ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

grimskull89 wrote:Any changes to his diet recently? Cats and Dogs who are allergic to certain things will lick/bite their fur off, the itching is caused by hotspots.

Should be something easy to spot.. as they usually start licking/biting after they eat their food, or usually within the first hour.

-- I used to work in a high end pet store that specifically sold organic pet food, and other specialty foods.

^.^

Nope, no change. My guess is that it might have started out with a flea bite and he just kept aggravating it. He is an aggravating cat.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dreweasland

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland

Well you guys need less cats and more kids to buy 3 more of these casterboards for.

dreweasland

poprockgrey wrote:Have you ever seena cat use a human toilet? I have. Easiest pet ever.

I don't even use a human toilet.

poprockgrey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poprockgrey
dreweasland wrote:I don't even use a human toilet.

Oh dear.

therealjrn

quality posts: 39 Private Messages therealjrn

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

grimskull89

quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89
ThunderThighs wrote:Nope, no change. My guess is that it might have started out with a flea bite and he just kept aggravating it. He is an aggravating cat.

Where was he biting? If it was around his feet could be something outside or inside... you'd be surprised how many animals are either allergic to grass or carpets.

If it were fleas it is a tad early but certainly not all that unusual if you have a dog and he goes outside to hunt. And speaking of which, fleas were pretty bad the last 2 years.

grimskull89

O.o

so you use a catbox? is that why you hate them with a passion?

dreweasland

ThunderThighs

Staff

therealjrn wrote:

+1

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dreweasland

grimskull89 wrote:O.o

so you use a catbox? is that why you hate them with a passion?

Neighbor's car exhaust.

ThunderThighs

Staff

grimskull89 wrote:Where was he biting? If it was around his feet could be something outside or inside... you'd be surprised how many animals are either allergic to grass or carpets.

If it were fleas it is a tad early but certainly not all that unusual if you have a dog and he goes outside to hunt. And speaking of which, fleas were pretty bad the last 2 years.

His back legs mostly. He's been an in/outdoor cat all his life so I don't think it was allergies. It's possible he had fleas about 6 weeks ago but I got him bathed and put that flea goop on his shoulders.

FORUM MODERATOR

grimskull89

dreweasland wrote:Neighbor's car exhaust.

What the... I don't even...

You need sleep sir! Stat!

dreweasland

grimskull89 wrote:What the... I don't even...

I've sat through this god awful scooter board thing this long already. Must wait till the next item.

therealjrn

grimskull89 wrote:What the... I don't even...

Don't give him a glass of water before bedtime ;)

lala04

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lala04
dreweasland wrote:I've sat through this god awful scooter board thing this long already. Must wait till the next item.

And they say crack is addicting.

cappo

quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo
therealjrn wrote:Don't give him a glass of water before bedtime ;)

And don't feed him after midnight!

No, wait...

poprockgrey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poprockgrey
ThunderThighs wrote:His back legs mostly. He's been an in/outdoor cat all his life so I don't think it was allergies. It's possible he had fleas about 6 weeks ago but I got him bathed and put that flea goop on his shoulders.

It might be possible he developed an allergy to the flea goop too. I hope he is all better!

dreweasland

Sleep deprivation gives me gas.

grimskull89

ThunderThighs wrote:His back legs mostly. He's been an in/outdoor cat all his life so I don't think it was allergies. It's possible he had fleas about 6 weeks ago but I got him bathed and put that flea goop on his shoulders.

Never rule out allergies, animals are just as susceptible to them as we are. If they eat a food long enough, eventually they develop which is why so many high end foods are created and meant for rotational diets.

Animals seem especially prone to become allergic to chicken, which is the main meat the food industry uses because it is the easiest to digest, and has a lot of nutrition.

Well usually feet and around the tail means fleas >.<

Also.. I should probably say that I have the habit of over-explaining things.. can't help it.

therealjrn

dreweasland wrote:Sleep deprivation gives me gas.

lifevirusx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lifevirusx

I have one of these
They are super awkward to use and significantly less efficient than a plain skateboard