0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Roku XDS 1080p Streaming Player
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14

Wow, Roku is the new Sansa...

I miss the old Sansa

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

juniperlee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juniperlee

Nothing against Rokus but...

clay0miller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clay0miller

They're baaaaack!

cleverett

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cleverett

What, did Amazon sell Woot! to Roku?

supahcoolx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages supahcoolx

Roku is the new Dyson.

bmrbill

quality posts: 138 Private Messages bmrbill

Ahhhh....C|net review.

worldwidewebfeet

quality posts: 33 Private Messages worldwidewebfeet

Deja Roku all over again!

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902

I was hesitant but I love my Roku XD. I'm considering another for the upstairs TV.

The cheapest new from the Roku website is the same price, without the 1080p. Cheapest 1080p is $79.99 new at Roku.

comparison of current models I think this falls somewhere between the last two with the revamping/renaming.

thedude35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedude35

I bought one of these from Woot a few months back. Worth it.

r3dv3lvet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r3dv3lvet

You know I've been waiting 3 frickin days trying 2 get my hands on a Bunnies Ogling Carrots but it seems that the more it keeps slipping through my fingers the more i kept contemplating on creating my own. Any ideas?

gobears99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gobears99

How many Rokus can one buy???

Armco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Armco

how many of these are there....been selling the every few days...it seems

mtnhrdgr2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtnhrdgr2

how many Rokus has that been since Monday night? 6?

lawsafizzix

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lawsafizzix

Is this four? I lost count, and I did sleep last night...

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14
r3dv3lvet wrote:You know I've been waiting 3 frickin days trying 2 get my hands on a Bunnies Ogling Carrots but it seems that the more it keeps slipping through my fingers the more i kept contemplating on creating my own. Any ideas?

Buy 3 of these to start

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

jalbertsatx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jalbertsatx

I am wondering if anyone has any info on how the Roku works with ATT Uverse. I have heard that ATT Says it is not compatible due to bandwidth.

PhilFR

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PhilFR

I have a deep and abiding, almost romantic, love for my Roku. Have bought two from Woot for my TVs, and have been laughing at the cable company ever since. Awesome little devices.

Nothing to see here. Move along, folks.

cooperk96

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cooperk96

Does anyone know if it will work overseas with out a IP Hider?

r3dv3lvet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r3dv3lvet
mpatrick14 wrote:Buy 3 of these to start

LOL! I don't want this crap let alone 3. I want some other crap lol

nkull

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nkull

Missed the XD last time, hoped it would come back ... The XDS works too

dougtaylor1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dougtaylor1

For $5 more get a brand new Roku XD

nkull

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nkull
dougtaylor1 wrote:For $5 more get a brand new Roku XD

Wanted the ability to use it on TVs that don't have HDMI ... Makes this the better deal.

shanteuse

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanteuse

I like it that Woot is listing the same item several times in the course of the Woot-Off, rather than having us sit for hours with one item. Also if someone wants the item but isn't around when it's first listed, they might get it the 2nd or 3rd time. Kudos to you, Woot.

glitch1369

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glitch1369

The description says is has a Component connection but the photo shows only composite and HDMI.

bmrbill

quality posts: 138 Private Messages bmrbill
jalbertsatx wrote:I am wondering if anyone has any info on how the Roku works with ATT Uverse. I have heard that ATT Says it is not compatible due to bandwidth.

AT&T U-verse is the WORST! We have that at home and have had nothing but problems. Inconsistent at best. Internet, TV, and phone goes out at all times of the day, sunny or stormy! When I call for a credit they say they have no record of me calling for service!
Of course I tell them I tried to call, buy my phone service was out. They then say I can use the internet, as well. I then have to remind them that the internet was out too, duh!!!
Don't go with AT&T or you will regret it, like we did!!!
My PSA for today.... carry on with your bad selves.

Michkayaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Michkayaker

Love this, bought one, bought another, ready to cut the cable (literally) this week.

timbrrr

quality posts: 4 Private Messages timbrrr

How important is the SD expansion slot on the newer Roku models?

These last gen models don't have it which worries me....

zero4o3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zero4o3
jalbertsatx wrote:I am wondering if anyone has any info on how the Roku works with ATT Uverse. I have heard that ATT Says it is not compatible due to bandwidth.

it will work fine, its no different then streaming teh video to your computer from the same service providers.

Loeb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Loeb
glitch1369 wrote:The description says is has a Component connection but the photo shows only composite and HDMI.

The component connection is not 3 RCAs but is the one on the far left labelled "COMPNT VIDEO".

StanleyS

quality posts: 5 Private Messages StanleyS
bmrbill wrote:AT&T U-verse is the WORST! We have that at home and have had nothing but problems. Inconsistent at best. Internet, TV, and phone goes out at all times of the day, sunny or stormy! Don't go with AT&T or you will regret it, like we did!!!

I guess this is a case of YMMV. I have had no problems with my U-verse internet service.

zero4o3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zero4o3
glitch1369 wrote:The description says is has a Component connection but the photo shows only composite and HDMI.

if you look on the far left there is a single pin componet slot, it most likely requires a special component video cable.

Loeb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Loeb

This is the best model that Woot has offered with every possible connection in the back as well as USB in the front (side).

graygamer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages graygamer
zero4o3 wrote:if you look on the far left there is a single pin componet slot, it most likely requires a special component video cable.

That is the case, Roku probably sells them for a Jillion bucks each.

LostpunkDc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LostpunkDc

More Carp???

Really Woot?

Wheres my bacon Salt? Flying Monkeys? Crazy Computer Peripherals ?

...And God Said Let There Be Me

lf4tune

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lf4tune
bmrbill wrote:AT&T... When I call for a credit they say they have no record of me calling for service!
Of course I tell them I tried to call, buy my phone service was out. They then say I can use the internet, as well. I then have to remind them that the internet was out too, duh!!!

Seems like AT&T has been taking lessons from Verizon and Time Warner... somebody please put the word "customer" back into "...service"

w00t is in my dreams?

• Dyson DC17 The Animal - GOT IT tanks2wOOt
  • Tournement Croquet set, ThermoHawk Touchless Infrared Thermometer (missed 'em in previous Woot-Off)
  • Vectorlite 1 Million Candlepower Recharge (wasn't quick enough the last couple of times they turned up
  • Internet Tablet, Subwoofer or Surround sound speaker set

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

I have been waiting for the Roku with the USB, but I'm so worried about it being a refurb w/90 day warranty. Ack!

squidalarm

quality posts: 4 Private Messages squidalarm
Loeb wrote:The component connection is not 3 RCAs but is the one on the far left labelled "COMPNT VIDEO".

That's right, and you'll need to buy an optional cable for that port!!

headrusch1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages headrusch1

Bought one the last time Woot sold them..so what...2, 3 days? Ok more like a few months since I shopped. It arrived, the wireless failed within an hour and simply never came back. Gave it away to someone who can use it with Ethernet.

In Summary, love Woot.....but if you want a streaming media box, paying $60 for this instead of $80 for a Western Digital box, you'd have to be crazy. The WD box will also stream all your local media, something this thing will not do without jumping through hoops.

Roku....its best days are long behind it. Avoid.