JirafaBo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JirafaBo
omh1009 wrote:Take your time you'll get it eventually.

Yeah I did eventually. lol. Sad since I'm only about 10 miles south of where that happened.

pragmatist007

quality posts: 4 Private Messages pragmatist007
evapor8ed wrote:This is the best equivalent I can find online. Looks like the black version. If this is the same, it is a good deal as this on Amazon is $34.93.

http://www.amazon.com/Nike-Fleece-Hoody-Adult-Black/dp/B007PVBS58/ref=sr_1_fkmr3_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335323246&sr=8-1-fkmr3

RACIST!

/s

mdrcoast

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mdrcoast
omh1009 wrote:Take your time you'll get it eventually.

rainbows and Tea.....

JirafaBo

evapor8ed wrote:This is the best equivalent I can find online. Looks like the black version. If this is the same, it is a good deal as this on Amazon is $34.93.

http://www.amazon.com/Nike-Fleece-Hoody-Adult-Black/dp/B007PVBS58/ref=sr_1_fkmr3_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335323246&sr=8-1-fkmr3

Honestly ANYTHING by Nike priced under $30 is a super good deal, compared to their normal prices anyhow.

djdedeo0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages djdedeo0

can the pocket hold a bag of rainbows and a Arizona Sweet Tea?

shanteuse

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanteuse
JirafaBo wrote:Honestly ANYTHING by Nike priced under $30 is a super good deal, compared to their normal prices anyhow.

And if it's a 4XL it's an extra good deal, because you're getting all that cloth for the same price.

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl

Smith & Wesson barrel mounted laser sight will be the next item...

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
mdrcoast wrote:rainbows and Tea.....

Now that one.... I don't get.

Oh you got filtered. I am with you now

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
JirafaBo wrote:Yeah I did eventually. lol. Sad since I'm only about 10 miles south of where that happened.

Hey, I went to Lyman. (Local joke.) Of course that was in the last century.

jai151

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jai151
pragmatist007 wrote:RACIST!

/s

Woulda been better if you'd gone with "Why's it gotta be black?" =p

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle

These sweatshirts are pricey. I lost out on the LG, it sold out. Smaller sizes are going fast, at the end they're going to sit with mutiple 3-4 XL's. I think we're going to have a VV00T murderer towards the end of this with the regular L and XL's gone.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

PhilFR

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PhilFR

Would be in for 3 if it had a picture of Geraldo Rivera getting the s**t kicked out of him.

Nothing to see here. Move along, folks.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Evening folks! After a last minute visit to the vet with the fur-biting, bald-legged cat this morning, I'm finally recovered. Cats shed when they're nervous. The vet ruffles the fur to see how healthy he is. Cat hair was everywhere.

Not so good when you're allergic to cats. One trip to the store for Benedryl & throat lozenges. Two Benedryls, a few hours sleep, and I'm not quite good as new, but I'll do.

So how was your day?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

drscarecrow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drscarecrow
JirafaBo wrote:Honestly ANYTHING by Nike priced under $30 is a super good deal, compared to their normal prices anyhow.

Some of their items are worth the price. I bought a pair of sandals from them for $20-$30 and my god, I would have killed for them. They are the most comfortable, stylish sandals my feet have ever had the pleasure of coming into contact with.

That said, their sweatpants are meh.

I just say, "THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!"

Atltrainman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Atltrainman
06z71silvy wrote:finally a 4x item from woot!

Now if Woot would only offer their T-shirts in 4 or 5x sizes.

cleverett

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cleverett
bmrbill wrote:I'm finding that I need another Mr. Beer or the New Balance glow-in-the-dark vest for night running.

Are those mutually-exclusive? In other words, does acquiring a Mr. Beer eliminate your night running?

Jessara

omh1009 wrote:Now that one.... I don't get.

Bag of rainbows and Arizona iced tea, I believe.

hbomb1983

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hbomb1983
Dman27 wrote:American Sizes.... smh

I wish they had the size I wear in stock.

nypizzarules

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nypizzarules

Grey team power!

Keith Woods

djdedeo0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages djdedeo0

woot is changing skit tles into rainbows.

rileyper

quality posts: 68 Private Messages rileyper

In for 2, can't believe nike has 3xlt

Atltrainman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Atltrainman
ThunderThighs wrote:Evening folks! After a last minute visit to the vet with the fur-biting, bald-legged cat this morning, I'm finally recovered. Cats shed when they're nervous. The vet ruffles the fur to see how healthy he is. Cat hair was everywhere.

Not so good when you're allergic to cats. One trip to the store for Benedryl & throat lozenges. Two Benedryls, a few hours sleep, and I'm not quite good as new, but I'll do.

So how was your day?

Good to have you among us again. Sorry your kitty wasn't doing well. Hopefully the cat will recover.

Any chance for multiple Flying Monkeys during the Woot-off?

jseureau

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jseureau

Jessara

Jessara wrote:Bag of rainbows and Arizona iced tea, I believe.

Oh, reply to the original post and you'll see what got changed by the wootbot. Agbay of Ittleskay.

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman
ThunderThighs wrote:Evening folks! After a last minute visit to the vet with the fur-biting, bald-legged cat this morning, I'm finally recovered. Cats shed when they're nervous. The vet ruffles the fur to see how healthy he is. Cat hair was everywhere.

So how was your day?

Sorry you've had a rough day. It's been a pretty entertaining woot-off thus far. Glad to see you back

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

alexjl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexjl

No zipper, no sale.

Heymisterg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Heymisterg

In for one,i were it and look weird with a bag ass sweat shirt.

~Be The Screaming Monkey, a Woot Tee
~Random Crap
~Brick of Carbonite
~Nike Adult Hooded Fleece Sweatshirt
~Prospera Electronic Pulse Massager
~3-Watt Cree LED Aluminum Flashlight

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
Jessara wrote:Bag of rainbows and Arizona iced tea, I believe.

Yeah, the woot filter threw me way off.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

jb3301

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jb3301

This has got to be the slowest moving woot-off that I have seen for a while.

drscarecrow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drscarecrow

So how was your day?

See, I would reply, but I don't know you, and you scare me, with your bajillion quality posts and your intimidating avatar.

*tiny, frightened wave*

I just say, "THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!"

medic794

quality posts: 0 Private Messages medic794

I hope it doesn't come with sk|ttles and an Arizona iced tea

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages DaveInSoCal
jb3301 wrote:This has got to be the slowest moving woot-off that I have seen for a while.

The one in February was slower.

06z71silvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 06z71silvy
Atltrainman wrote:Now if Woot would only offer their T-shirts in 4 or 5x sizes.

So true!
I would have bought so many woot shirts if 4x was available! Racist against us more to love people! lol

MiddleAgeMan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MiddleAgeMan
kerneltrap wrote:travon, never forget

Pat, I'd like to buy a "y".

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer

aafalke

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aafalke

So how was your day?

Not bad, TT, especially when compared to yours! Hope you feel better!

caramil3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages caramil3
MiddleAgeMan wrote:Pat, I'd like to buy a "y".

Or a bag o crap.

Bizarro!

jai151

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jai151
MiddleAgeMan wrote:Pat, I'd like to buy a "y".

Apparently he forgot

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Atltrainman wrote:Good to have you among us again. Sorry your kitty wasn't doing well. Hopefully the cat will recover.

Any chance for multiple Flying Monkeys during the Woot-off?

I can't give away corporate secrets!

Cat has the power of steroids coursing through his veins. Hopefully he'll stop making a dinner out of his fur now.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

JirafaBo

Welcome home TT! We missed you and your price slashing abilities. Now settle in with us....

kadsworld

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kadsworld

A 4x from Woot...thank you, Jeebus.