pertifly

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pertifly

Yay, Bundles of Clones #3! I always get them quickly because I live about 20 miles from Woot. Yee haw!

sktlmt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sktlmt

What just happened? How in the world do you get these? I was hitting refresh like mad and when it finally came up it was almost sold out. What the Force! and then the server froze! Of course everyone is trying to get in on this but it really sucks for those of us who are trying the old fashioned way! Come on woot block the bots!!

tsasser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tsasser

got so many server errors it wasn't even funny, I was close to getting one but to no avail since no matter how much I tried it never fixed after the errors until after the Brick of Carbonite was gone

nutbarz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nutbarz

Curses! Foiled Again!

okac

quality posts: 1 Private Messages okac

I just feel pretty darn good that I finally got to try for one. I've always been doing something and miss them by like 1 or 2 items ha!

The page never loaded correctly but thats OK I was here to experience the moment

(and I only woke up 20 minutes ago, perfect timing for meee!)

pflieger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pflieger

Finally, got a Baths of Constantinople. I just hope it's not complete and utter crap like recent ones.

I remember my first - loaded with goodies including broken Sansa players that people returned. I got about five of them to work.

A lot of wooters have bad taste in music.

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

I got distracted by work and missed it! AGAIN! Ugh.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

muhnute

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muhnute

Son of a motherless goat!!! Missed it again!! Sadness...

dsimmonsw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsimmonsw

Well I can't believe this. Ever since woot started doing "mini" bags of crap offers, I have only seen them after they've sold out. This time, by the time it showed up on my screen, the yellow bar was almost gone. I clicked anyway and after several white screens and refreshes, I can't believe I got one!! (This will be my sixth Brick of Carbonite since 2009.) Yipee!

a61fender

quality posts: 0 Private Messages a61fender

Do not use WOOT AGENT!! Just downloaded it and when the sacks when up it started opening new tabs with the order page at the rate of about 10 per second...I couldnt get my screen to sit still long enough to hit ok let alone enter my ccv #...The used to be a good monitor but I cant remember it

Buzman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Buzman

Crap, you are now mine
If The Colonel likes me so
Send me a TV

jcarpenter79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcarpenter79
mariod wrote:2500 sold. Game over. That's a wrap.

Really? Don't they usually sell 3,000 per woot-off?

kellyryanlong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellyryanlong

Third time I've been sitting there and got server errors after being able to enter in cc info 7 different times and got 'server error' each time.

Total # of server errors during woot off: 15.

Why?

billlehecka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages billlehecka
mariod wrote:2500 sold. Game over. That's a wrap.

No Wooter to blame for sellout yet. I bet there's one more round.

publicart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages publicart

Wooo! First Bundles of Clones ever!

beercandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beercandy
elammason1 wrote:Damn woot froze up and it wouldnt go through again...

Same here!

chazde3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chazde3

Yeah getting pretty sick of seeing the Bundles of Clones 90% sold out the second it pops up, just saying. That being said, I will go back to working on my particle accelerator and try again next time.

joshobra

quality posts: 37 Private Messages joshobra
drgandalf wrote:So now there have been 2500 Bags sold, but even if it is a 2 day Woot-off, we have 11 hours to go.

Will there be more offerings?

We shall see, we shall see.

I yearn to see that singular king Brick of Carbonite to come out of nowhere.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark
abitterwoman wrote:I didn't get one this time around, but I have no complaints. I correctly remembered my CC security code this time, I got a special Bundles of Clones last time around, and my boyfriend got one this time.

Congrats to all who snagged one.

Either your name is a lie, or this post is a lie....Hmmm..

michelle1106

quality posts: 1 Private Messages michelle1106

The website locked up and I couldn't get my crap! Boooo

sdbcmr

quality posts: 16 Private Messages sdbcmr
michelle1106 wrote:The website locked up and I couldn't get my crap! Boooo

Somehow, I think I may be a happier person just because I don't have any interest in these bags of crap.

micht1986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages micht1986

It's annoying when the item won't show up despite hitting F5 and having a Wootalyzer running. Then when it finally does appear its 20% left. What gives?

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver

How many got to the page after it was sold out and kept trying like twenty times anyways just to be told t was sold out...

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman
nmumark wrote:Either your name is a lie, or this post is a lie....Hmmm..

Sorry..What I meant to say was THIS IS BS Oh, my Galaxy!. I quit 4 ever. *Rageinacage!*

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

disgruntledlurker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages disgruntledlurker

I managed to make it to a wireframe confirmation page. I hit the submit button as a coworker was walking up and ended up w/ a blank page load in response. I wrote off another Bundles of Clones..

Then in my email a few minutes later... confirmation! Yay!

shelladair

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shelladair
dsimmonsw wrote:Well I can't believe this. Ever since woot started doing "mini" bags of crap offers, I have only seen them after they've sold out. This time, by the time it showed up on my screen, the yellow bar was almost gone. I clicked anyway and after several white screens and refreshes, I can't believe I got one!! (This will be my sixth Brick of Carbonite since 2009.) Yipee!

I *believe* (and this is pure speculation on my part) that the progress bar is for the Bag stock as a whole. Like, if they have 10,000 total and do four sales of 2,500 apiece, the first one will show 100% available, the second will start at 75% available, third will start at 50% available, and fourth will start at 25% available.

jzmacdaddy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jzmacdaddy

I really like this new random crap placement throughout the day. I've had a lot smoother experience trying to buy one. It seems like in the past you would have a ton of people hammering the server at the same time, because they all knew about when it was coming up. Now, it's just a little slower than buying a normal item. Also, having it come up random, gives more people an opportunity to grab one (due to work/sleep schedules). Keep up the good work woot! (and make sure a TV accidentally falls in my bag....HA).

BTW, I live on the East coast...and have roadrunner lite...so your ISP doesn't always factor into getting a Bundles of Clones or not.

angiesauruswrex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angiesauruswrex

Processing processing sold out, sad! Sad sad!

wookielnx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wookielnx

In for one Brick of Carbonite! Last one was 4/1/11. This is lucky 13 for me. Have hit 13 of them since 9/5/05 when I first purchase an item from woot. First crap was 11/20/08 and have had 9 Random Craps, 2 Brick of Carbonites, 1 Adventure Crap, and 1 Santa's Sack of Crap.

My best one was still my first one:
http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?PostID=2765868&PageIndex=60&ReplyCount=3541#post2795372

Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets. Good luck to those of you who are still on the hunt.

Sample of some of my loot:
    52 Total Woots
    14 x Craps so far (2 x april fools, 1 x christmas, 1 x happy hour)
    First Woot - Mystery Brand 6 Piece 100 watt Speaker Set - 9/5/2005

rude1979us

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rude1979us

I got a ß.Ø.Ç. last year on my birthday and I'm going to have one this year too!

Woot!

heath121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heath121

My alarm didn't go off, guess I'm out some crap!

kellyjoco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellyjoco

My first one! After years of trying !! YAY!
I was hitting refresh on the previous item and the Brick of Carbonite popped up, I hit the button right away and got a server error! Second try worked like a charm! I was thinking it was impossible. I am living proof that anyone can get a Brick of Carbonite.

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
billlehecka wrote:No Wooter to blame for sellout yet. I bet there's one more round.

I was just going to post the same thing. It says "Last wooter to woot:" instead of "Wooter to blame for sellout:".

ketdesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ketdesign

I am a Bundles of Clones virgin no longer. Huzzah!

wookielnx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wookielnx
wookielnx wrote:Have hit 13 of them since 9/5/05 when I first purchase an item from woot. First crap was 11/20/08 and have had 9 Random Craps, 2 Brick of Carbonites, 1 Adventure Crap, and 1 Santa's Sack of Crap.

Oh... I forgot 1 Happy Hour Crap, too.

Sample of some of my loot:
    52 Total Woots
    14 x Craps so far (2 x april fools, 1 x christmas, 1 x happy hour)
    First Woot - Mystery Brand 6 Piece 100 watt Speaker Set - 9/5/2005

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman
joshobra wrote:I yearn to see that singular king Brick of Carbonite to come out of nowhere.

Did you and your squirrel manage to get one this Woot off?

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

bdh008

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bdh008

Alright. Who's ready for two weeks of speculation, heartbreak, and joy?? Hopefully have some fun bags coming to us! Maybe some summer treats for sitting by the water. Let's see if Woot is in the summer spirit!

michelle1106

quality posts: 1 Private Messages michelle1106
sdbcmr wrote:Somehow, I think I may be a happier person just because I don't have any interest in these bags of crap.

Yes... I never wanted any bags until people made such a big deal of some of the great items received in the shipment.... glad your a happy camper.

timerider

quality posts: 4 Private Messages timerider
dsimmonsw wrote:(This will be my sixth Brick of Carbonite since 2009.) Yipee!

I've gotten precisely zero since 2006.

lycoscott87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lycoscott87
jzmacdaddy wrote:I really like this new random crap placement throughout the day. I've had a lot smoother experience trying to buy one. It seems like in the past you would have a ton of people hammering the server at the same time, because they all knew about when it was coming up. Now, it's just a little slower than buying a normal item. Also, having it come up random, gives more people an opportunity to grab one (due to work/sleep schedules). Keep up the good work woot! (and make sure a TV accidentally falls in my bag....HA).

BTW, I live on the East coast...and have roadrunner lite...so your ISP doesn't always factor into getting a Bundles of Clones or not.

Agreed, this new approach makes the entire WootOff a far more fun experience.