ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
Jessara wrote:Thanks, Regina, that was what happened to me. How did I miss Aerosmith? You ought to be flying! I can watch it online, I guess.

You should----they were AS AWESOME AS THEY EVER WERE!!! (Am I showing my age too much? LOL)
They performed right before the duet with Jessica and Phillip, followed immediately by announcing the winner. I was more excited by Steven Tyler than Phillip Phillips, LOL. (Still think Jessica or JOSHUA should've won, though.)

May the Crap be with you all!!!

savyn1111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages savyn1111
mmkjc23 wrote:It's like our elections now - rigged. If they don't want you to have one, you will not ever ever get one. It's that simple.

For this last backstabbing orifice of clownguts I got to the order processing page - yes, THE PAGE with the imbecilic exclamation point acting like a clock - and after it went around and around and around many times it finally told me that my order did NOT go through and that there was something wrong with my PayPal account. Well I've bought 3 (THREE) (III) other woots in this woot-off with the EXACT SAME SETTINGS and those went through just fine, of course. There is nothing wrong with my PP account at all. But if I really get this close to a Bundles of Clones??? No friggin way am I allowed to have THAT. So let's give him some kind of bull story about his PayPal account. Yeah, that'll teach him!

I doubt it's some crazy conspiracy... I got one, and it was my first woot ever.

There was a server error at the end after I clicked the button on the second page, and I figured it didn't go through. I never saw this clock you speak of going round and round. Lo and behold there was an e-mail confirmation sent.

Sucks that happened to you, but it's probably more fool-proof to just put a CC number in instead. I've had Paypal give me random errors over the years when attempting to buy things through various sites.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
sellbuyer92 wrote:Good luck on your surgery...I will stay up probably for the closing ceremony...

Thanks, but I'm the surgeon, not the patient. Good luck is nice anyway!

Jauntee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jauntee
ReginaFilangee wrote:Am I weird for feeling all warm and fuzzy seeing people who missed crap earlier in this wootoff getting it now? LOL

I'm in that boat. I posted yesterday that I'd just missed mine. Then I get one tonight!

Oh COLONel Crap, Thanks for the BeeOhCee!

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92
drgandalf wrote:Thanks, but I'm the surgeon, not the patient. Good luck is nice anyway!

I knew that Really I did. but still, you are the one who needs the luck right? ;)

Nemesis: Stryper2000| What's in Manhands' hands?

RynoRama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RynoRama

6 times I've had the order for a Beef On Cheddar. THIS was the first time I actually got one. Now so long as this Bundles of Clones isn't filled with dog doo I should be golden. Think I'll go listen to some Blue Oyster Cult

koan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koan
sellbuyer92 wrote:I'm going to not complain, won't do me any good, let this be a lesson. You can't:

• beg for one
  • Buy one when it's not for sale
  • ask for someone else's

Point is I think complaining isn't worth the time, basically, you can't earn a crap after you fail to get a crap. And whining isn't going to do any good for anyone. Now was this post necessary then, absolutely not.

But its the thrill of the hunt, the energy rush and then elation or frustration. If you score, you get two weeks of anticipation waiting for smart post. No matter if your bag is good or lives up to its name, where else can you have this type of "shopping experience" for the low, low price of $8.00

imawlkr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imawlkr

So excited!!! My first bag of carrots after 4 years of trying.

dabills22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dabills22

Remember to log your crap Here!

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
sellbuyer92 wrote:I knew that Really I did. but still, you are the one who needs the luck right? ;)

Indeed so! Things will be looking up! Aye eye, as we say in the cataract surgery biz!

And with that, I'm off to bed.

michelle1106

quality posts: 1 Private Messages michelle1106
michelle1106 wrote:Hey I bought a laptop yesterday....maybe I could get a Brick of Carbonite if I used my new laptop too! lol

I forgot to add I bought my laptop from Woot Maybe there is another Bundles of Clones tonight and they will through in the Vizio TV...Wink wink.

ReginaFilangee

drgandalf wrote:I'm curious about bag #3000. My guess is that they will have one more offering, at 11:59:50 pm central, ....

That's what I think, too....but *yawn* cannot wait up to see for myself. It's already past my bedtime. Lemme know what happens, k?

mlsapack

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mlsapack

What an awesome Wootoff this has been! And who knew that Roku has so many different models of players?

I can't wait for the deployments to commence! Must....resist....temptation.....to.....start......checking......Track......by......Reference..

btmeyers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btmeyers
mmkjc23 wrote:It's like our elections now - rigged. If they don't want you to have one, you will not ever ever get one. It's that simple.

For this last backstabbing orifice of clownguts I got to the order processing page - yes, THE PAGE with the imbecilic exclamation point acting like a clock - and after it went around and around and around many times it finally told me that my order did NOT go through and that there was something wrong with my PayPal account. Well I've bought 3 (THREE) (III) other woots in this woot-off with the EXACT SAME SETTINGS and those went through just fine, of course. There is nothing wrong with my PP account at all. But if I really get this close to a Bundles of Clones??? No friggin way am I allowed to have THAT. So let's give him some kind of bull story about his PayPal account. Yeah, that'll teach him!

When I got the you didn't get one page, it had that same message about paypal even though I don't use it. I could be wrong (my wife isn't here right now, so the chances of that aren't as high), but I remember there were 2 bullet points on the page; the first being sold out, and the second one about paypal being short or something.

stephenjacobhall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephenjacobhall

I will get the 3000th one. I will.

kenny3552

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenny3552

Hey Colonel its me again

You really took care of me last month with my projector which is pretty damn cool. I have three requests for this time around. They are:

1. One of the many tablets you guys have been selling
2. One of those adult big wheels you guys have on moofi because really who hasn't said "I wish they had big wheels for adults"
3. Something really awesome for MikeBass because lets face it this guy is woot.

If these are not possible, i could always use another Gwens nest shopping bag.

I'm just excited you had the crap surplus this time around. Thanks again

Jessara

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Jessara
ReginaFilangee wrote:You should----they were AS AWESOME AS THEY EVER WERE!!! (Am I showing my age too much? LOL)
They performed right before the duet with Jessica and Phillip, followed immediately by announcing the winner. I was more excited by Steven Tyler than Phillip Phillips, LOL. (Still think Jessica or JOSHUA should've won, though.)

Tyler has been selling burgers on TV;he is fun. I can't call anyone old: The Beach Boys justdid a concert here and I missed it.h

ReginaFilangee

sellbuyer92 wrote:I knew that Really I did. but still, you are the one who needs the luck right? ;)

You can throw some of that luck my way, too....I've got several surgeries scheduled for tomorrow, in addition to follow-ups from yesterday's gastrotomy, 2 enterotomies, and a handful of more minor procedures .....

ReginaFilangee

stephenjacobhall wrote:I will get the 3000th one. I will.

Use the Force, young Luke...

ReginaFilangee

kenny3552 wrote:I have three requests for this time around. They are:

1. One of the many tablets you guys have been selling

The 32gb 10.1" Xoom just came up again---at the same price we all got them for on Sunday.

kenny3552 wrote:
3. Something really awesome for MikeBass because lets face it this guy is woot.

I second that!

azurith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azurith

Woot first time getting a brick :D

phonepole

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phonepole

I got a Brick of Carbonite during the first nights 2:30AM crap off....tried to get another one on my second account but it didn't go through because the same credit card was used in this woot off.

Lesson - you can't use the same credit card to buy two bags of crap during the same woot off.

Moral - if you have more than one account, make sure each account has a different credit card associated with it!

phonepole

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phonepole

Lesson - Brick of Carbonite gets changed by woot's filter, bags of crap doesn't.

Moral - Bags of crap bags of crap bags of crap bags of crap bags of crap bags of crap bags of crap!!

todzia16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages todzia16

Thanks Woot! for cheering up my gf with a barrel of crops after a rough couple of days.

mmkjc23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmkjc23

My 4th woot this woot-off using my PayPal account - 3 monkeys and it worked just fine. Of course.

kundogg26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kundogg26

What an AMAZING week. Found out my wife is pregnant with our second child, she also got a job offer for more money, and now I got the ultimate woot-off prize not to mention the upcoming four day weekend. Thanks Woot for helping make my week!

Not all Martyrs see Divinity

klh2208

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klh2208

congrats on the new little one!

eepeep

quality posts: 5 Private Messages eepeep
eepeep wrote:Today is my birthday.

Today, I also hit 100 Woots and finally got my black square!!

I'm hoping I can top it all off by getting a Brick of Carbonite!

I failed my mission, and did not score a Brick of Carbonite over the last two days despite being able to press the "I want one" button, and the "Buy It" button. A couple of times I got to the "your order is processing" page, only to be denied and have the page crash to a white screen, or return with an error message that there was something wrong with my information or that it was sold out.

Ah well. Congratulations to those that were able to score a Brick of Carbonite. I will be reading the forums to see what spoils were sent by the Colonel.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and binds the universe together.

sccrkeepr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sccrkeepr

A few months ago i got a TRON mouse in my Bundles of Clones and someone said they wanted it, but never got back to me. I still have it, it's still boxed and i would love to send it to someone. Any takers???

nickcottrill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickcottrill

Well, looks like i may have missed this one. As timing today didn't work in my favor, i still had a good birthday, not a wooterific b-day. I do send thanks to the Colonel and his troops for the opportunity to attain a Birthday Of Crap present anyways!

WoOT!

Caffeineismydrug

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Caffeineismydrug

Someone should start a monkey exchange/trafficking web site. I haven't 'tried' all of the available monkeys, still have some virgin twin/triplet monkeys, and would like to sample some other varieties.

I wonder how many Monkeys there have been...

If anyone with a large monkey collection wants to swap some, send me a PM.
Edit: Wrong thread...

<BOYCOTT>Currently on Woot Boycott until Deal-A-Day site is restored to sanity</BOYCOTT>

peaceetc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages peaceetc

For goodness sake, the bags are not rigged. I'm guessing their servers were having issues or something, but it's nothing against YOU. Why on earth would they pick on you out of all the other Wooters? It does not compute.

I understand you're frustrated, but please try to keep things in perspective.

(x18)

dmmdmustang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmmdmustang

If at all possible a camera and guitar along with a pallet of wax would be great! lol

peaceetc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages peaceetc

Dear Woot,

I just want to point out you will see two bags of crap coming to my address from two separate accounts. The other bag is for my mom (account 'celinec'), honestly and truly. She deserves it, as she's had a really, really sucky year, including radiation treatments for cancer.

I'm not trying to scam the system, I swear. I'm just trying to bring some happy to my mom. She deserves it.

I'm sure she'll be good with whatever you send, but if you wouldn't mind throwing in someone nice... I don't know what, really. Just something to make her smile.

(x18)

grimskull89

quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89

Your theory doesn't hold much weight... I have only 10 purchases (most of these within the last 2 months even), and an account much younger than yours... why would they even consider favoring me over you? I have just barely become active in this community and already 2 for 2 for the Bundles of Clones

j0hnathank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages j0hnathank

We all know that half the people that get the Bundles of Clones will be sad when they open it and realize they got crap and not a LED TV and complain that they got screwed. Maybe if the left overs from this offering are included it will go over better for everyone. http://home.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=5015627

winelocked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winelocked

I am happy to say that after four years of trying I finally managed to secure the elusive Bandolier of Carrots. My three days off were not wasted in vain!

timg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages timg

I'm not sure which god I pissed off, but I must have pissed off at least one.

4 bags of crap, 3 showed up when I was unavoidably away from the computer, and the other one got nothing but server errors.

the only crap i've managed to get was one of the ones that required solving some puzzle before you could buy one. if it's just a "fastest click", then the server gods frown on me.

dabills22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dabills22

So.. where is the infamous Crap number 3,000?!

gaddorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gaddorm
j0hnathank wrote:We all know that half the people that get the Bundles of Clones will be sad when they open it and realize they got crap and not a LED TV and complain that they got screwed. Maybe if the left overs from this offering are included it will go over better for everyone. http://home.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=5015627

Meh... To be honest the anticipation is worth far more to me than the goods. I've managed to snag three Bundles of Clones#39;s so far and ended up giving away everything in them.

For $8, it's totally worth it. I'm not expecting an HDTV.