WoadWarrior

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WoadWarrior
ahacksaw wrote:Me three. Thought it had gone through, but no. I'm especially annoyed because I'm broke and can't afford to buy anything other than a Bandolier of Carrots this Woot-Off.

I can relate to that. I just got laid off on Friday.

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

Jessica Sanchez lost?! Nooooooooo!

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

yelo65nova

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yelo65nova
orabbit2 wrote:Page is stuck on "Your order is processing. Should just be a bit now..." Does this mean I'm out of luck?

yes...such crap. One minute, a TV, next second, Bundles of Clones at 20% left.

yelo65nova

kenny3552

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenny3552

I had faith in you Colonel. I wasn't giving up after 2500. I'm in for 1

keviz2kul4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keviz2kul4u

After months of trying I finally got one!!!!! I havent slept for days and I get screwed everytime it comes up, today I got up for literally 2 minutes to pee when it appeared and it went off, and that has happened everytime I try! Today I am victorious!!

lumpthar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lumpthar
peachtek wrote:I got closer this time. Got as far as the screen to enter my CC code. And then... FAIL

That is one of the funniest epicfail/lolcats I've seen in a long time.

Thank you very much.

Streiff

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Streiff
postaltaco wrote:chrome worked for me ;)

Me too. I had been trying with both Chrome and IE and with Chrome I landed one earlier.

holygrailbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holygrailbob

Thank you Woot!

This new system for offering multiple smaller amounts of Bundles of Clones is amazing. That and the better servers makes for a happy wooter indeed!

http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://theculvers.us/images/wss-icon.png

lichme

quality posts: 2867 Private Messages lichme

You know what is better than scoring some Crappola? Scoring a Bundles of Clones while being brave enough to do this:

on 5/23/2012, you successfully wooted.
order 38xxxxxx
You want 1

Brick of Carbonite
You ordered 3 Random Crap.
which each cost $3.00
for a subtotal of $3.00
plus shipping + $5.00
minus discount - $5.00
for a total of $3.00

and you used this coupon code:
DWAPR12

bratib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bratib
gandara wrote:? Since it's been awhile, was this for one box of crocodiles or 3 box of crocodiles?

-------

You want 1
Brick of Carbonite

-------
I get 3 right?

Mine said that too, but it also stated you could only get one.

winegeek

quality posts: 2 Private Messages winegeek

Yay for wootalyzer giving me a heads up, even though I turned off my speakers to play words with friends in facebook.

Whew, what a rush! My second Bundles of Clones have missed out on many since I scored the first one.

Thank you, woot, you like me, you really like me!

woot to your mother!

swaan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages swaan

Dagnabbit! Third try, third fail. I should probably just resign myself to never getting a Bundles of Clones

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000
fldeals wrote:This is what I see now:

Brick of Carbonite
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: bill0405
Speed to first woot: 0m 5.587s
Last wooter to woot: Kingu
Last purchase time: 9:01:52 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 52.292s
Woot wage: $206.60
Woots sold: 2999

Hmmm, me too. Maybe there is one more... Maybe they are saving one for someone special...

GuardianBob

quality posts: 11 Private Messages GuardianBob
BigRedDogATL wrote:Colonel Crap:

I want you to know that Woot has just brought some much needed happiness into my life today.

The day started out very bad, with the water pipe between the water meter and my house busting and springing a 250 gallon/hr leak. The plumbers are half way through replacing the line, to the tune of $3,500., not to mention what the water bill is going to be this month.

So snagging a Bag of Carp this late in the night is the miracle I needed. I know it is asking too much to get some crap that I can resell on Craigslist, to help pay the plumber bill, but if you can see your way to help, I really would appreciate it.

Talk to your water provider, that kind of thing happens a lot and they have plans to help you fix it.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
awnree1 wrote:Anyone ever scored one on a mobile? That's the only access I have, is a Bundles of Clones a pipe dream for me?

Someone earlier today reported getting one on a 4G iPhone (I think) connection while overseas (I think.)

May the Crap be with you all!!!

Kingu

quality posts: 42 Private Messages Kingu
miskreeta wrote:Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: bill0405
Speed to first woot: 0m 5.587s
Last wooter to woot: Kingu
Last purchase time: 9:01:52 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 52.292s
Woot wage: $206.60
Woots sold: 2999

Is there still gonna be one final bag?

It might be that way... It doesn't say I'm the reason for the sellout... (Man, that was close...)

phopho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phopho

Got all the way through and Woot couldn't verify my card. , I forgot to update my card. It expired this month! Maybe the number 3000 is reserved for me? wahhhhhh I'm so dumb!!!

elliojsph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elliojsph

I just had this feeling a bag was about to come up. clicked on woot and the back was down do its last 6th of bar... somehow i got in! Woot!

3211thomasra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 3211thomasra
gandara wrote:? Since it's been awhile, was this for one box of crocodiles or 3 box of crocodiles?

-------

You want 1
Brick of Carbonite

-------
I get 3 right?

ya its says one but u buy 3

thomas ra

mylilchatterbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mylilchatterbox

<3 got a barrel of crops in april... brick of carbonite in may?! oh woot!!! you have turned a very frustrating day around! you always know how to cheer a girl up <3 <3 <3

p.s.- my daughter loved the moocho amor cow, and 3x nightgown(blank tee) you sent, and my brother loved his early father's day kindle cover from the barrel of crops... but i'd be ever so grateful this time around if you sent me something super nice just for me <3

woot woot!!!

<3chrissy

winegeek

quality posts: 2 Private Messages winegeek
lichme wrote:You know what is better than scoring some Crappola? Scoring a Bundles of Clones while being brave enough to do this:

on 5/23/2012, you successfully wooted.
order 38xxxxxx
You want 1

Brick of Carbonite
which each cost $3.00
for a subtotal of $3.00
plus shipping + $5.00
minus discount - $5.00
for a total of $3.00

and you used this coupon code:
DWAPR12

Wow, nicely played, that took some cajones!

woot to your mother!

figio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages figio

2nd Bundles of Clones ! First was the Christmas 2011 Crap and now this! Thank you ColonelCrap and Woot Gods for giving us one more chance this Wootoff!

awnree1

quality posts: 9 Private Messages awnree1
carriegirl79 wrote:Managed to score one with my iPhone at 3:30 this morning.

Awesome, thank you. And, congratulations!

twitter is the dumbest F%#$ing thing that ever happened to the internet.

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
winegeek wrote:Wow, nicely played, that took some cajones!

You mean COJONES. Cajones are actually big boxes or crates.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

amikins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amikins
bfg9000 wrote:Hmmm, me too. Maybe there is one more... Maybe they are saving one for someone special...

based on when the others have been i am guessing around 3pm tomorrow afternoon. But I am working 9am -9:30pm tomorrow so the likelyhood of me catching any Bundles of Clones is on the astonishingly low side.

keviz2kul4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keviz2kul4u
Streiff wrote:Me too. I had been trying with both Chrome and IE and with Chrome I landed one earlier.

same here, chrome and IE were both attempted and chrome was much faster and where it ultimately worked

matkapnyc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages matkapnyc

ARRRRRGGGH!!!! I got through the whole process smoothly and was going to sail into snagging the bag when I got hit with a wrong security code - the wife had lost her card so I recently switched to another one to make a purchase but I put in the old code....

Congrats to all who got!

holygrailbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holygrailbob
swaan wrote:Dagnabbit! Third try, third fail. I should probably just resign myself to never getting a Bundles of Clones

Don't give up, I just got my first one this year... Been on a roll since though.

http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://theculvers.us/images/wss-icon.png

Un0fficial

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Un0fficial

-------

You want 1
Brick of Carbonite

-------
I get 3 right?

You get 1 box, with at least 1 bag, and 3 craps.

Intrepid Wooter
58 total woots including (Not all listed)
12/1/2010, 4/1/2011, 7/12/2011, 9/14/2011, 12/6/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/2012, 4/24/2012, 5/22/2012, 6/26/2012, 7/12/2012(5x), 8/21/2013, 12/3/2013, 1/15/2014, 4/22/2014, 6/2/2014 Bags of Crap

wvtechguru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wvtechguru

I have been hunting crap for hours only to miss my shot every time it showed its face.

Whats that I hear... An email alert from my phone???

Woot! sent me a confirmation email on my bag and to confirm it is my account!

I better go play the lottery.

jse1988

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jse1988

I'm worried that the more craps will mean less quality crap

kuteklutz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kuteklutz

Third time's a charm on this Woot Off. I finally snagged a Brick of Carbonite!

Brick of Carbonite - 5/23/12, Brick of Carbonite - 3/22/12, Brick of Carbonite - 11/9/11, Brick of Carbonite - 5/11/11, Brick of Carbonite - 3/9/11, Random Crap - 8/20/10, Random Crap - 5/26/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10 Santa’s Sack O’ Crap -12/25/09

BigRedDogATL

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BigRedDogATL
GuardianBob wrote:Talk to your water provider, that kind of thing happens a lot and they have plans to help you fix it.

I plan on calling the county water department once the plumbers get the new water line installed. I will probably have to fax them copies of the paperwork from the plumbers as proof. Hopefully they will do something on the water bill.

Unfortunately the homeowners insurance doesn't cover the replacement of the water pipe, only things that the water leak destroyed. So I get to pay the full $3,500 bill.

munkycrazy

quality posts: 8 Private Messages munkycrazy

Mine is still stuck on the order processing page but I got the confirmation emails from Woot and Paypal and it's showing up in my account. So I think I'm good! Super timing, I seriously need some crappy cheer.

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000

-------

You want 1
Brick of Carbonite

-------
I get 3 right?

3 craps and and a bag at a minimum. Sometimes more.

Lindz408

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lindz408

I may have sprained my ankle jumping up to get to the computer, but I managed to grab one!

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee

Am I weird for feeling all warm and fuzzy seeing people who missed crap earlier in this wootoff getting it now? LOL

Congrats to all who did!!!

If you're still "stuck" on the processing page, click on the "my account" link underneath your username at the top of this page. You just might have a surprise waiting there for you!

On an unrelated note....I'm still all revved up from watching Aerosmith perform live tonight on the Idol finale, but I need to wind down and get in the bed already, LOL.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
yelo65nova wrote:yes...such crap. One minute, a TV, next second, Bundles of Clones at 20% left.

It did go through! Then I went in to do a little Bent On Chaos dance for my wife, and woke up the baby. Oops!

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
bratib wrote:Mine said that too, but it also stated you could only get one.

The One Brick contains the Three Craps. That sounds like a mystical epiphany, doesn't it? I'm all aflutter, b/c I finally got my first one since the new system was put in place. Actually it's the first one I've won since last April. Happy am I...

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 37 Private Messages sellbuyer92

I'm guessing since last time the best Bundles of Clones was the first one, this time, the best Bundle of clippers will be the last one...Just a guess...

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot