shanteuse

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanteuse

Oh, my sweet screaming monkeys... maybe I will be able to buy you after all....

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman
ThunderThighs wrote:Oh, this party's not over.

Sweet. I'm going to sneak out of bed and keep this party going :D

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars

Too bad they're not selling the Personal Rover in the banner ad. Apparently it's a cool way to roll.

mrvoodoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrvoodoo

Yay since I missed out on Bunnies Ogling Carrots and want another try.

Boo because I was really looking forward to sleeping tonight!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Think of this as a way to get exercise while you wait for the item to sell out in future woot-offs!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

caramil3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages caramil3
abitterwoman wrote:I'll probably fall asleep on my laptop again. Hope I don't get first degree burns. :D

Woot Woot!!!!

Bizarro!

erick99

quality posts: 21 Private Messages erick99

Erick R Williams
Only worry about the present. The past is over and the future will be the present soon enough

joshobra

quality posts: 37 Private Messages joshobra

But.. but.. but my eyes hurt for partying too long.

It's like staying in the pool for two days straight!

I want to sleeeeeeeeeeep!!

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

quincy27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quincy27

so ever since I got this new computer to refresh I have to hold the fn key and then hit F5... FAIL

therealjrn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages therealjrn

Sounds like yer my kind of gal

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

scarredwithstars

shanteuse wrote:Oh, my sweet screaming monkeys... maybe I will be able to buy you after all....

I was finally able to buy one 2 fort-woots ago. It was (and technically still is) a keychain version. Apparently it has seen horrors the likes of which have never been repeated. Because it remains silent to this day.

shanteuse

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanteuse

If I take my laptop to bed and set the alarm for every hour on the hour, is that dedication or mental illness?

ThunderThighs

Staff

therealjrn wrote:Sounds like yer my kind of gal

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tmmurphy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tmmurphy

whoa -- when the switch of product happened right at midnight (or really darn close) - My fried brain didn't even register the rotating lights...which I've been seeing for 2 days - gee, maybe that explains it! But anywho- I thought - wow Woot, pretty brave to go with a scooter for a whole day. Your gonna get stuck with Those puppies.
Now what do I do. Sleep? I have my freaking commencement tomorrow night! (and I'm 54. I *will* nod off in the folding chair)

Oh, hey ThunderThighs - do I get a quality post for that compliment last item? Just saying 'cause I've seen other cases of unabashed self promotion here!

therealjrn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages therealjrn
ThunderThighs wrote:

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

wyreless

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wyreless

Someone mentioned Video Games. Anyone know of a great opportunity on an XBOX 360 these days. Or have a good recommendation or buying "concept" on the XBOX360?

NOTE: Typed on my Lenovo Thinkpad L512 from Woot and very much LOVIN IT!!

BTW, my L512 was bad out of the box. LENOVO had it fixed in 48 business hours turn around (not even 48 business hours really). Called on Wed, the afternoon of arrival from Woot. Had return box at my front door Thursday at 830am. Sent out on Thursday afternoon, back to me Monday at 8am. Had bad Fan and thermal sensor assy. Even after that Im happy. Lenovo warranty is the best. Wanted to share with others for future buying knowledge.

"Living For The DEAL!!"

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
tmmurphy wrote:
Oh, hey ThunderThighs - do I get a quality post for that compliment last item? Just saying 'cause I've seen other cases of unabashed self promotion here!

I rolled in with a picture of my cat with product, up your game! ;)

I'm just hanging out, really.

ThunderThighs

Staff

therealjrn wrote:

I approve that message.

erick99

quality posts: 21 Private Messages erick99

Erick R Williams
Only worry about the present. The past is over and the future will be the present soon enough

scarredwithstars

Based on a lot of comments I've read lately, I'm beginning to think my so-called "Secret weapon" is more of a secret than it should be for being included in every item. But hey, the more clock setting, manual refreshing, random link clicking wooters, the more likely I am to finally get a Barrel of Crops.

bmrbill

quality posts: 134 Private Messages bmrbill

Stunt machine of the 90's?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
wyreless wrote:Someone mentioned Video Games. Anyone know of a great opportunity on an XBOX 360 these days. Or have a good recommendation or buying "concept" on the XBOX360?

I call that deals.woot.com ;)

I'm just hanging out, really.

jbruder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbruder
quincy27 wrote:so ever since I got this new computer to refresh I have to hold the fn key and then hit F5... FAIL

A lot of laptops with fn keys give you the option of SWITCHING the fn on f-keys - so f-keys are default and fn is media keys, brightness, etc.

jayzhou99

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jayzhou99

these still exist? i though they were gone along with the floppy disks

Referral linking/advertising/scams not permitted.

skyzhara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skyzhara

The wootoff continues? Thrilling!

ThunderThighs

Staff

jayzhou99 wrote:these still exist? i though they were gone along with the floppy disks

Funny thing is that there's always a new generation of little humans ready to scooter around.

songbirdjhs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages songbirdjhs

The birds weren't really sold out before this scooter popped up. Guess what YOU'RE getting in your Basket of Cats... wait for it ... cat toys in the form of angry birds.

(I'm getting a set of those Adams A7OS hybrids and an iPad in mine)

Hope Springs Eternal...That's why I keep trying for these Bundles of Clones#39;s

grimskull89

quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89
wyreless wrote:Someone mentioned Video Games. Anyone know of a great opportunity on an XBOX 360 these days. Or have a good recommendation or buying "concept" on the XBOX360?

That would of been me, not that I am aware of. I know Gamestop is running a special on PS3s.

dbuggr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dbuggr

wootalyzer doesn't work with von or proxies, in my experience. not sure if there are woot-related mobile apps, but it would be nice ;-)

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

NOTE: Typed on my Lenovo Thinkpad L512 from Woot and very much LOVIN IT!!

BTW, my L512 was bad out of the box. LENOVO had it fixed in 48 business hours turn around (not even 48 business hours really). Called on Wed, the afternoon of arrival from Woot. Had return box at my front door Thursday at 830am. Sent out on Thursday afternoon, back to me Monday at 8am. Had bad Fan and thermal sensor assy. Even after that Im happy. Lenovo warranty is the best. Wanted to share with others for future buying knowledge.

I, too, am typing on my new L512. Very tempted to pour a glass of water on (thru!!!) the keyboard, like in their demo. Kids are egging me on. Holding off for now. But, resistance may be futile.
Seriously, how did you know the fan and sensor were bad? I ask because my fan went on once and i was surprised, i wondered if something was up . . .

joshobra

quality posts: 37 Private Messages joshobra
dbuggr wrote:wootalyzer doesn't work with von or proxies, in my experience. not sure if there are woot-related mobile apps, but it would be nice ;-)

There is... well, the one that I use currently is like always delayed by like five minutes though.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

mcbeekatie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcbeekatie

woooo a deal on a scooter, a green form of transportation!

mcbeekatie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcbeekatie

I never understood why the fad came and went so quick.
I recently went on a kick scooter site to see if they would once again make a come back and noticed that no, it really hadn't. I will definitely be purchasing one. Call me hipster or vintage but I had fun on mine and I'm old enough now that I dont have to worry about looking cool and "in" when I'm on it.

https://www.razorscooters.com/category/kick-scooters