dkahn63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dkahn63
tomgames wrote:The 2 songs to get others songs out of your head are "The Long and Winding Road" by the Beatles and "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey
You're Welcome!

This is the biggest sucker site,, I still don't see why people buy this stuff,,, marked down 5% from they tried to sell it before. And they wait for hours for Barrel of Crops

dhpersonal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dhpersonal
stonefry wrote:Currently $17.85 on amazon with free shipping for prime members. I would just rather order it from them because their shipping doesn't suck like Woot's does. I love Woot so much, but I hate waiting 2 weeks to get stuff from them.

That's not accurate: you are quoting the price for the single game.
http://www.amazon.com/Techno-Source-01600-Tetris-Link/dp/B005RBVE8E/

The product being sold here is $28.89 on Amazon.com.
http://www.amazon.com/Tetris-Bonus-player-travel-included/dp/B0069W0XH8/

richdunc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages richdunc

Oh ... a computer game becoming a board game ... role reversal...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
misterpeach wrote:Any camcorders today or have I missed them?

Might want to check the big product list through the community area (under 'woots').

I'm just hanging out, really.

misterpeach

quality posts: 1 Private Messages misterpeach
inkycatz wrote:Might want to check the big product list through the community area (under 'woots').

Thanks!

leadman9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leadman9

Having seriously ugly Connect Four flashbacks.

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
wangowezz wrote:First Bloated Otter Cake of my life :'3
This was a religious experience for me.

I know you are excited but take to the proper thread, some of us are still tender.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

bagbiter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bagbiter

Dear Woot,

This is so loose butthole

Please change the price of Bunnies Ogling Carrots to 12.99 and send one of these turds to all of the wooters "lucky" enough to make the purchase. In doing so, you will also create a cult following for this item and we wont have to sit trhough the agony next time!

TALK ABOUT BALLOONS I COMMAND IT
-XVI

jonpincus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonpincus
bagbiter wrote:Dear Woot,

This is so loose butthole

Please change the price of Bunnies Ogling Carrots to 12.99 and send one of these turds to all of the wooters "lucky" enough to make the purchase. In doing so, you will also create a cult following for this item and we wont have to sit trhough the agony next time!

haha. loose butthole. I'm guessing that's a workaholics reference?

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Nemesis: Stryper2000| What's in Manhands' hands?

bagbiter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bagbiter
jonpincus wrote:haha. loose butthole. I'm guessing that's a workaholics reference?

thats a chop

TALK ABOUT BALLOONS I COMMAND IT
-XVI

joe43wv

quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv

Tetris Link is for Amish video gamers.

mirrorz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mirrorz

How do I turn the piece at the last second to jam it into a space?
Do I fill the "game board" with water in order to slow the piece down?
Do I just use a hacksaw to clear lines?

I saw a turtle.

eepeep

quality posts: 5 Private Messages eepeep

When I was in college, I played Tetris religiously to the point that I dreamed how Tetris pieces would fit together. In my dormitory hall, I always had the highest score to beat.

When I got older, I bought an arcade cabinet and one of my goals was to get as many Tetris arcade boards as possible. I've been able to get Tetris arcade boards from Atari, Capcom, Sega and Jaleco.

I brought some of my arcade cabinets to work, and out of all of them, the one that gets the most play is Tetris (Tetris : The Grandmaster by Capcom).

If you know anyone that loves Tetris, this would make a darn good gift. At $12.99, this would be an awesome (and very affordable) Christmas present.

This is going to go right on my desk. I'm really nerding out right now.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and binds the universe together.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
stonefry wrote:Currently $17.85 on amazon with free shipping for prime members. I would just rather order it from them because their shipping doesn't suck like Woot's does. I love Woot so much, but I hate waiting 2 weeks to get stuff from them.

I don't wait 2 weeks, my items come too fast where my husband says how many woots did you buy in 3 days?

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

Viscountalpha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Viscountalpha
kevielumps wrote:Thanks, Woot, now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day.

Cure it with this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHl_rOuRCIM

natalieug

quality posts: 11 Private Messages natalieug

Gotta love a 15 min game after playing 3-hour long Monopoly games! In for one!

leechungsr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leechungsr

this suxx

MichXelle

dkahn63 wrote:This is the biggest sucker site,, I still don't see why people buy this stuff,,, marked down 5% from they tried to sell it before. And they wait for hours for Barrel of Crops

Then what are you doing here? I got some great items early in this woot to the point I got away from the computer.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

natalieug

quality posts: 11 Private Messages natalieug

Ahh, well woot! is a local company for me rather than faceless Amazon so I'm keeping my $ in Texas where it belongs! I'm even paying sales tax and I don't mind!!

MichXelle

natalieug wrote:Gotta love a 15 min game after playing 3-hour long Monopoly games! In for one!

Someone saw the positives of this game.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92

anyone think it's about time for another release of the big obtuse crab???

Nemesis: Stryper2000| What's in Manhands' hands?

rrrthomas

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rrrthomas

Really? Do they not have computers in Nebraska?

MichXelle

For all the whining I hope a Dyson is up next. I think they're great deals and most of you don't want to spend $200 unless it's the Barrel of Crops.

stonefry

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stonefry
dhpersonal wrote:That's not accurate: you are quoting the price for the single game.
http://www.amazon.com/Techno-Source-01600-Tetris-Link/dp/B005RBVE8E/

The product being sold here is $28.89 on Amazon.com.
http://www.amazon.com/Tetris-Bonus-player-travel-included/dp/B0069W0XH8/

Removed my post. Sorry about that.

MichXelle

natalieug wrote:Ahh, well woot! is a local company for me rather than faceless Amazon so I'm keeping my $ in Texas where it belongs! I'm even paying sales tax and I don't mind!!

It's not local for me but I would rather leave my money at Woot in Texas than any other site too.

eepeep

quality posts: 5 Private Messages eepeep
bjmcrawford wrote:Great. Now I've got the Gameboy tetris theme stuck in my head.

This is the best version of the Tetris theme I've heard.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and binds the universe together.

yeahbuddy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yeahbuddy

TetrisLink ? Does it link to my iPad3 ?