thatdecade

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatdecade

Model Train for me. Took me a while to get working, wrong power adapter, tired motor, corroded tracks, but HEY. It's a model train set !! WOOT

Woot Brick of Carbonite by thatdecade, on Flickr

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad
isthisme wrote:What do you do if you suspect your package has been lost in shipping? It has been "in transit" from Houston since May 4. Houston is a 3 hour drive from us.

When my package came the the fedex page updated to delivered, it said something like "allow 1-2 extra days for shipping" I guess when its shipped smart post, its last priority so they only deliver it if they have extra space on the truck.

barkwoot

quality posts: 172 Private Messages barkwoot
pensotroppo wrote:
Holy crap! Here's what was in my 20.1 Brick of Carbonite!

Before you start oogling, there's a very subtle theme going on here that I feel like it's important to explore: "Get all your friends sick and look like a hero."

3. Slowcooking BOCpot - for contamination of friends and loved ones with chosen bacteria / virus (protip: beginners should practice with salmonella)

Or... To cook Chicken Noodle Soup to nurse your afflicted friends back to health. (add Salmonella to repeat if desired)

DeviantDragon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DeviantDragon
DeviantDragon wrote:Interesting, I'm getting my Bundles of Clones packages delivered to the Bay Area also. Mine's been sitting in Denver since the 6th and has an expected delivery date of the 11th.

Well apparently both my boxes made it into Sacramento today. Not too shabby.

ragnarok2334

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ragnarok2334

Finally received my first bandolier of carrots. Standard Crap, looks like my moms mothersday present just got bigger.

1.9 #'s
12x9x9

7 bags of texas air
1 Green womens Large Shirt
1 Rechargable Pack for Wii Fit
1 Leather Kindle Cover
1 Flower Tote

It was fun but kind of disappointing ending. I new what I getting days ago but still was hoping for a pallet of broken tvs or something similarly fun. hopefully I wont have to wait another 3 years for my second chance.
Thanks Woot

PFFlyers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PFFlyers

Bundles of Clones arrived! 2.4 lbs.

Cow Parade Moocho Amor cow - $26
Kiva wine tote - $7
leather Kindle cover - $30
Gwen's Nest tote bag - $3
Jerzees XXXL island yellow t shirt - $9

The t shirt is pre shrunk. I thought I could wash and dry it to fit but that is now unlikely. The rest of the stuff is great but don't have a use for it. If I carry the bright yellow tote bag with the purple flower to the grocery store, maybe everyone will know that I got it from Woot.

Total value - $75
Items I can use - 0 - actually these can all go to the gift closet
Value of winning a Bundles of Clones - PRICELESS!

Can't wait for the next chance to win.

Thanks, WOOT!

Coogles

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Coogles
isthisme wrote:What do you do if you suspect your package has been lost in shipping? It has been "in transit" from Houston since May 4. Houston is a 3 hour drive from us.

My second box is still listed as "In Transit" yet it is sitting in my living room. The only explanation I can come up with is that the fabric of time and space has unraveled. I think the only sensible thing to do at this point is panic.

Kirachan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Kirachan

I got:
1 Tron Fathead
1 XL wiki shirt
1 cheap red duffel bag
1 box of ABC blocks
1 package of Flu and Germ Protection supplies
2 wine totes
2 face scrub mitts
2 tabletop tripods

I have no idea what I am going to do with the Fathead... anyone in austin want it?

Bunnies Ogling Carrots 4/1/09, 3/27/09, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/11, 4/26/12

albinosun

quality posts: 3 Private Messages albinosun
Linad wrote:I find this to be the easiest way.

When you go to upload on tinypic.com use the resize drop down and select either 640x480 or 320x240

How easy was that! Thanks for the info.

Linad

albinosun wrote:How easy was that! Thanks for the info.

No problem =) I love seeing pictures of other peoples crap!

stryper2000

quality posts: 49 Private Messages stryper2000
twig123 wrote:USPS sux, so they are probably just really slow.

yeah, i had to reschedule mine for redeliver due to it not being left at my house for some reason

USPS kinda does suck

x42

dukenilnil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dukenilnil

1 red duffle
1 rainbows are illiterate shirt
2 diva headbands
1 4 piece screw driver set
1 j and j first aid kit
2 take tripods
1 cows on parade
1 germ fighting kit

wvtechguru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wvtechguru

Wife's bag has been intercepted... properly hidden. She went to get grocery's and I went home for lunch. Now I am just waiting for mine to arrive.

Now to add to today's events:
I received a shipping notification email from UPS stating a package is to be delivered on the same day my bag is supposed to arrive. It appears to be coming from an Amazon warehouse.
Weighing in at 1.7lbs

Called Amazon and they state the package is not from them or under my account.

Called UPS and they said it was definitely from Amazon.com

Checked with my better half and she has no idea what it could be.

It's not my birthday and I did not order anything else...

Could it be a care gift from Woot!?

I will find out tomorrow as the tracking info updated for delivery tomorrow. Also, my Bundles of Clones updated with arrival at the local P.O., hopefully this too will come tomorrow.

EDIT: Apparently the SiliconDust Dual HD Digital Tuner tuner I ordered from Woot! yesterday shipped UPS instead of Smartpost as advertised.

magikmissles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages magikmissles
btmeyers wrote:yes, but if you email woot, you will get a 2nd entire Bundles of Clones not just one crap. This happened in the January woot off crap. a large bunch of people got shorted, and sent woot an email, and they sent extra Bundles of Clones. This is another reason why woot is awesome.

THE WOOT GODS HAVE SPOKEN!!! They have no idea what happened to my email, but saw my post here on the forums and said I will be receiving my missing crap. I had no intention of starting a firestorm over a missing item of crap, but thought it was a shot to just let them know. AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! I will update you guys when I get my missing mystery crap.

nypizzarules

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nypizzarules

My Bundles of Clones today:

1. Wolfgang Puck Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker
2 table tops tripods
2 pink microfleece headbands
1 crappy thin red duffel bag
1 woman's xl woot tshirt (harry potter theme)
some screw drivers from the dollar store
1 travel wine tote (without a handle?)
1 flu and germ protection kit (without a bodybag?)

Keith Woods

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

MINE ARRIVED...but no one was home. So at the post office it sits...on a shelf or in a bin, next to lots of other boxes that are NOT crap. I hope it does not get too depressed before I get to it in the morning. Hang in there buddy...

dbzdoug

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dbzdoug
Linad wrote:It came!!!

My 4.3 pound Bundles of Clones

1 tupperware container
4 Sanyo AAA batteries
1 brown woot question mark bag
1 pack of 20 bottle clean tablets
1 Goku dragonball Z action figure
1 small kids shirt http://sale.images.woot.com/Not_Paying_AttentionnyxDetail.png

AND....
1 Microsoft notebook cooling base!

My second box which I expect to be a Tron fathead hasnt arrived.

Thanks a lot woot! I am very happy with my crap!

EDIT: I also won free tickets to see Flux Pavilion tomorrow night in NYC. Unrelated but still had to share my excitement haha

So jealous of the Goku! :p Nice haul!

Linad

dbzdoug wrote:So jealous of the Goku! :p Nice haul!

Yeah the Goku is awesome. He is sitting at my computer table. Hopefully he can bring me luck in snagging future crap!

punkykat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages punkykat
greaseman wrote:I got a similar "short" box. I didn't bother sending an email as I'm not sure that the new owners (Amazon) care as much as days past. This is my 8th Bee-Oh-See in the past 2 years and only the 2nd time I got shorted. Whether it's due to the miss-handling of FedEx Fart-Most or a random mistake by the Woot! packing/shipping monkeys, I take it as the nature of the beast. For me, it's the thrill of the hunt more than the usefulness of the meat. Whatever is left of the carcass after the buzzards and hyenas have had there way I am always thankful for.

Dave

btmeyers wrote:yes, but if you email woot, you will get a 2nd entire Bundles of Clones not just one crap. This happened in the January woot off crap. a large bunch of people got shorted, and sent woot an email, and they sent extra Bundles of Clones. This is another reason why woot is awesome.

Woot! Is awesome! I emailed yesterday about my crappy box having a crappy hole in it and being one crap short. Today I received an email that I have more crap on the way!

Thanks Woot!

CrystaIEyes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CrystaIEyes
Coogles wrote:My second box is still listed as "In Transit" yet it is sitting in my living room. The only explanation I can come up with is that the fabric of time and space has unraveled. I think the only sensible thing to do at this point is panic.

Sounds like today's shirt.woot.com t-shirt ;).

darkelfz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages darkelfz
darkelfz wrote:Mine are still hanging out in LA to afraid to come to chilly Seattle.

this of course means delivery has now been delayed.

Woot!! Guess Fedex forgot to scan them on the way out. They are in Kent as of now so maybe tomorrow ?? I can hope!!!

jnail

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jnail

My haul:

1 ugly red bag
1 Women's XL Illiterate Rainbow shirt
2 Diva microfiber headbands
2 table top tripods
1 kiva wine tote
1 bar of sweet honey soap
1 flu & germ protection supply
1 America Stories of War 36 dvd set in tin
1 Smith & Wesson Micro90 LED Pistol Light

I'm happy!! Thanks woot!!!

Box was 4.8 lbs and am still waiting for the 1 pounder

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK
CatCK wrote:Oh Bundles of Clones you little tease. First you tell me that you'll be arriving on the 9th, then you tell me you'll be late and arriving on the 10th, then you show up on the 9th anyway!

Here's what I got in my 2.6 lb package.

- 8 bags of Texas air
- 1 official Woot question-mark bag
- 1 placesetting of Ginkgo Corrie SS flatware
- Diva Darling Microfiber facial mit
- 2 kids, size 10, t-shirts. (I have no kids, and while I am a petite, these are a bit tight. Perhaps I can sleep in them.)
- A kid's toy with a note to "Mary" saying that it is used and it's being sent just so she can see how it works. LOL

I'll look to see if anything here is unique, and if so I'll post a pic. My first try gave a picture that was too big, so I'll have to figure out how to post pics properly.

Thanks Woot!

I forgot to mention the pack of AAA batteries. I can always use them. The shirts are cool, so I plan on keeping them for me even if they're a little tight.

Thanks to Linad for the picture posting tips. Here's the pic of what I got. Everything's useful, so the only thing I might give to someone is the kid's toy. Thanks Woot!

keyserbones

quality posts: 3 Private Messages keyserbones

My 2.8 lb Brick of Carbonite arrived today

6 x Texas Air
1 x Green Flower Tote
2 x Sanyo 4pk AA's
1 x Kindle Case
1 x Blue 3X T-shirt
1 x 2012 Woot! Calender
1 x Mini B&H Digital Camera

This is the second time I have received a 3X T-shirt so I am beginning to think Woot is telling me to gain some weight.

Thanks again Woot!

Buy the ticket, take the ride

novastarj

quality posts: 31 Private Messages novastarj

Received my 3.3 lbs Bundles of Clones... a couple interesting items:

1 - Green flower bag
1 - Kindle case
1 - Plain blue shirt (L)
1 - FUZE Mini Compact Speaker System
4 - Curious wooden pilgrim/native american figurines

If anyone has any insight into the figurines it would be much appreciated. Here's a close-up:

Sadly no Mooflower in my bag. If anyone has one they might want to trade, let me know!

And as always, thanks Woot!

YESace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages YESace
novastarj wrote:Received my 3.3 lbs Bundles of Clones... a couple interesting items:

1 - Green flower bag
1 - Kindle case
1 - Plain blue shirt (L)
1 - FUZE Mini Compact Speaker System
4 - Curious wooden pilgrim/native american figurines

If anyone has any insight into the figurines it would be much appreciated. Here's a close-up:

Sadly no Mooflower in my bag. If anyone has one they might want to trade, let me know!

And as always, thanks Woot!

Maybe pilgrims looking for a Mooflower ride?

YES!

tugnutt831

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tugnutt831
wyk3d wrote:12.2lbs of blah:

Used, with a broken wheel bearing, Wooden bike
http://www.amazon.com/Treehaus-16413240042-Wood-Balance-Bike/dp/B005Q9BCLG

5 glowsticks

pack of AAA batteries

plain XL shirt

kids size 10 shirt

? bag

It probably would have been better off staying in New Berlin, at least the trash pickup is tomorrow for this bike :P

Sounds like you got the exact same crap as me, down to the broken bike...though from the sound of it, our bikes might be able to be combined into one functional bike...shoot me a PM if you might be interested in working something out to send me yours...

Basket of Cranberries Count to Date: 18

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Well the bowl of Cereal is in town, hopefully it arrives in the morning...Even though I've been in the forums, I'm still a little bit excited...

efprofessor

quality posts: 8 Private Messages efprofessor
greaseman wrote:I got a similar "short" box. I didn't bother sending an email as I'm not sure that the new owners (Amazon) care as much as days past. This is my 8th Bee-Oh-See in the past 2 years and only the 2nd time I got shorted. Whether it's due to the miss-handling of FedEx Fart-Most or a random mistake by the Woot! packing/shipping monkeys, I take it as the nature of the beast. For me, it's the thrill of the hunt more than the usefulness of the meat. Whatever is left of the carcass after the buzzards and hyenas have had there way I am always thankful for.

Dave

That's the same disappointing bundle that I got (i.e., wii battery, flower bag, and kindle case). I was merely disappointed thinking it was just a bad haul. Why are folks saying it was "shorted?"

Linad

efprofessor wrote:That's the same disappointing bundle that I got (i.e., wii battery, flower bag, and kindle case). I was merely disappointed thinking it was just a bad haul. Why are folks saying it was "shorted?"

A bag of crap should normally have at least three items plus a bag of some sort.

Jauntee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jauntee

(edit: size) (3.4 lbs. – 14” x 10.2” x 8.8”) + (1 lb. – 6.93” x 6.93” x 6.93”)

1 navy blue duffle bag
2 Darling Diva facial scrubbing mitts
2 table top tripods
1 Flu and Germ kit
1 4-pc economy screwdriver set
1 reusable wine tote
_ _ (All mostly like this stuff) http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://i.imgur.com/M3r9G.jpg?1
1 Anniversary Woot Shirt (childs large)
_ _ http://sale.images.woot.com/1_Year_OldpkgDetail.png
1 Cow Parade TEDDY BEARS on the MOOVE
_ _ http://compare.ebay.com/like/170647796936?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y
1 Fatheads Tron 2 light guy
_ _ http://www.fathead.com/disney/tron-legacy/sam-flynn/?src=browse

All in all an above average crap! Thanks Colonel!

(is it happenstance that the guy in charge of crap has Colon in his title? I'm just sayin'.)

MrsBeny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBeny

WOO! Opened my Bundles of Clones last night! It contained:
1 LONELY bag of Texas Air
1 Women's shirt size XL - When Life Sucks
(I'm a size small, if anyone is interested in a trade I'd take any AA shirt as a swap in a Med or Small - PM me please!).
2 Straw thingies that you put over soda cans
1 Terrific Turkey
2 9V batteries
1 mini cooler thing (seems to be the more unique item, I will pic it when I get back home) and
1 beeeeeautiful green bag with purple flowers.

I believe that is it, I had to work early, opened it late last night but wanted to share! Thanks ColonelCrap! XOXOXO smooches!

EDIT: I forgot about the two diva headbands! Yes, TWO!

greaseman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages greaseman
punkykat wrote:Woot! Is awesome! I emailed yesterday about my crappy box having a crappy hole in it and being one crap short. Today I received an email that I have more crap on the way!

Thanks Woot!

I've sent an email this morning, so we'll see what becomes of it.

Dave

Bags o' Craptasticness:
-----------------------------
  • Brick of Carbonite 04/26/12
  • Brick of Carbonite 12/06/11
  • Brick of Carbonite 11/09/11
  • Brick of Carbonite 09/14/11
  • Brick of Carbonite 08/17/11
  • Random Crap 06/24/10
  • Random Crap 05/26/10
  • Random Crap 03/26/10

remartin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages remartin

Got my Barrel of Crops yesterday.

Inside:

3x Bag of Texas air
1x Terrific Turkey timer
3x Diva darling headbands
3x Sanyo 9V battery
2x Snap top lids for cans
1x Green flower bag
1x Woot shirt (quickly claimed by wife)
1x Sanyo Xacti video/still camera

My first Bundles of Clones ever and I am hooked. Where else can you get a terrific turkey timer in 2 short weeks.

robey21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robey21
stryper2000 wrote:yeah, i had to reschedule mine for redeliver due to it not being left at my house for some reason

USPS kinda does suck

Same here. Except I am picking up. As I recall, the guy didn't even come knock on my door lol. No notice left or anything. But then an exception showed up.

No wonder they are having problems. They hire from the bottom of the food chain.

nangtadam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages nangtadam

So excited. Waiting on a 13.9Lb estimated for tommorow

24.25 in. x 18.75 in. x 12.6 in

kt9901a

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kt9901a

I got my 3.9 Bundles of Clones last night. It contained:

1 - Woot ? Bag
1 - XXXL Light Blue Tee-Shirt (that I can wear as a dress and pretend it's the 80s)
1 - Kid's Occupy Sesame Street Shirt (that is super cute, maybe I'll recommission it for my parents' dog.
1 - 20 pack of Fuji AA batteries
1 - 4 pack of Sanyo AAA batteries (I needed one for my grill lighter so these will come in handy)

AND

1 - Remote control helicopter. It appeared to be a return but everything was in the box so hopefully it works. I left it charging overnight and will try it tonight when I get home.

Overall a great haul, though I was really hoping for a Mooflower!

Thanks Woot!

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

You know you want your bag bad when you have a dream that it turned into a 162lb package! haha

Well it arrived at usps today but they always manage to mess something up.

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

novastarj

quality posts: 31 Private Messages novastarj
YESace wrote:Maybe pilgrims looking for a Mooflower ride?

All the more reason someone out there should trade me for a Mooflower! Everything in my bag is up for grabs.

Pretty please? My pilgrims need their boat.

LifeTap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LifeTap

I'm just going to quote Coogles because this is exactly the same as I got. I'm still waiting on my second box.

Thanks Woot!

Coogles wrote:My 3.7 lb box o' crap contained...

2 x Diva Darling headbands (pink)
2 x table top tripods
1 x convertible wine tote
1 x Terrific Turkey temperature timer
1 x Flu and Germ Protection Supplies
1 x red duffel bag
1 x "9 out of 10 Rainbows are Illiterate" shirt (size W-XL
1 x pop up lawn sprinkler

• Random Crap x 9
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap
  • Random Crap: 2008 Calendar Edition
  • Screaming Monkeys with Woot Capes of Various Colors