mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
sgcduffman wrote:Mike,

You are the coolest person on this site! I hope the staff see's the story and the post, and add something extra in your bag! if everyone did one thing is cool as you did this world would be a much better place!

To be fair It's crickee that was kind and generous with the initial offer this was just my way of saying thank you

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    8. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    9. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    10. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    11. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    12. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    13. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    15. Blackboard of Cleanliness 03/22/12
    16. Blackboard of Cleanliness 01/19/12
    17. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    18. Blackboard of Cleanliness 12/06/11
    19. Blackboard of Cleanliness 11/09/11
    20. Blackboard of Cleanliness 07/12/11
    21. Blackboard of Cleanliness 06/15/11
    22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

Good luck to all the crap catchers! See you next month!

mthomtech

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mthomtech
    guyfromhawthorne wrote:That's my first bag in 14 months! My favorite part was the link that my browser choked on: https://www.woot.com/order/status?justordered=yup

I got my confirmation email before I could get the website to respond, so at least I wasn't left hanging...Thanks Woot, even though I already have waaaay too much crap!

Noticed the same link. "yup" was nice to see

3 x

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra
    drgandalf wrote:Funny, I've never had a problem typing BOC or Bag of Crap.

I see what you did there.

And @mikebbass, that was awesome what you did there.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
    O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DaveInSoCal
    nmumark wrote:Hmmm

1% joined today
    2% 1st or Second Woot.

Looks like 25-50 people got a little greedy and created a second account (or logged into their second account) to score a second bag.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

One of those is my fiance, who joined yesterday. I wouldn't let her open my last Bundles of Clones so she was committed to getting her own this time. I'm not sure if it was a good idea for her to have direct woot access, as one of us (me) buying tons of stuff we don't really need is dangerous enough...

I'll put both of our unboxing videos on youtube (SoCalDave01) once they're here!

zackschumann

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zackschumann

Holy cats. I clicked the big button after confirming everything, server hung, went to main page saying "Sold Out". Got confirmation that I got it.

I feel, weird.

denviola

quality posts: 0 Private Messages denviola
    DrumCorpsNut wrote: when a Bifurcated Oily Cumquat came up,

Never heard this variation before, and laughed out loud when I read it. It gave me away at work so my co-workers had to see what I was doing. The WOOT! explation followed, and end of today's productivity.....

I had to look up bifurcated though!

WOOT! novice, and now scored a bag o'....Got first one 4/25/12!

rjanecek2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rjanecek2
    suncleartouch wrote:Finally, I got my first Brick of Carbonite!!!

Finally? But you just joined yesterday?

dessndave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dessndave

wow wootalizer didn't even notify me of this.
    I got mine about 8hrs ago I imagine it was.
    Would love a few more lol

Dave & Dessa

beast534

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beast534

After a few years, I finally picked up one of these. Makes any work day better. Thanks Woot!

doc362

quality posts: 4 Private Messages doc362

I'm guessing that it's it for this woot off?

I snagged a Battalion of Crepes, a sweet leatherman, and some rechargeable wii remote batteries this time around.

Thanks Colonel Crap!

ejohnson828

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejohnson828

I understand about the name being changed to something starting with B....O....C, but I'm referring to this post below where the person listed several different types of Crap that they got. Didn't know if this was an "official" thing or if they were just naming them differently themselves? Hence the curiosity about random vs. adventure vs Brick of Carbonite.
    Thanks!

wookielnx wrote:In for one Brick of Carbonite! Last one was 4/1/11. This is lucky 13 for me. Have hit 13 of them since 9/5/05 when I first purchase an item from woot. First crap was 11/20/08 and have had 9 Random Craps, 2 Brick of Carbonites, 1 Adventure Crap, and 1 Santa's Sack of Crap.

My best one was still my first one:
    http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?PostID=2765868&PageIndex=60&ReplyCount=3541#post2795372

Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets. Good luck to those of you who are still on the hunt.

appledude9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages appledude9

Got my 3rd in a row, and 8th overall. Here's hoping to number 9 in mid-July. Can't wait to see what this round brings!

tomonline976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomonline976

I still dont get why wootalyzer and wooters.us are able to get to the site and display what is up next while it takes 15 seconds for me to even see the main woot page with the new item. By the time I see the bag, its already 3/4 gone.

What the Force Woot?

Bring back the good old days when you had it all at once and didnt sell out in 20 seconds. It sold out in 60 and gave people on the east coast a chance to buy one.

gbcue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gbcue

After 3 years, I finally got a Bundles of Clones

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

I didn't get one this woot-off.

Fun Fact: I average 0.548 Bundles of Clones per month since I've been a woot member.

I guess this is my off month...

Edit: Shouldn't the woot filters change it to "Battalion of Clones"?

kenny3552

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenny3552

I know There have been 2500 already, however there is still a lot of wootoff left. We haven't had any Buckyballs, Dream Cheeky, Military DVD sets, glow in the dark vollyball sets, glow sticks, or even Santana caps.

They may surprise us

RNLori

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RNLori

No craps for me this time. I was only able to be at a computer for this one, and the sever mass failed for me. I will be checking to see all of your crappy arrivals. Congrats to all the people who are full of crap this month!

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
    billlehecka wrote:There currently isn't a Wooter to Blame for Sell Out Area yet, so I'm thinking, maybe, one more round after this?

Hmmmmmm.....you could be right about that. I think I may have misread the wootbot post.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

papapearce

quality posts: 3 Private Messages papapearce
    zackschumann wrote:Holy cats. I clicked the big button after confirming everything, server hung, went to main page saying "Sold Out". Got confirmation that I got it.

I feel, weird.

Pretty much my same experience this go around as well.

Also, for what it's worth, I'm getting married on June 1st and am hoping the Woot staff got the invitation in the mail because I haven't received an RSVP back yet. I have to turn the catering info in soon, so if you want food to eat and a cushioned seat to sit in ThunderThighs you'll need to mail back a response soon! Perhaps Colonel Crap wouldn't be opposed to shipping it with my Brick of Carbonite? Just a thought is all.

RNLori

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RNLori
    kbennis wrote:What do you mean "finally?" You joined yesterday and this is your first purchase...

Me thinks their are many folks setting up new accounts to get a second, third, or fourth from the same Woot Off. To those of you that left me crapless, I hate you.

There, I feel better

dsimmonsw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsimmonsw
    shelladair wrote:I *believe* (and this is pure speculation on my part) that the progress bar is for the Bag stock as a whole. Like, if they have 10,000 total and do four sales of 2,500 apiece, the first one will show 100% available, the second will start at 75% available, third will start at 50% available, and fourth will start at 25% available.

Interesting theory. I hadn't thought of that. If that is the case (and it does make good sense), then I guess I was right on time. Anyway, Yay!

ReginaFilangee

dwm1225 wrote:Wow... I've never wiped and flushed so fast! Can't believe I still got a Brick of Carbonite. Here's hoping for a pallet of new 50" LCDs.

You bothered to wipe and flush?

You DO realize that this is crap you're buying, don't you? I think it would have been apropos to forego the wiping and flushing just for this....

3eyore

quality posts: 7 Private Messages 3eyore
    kenny3552 wrote:I know There have been 2500 already, however there is still a lot of wootoff left. We haven't had any Buckyballs, Dream Cheeky, Military DVD sets, glow in the dark vollyball sets, glow sticks, or even Santana caps.

They may surprise us

The Buckyballs were on Sellout.Woot three days ago.

codex

quality posts: 9 Private Messages codex

Landed my sixth lifetime crap. I snagged one last woot-off, with the intention of donating it unopened to a silent auction this coming February. Unfortunately(?) my workplace mailroom decided I was at one of our other campuses, and delivered it there--where someone opened it and was thoroughly confused. I did eventually get it back, but at that point it was no good for the silent auction...so I'm glad to have a new one to put in.

Mind, if my package turns out to be like thirty cubic feet and a hundred-twenty pounds, all bets are off. The silent auction will just have to wait for the next crap.

My work here is done. Pedant-man, AWAAYYY!!!

chazde3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chazde3

The sad part is that if I had gotten a Bundles of Clones this woot off it would most likely arrive a day or two after my birthday. I was so hoping I would have a gift from woot this year :_(

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

For those of you who were asking about the ThatDailyDeal's backpack of random that was going out last woot off, mine actually just came in the mail today. Here are it's contents: Inflatable salad bar buffet, fire starters, tool band-it, 2 VHS tapes (vampires anonymous and the history of michigan vs ohio state), six snapcap soda savers, a bag capper, exercise band, folding pocket chair, 39x79 jumbo sleeping bag, peticure pet nail trimmer, smootheaway, ionic air purifier, and a big blue backpack.
    ($20)

tomonline976

Didnt hear about any followup on washing hands and wiping down the keyboard... EWWWWW

ReginaFilangee wrote:You bothered to wipe and flush?

You DO realize that this is crap you're buying, don't you? I think it would have been apropos to forego the wiping and flushing just for this....

friartek

quality posts: 15 Private Messages friartek

Got mine early this AM. I would guess there is one more today. Yesterday there were 3 BOCs each offering 2500 bags or 7500 for the day. So far today there have been 2 Bags of Crap each selling 2500. If the pattern holds from the last woot-off there should be another 2500 later today.

Now watch Woot! make a liar out of me. When I got my first 2, there were only 5000 bags per woot-off and then only one chance on the afternoon of the last day. Talk about error messages, system hangs, etc. At least there will be 12,500 wooters that won't being trying if they do have one more offering of BOC today for those of you who will still be trying. Good luck to all.

tolerance: a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions and practices that differ from one's own.
    BOC: 4 Including the very last Woot!-off B)C. One of the lucky few.

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
    mikebbass wrote:I really hope they offer up the lights. My pair died.

The blue & red pair or the yellow pair?

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
    May the Crap be ever in your favor.

theant

quality posts: 7 Private Messages theant
    friartek wrote:Got mine early this AM. I would guess there is one more today. Yesterday there were 3 BOCs each offering 2500 bags or 7500 for the day. So far today there have been 2 Bags of Crap each selling 2500. If the pattern holds from the last woot-off there should be another 2500 later today.

Now watch Woot! make a liar out of me. When I got my first 2, there were only 5000 bags per woot-off and then only one chance on the afternoon of the last day. Talk about error messages, system hangs, etc. At least there will be 12,500 wooters that won't being trying if they do have one more offering of BOC today for those of you who will still be trying. Good luck to all.

actually each segment of the Baggie's are five hundred each... a total of 5 segments so far this woot-off means a total of 2500 baggies... most folks say that will likely be all this time around, maybe one more set of 500 at most.

tomonline976

If you look at the heat map, NY and NJ are pretty dark. Not too many wooters wooting when they can't get in and buy things.

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
    jennyland wrote:The blue & red pair or the yellow pair?

Oh the yellow. I'm all about the classics.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
    = 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    8. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    9. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    10. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    11. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    12. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    13. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    15. Blackboard of Cleanliness 03/22/12
    16. Blackboard of Cleanliness 01/19/12
    17. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    18. Blackboard of Cleanliness 12/06/11
    19. Blackboard of Cleanliness 11/09/11
    20. Blackboard of Cleanliness 07/12/11
    21. Blackboard of Cleanliness 06/15/11
    22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
    shelladair wrote:I *believe* (and this is pure speculation on my part) that the progress bar is for the Bag stock as a whole. Like, if they have 10,000 total and do four sales of 2,500 apiece, the first one will show 100% available, the second will start at 75% available, third will start at 50% available, and fourth will start at 25% available.

Sounds like a reasonable idea, but I would think the bar would start at 100% the first offering (500 of 500 offered so far now available),
    then 50% (500 of 1000 offered so far now available),
    then 33% (500 of 1500 offered so far now available),
    then 25% (500 of 2000 offered so far now available),
    then 20% (500 of 2500 offered so far now available).

That would be consistent with the bar starting at 20% or so this last offering, and nobody seeing a full bar.

ReginaFilangee

timerider wrote:I've gotten precisely zero since 2006.

You've been a wooter since 2006, but only have ONE woot??? Seriously, that's all??? I know that Bundles of Clones have nothing to do with how "good" of a customer one is, but c'mon....you could at least buy something every now and then....

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra
    drgandalf wrote:Sounds like a reasonable idea, but I would think the bar would start at 100% the first offering (500 of 500 offered so far now available),
    then 50% (500 of 1000 offered so far now available),
    then 33% (500 of 1500 offered so far now available),
    then 25% (500 of 2000 offered so far now available),
    then 20% (500 of 2500 offered so far now available).

That would be consistent with the bar starting at 20% or so this last offering, and nobody seeing a full bar.

That actually makes so much sense now.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
    O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

ksmith8

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ksmith8
    ReginaFilangee wrote:You've been a wooter since 2006, but only have ONE woot??? Seriously, that's all??? I know that Bundles of Clones have nothing to do with how "good" of a customer one is, but c'mon....you could at least buy something every now and then....

Yes, join the wooters who woot.

If not for the faithful wooter, thine coveted Bundles of Clones shall not exist.

18 Monkeys, 8 Bandolier of Carrots
    32 Woot!, 21 Kids!, 15 Sellout!, 10 Shirt!, 6 Home!, 1 Wine!
    122 Total Woots!

keriabass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keriabass
    crickee wrote:---
    Perfect timing!

I am so glad everything made it all right and you LIKED IT!! It was fun!

friartek

quality posts: 15 Private Messages friartek
    jse1988 wrote:Thunderthighs mentioned that they are trying to get more, so i doubt this time.

Woot! lights.

I hope its true. I keep seeing pictures of them and always wanted a set for some unknown and useless reason. Something else I really don't need. What is it about Woot! that makes us all a little nuts?

tolerance: a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions and practices that differ from one's own.
    BOC: 4 Including the very last Woot!-off B)C. One of the lucky few.

keriabass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keriabass
    mikebbass wrote:To be fair It's crickee that was kind and generous with the initial offer this was just my way of saying thank you

you are sweet... I am glad you are my husband!!