0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
iLuv Speaker Dock for iPhone/iPod
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Irishfreak50

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irishfreak50

A one item Woot. Could mean we are getting close to something awesome...

IceOhio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IceOhio

great... more apple crap boooo

gooba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gooba

Come on woot... Make me an offer on something I can't refuse!!!

jgribb1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgribb1

Can this be spiked as if it were made of Nerf?

I want my Baby Back ribs!!!!!

bigguykev36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigguykev36

Crap's gone, so is everyone else??

therealjrn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages therealjrn

iDon't think so.

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

jjilk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jjilk

9 left

smiliesrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smiliesrock

New to woot...Loving it... wishing it would show me something that I knew would change my life!!! I'm so hoping!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

This is actually pretty cool. I could have used it at my last job. There were times when it was so boring, I'd stream some TV while I did my stuff.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bigguykev36

smiliesrock wrote:New to woot...Loving it... wishing it would show me something that I knew would change my life!!! I'm so hoping!!

Welcome to your new addiction!

I'm a part timer (in commenting, but check it every day).... Amazing site! Congrats on your discovery

jjilk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jjilk

Good to have a few of these throughout the house. It is nice just to bring your iPod and have it play where your main stereo is not.

bigguykev36

smiliesrock wrote:New to woot...Loving it... wishing it would show me something that I knew would change my life!!! I'm so hoping!!

Smiling's my favorite

Irishfreak50

Clear your schedule every night at 1 A.M. Eastern/ 12 A.M. Central time for the rest of your days.

smiliesrock

bigguykev36 wrote:Welcome to your new addiction!

I'm a part timer (in commenting, but check it every day).... Amazing site! Congrats on your discovery

Yeay! I'm overly addicted!! I am telling everyone at work during every break about whats happening on the "woot-off!"
Speaking of which.. what are the woot-off differences? Normal wooting is just one item per day.. right? How long does a woot off last? This is THRILLING!!! I want to buy something that will rock my world - immediately!!

digitalurbancamo

quality posts: 18 Private Messages digitalurbancamo

this would be nice for my kitchen but I can get this with free shipping for +$5 on amazon. Sorry woot but this one is really not a good deal worthy of an item for a woot-off. I was just about to buy this until I compared prices too. Come on woot, you can do better then that.

bigguykev36

Irishfreak50 wrote:Clear your schedule every night at 1 A.M. Eastern/ 12 A.M. Central time for the rest of your days.

Or a reasonable 10pm, if you're one of us lucky west coasters.... also, The BOCrap usually shows up before the 9-5ers on PST have to hit rush hour.

smiliesrock

By the way.. my little character guy keeps changing.. whats up with that?? STILL LOVING THIS!! Thanks for the time tip!! ;)

I'm in Oregon... PST

bigguykev36

smiliesrock wrote:Yeay! I'm overly addicted!! I am telling everyone at work during every break about whats happening on the "woot-off!"
Speaking of which.. what are the woot-off differences? Normal wooting is just one item per day.. right? How long does a woot off last? This is THRILLING!!! I want to buy something that will rock my world - immediately!!

Anywhere between 24-48+ hours.... It's always quite exciting.... However, it usually dies out after the bagOcrap rears it's ugly, server crashing head

smiliesrock

bigguykev36 wrote:Anywhere between 24-48+ hours.... It's always quite exciting.... However, it usually dies out after the bagOcrap rears it's ugly, server crashing head

BagOCrap = something AMAZING that everyone and their dog need to own so they fight to the internet death to have it??

Irishfreak50

smiliesrock wrote:By the way.. my little character guy keeps changing.. whats up with that?? STILL LOVING THIS!! Thanks for the time tip!! ;)

I'm in Oregon... PST

I wish I was in Oregon... then I would have 2 extra hours before this paper was due.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Welcome! Glad to have new people!

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

smiliesrock

Irishfreak50 wrote:I wish I was in Oregon... then I would have 2 extra hours before this paper was due.

Ouch, bummer... Hope you bought one of those fancy new computers to help you out with that paper! ;) Tonight is my last night of work for 10 days!!!! YEAY!!!

therealjrn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages therealjrn

Well, if you happen to own an iSomething, you would be rolling in clover this Woot-off.

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

digitalurbancamo

smiliesrock wrote:BagOCrap = something AMAZING that everyone and their dog need to own so they fight to the internet death to have it??

No man you don't want one trust me! Just let us take care of the Bunnies Ogling Carrots for you and let us deal with it. ;)

heyjoie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages heyjoie
digitalurbancamo wrote:this would be nice for my kitchen but I can get this with free shipping for +$5 on amazon. Sorry woot but this one is really not a good deal worthy of an item for a woot-off. I was just about to buy this until I compared prices too. Come on woot, you can do better then that.

Say wha? It's $50 on Amazon, no?

http://www.amazon.com/iLuv-Stereo-Speaker-iPhone-Black/dp/B0041A1Y7S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335343147&sr=8-1

okac

quality posts: 1 Private Messages okac

Yep, west coast is awesome. I get so excited every day at 10 (I'm mostly down for the shirts)

bigguykev36

smiliesrock wrote:BagOCrap = something AMAZING that everyone and their dog need to own so they fight to the internet death to have it??

More or less.... Basically, complete randomness that woot throws in a box for dirt cheap and ships off to extremely fortunate, or semi enthused alike.

In all honesty, it's more like a badge of honor and vigilance to get one. Complete bragging rights.

smiliesrock

ThunderThighs wrote:Welcome! Glad to have new people!

Lol thanks! Love the call lol ...ThunderThighs... thats awesome! So whats the deal on my character, Staff ppl?

smiliesrock

bigguykev36 wrote:More or less.... Basically, complete randomness that woot throws in a box for dirt cheap and ships off to extremely fortunate, or semi enthused alike.

In all honesty, it's more like a badge of honor and vigilance to get one. Complete bragging rights.

Sweet! What was the last one that anyone can think of? I must have one!!

digitalurbancamo

heyjoie wrote:Say wha? It's $50 on Amazon, no?

http://www.amazon.com/iLuv-Stereo-Speaker-iPhone-Black/dp/B0041A1Y7S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335343147&sr=8-1

hmmm, could of sworn I just seen it for 45. my mistake... still really not a good price but w/e. thank you for the correction though. Others my find it useful.

bigguykev36

okac wrote:Yep, west coast is awesome. I get so excited every day at 10 (I'm mostly down for the shirts)

Shirts, woot!!! Although with the new company, I had to move up a size to an XL. Boo! Now they fit wrong....

JordanOdneal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages JordanOdneal

It doesn't list the iPad, but does anyone actually have any experience trying to use this for an iPad dock? I don't see what the issue could be, looks like it would fit...

heyjoie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages heyjoie
digitalurbancamo wrote:hmmm, could of sworn I just seen it for 45. my mistake... still really not a good price but w/e. thank you for the correction though. Others my find it useful.

No worries--anything I can do to encourage people to buy these and move the Woot-Off along.

digitalurbancamo

heyjoie wrote:No worries--anything I can do to encourage people to buy these and move the Woot-Off along.

I like your style good sir! +1

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
smiliesrock wrote:Yeay! I'm overly addicted!! I am telling everyone at work during every break about whats happening on the "woot-off!"

They don't tell us in advance how many days we'll be wooting-off: 1, 2, or 3. There's usually, but not always, a one-hour sale on the first day of the woot-off, around 1PM Central, when the shirts on shirt.woot are $12 instead of $15. Woot-offs usually end with a screaming monkey: the monkeys have different capes every woot-off, and collecting them is something of a woot-thang.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

bigguykev36

bigguykev36 wrote:Shirts, woot!!! Although with the new company, I had to move up a size to an XL. Boo! Now they fit wrong....

And with the new age bracket (metabolism ain't what it used to be, *sigh*, let's be honest)......

ThunderThighs

Staff

smiliesrock wrote:Lol thanks! Love the call lol ...ThunderThighs... thats awesome! So whats the deal on my character, Staff ppl?

Hmmmm, I'm seeing it too. Try logging out and logging back in. If that doesn't fix it, I'll send it off to development.

Have you changed any account settings recently?

bigguykev36

digitalurbancamo wrote:I like your style good sir! +1

You like this