joe43wv

quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv
CrystaIEyes wrote:Read back a few pages, there's at least 30 of us who are in the same boat!

Not sure if it's a good boat or a bad boat, just don't rock the boat...

No worries, I won't rock the boat, it makes me sea sick.

superpope

quality posts: 1 Private Messages superpope

Got mine!

5 bags of air
2 four-packs of Sanyo AA batteries
2 tabletop tripods
1 miniature digital camera w/battery and USB cable
1 leather case for a 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab (I actually have one and can put this to good use!)
1 womens "A Wise Investment" T-shirt (I actually have a wife who can put this to good use!)
1 green tote bag with purple flowers on it

Pretty sweet! Thanks, Woot!

woocls

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woocls
drgandalf wrote:You have now experienced SmartPost, the crappiest method of shipping there is, suitably used for the Bags of Crap.

Fedex takes the shipment from the point of origin to regional distribution centers, which then take it to USPS regional centers, and the USPS then deliver it to your door. By using USPS as the point of delivery carrier, its cheaper than having a Fedex truck drive to each address.

And hopefully keeps those USPS centers open.

superpope

quality posts: 1 Private Messages superpope
Setral wrote:1lb
9.58x9.58x9.58

2x Tabletop Tripod: http://moofi.woot.com/moofi/workitgirl
Leather Galaxy Tab Case: http://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Acoustics-Leather-Samsung-SG-3050BK/dp/B0051GN992
Ironic Bunny T-Shirt Womens XL: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=21323
2x Sanyo 4pack AA Batteries
BellHowell Mini DigiCam: http://www.amazon.com/Bell-Howell-Mini-Digital-Camera/dp/B0006SWJS2/
Bright Green w/ Purple Flower recycled bag.

Have a photo, but trying to find a place to upload it, stupid work blocking "personal storage".

Ours are identical except for the design on the shirt!

rangerlg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rangerlg
AnniKat wrote:Can you post a better picture of the Christmas Cow?

I'll try. It is still in the plastic. Didn't want to remove it yet. Tag says Herrington Teddy Bears.

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
Anorion wrote:A boat is just a boat, but a Mystery Box could be ANYTHING! It could even be a boat! And you know how long we've wanted one of those!

Haha, Griffin.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

swifijon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swifijon
swifijon wrote:In the last batch, but not with the special double shipments.

7.1 lbs
23.7 in. x 13.4 in. x 12.6 in.

Due in LA Tuesday.

What intrigues me is that it's a lot wider than a lot of other packs but only 7.1 lbs? Case of Pop-up sprinklers? What could be so wide, but so light? Will it be mainly Texas Air? Oh the suspense... I want to know, but I don't want to know. I can't stop looking.

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

Since results are starting to float in, a gentle reminder to post contents at the following bag tracker

http://wootsack.bfusion.net/index.php?tDate=2012-04-24

I think its time for me to avoid the forums like the plague until I get mine on Monday.

\

lichme

quality posts: 2750 Private Messages lichme

I got impatient. My shipping still shows as left KS, but I went and picked it up at the local USPS. Wasn't scheduled until Monday.

1x Woot calendar
1x Black Duffel Bag
1x 3XL blank green shirt
2x Angry Birds swaddles
1x Angry Birds plush toy
1x Woot Calendar
1x Logitech Play gear pocket skin kit for PSP
1x Note mouse pad made of paper

Coming in at 3.5lbs. Not sure if it was a fluke or not, but I recently stated that I wanted a woot calendar. Awesome!

dwbasham

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dwbasham

I pledge allegiance to the Woot-off where untold crap resides, and to my community of fellow Wooters, we shall all F5. We are one nation, indivisible, until its Brick of Carbonite time. Then screw liberty and justice for all as long as I get mine.

Still waiting on mine to arrive but thanks fellow WOOTers for making this forum the best part of scoring a Bundles of Clones Even if my crap isn’t epic… Even if it is just ordinary semi-useless crap… it was worth my eight bucks to get introduced to this community of like-minded crap seekers.

skat99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skat99

Just received my TWO BeeOhCee packages. Saving the actual unveiling until the Mrs. gets home, but can share with you that the 53" long package says Fathead.com on the side.

roscoebaby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roscoebaby
Dman27 wrote:What do you live next to the woot factory?

Only 7 hours from Dallas.

stele2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stele2

I'm guessing the second box is going to be a special monkey. Am I right Woot? Definitely not a pop-up sprinkler...

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
skat99 wrote:Just received my TWO BeeOhCee packages. Saving the actual unveiling until the Mrs. gets home, but can share with you that the 53" long package says Fathead.com on the side.

lol a life size fathead cutout awesome. Well depending on who it is. Fun game. Lets all guess who the fathead will be.

My guess is Darth Vader considering its the 4th and all.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

garyoa1

quality posts: 11 Private Messages garyoa1

Well, mine go to a drop box so I have to pay for each one. So they better be gooooood!!!

On the other hand, the last one rocked! Actually everything in it found a use or an owner.

Even the two... uh... electric flyswatters that work surprisingly well. Dunno for how long but so far so good.

Wudooeyeno?

reinmasamuri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reinmasamuri
lichme wrote:I got impatient. My shipping still shows as left KS, but I went and picked it up at the local USPS. Wasn't scheduled until Monday.

How did you do that? They never let me do that :'(

npmsu777

quality posts: 4 Private Messages npmsu777

What else would a giant fathead wall decal from WOOT! be besides a monkey.

woocls

reinmasamuri wrote:How did you do that? They never let me do that :'(

yeah my USPS lady yells at me for even asking... like if you take this package the whole place will shut down and they'll be out of a job. Oh, that actually might happen....

woocls

npmsu777 wrote:What else would a giant fathead wall decal from WOOT! be besides a monkey.

A lifesize wall decal of Thunderthighs of course!

lichme

reinmasamuri wrote:How did you do that? They never let me do that :'(

They frown upon it when I do it, I always act like it is really really important.

Jertyrael

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jertyrael
woocls wrote:A lifesize wall decal of Thunderthighs of course!

Blaster

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

jneilstanley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jneilstanley
npmsu777 wrote:What else would a giant fathead wall decal from WOOT! be besides a monkey.

It will be the beginning of an excellent shrine for the new bringer of good Woots, the Colonel!

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92
lichme wrote:I got impatient. My shipping still shows as left KS, but I went and picked it up at the local USPS. Wasn't scheduled until Monday.

1x Woot calendar
1x Black Duffel Bag
1x 3XL blank green shirt
2x Angry Birds swaddles
1x Angry Birds plush toy
1x Woot Calendar
1x Logitech Play gear pocket skin kit for PSP
1x Note mouse pad made of paper

Coming in at 3.5lbs. Not sure if it was a fluke or not, but I recently stated that I wanted a woot calendar. Awesome!

Isn't that two woot calendars then? Did you ask the colonel directly for calendars?

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

akwain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akwain
superpope wrote:Got mine!

5 bags of air
2 tabletop tripods
1 miniature digital camera w/battery and USB cable
1 leather case for a 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab (I actually have one and can put this to good use!)
1 womens "A Wise Investment" T-shirt (I actually have a wife who can put this to good use!)

Pretty sweet! Thanks, Woot!

I got the same thing today. My Tshirt is a woman's XL The McEucalypis is back.

2.6 lb shipment and it wasn't due to arrive until tomorrow. Great way to start the weekend! Wootastic!

Pedro105Woot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Pedro105Woot

Just doing some math waiting for my Bundles of Clones and dreaming of a pallet from Woot!

Had an empty case from Girl Scout Thin mints on my desk from when my girl was selling them.

There are 12 boxes of Thin Mints in a case.
There are 200 cases to a pallet of cookies.
That means 2400 boxes of cookies at a cost of $8400 for the whole pallet.

Elizabeth Brinton, sometimes referred to as the "Cookie Queen," holds the record for selling the most Girl Scout cookies in a year by selling 18,000 boxes.

So for $8400 you could buy a pallet of Thin Mints. How long would it take you to eat them all?

That's 67,200 cookies (28 in a box, 2 sleeves of 14).

If you ate 6 cookies per day it would take you 30.7 years to eat them all.

If you ate a whole sleeve of 14 (not unheard of) it would take you just over 13 years.

If you wanted to eat them all in 1 year (because that same girl scout is going to ask you to order another pallet next year) you would need to eat 6 1/2 boxes a DAY (184 cookies a day)!!! That would cost you $23 per day (or $700 month, a really nice care payment).

If you woke up in the morning you would need to eat 11.5 cookies per hour, every hour, until you went to bed to eat that many. I can't even image how much milk you would need.

That is the definition of a crap ton (of cookies).

lichme

sellbuyer92 wrote:Isn't that two woot calendars then? Did you ask the colonel directly for calendars?

I didn't directly ask for a calendar directly to the colonel, agingdraqueen was nice enough to offer some up here, and I responded before I knew one was coming. I did mention it in passing in this thread. I wonder if somebody made it happen on purpose.

stars200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stars200

My wife emailed and said my first package arrived. She is waiting on me to come home but she said it was 10inx10inx4ft and weighs 20lbs.

Golf clubs???

phatmass

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phatmass

Got mine!

6 bags of Texas air
1 miniature digital camera w/battery, cable and fake leather pouch
1 leather case for a 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab
1 womens "Zombie Candycorn" t-shirt
1 Skil 52 piece ratcheting t-handle set

rickystyx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickystyx
stars200 wrote:My wife emailed and said my first package arrived. She is waiting on me to come home but she said it was 10inx10inx4ft and weighs 20lbs.

Golf clubs???

Dyson!

wvtechguru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wvtechguru
skat99 wrote:Just received my TWO BeeOhCee packages. Saving the actual unveiling until the Mrs. gets home, but can share with you that the 53" long package says Fathead.com on the side.

How awesome would it be if it were a gigantic Woot! Brick of Carbonite?

minkusdominkus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages minkusdominkus

Still have 2 packages showing 7" cubes at 1lb a piece...

Might I actually get a 7" cube box weighing 1 lb? Or two of them, rather?

stars200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stars200
minkusdominkus wrote:Still have 2 packages showing 7" cubes at 1lb a piece...

Maybe, but I have 2 that still show 1lb and 6.93x6.93x6.93.

My wife said the first was here and it was actually 10inx10inx4ft and weights 20lbs. So I am guessing probably not.

postaltaco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages postaltaco

Mine has updated

2.3 pounds

12.3 X 9.6 X 9.5

sooooo portable washing machine it is

pulleyl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pulleyl

Anyone else have two tracking numbers?

woocls

minkusdominkus wrote:Still have 2 packages showing 7" cubes at 1lb a piece...

Mini Companion Cube!?!?

woocls

postaltaco wrote:Mine has updated

2.3 pounds

12.3 X 9.6 X 9.5

sooooo portable washing machine it is

Something like this?

minkusdominkus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages minkusdominkus
stars200 wrote:Maybe, but I have 2 that still show 1lb and 6.93x6.93x6.93.

My wife said the first was here and it was actually 10inx10inx4ft and weights 20lbs. So I am guessing probably not.

Me too, I rounded up, lol.

Thank you much for the info. I would like for it to update, but I'm happy with a surprise, too...

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

Well, I broke down to peer pressure and got the dimmensions for my package.

2.6 lbs
12.2 in. x 9.4 in. x 9.2 in

Due to arrive on May 9.

garyoa1

quality posts: 11 Private Messages garyoa1

I'm not showing size, just 1 lb. on each.

Wudooeyeno?

nozmore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nozmore

2 tracking numbers here as well. One 3lbs and the other is still a placeholder scheduled for Thursday.

-nick