DeviantDragon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DeviantDragon

Got my 1 pound 15.5" cube Bundles of Clones (All that was essentially placeholder. I also got a Tron Fathead in a separate package like the other two package wooters.

Here are my contents:

1x Flu and Germ Prevention Pack
1x SnapStraw
1x Logitech PSP Case Skins
1x Paper Mousepad
1x Women's XL Cake or Death Woot Tee

and...

1x Thomas and Friends - Talking Railway Series Knapford Station apparently valued at $140

I'm quite pleased with this unique crap, Woot. Thanks a bundle! Might try to turn around and sell the Thomas the Tank Engine set. Any offers?

grasshopperjonez

quality posts: 9 Private Messages grasshopperjonez
DeviantDragon wrote:
Might try to turn around and sell the Thomas the Tank Engine set. Any offers?

How bout a blow up doll?

Your friendly neighborhood GrassHopper

ncf3100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ncf3100
ncf3100 wrote:1 lb placeholder through delivery today.

received 2 boxes.
1 fathead tron poster
1 slumberjack emergency cot
1 empty garden oasis umbrella box - umbrella not included (used as filler or as third crap?)

the cot is very cool. I'll give the poster to my nephew. overall, cool crapola!

UPDATE!

all i can say is, ...WOW!!! I posted the above a few days ago. i was happy with my Brick of Carbonite so i didn't send an email to woot about missing crap. well the colonel must be spending time in the trenches and heard of my missing crap because guess what showed up today?

you got it...replacement crap. This one is better than the first! An actual bag, an ion quick play flash, and a treehaus wooden balance bike.

I've already converted an album to digital and am debating to give the bike to my 2 1/2 year old niece or wait 2 more years for my baby to grow into it...probably the niece.
Outstanding customer service, WOOT! My family and friends still laugh at me when i talk about crap, but one day soon they will come around.
Thank You Colonel!

CrystaIEyes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CrystaIEyes

Mine was delivered Thursday, but didn't get to open it until Friday! Here's the goods:

1 woman's xl Reading Rocket Ship Tee (A little large for me, but it'll make a great pajama shirt!)
2 tabletop tripods (Going to give one to my Aunt!)
1 pack of flu and germ protection supplies (because I'm diseased?)
1 set of mystery science theater 3000 DVDs, my semi-unique item :D (parents were very excited about these!)
2 diva darling facial mitts WITH thumb hole (Already used one! They seem more useful than the headbands =P)
1 navy blue duffel bag (perfect for holding crap contents)
1 tron legacy fathead. Not pictured.

And the most special and rare item of all....
(Not even kidding about this...)

1 Large, juicy, Texan housefly that flew out of the box, promptly squished. Also not pictured.

Kinda sad I didn't get a dreamie though =P
Or any bags of Texan air! Nothing for me to pop... though I guess I did get to squish something from Texas...

Not too bad for a first time!

Jertyrael

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jertyrael
CrystaIEyes wrote:Mine was delivered Thursday, but didn't get to open it until Friday! Here's the goods:

1 woman's xl Reading Rocket Ship Tee (A little large for me, but it'll make a great pajama shirt!)
2 tabletop tripods (Going to give one to my Aunt!)
1 pack of flu and germ protection supplies (because I'm diseased?)
1 set of mystery science theater 3000 DVDs, my semi-unique item :D (parents were very excited about these!)
2 diva darling facial mitts WITH thumb hole (Already used one! They seem more useful than the headbands =P)
1 navy blue duffel bag (perfect for holding crap contents)
1 tron legacy fathead. Not pictured.

And the most special and rare item of all....
(Not even kidding about this...)

1 Large, juicy, Texan housefly that flew out of the box, promptly squished. Also not pictured.

Kinda sad I didn't get a dreamie though =P
Or any bags of Texan air! Nothing for me to pop... though I guess I did get to squish something from Texas...

Not too bad for a first time!

A fly got trapped in the box? sounds like a winner to me.

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

everwondering

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everwondering
Jertyrael wrote:A fly got trapped in the box? sounds like a winner to me.

Ooh! Very jealous of the MST3K DVDs!

zhangyi424

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zhangyi424
Jertyrael wrote:A fly got trapped in the box? sounds like a winner to me.

hey, I have exactly the same craps except for the fly......can't decide if I am luckier or not though. They must have forgotten the zapper to make it a fun game.

ypmhammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ypmhammer

I got my Bundles of Clones yesterday and was completely surprised by it.
Came with:
1x Cake or Death XL shirt (womens)
2x Snap Straws
1x Flu & Germ Protection Supplies
1x Blue Duffle Bag

and...

1x Thames & Kosmos Electronics Workshop _ 2 (which, when I looked it up, is valued between $150 - $200!)

Woot! You guys are THE BEST! Have a fun story to post sometime this week about you all too.

Thanks so much!

CrystaIEyes

everwondering wrote:Ooh! Very jealous of the MST3K DVDs!

That seems to be the general consensus xD.

zhangyi424 wrote:hey, I have exactly the same craps except for the fly......can't decide if I am luckier or not though. They must have forgotten the zapper to make it a fun game.

Well, I have some dead fly guts around here if you wanted to trade for something...

kenny3552

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenny3552

I have a plantronics audio 450 headset up for trade. Its still in package. If interested, send me a message.

AnniKat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AnniKat
CrystaIEyes wrote:Well, I have some dead fly guts around here if you wanted to trade for something...

My pitcher plants are interested, but I think I can find some Alabama flies for them. They mostly do their own fly catching, but I did give one a small caterpillar this spring. It wasn't a butterfly caterpillar, and it was eating a plant I like.

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052
AnniKat wrote:My pitcher plants are interested, but I think I can find some Alabama flies for them. They mostly do their own fly catching, but I did give one a small caterpillar this spring. It wasn't a butterfly caterpillar, and it was eating a plant I like.

Sounds fair. I give bugs a chance but when they eat my favorite plants or come in the house uninvited, well, all's fair in bugs and war.

I'll have to check into pitcher plants.

Happy Mother's day one and all...

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes

Thanks woot, the Tron Fat Head was a huge hit... and surprisingly easy to put up.

Beetle Breakfast

ssiemonsma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ssiemonsma

Since my Behemoth of Confuzzlement won't arrive until Wednesday or Thursday, here's an unrelated picture of my cat, Joey, in the meantime.

CrystaIEyes

ssiemonsma wrote:Since my Behemoth of Confuzzlement won't arrive until Wednesday or Thursday, here's an unrelated picture of my cat, Joey, in the meantime.

Yay! You have a date! I'm really crazy curious as to what you'll find inside!

missellienc

quality posts: 15 Private Messages missellienc

My 3.6 lb. box contained:

2 - Diva Darling Headbands

2 - Tabletop Tripods

1 - Convertible Wine Tote

1 - Terrific Turkey Timer

1 - Flu & Germ Protection Supplies

1 - Blue Gym Bag

1 - "9 out of 10 Rainbows are Illiterate" T-shirt - Women's XL (looks little for an XL)

1 - Pop-up/Pop-down Lawn Sprinkler - I now have 4 of these! I actually installed one near a small patch of grass between my driveway and a natural area. It worked ok for that small space. The quick connect in the box is worth a couple of bucks so don't throw it away. I use them on everything so I now have a few spares.

2nd box contained:
BIG Tron Wall Graphics

Thanks Woot!

Mominator

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Mominator
AnniKat wrote:We were crap twins, except my duffel bag was red! And the T shirt was definitely NOT my size, but I was able to give it away to a friend, as well as one of the pink headbands.

Crap Twins! I love it. Sounds like a cover band name, doesn't it?

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes
ssiemonsma wrote:Since my Behemoth of Confuzzlement won't arrive until Wednesday or Thursday, here's an unrelated picture of my cat, Joey, in the meantime.

Curiouser and curiouser, cried Alice.

Beetle Breakfast

songbirdjhs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages songbirdjhs
ncf3100 wrote:UPDATE!

all i can say is, ...WOW!!! I posted the above a few days ago. i was happy with my Brick of Carbonite so i didn't send an email to woot about missing crap. well the colonel must be spending time in the trenches and heard of my missing crap because guess what showed up today?
you got it...replacement crap.

So where was the colonel when we (my husband and me) each got a bug filled Santa bag? Ended up throwing most of it away just to be safe and yes we did say something.

It took awhile but after seeing what the Colonel did in March to make things better I decided to give it another chance. My 2.4 lbs of crap:

1 x Bag (filled with the my knitting within seconds. I love it.)
1 x plain blue T-shirt (my Hubby's size too! Thanks WooT!)
1 x MP3 speaker set (Secret Santa gift in the making)
1 x Hand held game (10 year old took it. I haven't seen it since)
1 x Kindle cover (We have a Nook. It doesn't fit. We tried.)
4 x Emergency Breathing Air. (full of Texas air I would think)

All in all happy with my crap. Thanks WooT! And thank you Colonel for not giving up on us like we almost did you.

Hope Springs Eternal...That's why I keep trying for these Bundles of Clones#39;s

ypmhammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ypmhammer

I forgot to mention I also got a Tron: Legacy Fathead. Very fun!

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
CrystaIEyes wrote:Mine was delivered Thursday, but didn't get to open it until Friday! Here's the goods:

Thats how diseases get spread!

RAWR Imma Squarryl

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee

We are waiting patiently with you ssiemonsma. Good thing my bulldogs have the woot blanket from the last Bundles of Clones to keep them cozy.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

LLovely

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LLovely

If it says Wednesday or Thursday, I bet you get it today or tomorrow. Either way, I'll be waiting with you here as well. Can't wait to see what you get!

unpcnook

quality posts: 8 Private Messages unpcnook
dpcollects wrote:
2 Tabletop tripods
1 7" Galaxy tablet cover
2 4-pack of Sanyo alkaline AA batteries
1 Bell+Howell mini digital camera
1 Green bag with purple flower design
1 Women's S t-shirt of Seattle (The Rainguard).

Looks like we're almost Bundles of Clones twins. Only difference is that I got a Women's XL shirt of Star Map.
Any body want to trade for the Galaxy Tablet cover or the Women's shirt? PM me...
Thanks, Woot!

-UnPC

chefferz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefferz

Is there anyway the Colonel can help expidite packages to APO addresses? I have to wait until June 16th for mine because of how slow the mail is xD!

If only, even parcel post/SAM is quicker then smartpost, and I work at the post office it's coming too! (8M000 special duty, USAF!)

ssiemonsma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ssiemonsma
LLovely wrote:If it says Wednesday or Thursday, I bet you get it today or tomorrow. Either way, I'll be waiting with you here as well. Can't wait to see what you get!

It says Wednesday, but I diverted it to a FedEx location so that I don't have to worry about someone nabbing it off of my porch. That might add a day. Hopefully it does decide to come early!

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
wanpakumono wrote:Received:

1 Navy Blue t-shirt Size L
1 Kindle cover
1 Green bag with flowers
1 Pair of Headphones
1 Wii fit battery

I would like to trade the Mens L shirt for one of the mens 4XL shirts.
I would also like to trade the Kindle case for on of the Galaxy tablet cases.

Any takers? PM me please.

I don't know if I'm too late, but I PM'd you.

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad
ssiemonsma wrote:It says Wednesday, but I diverted it to a FedEx location so that I don't have to worry about someone nabbing it off of my porch. That might add a day. Hopefully it does decide to come early!

so excited for the rescue mission to be complete!

AnniKat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AnniKat
Mominator wrote:Crap Twins! I love it. Sounds like a cover band name, doesn't it?

If only I could sing! It does sound like a band name.

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

Things for trade: Tron fathead, terrific turkey and womens XL 9 out of 10 rainbows are illiterate

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot

Anybody looking to get rid of their large Gwen's Nest Tote bags? I have had several people ask me where I got mine because they want to get some of their own. My family uses the three we have all of the time.

We have a teal one with a large seahorse on it that we use for our 22 month old daughter's shoes. Our daughter loves digging into the bag to try on all of her shoes. We have an orange one with a pink flower on it that holds some or our daughter's outdoor clothes. Then, the latest one is green with a purple flower on it that hangs on a hook at daycare. It contains extra clothes/shoes for when our daughter gets her other clothes/shoes dirty.

If you have any extra that you would be willing to send my way, PM me and I will get you my address. Thanks in advance!!

Woot Woot!

turk911

quality posts: 2 Private Messages turk911

Recieved my normal crap today.

A few days ago I recieved the fathead Tron Graphic.

Box was listed at 1 lb on fedex still but was closer to 30lbs.

1 Black Small Duffel Bag
4 Bars of Natural Soap, 2 Honey and 2 Citrus.
1 Bug Zapper tennis racket shaped electric swatter.
2 Turkey Timers
2 Exfoliating Wash mitts.

And the biggest thing of all:

Xcelerator Kick 'N Go Scooter

Unit was partly disassembled, but all parts and the tool to assemble were inside a ziploc bag.

Thanks to all the woot-gods!

http://www.amazon.com/Bravo-Xcelerator-Stinger-Lightning-141803/dp/B0048IY9VQ

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen
fes wrote:Box 1 (of 2) arrived today:

- Terrific Turkey turkey thermometer
- 2 more Tabletop Tripods (to go with the 4 from last month)
- Reading Rocket Ship shirt.woot shirt, women's XL
- Primula Tea with 12 tea flowers
- Black Duffel Bag
- Nuby Rhythm Dual Action Electric Breast Pump and Sterilizer Kit Amazon link & kids.woot link

Can't wait to see what arrives tomorrow. Now to find someone to take all of this off my hands. The laughs from the breast pump alone were worth the $8.

Very late post, my boxes were delivered a week ago, but we are crap twins down to bag color and shirt size!

I would accuse Colonel Crap of being subverted by my mother (and her vague desire for grandchildren) in the matter of the breast pump, but I received a manual one in a bag from a year ago, so this goes far deeper than the Colonel.

Probably most excited by the tea, since I bought a cheap glass teapot from Target holiday clearance over a year ago.

Anyways, thanks as always Colonel Crap and co., but it will take more than multiple breast pumps to get me to breed (this is not a challenge).

asparaguspee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages asparaguspee

Here's a stupid newbie question: how does one go about PM-ing someone? I've looked a little for a button, I've clicked through on a link to the user I was going to PM, etc.

Little help?...

(All I want is that Women's XL Illiterate Rainbow shirt - got nothing to trade, but, whatever.)

DUH! I accidentally hovered over the cute little (greyed out) envelope that says "Message user", so as Emily Littella used to say, "Never mind."

WootFlair

quality posts: 10 Private Messages WootFlair
stryper2000 wrote:MY CRAP IS HERE ,

to quote the great orator Ric Flair "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wooooo!

zatkins08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zatkins08
WootFlair wrote:Wooooo!

Awesome = ^this guy

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27
asparaguspee wrote:Here's a stupid newbie question: how does one go about PM-ing someone? I've looked a little for a button, I've clicked through on a link to the user I was going to PM, etc.

Little help?...

(All I want is that Women's XL Illiterate Rainbow shirt - got nothing to trade, but, whatever.)

DUH! I accidentally hovered over the cute little (greyed out) envelope that says "Message user", so as Emily Littella used to say, "Never mind."

messaged back !

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
ssiemonsma wrote:It says Wednesday, but I diverted it to a FedEx location so that I don't have to worry about someone nabbing it off of my porch. That might add a day. Hopefully it does decide to come early!

Woot could troll you and post your Bundles of Clones contents on here BEFORE it arrives...oh the powers they have, yet do not use...woot is for sure one of the good guys.

slowerlowerud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slowerlowerud

I received my Bowl of Cerberus on Thursday, and I swear Woot was trying to earn me brownie points with the wife for mothers day.

My bag contained:
1 x Diva darling microfiber headband and mitt
1 x University Wikipedius t-shirt in WXL
1 x Prospera Electronic Pulse Massager I picked this up when it was on woot earlier, so one for me and one for my wife?
1 x Soulra Messenger bag A very nice bag, even without the solar powered sound system.
1 x wine tote
2 x tabletop tripods - should be useful
1 x Flu and germ protection supplies
1 x Tron Fathead

My wife promptly stole the entire contents of the Bundles of Clones and claimed them as her own.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 37 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Dear W00t,

My night hunter extreme works amazingly, I love it a lot. So I don't even care that the box was slightly damaged. Really worth waiting for, you guys rock.

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot