seanale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanale

ok... the yellow bar was going down, but then i refreshed and it went back up.
this is going to be a long woot.

bmagnone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bmagnone

I got some to give to my five year old son. Cheaper than the plastic toy tools, I don't care if they break or he loses them, and he can actually use them to fix stuff.

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte

How can you not buy some with this jingle?

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 57 wine 5 shirt 35 sellout 12 kids 27 hh 2 moofi 3 home 7 sport 6
electronics 3 pop 4 tools 2 a&w 4 computers 0 total 167

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009

The one I got in my last Bunnies Ogling Carrots beats all these. Next

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

wyreless

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wyreless

Well I bought two, Figured that might be handy to keep in car etc. I just hope I dont get screwed.

"Living For The DEAL!!"

debraae

quality posts: 3 Private Messages debraae
jonpincus wrote:Sounds like you were being tooled with.

Yup. Ratchet one for Woot. Woot = 1. Me = 0.

Deb-er-do
Thank you for the Birthday Crap, Woot! 7/11/14

hjs521

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hjs521

Will someone buy these POS so we can get to the Bunnies Ogling Carrots

snraia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snraia

Back from lunch and it looks like the Bunnies Ogling Carrots came up after the Dyson. How many did they sell this time 1 or 2?

fishshapedethylbenzene

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fishshapedethylbenzene

In for two. Going to forget my sorrows for missing the Bunnies Ogling Carrots during lunch with lots of precision screwing.

I think it'll make a nice backup for my work set, esp. since it includes torx bits.

debraae

quality posts: 3 Private Messages debraae
snraia wrote:Back from lunch and it looks like the Bunnies Ogling Carrots came up after the Dyson. How many did they sell this time 1 or 2?

I think it was just one. It originally came up with "Sold Out" and many thought one sold out and was followed by a second Barrel of Crops. I think it was just a glitch that hadn't refreshed since the last Bunnies Ogling Carrots was sold. So, when it refreshed and came up again, I think that was the first for that go-round. Just my thoughts...

Deb-er-do
Thank you for the Birthday Crap, Woot! 7/11/14

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward
snraia wrote:Back from lunch and it looks like the Bunnies Ogling Carrots came up after the Dyson. How many did they sell this time 1 or 2?

They waited until everyone who was online had one, then they changed the item. They actually sold tens of thousands. You should have been here.

SakarTelephone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SakarTelephone

I thought Woot was banning people for worthless off topic comments?

Anyway, these bits are more than likely non hardened soft, mushy metal...so keep that in mind using them for anything that requires a lot of torque.

mikibell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mikibell

In for 3, great Christmas stocking gifts! It's not too early to be thinking about Christmas, is it?

MarcBMA

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MarcBMA

Just a note to the handful of people who use this portion of Woot to cry and complain because you're tired of seeing the same products, and you're tired of how long you'll have to wait until the next Woot and you're tired of this and tired of that.

A lot of us are tired of you wasting bandwidth with the same whining nonsense every freaking time a new product is put up. If your world is THIS frustrating because you once again have to wait for a $3 ratchet set to be sold out, then I think it's safe to say the problem does not lie with the ratchet set.

Either comment on the set if you have one, or take your whining home to your goldfish because you and that fish are the only ones interesting in listening to your repetitive childish nonsense.

Thank you.

jimmyjayjr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimmyjayjr

101 ways to get screwed .. I have a lot of these sets.. buy three.. great deal.. plus it gets rid of it so we can get a tab, camera vacum.. the fun stuff.

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff
debraae wrote:I think it was just one. It originally came up with "Sold Out" and many thought one sold out and was followed by a second Barrel of Crops. I think it was just a glitch that hadn't refreshed since the last Bunnies Ogling Carrots was sold. So, when it refreshed and came up again, I think that was the first for that go-round. Just my thoughts...

For what it's worth, they sold 500 this go round for a total of 1001 so far.

As far as this tool is concerned, I don't understand why they're not selling quicker. You can't beat $3 each. Everyone should be in for 3.

For sale: $12/Free Shipping

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

Oh you don't get them all?? Pass.

wiz1369

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wiz1369

in for 2...wonder if I can use it to unscrew the wife? lol!!!

sully51

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sully51

What the heck... in for two. I've been looking for a cheap driver for a bit set I have anyhow.

mofo69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mofo69

Come on and sell something good!

mofo69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mofo69

Come on and sell something good!

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

I bought two of these on a previous Woot! I used a ratcheting set (not included today)to assemble some furniture and the precision set to change the batteries in something that has one of those ungodly small screws holding on the cover. Neither set took damage, although the itty bitty screws got a bit stripped, so the precision bits were tougher than the screw heads. No complaints. What do you want for three bucks?

madur0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madur0

Which one is the one in the back(top of image)? It's a regular screw driver and last time i thought was what I order but I got the precision screw driver. Thanx in advance.

SakarTelephone

marceepauff wrote:For what it's worth, they sold 500 this go round for a total of 1001 so far.

As far as this tool is concerned, I don't understand why they're not selling quicker. You can't beat $3 each. Everyone should be in for 3.

Because it's not 3 dollars. It's 8 dollars.

hcsencsi

quality posts: 13 Private Messages hcsencsi

They make great stocking stuffers for the handy people in your life.

Booger Face

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052

These are great stocking stuffers and it's never to early to think about Christmas..

With that said....We need cat pictures...

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92
hjs521 wrote:Will someone buy these POS so we can get to the Bunnies Ogling Carrots

I suspect those won't be around until much later

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

Bay Area John

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Bay Area John
SakarTelephone wrote:...these bits are more than likely non hardened soft, mushy metal...so keep that in mind using them for anything that requires a lot of torque.

No worries, the handle has a patented over-torque limiting feature... it's designed to snap into broken pieces at pressures that put the soft tip at risk.

happipappy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happipappy
SakarTelephone wrote:Because it's not 3 dollars. It's 8 dollars.

Actually, it's more like $4.66 each if you're in for 3...which, at that price, you should be.

Wayne freshman

caramil3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages caramil3

awwwww at last!

Bizarro!

kidge27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kidge27
maggie3052 wrote:These are great stocking stuffers and it's never to early to think about Christmas..

With that said....We need cat pictures...

XMAS gifts?! c'mon that takes spirit out of the season

Improviz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Improviz
sellbuyer92 wrote:I suspect those won't be around until much later

They already did the Bunnies Ogling Carrots somewhere between 9 and 9:30 am PST, from what I can tell...

mpickles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpickles
mikibell wrote:In for 3, great Christmas stocking gifts! It's not too early to be thinking about Christmas, is it?

Tis not too early. I usually make it a point to have my shopping done by August. Sure, I may pay a little more when it's not the holiday sales season, but I also don't have to worry about finding a parking spot at the mall on Christmas Eve. /shrug

misterpeach

quality posts: 1 Private Messages misterpeach

Oh My Fruitful Garden! How long will these Skil tools stay up? These tools truly do have mad skills...

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92
Improviz wrote:They already did the Bunnies Ogling Carrots somewhere between 9 and 9:30 am PST, from what I can tell...

Yeah they've already had a couple...but the person I replied to basically wanted them to come up again very soon, and I speculate that they won't show up again until later if they show up at all

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

SakarTelephone

Bay Area John wrote:No worries, the handle has a patented over-torque limiting feature... it's designed to snap into broken pieces at pressures that put the soft tip at risk.

That is too funny. I'm as cheap as they come (I really am) but I have learned the hard way to not cheap out with tools.

Plus, good tools will honestly last you a lifetime, thus you end up actually saving money.

I don't even understand how there is a market for garbage tools. Are you planning on never fixing anything ever again? No? Then buy a good tool.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain
rdewaters wrote:If I wanted this, I would have bought it one of the past 100 times that it has been on here.
The majority of the products on this website should not be something that we have seen more than a couple of times already.

There are a lot of people who don't really get what a wootoff is actually for. Clean out the warehouse, or receive them in your Barrel Of Cheese. Your choice.

MatadorBID

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MatadorBID

These are great, but not worth the shipping when I can just pick them up at Home Depot. I use them to repair laptops.

silimike

quality posts: 2 Private Messages silimike

I bought 2 just so it would hurry up and go buy.

defibrillator

quality posts: 18 Private Messages defibrillator

I bought the "Precision Screwdriver Set" at Home Depot or Lowes or someplace like that when I needed a set in a hurry . . . I paid over $12 for it if I recall correctly. It does the job, overpriced at $12, a deal at this price especially if you buy more than one.