dyaniyam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dyaniyam

I own 3 and highly recommend these! Perfect for tent camping, kids sleep-overs, even living room movie night. Go Woot!

therealjrn

quality posts: 51 Private Messages therealjrn
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry but I expect more than just one word comments. You can do it!

OK

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

Trimby324

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Trimby324

Will this fit in the "doghouse"?

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92
garylehr wrote:Sellbuyer92 can get some rest on this!

Oh you can tell...sorry I'll be more stealthy about it...

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

This would probably be great to drift on down the river. Tie 5 together and you have a pirate ship!

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

shanteuse

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanteuse
cnategowoot wrote:Anyone know the dimensions when in storage/bag?

Depends on whether you're drunk enough to try to put it in while it's still inflated.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

digitalurbancamo wrote:I never really thought about that but I really like that idea for these. Instead of all the kids sleeping on the floor and couches these could really come in handy. Wow now I am really thinking of picking up a few.

From BOOOO to WOOOOOOOOOOOt in 23 seconds.

They work great. Just pick up some cheap twin sheet sets. I did kid ones then they could pick the character bed they wanted. For winter, I add a cheap mattress pad to warm it a bit as those bed are kind of cold.

Oh, my son is 21 now so this was many years ago. I had to use a blow dryer to inflate them

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Radlein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Radlein

Well, crud. I just got the shipping notice on the double-height version of this that I ordered from home.woot last night. All things considered, I think I would have preferred to get this cheaper single-height version.

shanteuse

abitterwoman wrote:This would probably be great to drift on down the river. Tie 5 together and you have a pirate ship!

Just don't sharpen your new folding knife while you're on the pirate ship

Spiky

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Spiky

Well, woot! has crossed over so now the product for sale is actually higher quality than the description/blog.

I'm not saying this is a good development.

ThunderThighs

Staff

therealjrn wrote:OK

I see what you did there!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

garylehr

quality posts: 6 Private Messages garylehr
ThunderThighs wrote:I want a prince in shining armor to carry me away but that's not what we're here to sell.

Was gonna say, I need a queen, a nice version of Cersei from Game of Thrones will do, but woot's not selling those either

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92

I'm waiting on hopefully another batch of curtains and then a weed killer...then bed time...

garylehr

quality posts: 6 Private Messages garylehr
sellbuyer92 wrote:Oh you can tell...sorry I'll be more stealthy about it...

sellbuyer92 wrote:

Yes... stealthy indeed!

coryg05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coryg05
shanteuse wrote:Just don't sharpen your new folding knife while you're on the pirate ship

But shove a bunch of the new bucky balls that you just bought in there, and you have easily attaching pirate ship..

p1800nut

quality posts: 1 Private Messages p1800nut
XMRacer wrote: Has a remote so if it gets a little soft at night you can pump it back up with the touch of a button.

You're killing me....I'm biting my tongue so hard it's bleeding!

therealjrn

ThunderThighs wrote:I see what you did there!

oops

ThunderThighs

Staff

Blast! I slept through the chocolate covered caramels again. Some day, I'm gonna get those things.

FORUM MODERATOR

abitterwoman

coryg05 wrote:But shove a bunch of the new bucky balls that you just bought in there, and you have easily attaching pirate ship..

Arrrgh! What a wonderful idea. Just call me Captain Bitter. It sounds better than Captain Woman. That's more of a lam3 super-hero name. (Why can't I use the word lam3 with an e?)

rachelc258

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachelc258

Hmm, I've got an extra large cot that's kind of a back-up bed for visitors etc, but it doesn't have a mattress and isn't the most thing comfortable. Putting an air mattress on top of a cot would be a bit silly though, wouldn't it?

ThunderThighs

Staff

rachelc258 wrote:Hmm, I've got an extra large cot that's kind of a back-up bed for visitors etc, but it doesn't have a mattress and isn't the most thing comfortable. Putting an air mattress on top of a cot would be a bit silly though, wouldn't it?

Unless you strap them together, it could be a bit of a hazard as well.

FORUM MODERATOR

kabrams88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kabrams88
ThunderThighs wrote:Blast! I slept through the chocolate covered caramels again. Some day, I'm gonna get those things.

Haha seriously, after the last time they were up the whole day and I read the reviews I swore I'd buy them next time I saw them. Now that I want them I keep missing them.

therealjrn

ThunderThighs wrote:Blast! I slept through the chocolate covered caramels again. Some day, I'm gonna get those things.

I slept through it all, then I had a meeting...last thing I remember was a hydration pack of somesort somebody wanted to know if it was "Bud safe." But on the bright side, looking back, I don't see a mp3 player/radio like I was looking for for either, so there is still hope!

ThunderThighs

Staff

kabrams88 wrote:Haha seriously, after the last time they were up the whole day and I read the reviews I swore I'd buy them next time I saw them. Now that I want them I keep missing them.

Same here. Grrrrrrr.

FORUM MODERATOR

Spiky

Costco.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Spiky wrote:Costco.

ORLY?

FORUM MODERATOR

shanteuse

I desperately need more screaming monkeys.

Seriously.

bigbadram51

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigbadram51
XMRacer wrote:Got one of these last time.. Inflates fast and is actually pretty comfy. Worth the 25 bucks.
In for one more.

PS no battery inflation AC only. Has a remote so if it gets a little soft at night you can pump it back up with the touch of a button.

So you're saying I can't use my 180 heavy duty batteries? What am I supposed to do with them now?

erick99

quality posts: 21 Private Messages erick99

If you laid one million of these air beds end-to-end that would be really stupid.

Erick R Williams
Only worry about the present. The past is over and the future will be the present soon enough

Spiky

ThunderThighs wrote:ORLY?

That's where this woman that moved into my house 18 years ago keeps getting them.

IceDruids

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IceDruids
shanteuse wrote:I desperately need more screaming monkeys.

As do we all..

abitterwoman

erick99 wrote:If you laid one million of these air beds end-to-end that would be really stupid.

Nah, then I would finally have room to roll and turn. Then I wouldn't hear anymore complaints about how uncomfortable it is sleeping next to me.

New666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages New666

C'mon woot! It is almost 1 am here! i NEED to go to bed! Please bring on the bandolier of carrots already!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

shanteuse wrote:I desperately need more screaming monkeys.

Seriously.

FORUM MODERATOR

menkov

quality posts: 0 Private Messages menkov
jb3301 wrote:9 inches thick (not Length)

thats what they all TELL ME!

dracodrago

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dracodrago

according to the rules of a woot-off this thing could technically go on for another 48 hours lol it's between 24-72 hours...

Also, I like the person asking if it is 9 feet or inches...

SparkleDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SparkleDee

What is the weight limit for this as I may have to find the ''GRAND'' total of my set of 4 when they drop in!

SparkleDee

erick99

quality posts: 21 Private Messages erick99

This is going to be a slow mover.

Erick R Williams
Only worry about the present. The past is over and the future will be the present soon enough

SparkleDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SparkleDee

I missed it! I guess I need some zzzzzzz...!

SparkleDee

RedDogRER

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RedDogRER

Two days earlier my air bed broke... I sometimes think woot is watching me.

Picked up two so I have a backup... :P

The black square is finally mine!! BWAHAHA!! Now to go play with all my stuff.