ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:ThunderThighs, ThunderThighs: haven't you learned yet that it's not a woot-off until someone complains? I'm sure spacemart is the first person to complain over the past three days, but at least now we have ourselves a WOOOOOOOOT-OFF!



Oh, then I guess I should say...

Complainers section is over there ------->



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dreweasland


quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland
ThunderThighs wrote:
I use those ALL THE TIME! Don't go dissing my six keys of might!



I usually mash the home key over and over and over again. I then proceed to eat ice cream when my magically keyboard doesn't take me home.

cappo


quality posts: 31 Private Messages cappo
Xusachi wrote:There are arrow keys, except they are with the number pad. Same is true for the six keys that nobody really uses anymore (Insert, Delete, Home, End, Page Up, and Page Down).



The irony is those keys *are* sometimes used... for *games*!

This being a "gaming keyboard" has always puzzled me.


evapor8ed


quality posts: 1 Private Messages evapor8ed

So there have been how many Bunnies Ogling Carrots so far? I know of at least 3.

My husband would love this. Too bad I don't want to spend the money on it.

Kizzist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kizzist
ThunderThighs wrote:Uhm, that's what we do during lulls in woot-offs. It's been a tradition for years.



this is so true, but everything seems almost tamer than when i used to participate. i remember contests to see who could push the mods to the point of bans without actually getting one, and as a finally at the end to see who could get the longest ban. biggest i got was 1k hours, and i have yet to see someone beat that

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dreweasland wrote:I usually mash the home key over and over and over again. I then proceed to eat ice cream when my magically keyboard doesn't take me home.

Try clicking your heels at the same time? I've heard that sometimes works.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Xusachi


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Xusachi
ThunderThighs wrote:
I use those ALL THE TIME! Don't go dissing my six keys of might!



I use two of them all the time lol. General consensus do not though. :D

accretion


quality posts: 0 Private Messages accretion
cappo wrote:The irony is those keys *are* sometimes used... for *games*!

This being a "gaming keyboard" has always puzzled me.



Yet another example of the oppression of the right man.

DaveInSoCal


quality posts: 17 Private Messages DaveInSoCal


therealjrn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages therealjrn
ThunderThighs wrote:
I use those ALL THE TIME! Don't go dissing my six keys of might!



1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

leftfooty


quality posts: 3 Private Messages leftfooty

For anyone wondering, this keyboard WILL NOT give you passage to Neptune. I learned the hard way

digitalurbancamo


quality posts: 18 Private Messages digitalurbancamo
ThunderThighs wrote:Oh, then I guess I should say...

Complainers section is over there ------->



talwyn


quality posts: 9 Private Messages talwyn

Day 3 of Woot-Off, a diary: It seems all the carrots have left due to them being visually molested by bunnies. Crops are apparently experiencing a drought as well, and there are no barrels to put them in. Food and Money Low, but surprisingly, Morale is High. Must be those pictures with nonsensical captions.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Kizzist wrote:this is so true, but everything seems almost tamer than when i used to participate. i remember contests to see who could push the mods to the point of bans without actually getting one, and as a finally at the end to see who could get the longest ban. biggest i got was 1k hours, and i have yet to see someone beat that


Your rap sheet on this account is relatively short.

Yeah, things have tamed down some. Of course, we don't display who is on probation any more either because too many people were trying to get the dog on purpose.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

grimskull89


quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89

dreweasland


quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland

I like the internet because no one here knows how gassy I am.

digitalurbancamo


quality posts: 18 Private Messages digitalurbancamo
ThunderThighs wrote:Your rap sheet on this account is relatively short.

Yeah, things have tamed down some. Of course, we don't display who is on probation any more either because too many people were trying to get the dog on purpose.



grimskull89


quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89
grimskull89 wrote:



The image the generator has is a tad small :/

therealjrn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages therealjrn
spacemart wrote:ugh can you guys please stop posting these stupid pictures



1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

dreweasland


quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland
therealjrn wrote:



duh, just because the edges are rounded doesn't mean they're not sharp. duh.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

digitalurbancamo wrote:


Are you trying to suck up to me?

GOOD JOB!

Check your PMs.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Kizzist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kizzist
ThunderThighs wrote:Your rap sheet on this account is relatively short.

Yeah, things have tamed down some. Of course, we don't display who is on probation any more either because too many people were trying to get the dog on purpose.



i rolled a new account once i got the ban since it was like 42 days long. Old account is still up logged into it a day or so ago just to see. name was LordRa. i still have the screen shot of it too

DaveInSoCal


quality posts: 17 Private Messages DaveInSoCal


dreweasland


quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland
ThunderThighs wrote:Are you trying to suck up to me?

GOOD JOB!

Check your PMs.



I once told my girlfriend to check her PMS. You should tread lightly.

dreweasland


quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland
Kizzist wrote:i rolled a new account once i got the ban since it was like 42 days long. Old account is still up logged into it a day or so ago just to see. name was LordRa. i still have the screen shot of it too



WAS THAT SITE MADE ON GEOCITIES?

richardhod


quality posts: 261 Private Messages richardhod

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dreweasland wrote:I like the internet because no one here knows how gassy I am.





Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

grimskull89


quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89

accretion


quality posts: 0 Private Messages accretion

iiwizrius


quality posts: 0 Private Messages iiwizrius

betagirl


quality posts: 6 Private Messages betagirl
dreweasland wrote:WAS THAT SITE MADE ON GEOCITIES?




I'm more interested in the 'hot pics' folder...

cenic


quality posts: 1 Private Messages cenic

Will this increase my APM?

cappo


quality posts: 31 Private Messages cappo


ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dreweasland wrote:I once told my girlfriend to check her PMS. You should tread lightly.

My ex only asked me if I was PMSing once. The ER bill was too expensive for him to do it again.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cappo


quality posts: 31 Private Messages cappo

Seriously? A mustache spree happened here while I was making mine???

Is someone spying on me?


digitalurbancamo


quality posts: 18 Private Messages digitalurbancamo
ThunderThighs wrote:Are you trying to suck up to me?

GOOD JOB!

Check your PMs.



therealjrn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages therealjrn
dreweasland wrote:duh, just because the edges are rounded doesn't mean they're not sharp. duh.



1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

miken927


quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
dreweasland wrote:I like the internet because no one here knows how gassy I am.




------------------
I Bet on Sky

DaveInSoCal


quality posts: 17 Private Messages DaveInSoCal
spacemart wrote:ugh can you guys please stop posting these stupid pictures




driftin079


quality posts: 0 Private Messages driftin079
Kizzist wrote:this is so true, but everything seems almost tamer than when i used to participate. i remember contests to see who could push the mods to the point of bans without actually getting one, and as a finally at the end to see who could get the longest ban. biggest i got was 1k hours, and i have yet to see someone beat that