dimensions" of a 15lbs package (or was it 16)... Again not real...

4. Once your package passed a sorting station - the updated weight and real dimensions may show up. Usually that's the first or second stop it makes after Dallas. In my case (North-East) in either Martinsburg, WV or at Kansas City, KS (I am yet to understand the logic SmartPost uses in sending the packages one route or the other), for many others it's New Berlin, WI or another major SmartPost hub. In some cases actual weighting/measuring may not take place even at the SECOND hub... or ever...

5. USPS Handoff: Once the package is reported to have passed a city near you - start tracking it on http://www.usps.com/, because that's who's delivering it to your door, and once the package is handed over by FedEx, they will have more up to date information. Do make sure that you track by actual tracking number (it will show up if you got a hit with reference tracking), because USPS does not track by reference. A thing to note - when handed over to USPS, FedEx always says a standard "allow 2-3 for business days for delivery". This is a standard message, and if your USPS facility is efficient enough, you may get it delivered as soon as the day of handoff (if it happened early enough).

5.1. USPS is not delivering for a few days after supposed handoff. Compliments go to the budget cuts and staff shortage at your local post office, as per a post by snaped, who claims to know the situation first hand: the pallets of SmartPost packages are handled at the lowest priority, after all other mail has been processed. So if your post office is a bit short on staff or overwhelmed with other mail (holiday seasons especially) it may well sit unsorted for a few days, after which their status is raised to priority and they finally get sorted and delivered. In my personal experience, I've seen them delivered the same day or as much as a full week late (that happened with non-woot package I was expecting around Christmas).

Good luck to all waiting for their hauls, and let the Woot Gods bless you with some amazing crаps!

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
joshobra wrote:If I get something great, I would love Woot more than ever. :3

If not, well I can't complain and keep on trying again next time. Maybe I'll have more Woot love by then.

Here's a video, if you get what I mean. <3 Bruno Mars songs.

PS: I'm a size XL... just in case I get size kids shirt again. Lol.

That video was awesome! Thanks for sharing

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

wvtechguru

omh1009 wrote: And who is to say what $9.99 will get you over regular.

Exactly. I am betting there will be little to no pics or unboxing videos to prove otherwise.

Good luck to whoever made that bet.

pureval

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pureval
maggie3052 wrote:I was one of those suckers that bought the "mystery backpack" yesterday. Got the standard instead of the primo but did get the"mystery" dog toy and treats for an additional $1.98. Just got a shipping notice. I will post any updates and the contents.

I ordered their coffee bean sack of crap and made out pretty well. I got a snuggi, an arm exerciser, some trash bags, a Star Trek glass, something I am forgetting and a sling shot. Well worth the $20.

It puts the crap inside the bag or it gets the hose again.

alanhwoot

quality posts: 38 Private Messages alanhwoot

Random thoughts....

Woot's servers performed much better this time. I didn't see any of the dreaded "ai cache error"s or timeouts.

So (as the copy notes) this probably means they're just selling out faster. My understanding of the process (and no, I don't work for Woot) is that nothing is actually reserved for your until you click the stupidly large button. Up to then, the item could sell out. This avoids losing sales to people who dawdle on the order page, never complete it, or whose payment fails.

Once you click the stupidly large button, you get in line for purchase. You see the clock screen, but your purchase will process even if you close the page. Whether you get your Bunnies Ogling Carrots or not depends on how many people clicked in before you.

At least a couple of times, when the bag popped up it initially had the sold out message rather than "I Want One!". I'm not sure if this was deliberate, but it did have the advantage of frustrating the bots that tried to autobuy. Refreshing for a few seconds revealed the "I Want One!" So keep refreshing until the next item pops up.

For the record, there were six offerings. The first was a bit of a prank shortly after the Woot-off started, with exactly 1 for sale. The remaining were 500 at 3:45pm, 11:50am, 8:05pm, 2:35pm, and 499 at 5:35pm. (CDT)

Although it was split out into six offerings, it was considered a single item. Only one per person and there's a single discussion thread even though it shows up multiple times.

The projection based off the Woot-wage from the first sale was accurate -- it was indeed 2500 Bunnies Ogling Carrots.

And if you didn't manage to score a Bunnies Ogling Carrots consider this. A number of people said they missed out because they were at work, out shopping, or spending quality time with friends. Who got them? People who spent 72 hours hunched over a keyboard pressing F5 for something explicitly described as "crappy".

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
wvtechguru wrote:Exactly. I am betting there will be little to no pics or unboxing videos to prove otherwise.

Good luck to whoever made that bet.

Hold on, there is a crack team of valiant researchers, who at their own expense, are investigating the "worth-while-ness" (if that can be made into a word)of the backpack for the rest of us. Soon we will know their findings, their sacrifices should not be taken lightly.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

dmw804

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmw804
crktfrog wrote:"she" ;)

My bad. I failed to notice the lovely frock and stylish quaff.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
jennyland wrote:Wow, you don't ask for much, do you?

BTW, who NEEDS a LCD TV, 27" or larger? First world problems much?

Didn't you ever figure out as a kid that the best way to get a new puppy or kitten when you wanted one was to keep asking your parents for a HORSE?

May the Crap be with you all!!!

ReginaFilangee

mlsapack wrote:Sorry to take up this thread with the issue, but i just did that and now my user triangle is empty. It colors in if I go to Deals and back, but still posts in the forum empty.

I just used a marker and colored it in for you.

But now I have all these weird brown-colored tiny triangles all over my laptop screen. Odd.

joshobra

quality posts: 37 Private Messages joshobra
jennyland wrote:That video was awesome! Thanks for sharing

You're welcome! Glad you like it! I listen to this all the time. :]

ReginaFilangee wrote:Didn't you ever figure out as a kid that the best way to get a new puppy or kitten when you wanted one was to keep asking your parents for a HORSE?

I want a hedgehog.. :[ Too bad they're frowned upon in California.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

ReginaFilangee

idnovastarj wrote: Nor should you. In fact I'd encourage the opposite. Get him to open his box first, then refuse to reveal the contents of your box to him until he pays you off with a choice piece of crap.

Crap is a battlefield.

keriabass wrote:HA HA HA!!! Fantastic Idea!!! All these years and Bunnies Ogling Carrots and the whole extravaganza we go through to watch him open a box. I may just not show him at all!!!!! That would be TORTURE!!!!! Oh I hope it's a good one!!!!!!

I hereby formally second idnovastarj's post!

ReginaFilangee

mikebbass wrote:Whoa whoa whoa hold the phone there. I believe I've been quite gracious in allowing you the pleasure of watching me open the glorious sacks. Ive even let you fling a Woot Monkey or two. I care, im not like the others.
In fact you had better let me open your Bunnies Ogling Carrots I am not sure you are ready for its awesomitude. Its for your own safety really.

You haven't been married for very long, have you, Mike???

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
RNLori wrote:SIX of you? Wow. Did you all ever hear about the guy that got a truckload of army action figures delivered to his work as his Bunnies Ogling Carrots
I am very sorry for this, but I am praying it happens again, with 1/6 of the boxes addressed to each of you, if even one of you used your work address.

Unfortunately none of us used our work address for the shipping address. We work in a large office building so I don't think that would have worked very well and probably would have been frowned upon.

However, I think it would be pretty sweet if one of us got a pallet or something really cool. Too bad I don't know my coworkers' usernames for colonelcrap and the other woot! staff to use when filling our Bunnies Ogling Carrots. Oh well, we will just have to hope that all 6 of us don't get the same exact items. Let's hope for randomness!

Mominator

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Mominator
pureval wrote:Ok, what were the letters and/or poc?

The letters and POC were for a few lucky crappers (crapees?) who actually got PALLETS of stuff for their Bunnies Ogling Carrots I actually was one of those folks in April 2011. I still have some Leakfrogs in my closet, and the children's pink recliiner is a big hit at my friend's house.

I still don't know what to do with the left-handed putter, though. I don't know any lefty golfers!

The "letters" were in a package that would arrive before your pallet, containing a note saying that the rest of your bag was coming as a separate shipment. Mine was on an oversized Michael Jordan sports card, signed by threepiecewoot. I then got a notification from UPS that a PALLET was coming that was several hundred pounds, and that I had to be at home to receive it. Since I work from home, that was easy for me. Yes I took photos. It was awesome.

mthomtech

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mthomtech

I'm incredibly excited about my very first Bushel of Cotton ( ... ok, what is the official protocol for Bunnies Ogling Carrots names ... can we call them anything, or are there official names from the past ... always wondered).

I never thought this day would come, and I've been addicted ever since my first woot-off, and wondering why I never was introduced to woot years earlier. But this one was finally my lucky chance (thanks to the tricky fake-out on day 2!!!).

As for what Crap I wish for ...

Wife is definitely pulling for a Dyson or Roomba
Any A/V gadgets, speakers, etc would float my boat (or maybe even an actual boat)

Seriously, I love surprises, so just the randomness of the unknown has me excited ... I'll take whatever crap comes my way ... I'll make sure to clear my driveway in case a pallet of car was shows up

Thanks woot! can't wait to post the unboxing!

3 x

dharr18

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dharr18

So now I get to celebrate my 17th recorded Bunnies Ogling Carrots Only 4 more until I can legally drink from the box!

Bucs Trade Winds

Wooting since 2004.

everwondering

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everwondering

I wonder if I'll get something interesting to gift to my mom for Mother's Day. Or to me for Mother's Day, for that matter. Hmm.

skbruck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skbruck
Mominator wrote:The letters and POC were for a few lucky crappers (crapees?) who actually got PALLETS of stuff for their Bunnies Ogling Carrots I actually was one of those folks in April 2011. I still have some Leakfrogs in my closet, and the children's pink recliiner is a big hit at my friend's house.

I still don't know what to do with the left-handed putter, though. I don't know any lefty golfers!

The "letters" were in a package that would arrive before your pallet, containing a note saying that the rest of your bag was coming as a separate shipment. Mine was on an oversized Michael Jordan sports card, signed by threepiecewoot. I then got a notification from UPS that a PALLET was coming that was several hundred pounds, and that I had to be at home to receive it. Since I work from home, that was easy for me. Yes I took photos. It was awesome.

Do the letters still go out?

Keith Brucker

alexxxz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages alexxxz
pureval wrote:I ordered their coffee bean sack of crap and made out pretty well. I got a snuggi, an arm exerciser, some trash bags, a Star Trek glass, something I am forgetting and a sling shot. Well worth the $20.

I got one of those too. ALmost the exact same stuff inside. I didnt have trash bags though, I had some kind of fruit and veggie bags, also a board game or something, a PETicure thing for pet nails, and a metal water bottle. I was very happy with it. Excited for my Mystery Backpack, and my Barrel of Crops!

keriabass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keriabass
mikebbass wrote:Where is the love? Oh how quickly they turn on you

I have never gotten my own Bunnies Ogling Carrots before!

kenny3552

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenny3552

I just want to congratulate my senior citizen mother for being fast enough to grab her first solo baggie. She has missed out for 3 years.