ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
dkoontz wrote:.....hope ThreePieceWoot's 401.crap plan was fully vested!

I see what you did there. LMAO!!!!

May the Crap be with you all!!!

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad
drgandalf wrote:There is no always with Woot!. The only thing you can predict is that they will be unpredictable.

That being said, yes, there have been 2500 Bags offered in most cases in the recent past. A couple of years ago it was always 1500. Seems like things at Woot! are crappier now!

My first random crap, in Aug 2007, there were 4500.

ReginaFilangee

mikebbass wrote:Hey girl with the best name ever, did you get one to round?

Nods emphatically. Still can't believe it. My "got one" post is on page 2 of this thread. :D

ReginaFilangee

ejohnson828 wrote:Are there always 2500 Bags of Crap? It looks like there have been 2000 so far, does this mean I should have another chance today? I got so close on the 2nd bag but I think my problem was my Google Chrome. I got to the point of entering my security code but then it timed out and wouldn't refresh. BUMMER!!

Thanks!

The wootbot post (first of this thread) would suggest that there will be at least one more (probably final) offering in this woot-off. Good luck!

woocls

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woocls

So, waking up to the woot alarms is probably the scariest thing I've woke up to. There was a moment when I wasn't sure if the house was on fire or what. After I realized what was going on I quickly put in my CC code and got one! However I immediately fell back to my bed and passed out. When I woke up this morning I wasn't sure it really happened. Thankfully my email had the confirmation that proved it wasn't all just a dream.

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
ReginaFilangee wrote:Nods emphatically. Still can't believe it. My "got one" post is on page 2 of this thread. :D

Congrats, I am glad to hear it.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

woocls

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woocls

Dear Woot Gods,
Please make my shirt either a men's M or L. Beyond that I just want random cool stuff. The more random the better! (Please no Tampon Holder...)

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
Linad wrote:My first random crap, in Aug 2007, there were 4500.

Indeed, but that was before they made it so you automatically got one Bag and three Craps. You used to have to click "I Want Three", adding an extra step and adding more to the server load.

So the 4500 individual Craps from August 2007 was the same as the 1500 sets of three Craps later offered.

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad
drgandalf wrote:Indeed, but that was before they made it so you automatically got one Bag and three Craps. You used to have to click "I Want Three", adding an extra step and adding more to the server load.

So the 4500 individual Craps from August 2007 was the same as the 1500 sets of three Craps later offered.

Yes you are correct. I forgot about that.

neohemp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages neohemp
JackMann wrote:Presumably, her husband's sister has a boyfriend, who got a DUI.

Wow yeah even after I read this it took my brain a while and it's 10 am now so I have no excuses. Ugh

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1
woocls wrote:So, waking up to the woot alarms is probably the scariest thing I've woke up to. ...

Even scarier is that I managed to sleep right through it.(had audio loop turned off)

xThePenguinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xThePenguinx

So for this Woot-off I attained a Bashful Oscar Contender near the first go around, and I still can't be more excited. I don't care if it's really Crappy awesome or really really Crappy crappy, it was just cool to snag one finally after years of trying.

That being said, woot gods, a TV or some sort of letter in the box would be nice. That, or a helicopter. Or, anything. I don't care.

pegwhipped

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pegwhipped
mikebbass wrote:Congrats, I am glad to hear it.

With all these Bundles of Clones you must have gotten some real cool stuff! Please let me know some of your favorites!

daddiibanks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daddiibanks
elyxelyx wrote:yay 2nd Brick of Carbonite in a row!!!!

may i ask what did u get last time?

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
pegwhipped wrote:With all these Bundles of Clones you must have gotten some real cool stuff! Please let me know some of your favorites!

Good question. They fall in two categories. Favorite as in must useful/valuable and the favorite because they are personal or woot themed

Most useful/valuable
10 mp Kodak camera my kids still use the camera
80gb Zune (I just put this into my own custom made Bundles of Clones for the nice wootizen that sent me a woot 2012 calendar)
Chuck Norris total fitness home gym core (seriously, the thing weighs over 70 pounds) this one belongs in both columns because woot knows my love of Chuck Norris Facts

Personal or Woot themed
Letters from ThreePieceWoot
Letter from @wootlive
Woot themed head/wrist sweat bands
Woot paper bags with orange ? (my dog ate the bag just a few days ago)
An entire customized Bundles of Clones from @wootlive (except for the part where they all took turns farting in the bag)

I know I am forgetting some other bits of awesomeness and I am am far from home with no computer (just an iPad) so I can't get you like or pictures just yet.

Does this link work?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25351432@N03/

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

Mattxl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mattxl

Finally after more than 6 years I got my first Bindle of Cardboard

tsunamei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tsunamei

Took 5 years, but finally bagged my 1st bag. My only other primo opportunity was back in 2007...more bags were offered and I remember just staring at the screen for 2 mins wondering "what the hell is a Brick of Carbonite?" Well, guess I'll find out soon....OHHHH YEAHHHH!!!

bdh008

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bdh008

Very excited I got another one. Can't wait to see what I get. I hope it's more electric fly swatters! My last one broke, and they're so useful. I was trying to fix it, and kinda sorta got shocked really bad by the capacitor. Capacitors can be dangerous! Who knew??

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen
ReginaFilangee wrote:Just a hint....if you don't already have your CC info PRE-ENTERED, you'll likely never get one. Even if you can whip out the CC, you won't have time to enter it. The ONLY thing you should have to fill in at the time you pull up the order page is the 3-digit ID code, which you should have memorized.

Edit: I replied to that post as soon as it came up, but see that several others beat me and managed to already answer it many times over, LOL.

It comes up every time; it can't be repeated enough. You're doing the right thing, because no matter how many people reply, you know there are thousands more who aren't paying ANY attention.

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
mikebbass wrote:
80gb Zune (I just put this into my own custom made Bundles of Clones for the nice wootizen that sent me a woot 2012 calendar)

---
Perfect timing! I'm happy to say that lucky wootizen is me! Just when I was feeling a little bummed that I didnt get a Bundles of Clones this round(yet), I got a Bundles of Clones in the mail! I was in complete disbelief at what it contained.

So here's the story. Mikebbass had expressed his sadness in not getting a Woot calendar in his last Bundles of Clones I had an extra one I was not using and mailed it to him, no strings attached. He insisted on a return address so he may send me a homemade Bundles of Clones as a reflection of his gratitude. Not sure what I expected maybe some bottom of the barrel bad craps from his previous Bundles of Clones. Maybe a What the Force type item to give me a good laugh. I wasnt expecting much, I mean come on I paid 1 cent for the calendar so you can imagine my surprise when I got the following:

1 Red Duffle bag
1 Tabletop tripod
1 Homer Simpson mouse pad
1 Pioneer Xm radio with remote
1 Green latex balloon
1 Polar bear toy figure
2 Cupcake lipgloss vanilla
1 Cupcake lipgloss chocolate
1 Pumpkin shaped eraser
1 Bacon flavor lipgloss
1 Do & Discover e-flask slime lab
5 FRS healthy energy chews
1 Kids night out bingo game
2 Spitball Decisions Dartpad
1 Spitball Excuses Dartpad
1 10% off coupon for www.toocutecustomcrafts.etsy.com (Thanks Keri!)
1 Woot Monkey w/cape
1 80Gb Zune

You know there are some really amazing people out there. A Texas girl just found some all the way in PA, thanks to Woot.

Colonel Crap, I hope my post shows you what kind of wootizen mikebbass is and you take that into consideration when sending his rations. If you ever retire, Mike would make a wonderful replacement.

Mike, color me impressed. I appreciate you and will be bragging to all my friends about this special made Bundles of Clones Ive only been lucky enough to get two Bundles of Clones and this one by far surpasses both. You, sir, are awesome!

RAWR Imma Squarryl

ReginaFilangee

crickee wrote:---
Perfect timing! I'm happy to say that lucky wootizen is me! Just when I was feeling a little bummed that I didnt get a Bundles of Clones this round(yet), I got a Bundles of Clones in the mail! I was in complete disbelief at what it contained.

So here's the story. Mikebbass had expressed his sadness in not getting a Woot calendar in his last Bundles of Clones I had an extra one I was not using and mailed it to him, no strings attached. He insisted on a return address so he may send me a homemade Bundles of Clones as a reflection of his gratitude. Not sure what I expected maybe some bottom of the barrel bad craps from his previous Bundles of Clones. Maybe a What the Force type item to give me a good laugh. I wasnt expecting much, I mean come on I paid 1 cent for the calendar so you can imagine my surprise when I got the following:

1 Red Duffle bag
1 Tabletop tripod
1 Homer Simpson mouse pad
1 Pioneer Xm radio with remote
1 Green latex balloon
1 Polar bear toy figure
2 Cupcake lipgloss vanilla
1 Cupcake lipgloss chocolate
1 Pumpkin shaped eraser
1 Bacon flavor lipgloss
1 Do & Discover e-flask slime lab
5 FRS healthy energy chews
1 Kids night out bingo game
2 Spitball Decisions Dartpad
1 Spitball Excuses Dartpad
1 10% off coupon for www.toocutecustomcrafts.etsy.com (Thanks Keri!)
1 Woot Monkey w/cape
1 80Gb Zune

You know there are some really amazing people out there. A Texas girl just found some all the way in PA, thanks to Woot.

Colonel Crap, I hope my post shows you what kind of wootizen mikebbass is and you take that into consideration when sending his rations. If you ever retire, Mike would make a wonderful replacement.

Mike, color me impressed. I appreciate you and will be bragging to all my friends about this special made Bundles of Clones Ive only been lucky enough to get two Bundles of Clones and this one by far surpasses both. You, sir, are awesome!

Awwwwwwww......you just made my heart smile!!!! For both (all 3) of you. This is why I love this little corner of the wootiverse! It's made up of some really GOOD humans.

(I hope that doesn't hurt Wootbot's feelings or anything....)

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
crickee wrote:---

I gotta say, that's pretty awesome...

mac42281

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mac42281

My 2nd Brick of Carbonite ever ;) The Mrs. would like Dyson, however I wouldn't mind a Woot skillet. Heck, I am happy with anything I get, it's all about the chase. I still haven't been able to get my hands on a Monkey

yourhero88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yourhero88

After nearly 5 years, and 2 fake-out orders, I finally got one!

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
mac42281 wrote:My 2nd Brick of Carbonite ever ;) The Mrs. would like Dyson, however I wouldn't mind a Woot skillet. Heck, I am happy with anything I get, it's all about the chase. I still haven't been able to get my hands on a Monkey

If you want to buy a townhouse, I've secretly hidden two in the walls. :D

MONKEYS, not Dysons!

BelyndaG

quality posts: 17 Private Messages BelyndaG

Soooooooooooooo close!

paigeorose92

quality posts: 14 Private Messages paigeorose92

My woot tracker didn't go off so I missed it

Big Orphaned Cetacea 6.15.11
Bundle of Carrots 11.9.11
Brick of Carbonite 5.23.12

embhorn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages embhorn

Kool-Aid Man Voice: OOH YEAH!

Bombkid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bombkid

Error 37!

cheesefood75

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cheesefood75

Enjoy your kids fishing poles, jerk-faces.

MWPollard

quality posts: 15 Private Messages MWPollard

I actually got through to be able to buy it, two bags in a row. Only to find that I couldn't buy the second since I got the first. Oh well. More poop for somebody else.

Wow - I woot!ed so much my sig can't contain it all!

My page: http://www.MichaelPollard.org

azoric

quality posts: 3 Private Messages azoric

That was as close as I've ever been to a Brick of Carbonite

Caution: I like to woot pantsless!

elammason1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elammason1

Damn woot froze up and it wouldnt go through again...

santis00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages santis00

AHHH!! so close to getting a Brick of Carbonite.. oh wait I think it's the same story all the time!

xPTCx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xPTCx

missed it by "that much"

A genius paves a road with the stones cast.

dcsrm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcsrm

bah. Forget it. If they are out, you shouldnt let me see the confirmation page. Too painful

TaterTot

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TaterTot

I hate you all.

jjkehoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjkehoe

Curse you, elusive bunch of cranes!

baileybear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baileybear

Sad face. Someone stole my cc number, so I have a new card... Woot didn't save it, so I missed out having to type it in again :-(

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen
kreegah wrote:If you want to buy a townhouse, I've secretly hidden two in the walls. :D

That's great!