robblarsen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robblarsen

I posted this before, but it makes more sense here:

I've been on this site for a couple years now, I don't buy much (I get yelled at when I do), but here are my thoughts:

1. Im not sure when or where the change came from, but these last couple are by far the best I have seen.

2. While there are a few repeats, I felt like overall there was a nice variety of items.

3. Spreading the Bags throughout the woot-off not only keeps us interested and waiting, but also keeps us buying (#3 is for the guy that thought of that, he deserves a pat on the back. Its probably the best marketing strategy specific to this site).

In conclusion,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-l91O9VxN0

parrothead71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parrothead71

NICE... HIGH FIVE... anyone?? do not leave me... ohhh I see, challenge accepted.. LOL

parrothead

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

noungning wrote:TT can you put in a word or 2 for them to bring back the Sock puppet version of the monkey, pretty please?

Will do. I have a list of product-suggestions I've compiled throughout the woot-off that I'll send off tonight.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Labuda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Labuda

Well, it's about 4 1/2 years since I first joined Woot, and STILL I have not yet managed to get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots I wonder how many more years until I'm successful.

blkcloud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blkcloud
donslin wrote:Seriously????

7 bucks for some piece 'o crap to advertise for woot???

Cheapass!

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92
horsetrainer wrote:Can you buy 3 or are we limited to 1?

technically you get (1)...but it's three craps and one bag...you pay $3.00 because it's a dollar a crap...

rachel0031

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachel0031

possibly a stupid question, but what's moofi?

moosezilla

quality posts: 5 Private Messages moosezilla
ThunderThighs wrote:Will do. I have a list of product-suggestions I've compiled throughout the woot-off that I'll send off tonight.

you are just so wonderful. thank you

grimskull89

quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89

limited to 1 per woot-off now.

each bag does contain 3 items though.

renatuslives

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renatuslives

3 = 1. Or is it that 1 = 3? I was never very good at math. But at least three craps are included with every lucky purchase!

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92
ThunderThighs wrote:Will do. I have a list of product-suggestions I've compiled throughout the woot-off that I'll send off tonight.

W00t lights???

therealjrn

quality posts: 42 Private Messages therealjrn

Don't forget my Tron Hello-Kitty!

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

fishshapedethylbenzene

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fishshapedethylbenzene

All right then, you guys sold me. Giving 2 of them a try. ^_^

moosezilla

quality posts: 5 Private Messages moosezilla
rachel0031 wrote:possibly a stupid question, but what's moofi?

flip each individual letter upside down. you get woot!

JirafaBo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JirafaBo
n0wh3r3man wrote:There was a "Moofi Barrel of Crops" on 6/16/11.

was it gone immediately, or did it actually last a bit?

thearbiter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thearbiter

Any Woot-Off where the moderators link "meme generator" and instigate forum meme spam is a good Woot-Off.

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp

I was cleaning up the office, trying to find a place for 3 monkey-less Woot capes that I received in a recent Bunnies Ogling Carrots and then this monkey popped up. It is wearing the same cape I didn't receive monkeys for.

Someone's monkeys are going to arrive without capes! O noes!!

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
sellbuyer92 wrote:W00t lights???

This. Add me in for more Woot Lights.

Also, "Woot!" T-shirts for adults!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

cappyvito

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cappyvito

I bought two of these about a month ago. On the plus side, one is permanently dedicated to scaring my secretary. I have a nice vantage point to shoot it at her work desk from behind, and have scared her to the point of near-heart attack. On the downside, I tried to use the other one to scare my cats, and they were about as terrified as any creatures I've ever seen. When the monkey is at rest, he's undeniably cute, so nobody seems to be able to stay angry with him.

tabaddon

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tabaddon
donslin wrote:Seriously????

7 bucks for some piece 'o crap to advertise for woot???

How's your math? My monkeys always cost $3.66 each (including shipping). Because, I mean, really...who buys one?

PS: Last month's monkeys came with an extra cape. Yep, three monkeys, three masks, four regular woot capes. The serendipity is that I have a senior monkey with a damaged cape. He's much happier now.

Be quicker of mind than of tongue.
Opinions are not advice, nor directives.
The world is not limited by your limited experience.
I'm not better than anyone else, and neither are you.

shanteuse

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanteuse

I got my first screaming monkeys at the last woot-off and they were the utter absolute hit at a dinner where there were 3 kids, ages 10, 17 and 18. I bought 3 again this time, one for me and 2 for adults at the dinner who really really wanted one!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Moofi is another "site" we use to sell items of smaller quantities. You'll find it via deals.woot.com.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009

sister site.
http://moofi.woot.com/moofi/defendthetower

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

huncut

quality posts: 3 Private Messages huncut

Love the monkey, but I'd like to see another key chain one. Those are my daughter's favorite.

JirafaBo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JirafaBo
moosezilla wrote:flip each individual letter upside down. you get woot!

HOLY BAG! I never realized that!

ThunderThighs

Staff

sellbuyer92 wrote:W00t lights???
therealjrn wrote:Don't forget my Tron Hello-Kitty!

Roger on the Woot Lights.
on TRON Hello Kitty.

FORUM MODERATOR

imlizr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages imlizr

My name is Liz and I am a Woot-Monkey-holic ...

... oh heck, forget abstinence,... trying for moderation,... in for 3 since I don't have any with the mask yet,... plus what's a mere 3 more when its only a 7% increase in the current collection,... and its not like they can breed or need to have their litter box cleaned... and I can quit buying at anytime... really... and I'll just give them away, or sell them, Yeah, that's what I'll do, just as soon as I get my Bunnies Ogling Carrots and see what's in there to sell or give away... see its all under control... really

n0wh3r3man

quality posts: 0 Private Messages n0wh3r3man

Maybe a special Glow-in-the-Dark Giant Woot Sock Monkey with a Key Chain (and a Cap, instead of the Mask) to keep everybody happy?

islanders08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages islanders08

Hi TT,

What are the odds I can get one of those super cool 0 degree sleeping bags as my 'bag' in my Bunnies Ogling Carrots? Just thought I'd ask since camping season is upon us. :D Thanks for a great woot-off!

parrothead71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parrothead71

Another site had it too, umm X something.. a tech site. called it Barrel of Crops, then I heard from someone they were threatneed with lawsuit form woot. I got it, cost ten bucks, about 10 bucks worth of crap inside, two rolls of a joke toilet paper, laser light, pooh bear flag to hang, a fe wmore things I cant even remember throwing away.

parrothead

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
JirafaBo wrote:was it gone immediately, or did it actually last a bit?

It hung a while. No one saw it coming.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

Anorion

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Anorion
cappyvito wrote:I bought two of these about a month ago. On the plus side, one is permanently dedicated to scaring my secretary. I have a nice vantage point to shoot it at her work desk from behind, and have scared her to the point of near-heart attack. On the downside, I tried to use the other one to scare my cats, and they were about as terrified as any creatures I've ever seen. When the monkey is at rest, he's undeniably cute, so nobody seems to be able to stay angry with him.

You, sir, are my hero, and a force to be reckoned with.

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

shanteuse

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanteuse

Any chance for Darth Tater t-shirts someday?

adot126

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adot126

if plain woot got turned inside out OR turned into black matter and then disappeared or just got turned upside down (thats what it really is, really look at the logo)

rachel0031

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachel0031
moosezilla wrote:flip each individual letter upside down. you get woot!

but... what is it? i googled it and it just brought me to woot but a couple pages down looks like a deals.woot that has old woots? is it just another woot site that sells previous woot items? i thought you couldn't order the items after a woot was over.

or am i just tired because its 12:30am and totally confusing myself?

fitcr24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fitcr24

Good wootoff but it needs more gun accesories and knives!

grimskull89

quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89
thearbiter wrote:Any Woot-Off where the moderators link "meme generator" and instigate forum meme spam is a good Woot-Off.

I certainly had fun with it... ^.^

doc362

quality posts: 4 Private Messages doc362

I (finally) got a barrel, I got a barrel, I got a barrel, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey!

Thanks Woot! and sorry to those who missed out on the crops. I hope you get one next time.

wilcononomous

quality posts: 20 Private Messages wilcononomous

I'd like something with a woot logo.
maybe made out of cast iron.
oh, & I would like to order it on Saturday.
Think you could swing that?
most appreciated.

dracodrago

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dracodrago

Well that was a fun first woot off for me. I got 72 glow sticks, 2 speakers, 1 crappo de baggo and after sitting on the idea for awhile 3 screaming monkeys because they look hilarious/awesome and why buy 1 for $7 when you can get 3 for $11?

I can't wait till next month's woot-off so I can spend most of 3 days staring at the website or my phone lol