ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
wyk3d wrote:they upped the amount to 3k this time around. Isn't it normally 2500?

It varies.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

kmeltzer

quality posts: 32 Private Messages kmeltzer

Got one. Hoping for some non-broken stuff this time!

jthebird1977

quality posts: 27 Private Messages jthebird1977
awnree1 wrote:Anyone ever scored one on a mobile? That's the only access I have, is a Bundles of Clones a pipe dream for me?

twice last year

once on original motorola droid...very lucky because as soon as i clicked the button a friend called and kicked me offline.

second i was on the road and got one with my touchpad using my wife's thunderbolt 4g hotspot. (i almost wrecked in my excitement trying to tell her what to do to buy it) great fun

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009

I'm not hanging out for the last bag. I'm tired and frustrated. Used my best machine I7 920, Asus p6t deluxe v2, 6Gb ram and gigabit LAN. Not even broadband cable internet, and cat-like moves were enough.

I bow out and leave the rest of you fight it out for bag# 3000

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

norley6574

quality posts: 0 Private Messages norley6574

Now is there a difference between the carbanite and the barel or is it all the same?

dabills22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dabills22

Got mine WAYY early this morning. I love reading all of comments as people attempt to get theirs.

Congrats to everyone who got one as well!

And to those who failed; try, try, and try again! I can promise you, it is worth the stress and misery of error screens!

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
ReginaFilangee wrote:Am I weird ...
Congrats to all who did!!!

If you're still "stuck" on the processing page, click on the "my account" link underneath your username at the top of this page. You just might have a surprise waiting there for you!

On an unrelated note....I'm still all revved up from watching Aerosmith perform live tonight on the Idol finale, but I need to wind down and get in the bed already, LOL.

Thanks, Regina, that was what happened to me. How did I miss Aerosmith? You ought to be flying! I can watch it online, I guess.

peachtek

quality posts: 5 Private Messages peachtek
lumpthar wrote:That is one of the funniest epicfail/lolcats I've seen in a long time.

Thank you very much.

You're welcome. I live to entertain. :D

Here... have another. On the house.

~~We can't all be princesses. Someone has to wave as I walk by.~~

norley6574

jthebird1977 wrote:twice last year

once on original motorola droid...very lucky because as soon as i clicked the button a friend called and kicked me offline.

second i was on the road and got one with my touchpad using my wife's thunderbolt 4g hotspot. (i almost wrecked in my excitement trying to tell her what to do to buy it) great fun

I got one today using my iPhone and I usually use my computer so for now on I'm only wooting on my iPhone

stars200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stars200

Now that was sneeky. As they were announcing the winners of American Idol. Glad I was rewarded by with a Bucket of Crawdads while the rest of the family had their eyes on the TV.

Thank you Woot!!! This will be an interesting and entertaining few days until they show up. My 8year daughter of course wants toys but daddy is hoping(or hopping) for TV for the bedroom. Hint, Hint. Are you listening Col. Crap???

dabills22

norley6574 wrote:Now is there a difference between the carbanite and the barel or is it all the same?

People use many different "phrases" using the initials Bundles of Clones (Bandolier of Carrots, Big Oven-roasted Critter, etc...)

They all mean the same thing. B a g o f C r a p!!!

RedDawg

quality posts: 3 Private Messages RedDawg
3eyore wrote:OK, now notice that the Bundles of Clones total is up to 2999 (not 3000). Hmmmmm...

That last one (#3000) is apparently the one Woot refuses to sell me. Hit "Buy" at the first F5 that it appeared after the previous item was sold out. Entered the P/w and hit "All this info is correct" within 4 sec. "Sale Sold Out" So, that makes 0 for 6 this W/O, 5 entered exactly as above. Anybody got some Jeeze for this whine?

machetemike

quality posts: 0 Private Messages machetemike

been watching woot for about 5 years, been trying at the brick of carbonite for about 4... at last my life is complete!

michelle1106

quality posts: 1 Private Messages michelle1106

Soooo close to the bag I could smell it but once again foiled....will I ever get my first Brick of Carboniteola.

coffeenogrumpy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coffeenogrumpy

you hate me don't you??
i went to mow the lawn.. yes at 7 p.m.

norley6574

dabills22 wrote:People use many different "phrases" using the initials Bundles of Clones (Bandolier of Carrots, Big Oven-roasted Critter, etc...)

They all mean the same thing. Brick of Carbonite!!!

Thanks for clearing that up for me

awnree1

quality posts: 9 Private Messages awnree1
jthebird1977 wrote:twice last year

Thank you. I have a thunderbolt, but not 4G, it hardly work here. I will leopard hoping!

twitter is the dumbest F%#$ing thing that ever happened to the internet.

dabills22

Maybe a reason for me being so lucky is that I bought the laptop used to purchase the Crap from Woot!?

KidKobun

quality posts: 6 Private Messages KidKobun
earlyre wrote:WOOHOO!! after 6.5 yrs! finally got a batch of clones! even got the email, and it shows in my order history!!!

Congrats, buddy. It took me friggin' forever to get my first Brick of Carbonite too.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

coffeenogrumpy wrote:you hate me don't you??
i went to mow the lawn.. yes at 7 p.m.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
omh1009 wrote:I'm not hanging out for the last bag. I'm tired and frustrated. Used my best machine I7 920, Asus p6t deluxe v2, 6Gb ram and gigabit LAN. Not even broadband cable internet, and cat-like moves were enough.

I bow out and leave the rest of you fight it out for bag# 3000

Check you PMs.

paigeorose92

quality posts: 14 Private Messages paigeorose92
kofeebean wrote:Was the coupon for $5.00 off sent to everyone? Can anyone use it?
DWAPR12

Only the person that received the email about the coupon can use it. If a person tries to use the coupon that didn't get an email it will say something along the lines of "this coupon is invalid".

Big Orphaned Cetacea 6.15.11
Bundle of Carrots 11.9.11
Brick of Carbonite 5.23.12

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sellbuyer92

I'm going to not complain, won't do me any good, let this be a lesson. You can't:

• beg for one
  • Buy one when it's not for sale
  • ask for someone else's

Point is I think complaining isn't worth the time, basically, you can't earn a crap after you fail to get a crap. And whining isn't going to do any good for anyone. Now was this post necessary then, absolutely not.

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

KidKobun

quality posts: 6 Private Messages KidKobun

Just when I thought I was doomed, and stuck on the order processing page...I thought I would just refresh it for the hell of it, and what do you know, my order went through! Woot!
Got my email confirmation and everything!
Here's to my second Brick of Carbonite within the last five years!

ReginaFilangee

bratib wrote:Mine said that too, but it also stated you could only get one.

One is three. 3 is 1. You get one bag with 3 craps. They pre-set the qty to "3" for everyone, and that counts as one purchase....same as any other woot. You're only allowed one purchase per woot per account.

Clear as mud? LOL

allenmn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages allenmn

Stumbled for my 3 digits on the back of my card, but still got one this last round! Woohoo! I'm hoping for a sleeping bag...seen a lot of these the last 2 woot-offs.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

I'm curious about bag #3000. My guess is that they will have one more offering, at 11:59:50 pm central, where the one bag is sold, and just like ssiemonsma got a special bag last time, that person will get something nice this time.

My guess. Which has no real predictive value.

reinmasamuri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reinmasamuri
jse1988 wrote:I'm worried that the more craps will mean less quality crap

Someone mentioned that they seem to be pushing the Rokus as much as they tried to push the Rio MP3 players. Hopefully that means I'll get a pallet of them :D

sellbuyer92

drgandalf wrote:I'm curious about bag #3000. My guess is that they will have one more offering, at 11:59:50 pm central, where the one bag is sold, and just like ssiemonsma got a special bag last time, that person will get something nice this time.

My guess. Which has no real predictive value.

that's what I thought...

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

You sneaky Sally! I was certain that the crap was done after 2500. I should know better than to assume. Missed another one haha

mmkjc23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmkjc23

It's like our elections now - rigged. If they don't want you to have one, you will not ever ever get one. It's that simple.

For this last backstabbing orifice of clownguts I got to the order processing page - yes, THE PAGE with the imbecilic exclamation point acting like a clock - and after it went around and around and around many times it finally told me that my order did NOT go through and that there was something wrong with my PayPal account. Well I've bought 3 (THREE) (III) other woots in this woot-off with the EXACT SAME SETTINGS and those went through just fine, of course. There is nothing wrong with my PP account at all. But if I really get this close to a Bundles of Clones??? No friggin way am I allowed to have THAT. So let's give him some kind of bull story about his PayPal account. Yeah, that'll teach him!

poostorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poostorm

Scored a crap this time! Liking the new setup, makes it more interesting.

The anticipation has already begun!!

pureval

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pureval

Last Woot Off my order for a Bundles of Clones went through pretty easily. This time I keep getting errors like before. I wonder if more people are fighting for them now. Oh well, I am happy with the one I did get.

It puts the crap inside the bag or it gets the hose again.

ReginaFilangee

Lindz408 wrote:I may have sprained my ankle jumping up to get to the computer, but I managed to grab one!

Maybe you'll get an ace bandage as one of your craps.
(J/K---hope your ankle's ok.)

gigajacky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gigajacky
dabills22 wrote:Maybe a reason for me being so lucky is that I bought the laptop used to purchase the Crap from Woot!?

hi what is the code for showing how many bags did you get and how many time did you woot before?

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
sellbuyer92 wrote:that's what I thought...

Unfortunately, I have surgery in the morning, so no way I can stay up. Besides, I already got mine, so I couldn't get another anyway. I'd have to watch my wife try.

dabills22

gigajacky wrote:hi what is the code for showing how many bags did you get and how many time did you woot before?

I created the signature myself using PhotoShop. I got the information from My Account.

michelle1106

quality posts: 1 Private Messages michelle1106

Hey I bought a laptop yesterday....maybe I could get a Brick of Carbonite if I used my new laptop too! lol

hunter7411

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hunter7411

All I got was

"There was an error placing your order. Please verify that all the fields below are correct and try again."

errors even though everything was correct. GRRRRRRRRRRR

sellbuyer92

drgandalf wrote:Unfortunately, I have surgery in the morning, so no way I can stay up. Besides, I already got mine, so I couldn't get another anyway. I'd have to watch my wife try.

Good luck on your surgery...I will stay up probably for the closing ceremony...