papapearce

quality posts: 3 Private Messages papapearce

lol, never saw the confirmed order page pop up since the servers crashed. In fact, the first screen didn't even load the images correctly, so it was all plain text, and almost threw me off a bit. I sat there anxiously spamming "refresh and send info" over and over. Nothing. Still a blank page that says servers were down.

Then, my phone chimes and shows a new email notification from Woot. I thought, "Well that's odd, it's not 1am.....WAIT A MINUTE!"

Sure enough, when I clicked the notification, a beautiful confirmation email exposed itself to my eyes. So then I go back to my computer and hit refresh, and it still wouldn't load. I didn't care. I ran into the bathroom yelling and screaming where my fiance was getting ready and kissed her all over. Her response? "You better not have just bought another stupid Brick of Carbonite. I told you you weren't going to buy any more of that stupid junk!" My response? "It's not junk, honey. It's the equivilant to wonderful unicorn magic pooped out into a solid gold pot and sprinkled with pixie dust. You never know what it's going to look like when it comes out, but you don't care; it's freaking magical unicorn poop!"

Needless to say, I'm now 2-0 in this wonder game. Now I can continue life outside of my computer for a little while again.

james_hardiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages james_hardiman

I'm back in the win column. Yay!

sgcduffman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sgcduffman

Bundles of Clones #3 for me! Soooo excited! I love Woot!

suncleartouch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suncleartouch

Finally, I got my first Brick of Carbonite!!!

acraigl

quality posts: 41 Private Messages acraigl

An early (late?) present to me... birthday is Saturday the 26th. Nice to have something to look forward to!

ejohnson828

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejohnson828

What is the difference between a Random Crap, Brick of Carbonite, Adventure Crap, etc. that I see people posting. I think I've only ever seen the Brick of Carbonite? When do they offer the others, or am I completely off base here?

Thanks!

Bombkid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bombkid

Yeah... my T1 line doesn't really help at getting a Bundles of Clones

kbennis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kbennis

Appears they only sold 500 in this release (I thought I saw 2000 sold from the morning one). Was thrilled to snag a Brick of Carbonite and hope it's good.
We just had a yard sale to dump a bunch of items from random crap bags from here as well as other sites (sold a lot from Yugster - have stopped buying their crap bags).

wootntitbenice

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootntitbenice

Krap for me
Tee hee hee
Shopping spree
(I must pee)
A party
Squee-squee-squee
And Whoopee
Climb a tree
Look and see
Krap for me!

Err... um... sorry... Got excited there for a moment.

DrumCorpsNut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrumCorpsNut

First time I've been logged in & watching when a Bifurcated Oily Cumquat came up, since they did the server upgrade and went to the new system of several small rushes for each woot-off.

Got to the confirmation page early, filled in my security code & hit the gold button.

It just froze.

Eventually I re-loaded. But it was over by then. Account & e-mail checks confirmed I didn't get one. So it goes. Maybe on more before this woot-off ends?

DaSlug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DaSlug

Damn, I could never get a Bundles of Clones before and now they are growing on trees and I am always elsewhere, damn.

lichme

quality posts: 2767 Private Messages lichme

From the offerings last month:

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: ssiemonsma
Speed to first woot: 0m 8.620s
Last wooter to woot: NiteMare409
Last purchase time: 7:36:54 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 34.730s
Woot wage: $136.76
Woots sold: 2500

There is also no wooter to blame for sellout listed on it, so I don't think you can factor that into a Bundles of Clones

acraigl

quality posts: 41 Private Messages acraigl
kbennis wrote:Appears they only sold 500 in this release (I thought I saw 2000 sold from the morning one). Was thrilled to snag a Brick of Carbonite and hope it's good.
We just had a yard sale to dump a bunch of items from random crap bags from here as well as other sites (sold a lot from Yugster - have stopped buying their crap bags).

They actually sold 500 over 5 offerings during the woot-off. It's the same sale, technically, so it aggregates with each one. If you look at the stats, you'll see a total of 2500 over 5 "sales" at 20% each.

mariod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariod

Trust me there are no more bags. They sell 2500 each time. Just look at the previous Bundles of Clones blogs. It will NOT say "last wooter to blame" anymore. And like I said before...that's a wrap.

kismetjess

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kismetjess

GOT ONE! addicted to wootoffs thanks to my husband. If the woot staffers are listening, im pregnant with a baby girl (hint hint).

ryanarand

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ryanarand

yay !

got one havent got one since January 2011

oh man.

joshobra

quality posts: 37 Private Messages joshobra
abitterwoman wrote:Did you and your squirrel manage to get one this Woot off?

Yup, haha. For the first time I got it during the 1st wave so pretty much I never had to worry about refreshing during every sellout. But I've been coming back to look out for interesting sales.

I could guess also that there might be another wave 1 or another 500 bags sometime later since I haven't seen the monkey, light or pigs on sale yet.

Also, I've been looking at the past Bundles of Clones, they all don't indicate a "wooter to blame saleout". Just so you know, I guess they want us to keep hoping for another wave to come by. It's just too early in the day to get to 2500!

Congrats to all those who managed to grab one! Now the waiting game begins! Be sure to try not to check the weight and or at least not the size of the bag when you get tracking, it makes it more fun to wait what's to come!

To those who haven't gotten one yet, just keep trying!

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

kbennis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kbennis
suncleartouch wrote:Finally, I got my first Brick of Carbonite!!!

What do you mean "finally?" You joined yesterday and this is your first purchase...

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack
renrutnairbwoot wrote:I was just going to post the same thing. It says "Last wooter to woot:" instead of "Wooter to blame for sellout:".

Unfortunately, the listing for the April Bag lists 'Last Wooter to Woot', and not 'Wooter to Blame for Sellout'. This might all for this Wootoff.

Luckily, I got one yesterday, although I have still been hanging on every item just for the thrill of having the Crap alarm go off! Nice job on the new format, ColonelCrap, it seems to be keeping us all engaged in the action!

MWPollard

quality posts: 15 Private Messages MWPollard
ejohnson828 wrote:What is the difference between a Random Crap, Brick of Carbonite, Adventure Crap, etc. that I see people posting. I think I've only ever seen the Brick of Carbonite? When do they offer the others, or am I completely off base here?

Thanks!

"Random" is the official term. People use all sorts of "B of O of C" terms, since the forum auto-changes it anyway - even the initials and many of the creative variations, and varies over time how it changes it.

Wow - I woot!ed so much my sig can't contain it all!

My page: http://www.MichaelPollard.org

FGraf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FGraf
FGraf wrote:Holy Crap! Good thing i decided to NOT Mow The Lawn! Thank U woot, Keep the faith Folks! .

I as on the confirmation page in about 8 seconds, switched to the "BuyIt" screen soon after, and then Error messages let me know my wepon dry fired. After 5 "reloads" (back pg.) it no longer said Error, Woot just went on w/the next item sold.
After a minuet, I Checked My Account:0 & BEHOLD The PRIZED Flaming Brick of smoldering Carbonite is Won! O..YEHA!

ericjkelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericjkelly

Bundles of Clones #19!

Still have not received anything earth shaking! But am not complaining! Its just fun to open!

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
joshobra wrote:Yup, haha. For the first time I got it during the 1st wave so pretty much I never had to worry about refreshing during every sellout. But I've been coming back to look out for interesting sales.

I could guess also that there might be another wave 1 or another 500 bags sometime later since I haven't seen the monkey, light or pigs on sale yet.

I really hope they offer up the lights. My pair died.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK
mariod wrote:Trust me there are no more bags. They sell 2500 each time. Just look at the previous Bundles of Clones blogs. It will NOT say "last wooter to blame" anymore. And like I said before...that's a wrap.

If that's true, I batted zero this time. But, I'll hang around just to see. Might buy a monkey later if one appears.

MWPollard

pflieger wrote:I remember my first - loaded with goodies including broken Sansa players that people returned. I got about five of them to work.

A lot of wooters have bad taste in music.

lol

netboy34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages netboy34
mikebbass wrote:I really hope they offer up the lights. My pair died.

Mine still work, but one of the motors is really loud now

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark

Hmmm

1% joined today
2% 1st or Second Woot.

Looks like 25-50 people got a little greedy and created a second account (or logged into their second account) to score a second bag.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

MWPollard

dwm1225 wrote:Wow... I've never wiped and flushed so fast! Can't believe I still got a Brick of Carbonite. Here's hoping for a pallet of new 50" LCDs.

Bottle of sanitizer?

keviz2kul4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keviz2kul4u
ejohnson828 wrote:What is the difference between a Random Crap, Brick of Carbonite, Adventure Crap, etc. that I see people posting. I think I've only ever seen the Brick of Carbonite? When do they offer the others, or am I completely off base here?

Thanks!

when you put the words "Brick of Carbonite" into the forums (see how i used @ symbols to allow it to show) it comes up as something different that starts with B of C. Random crap is what they sometimes/used to call it, i have never seen someone put adventure crap so i cannot comment on that one

jse1988

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jse1988

Thunderthighs mentioned that they are trying to get more, so i doubt this time.

keviz2kul4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keviz2kul4u

Thanks!

in fact in my last reply the @ symbols didn't stop it from changing, even though i put the letters B @ G O F K R @ P

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92

I've been asking for lights since January.

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

kenny3552

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenny3552

You got me Colonel

Bag 1 - Asleep
Bag 2 - selling stamps at the Post Office
Bag 3 - Took the kids to their first Yankees game
Bag 4 - Asleep
Bag 5 - on way home from work

It was a great run. Until next time. Unless maybe you will surprise us with military surplus.

ksmith8

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ksmith8
sellbuyer92 wrote:I've been asking for lights since January.

I have extra lights, pm me your addy, and I'll ship it your way.....

My wife would love if I "paid it forward"....

Edit: You too, MikeBBass........

18 Monkeys, 8 Bandolier of Carrots
32 Woot!, 21 Kids!, 15 Sellout!, 10 Shirt!, 6 Home!, 1 Wine!
122 Total Woots!

sgcduffman

mikebbass wrote:I am so glad you liked it. I had a lot of fun putting it together. I love this community.

Mike,

You are the coolest person on this site! I hope the staff see's the story and the post, and add something extra in your bag! if everyone did one thing is cool as you did this world would be a much better place!

jasrn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasrn

I got my first Brick of Carbonite today! I've watched my fiance open some of his (and was commentary on his last unboxing video) and he helped me get one this time. Can't wait!

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
MWPollard wrote:"Random" is the official term. People use all sorts of "B of O of C" terms, since the forum auto-changes it anyway - even the initials and many of the creative variations, and varies over time how it changes it.

Funny, I've never had a problem typing BOC or Bag of Crap.

But I do like Basket of Cats as my B(something) O(something) C(something).

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
ksmith8 wrote:I have extra lights, pm me your addy, and I'll ship it your way.....

My wife would love if I "paid it forward"....

Edit: You too, MikeBBass........

Thanks so much for the offer, you have been PM'd

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

ericjkelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericjkelly

I have plenty of lights if someone wants to buy them! Just never use them!

email me ericjkelly@hotmail.com

sgcduffman

ThunderThighs wrote:ALWAYS! I'm very lucky.

Thunderthighs, you need to see this http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=5012995

an example of 2 great wooters!