0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Skil Tool Set
$2.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak

Hmmmm... which one don't I want?

bsbrewery

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsbrewery

They must have a ton of these, they come up ALL the time.

rdewaters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdewaters

If I wanted this, I would have bought it one of the past 100 times that it has been on here.
The majority of the products on this website should not be something that we have seen more than a couple of times already.

mjsusman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mjsusman

I have several of these from old Woots. Although you get what you pay for, they are nice to have as back up tools at work, car, vacation, etc. Worth it for me.

Johnnys13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Johnnys13

I feel like we are getting screwed...

axington

quality posts: 0 Private Messages axington

I have the T-Handle and love it.

mtnhrdgr2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtnhrdgr2

where is the sog pick/axe/shovel combo?

heymoe9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heymoe9

Worth it if you buy 3. Bought them, used them, broke one of them.

Still worth it.

mrfishwhiskers

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mrfishwhiskers

Screw you

daliadalia07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daliadalia07

seriously...how many of these do they have? wheres the good stuff?

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

Damn that t-handle ratchet sells out fast

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

playlikemusic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages playlikemusic

Good price except for the shipping, maybe if you buy two different ones it would be more worth it but I bought the precision screwdriver 36 piece set last time it was up and it turned out to be cheap plastic crap. I use it only for light work when its the closest thing to me.

The fact that there are 36 pieces is nice though, having all of those different types and sizes has proven handy once or twice.

princeofpersia5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princeofpersia5

A while ago I bought two different sets of these skil tools. Generally I find them to be pretty cheaply made. The ratcheting screwdriver set i got works fine, but the other precision screwdriver set is pretty shoddy. The bits won't stay in the driver, which makes it totally useless.

The price is right of course, so you're not out much if it's not great.

madmist78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madmist78

Dang, missed the T-Driver last time....
methinks they weren't available today.

guyjin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guyjin

Bought the Precision set since it sold out last time. Nice little sets, but not too tough.

MarcFirehart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MarcFirehart

This one is not going to go any time soon.

scorpmatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scorpmatt

While they may seem cheap, I picked up the "Precision Screwdriver Set" on one of the last woot off's and was very impressed with it over the one I picked up at the store for over $7. Skil is not a low end brand, so the prices are actually a good deal.

biggoron

quality posts: 11 Private Messages biggoron

in for 2. a precision and a palm driver

Quality post? Me??

acompdude

quality posts: 2 Private Messages acompdude
mschauber wrote:Damn that t-handle ratchet sells out fast

Yes it does. And that was the only one I wanted.

kacx9c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kacx9c

In for 2... One for the house, one for the car.

sgertsch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgertsch

These tool sets make great stocking stuffer at Xmas, for those who plan well ahead of time!!

kbwoof15

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kbwoof15

I purchased one of these tool sets, not this exact set but one that's similar. Love it. It does the job and there are enough bits in the pack for all my needs, including fixing up/tearing down some of my bike parts.

anibunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anibunny

Buying two! I think it will be handy for quick and simple jobs. . .like my computer chair that likes to have a screw loose now and then.

Bunnies Ogling Carrots: 1

tilde

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tilde

Got it. Terrible. Not worth the path to böc to ever buy again. I hope name owners got paid a lot for brand name use: not gonna sell well.

Which is probably why it's here.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle

Bought 3 of these twice for my husband, he found use for every single item. Great deal, he was shocked how inexpensive they were.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

CapnLuke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CapnLuke

Cheaper than elsewhere,(precision) even with shipping.

http://bensbargains.net/deal/skil-009-018-sk-36-piece-precision-screwdriver-set-9-at-yugster-com-238108/

I'm in for two!

philmoorebrown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages philmoorebrown

i can use these to fix everything that came broken in my bag of Francis Ford Crapolla!

usanettom

quality posts: 11 Private Messages usanettom

I want to buy these every time they come up, but I bought a tool set from Woot! a few years ago that has everything I need, so I can't justify it.

yessahh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages yessahh

I picked up the T-handle driver the last time it was offered. It came in handy when removing wall outlet plates and door hardware when I recently painted a room. It was much easier to remove and re-install them all with this then it would've been with a manual screwdriver.

paulinsyr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulinsyr
princeofpersia5 wrote:A while ago I bought two different sets of these skil tools. Generally I find them to be pretty cheaply made. The ratcheting screwdriver set i got works fine, but the other precision screwdriver set is pretty shoddy. The bits won't stay in the driver, which makes it totally useless.

The price is right of course, so you're not out much if it's not great.

Had the same problem with the precision screwdriver....until I figured out the bit had to get pushed in pretty hard to get it to lock in place. Bought 3 sets of 3 last year, kept 1 and gave the other 2 sets to our kids so I have something to work with when there's a repair to be made. They've come in handy quite a few times already.

aafalke

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aafalke

I have the ratcheting flex driver set and I love it. I can get behind it for some torque if needed, and otherwise it's great. I love the ratcheting part...makes tightening things down so easy! And the end has plenty of room to store extra bit heads too, so you can keep more handy than just the Phillips/flat one it comes with.

davidschronic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidschronic

I'm not sure I have the Skil for safe operation of this unit.

debraae

quality posts: 17 Private Messages debraae

Hmmm...interesting. My Woot account didn't "have" my credit card info when I was on the submit page for the Barrel of Crops. Yet, it SURE had it when I bought these items. Oh well, just not my day I guess. I got screwed alright.

In for 3, one of each.

Deb-er-do

bdriesse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdriesse

Got a set of three... I consider it a very cheap insurance policy against my wife using / breaking / losing my good tools.

Frequented deal sites: woot! | Amazon Gold Box | 13deals | dvor

jonpincus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonpincus
debraae wrote:Hmmm...interesting. My Woot account didn't "have" my credit card info when I was on the submit page for the Barrel of Crops. Yet, it SURE had it when I bought these items. Oh well, just not my day I guess. I got screwed alright.

In for 3, one of each.

Sounds like you were being tooled with.

shivermetimbers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shivermetimbers

JUNK! 100% China junk! the first tough screw you come-across will break the darn things

IceOhio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IceOhio

damnit...

was up til 8am waiting on a Bunnies Ogling Carrots or a Dyson to come up..

I wake up right after the Bunnies Ogling Carrots sells out.

Blehhhhh