anibunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anibunny

I really want a bundle of carrots. Carrots are amazing!

Of course, they are also perishable.

So, how about a drawing of some carrots with all the other crap in a bag?

Bunnies Ogling Carrots: 1

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
anibunny wrote:I really want a bundle of carrots. Carrots are amazing!

Of course, they are also perishable.

So, how about a drawing of some carrots with all the other crap in a bag?

How about a bandoleer of carrots?

cntheilacker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cntheilacker

Baaag of Craaap.

*EDIT* There was really no point to this post, other than to verify that I could refer to the item in question as a "baaag of craaap" in the Woot! forums, since that's what it sounds like in my head everytime I have thoughts of this product. In my mind, it has a sort of Jack Nicholson sound to it. In reality, if others could hear it, it would probably sound like a stoned Jim Breuer doing a bad impersonation of Jack Nicholson.

bdh008

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bdh008

Ooh. Are we writing letters to Woot! now?

Dear Colonel Carp,

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! I promise I'll be careful with it!

ejohnson828

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejohnson828
bdh008 wrote:Ooh. Are we writing letters to Woot! now?

Dear Colonel Carp,

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! I promise I'll be careful with it!

You'll shoot your eye out kid.

dachshund51288

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dachshund51288
bdh008 wrote:Ooh. Are we writing letters to Woot! now?

Dear Colonel Carp,

hahaha, nice. What about a football?

"With unconscious will my voice squeaked out 'football'.

A football? Oh no, what was I doing? Wake up, Stupid! Wake up!

No! No! I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! "

anibunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anibunny
drgandalf wrote:How about a bandoleer of carrots?

Even better!

Bunnies Ogling Carrots: 1

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack

What an exciting few days - never knowing when another 'buy' opportunity would pop up - it certainly kept our household on their toes! The wife (Figio) and I both got one during this Wootoff, and to top it off, Monday was my Birthday so this is a Birthday Bundles of Clones ! Thank you ColonelCrap!

If only our doggy (who we lost to cancer in February) was still around to enjoy it.

mthomtech

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mthomtech

While I don't want to request anything for my Brick of Carbonite, because I do love surprises! , I enjoy thinking about what types of things could come my way. I've come up with a few rules / categories that I hope my crap falls into.

1) gadgets / cool stuff that my wife would never let me get. And "let" is the right word here. I'm sure most of us wooters agree that we already walk a fine line with our significant others pushing the limits of crap we buy from our dear friends at woot! This category is quite broad for me, as I seem to find at least 3-4 per week on woot that I really want. I've been waiting for that refurbef AppleTV since I missed it early on in my woot career.

2) things my 21 month old son would enjoy. This could also be many things. Just not the Air Swimmer we bought him last week. He's terrified of fish now!!! It's worth a google/you tube search.

3) anything that my wife would enjoy so much that it buys me more flexibility on woot! purchases until the next Bundles of Clones Her latest purchase from woot! was the Dyson ball upright vacuum, but now she thinks the cannister one would be better ... OK she's got a museum of vacs and never found the perfect one. I'm thinking an actual museum is looking like a good idea. Maybe it's my punishment for not putting in a central vac system when we built our house like she wanted . She hasn't always been thrilled about my woot! purchases for her. The lock and locks (while great) weren't the nesting ones (and I thought a box was a box!). I'm thinking the Colonel will know best here!

4) something completely out of the range of my expectations. This is my favorite part of the crap, getting something you'd never ever ever expect. And then getting dozens of them!!! A tour of woot! with my son would be cool (crap, I just thought of it, so it no longer fits in this category)

But in the end, Colonel Crap will dispense the rations as he sees fit, which really is the fun part of this whole game!!!

3 x

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
mlsapack wrote:What an exciting few days - never knowing when another 'buy' opportunity would pop up - it certainly kept our household on their toes! The wife (Figio) and I both got one during this Wootoff, and to top it off, Monday was my Birthday so this is a Birthday Bundles of Clones Thank you ColonelCrap!

If only our doggy (who we lost to cancer in February) was still around to enjoy it.

Awww, that's making the cone of shame look good.

I'm just hanging out, really.

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
drgandalf wrote:How about a bandoleer of carrots?

I LOVE my bandolier of carrots t-shirt! It never fails to get me complements, remarks, and numerous expressions of envy. Still no women throwing their underwear at me yet, at least not over the shirt, or without yelling "you pervert!" but the shirt is young. There will be many opportunities in the future.

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

Colonel Crap Sir,

I've never requested anything before, however if a Mr. Beer kit is included with my rations there's no doubt it would be good for troop morale (not that it's ever really too low in my foxhole).

Thank you leading the winningest damn woot army in history.

Appreciatively,
PFC DaveInSoCal

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
kreegah wrote:I LOVE my bandolier of carrots t-shirt!

Me too. I find that people enjoy it even if they don't know the Woot! reference.

scorpshockey

quality posts: 7 Private Messages scorpshockey
bdecker202 wrote:WootSack tracker is up!

Added. Thanks for the cool way to track.

ktontillo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ktontillo

My fiance always gets so excited about them when he orders one. I am excited to open my first one!

flamesedge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flamesedge

Whelp, sense we see to be groveling for items, might I request one of those sets of silverware that have been popping up in blind operating cranberries as of late? I will be going off to college in the near future and one of the items I have yet to acquire is any eating implement. Though I wouldn't mind some cookware as well. A broke college kid has got to eat, right?

MWPollard

quality posts: 15 Private Messages MWPollard

An Android tablet would be nice.
Or monkeys that I haven't been able to get in the past eight months because I work days now.

Wow - I woot!ed so much my sig can't contain it all!

My page: http://www.MichaelPollard.org

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
mikebbass wrote:Adding another 499 bags to the Wootoff well played Woot well played. It seems as if every wootoff things are getting tweaked in the best ways.

I had actually given up hope of a bag this time around after 2500 was hit but I kept an eye on the Wootoff for more amazing deals to buy and then out of nowhere a Box Of Chocolates appeared and I got one of the final 499!
Im guessing the fact that alot of people left because they thought there wouldnt be anymore was how I was able to get one. For that I thank those who didnt stick around. (Who needs fairweather Wooters that are only here for a Baby Oiled Cougar anyway) Also I thank Woot for another couple of weeks exciting message board activity. I was going be here anyway to see what everyone else got but now I can participate too!
Im on a Woot cloud and nothing can knock me down. The Woot community is good! Woot is good!

RAWR Imma Squarryl

celiarose23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages celiarose23

My hubby made this account for me and as I was checking the kids.woot for some fun stuff for a soon-to-be 2 year old, I checked the main woot page and got a Bundles of Clones Funny, because I couldnt get through to buy the train table, train set or thomas trains during the kids wootoff, they all soldout too quick. But, I did get through for the Bundles of Clones Thank you Woot!

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
celiarose23 wrote:My hubby made this account for me and as I was checking the kids.woot for some fun stuff for a soon-to-be 2 year old, I checked the main woot page and got a Bundles of Clones Funny, because I couldnt get through to buy the train table, train set or thomas trains during the kids wootoff, they all soldout too quick. But, I did get through for the Bundles of Clones Thank you Woot!

:in my nicest tone ever:
You avatar isnt very girly. Im only saying something because you may not be aware. You have a couple other options, anything better you could use? Click on your avatar and see.

edit- maybe i was wrong, you ARE holding a pie so thats girly lol Oh yeah, and Welcome!

RAWR Imma Squarryl

freelance

quality posts: 15 Private Messages freelance

It has almost been a year since my last one back in July 2011. Since we are all dreaming about what may be in the box...

Totally jazzed that I finally got in and I get to repackage some of this stuff and surprise my brother. We seem to do this often.

He gets a box of crap and a few days later, I get a box from him. I get a box... he gets stuff from me....

We have so much fun passing the crap around!

Okay, hoping for good stuff on this one. I want to send good stuff back.

Thank you Woot! Goddesses & Gods.

**** Woot!
***Woot!

celiarose23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages celiarose23
crickee wrote::in my nicest tone ever:
You avatar isnt very girly. Im only saying something because you may not be aware. You have a couple other options, anything better you could use? Click on your avatar and see.

edit- maybe i was wrong, you ARE holding a pie so thats girly lol Oh yeah, and Welcome!

Thank you!

I didn't really know how those worked, there were not a lot of options though.

mikebbass

quality posts: 21 Private Messages mikebbass
crickee wrote:I had actually given up hope of a bag this time around after 2500 was hit but I kept an eye on the Wootoff for more amazing deals to buy and then out of nowhere a Box Of Chocolates appeared and I got one of the final 499!
Im guessing the fact that alot of people left because they thought there wouldnt be anymore was how I was able to get one. For that I thank those who didnt stick around. (Who needs fairweather Wooters that are only here for a Baby Oiled Cougar anyway) Also I thank Woot for another couple of weeks exciting message board activity. I was going be here anyway to see what everyone else got but now I can participate too!
Im on a Woot cloud and nothing can knock me down. The Woot community is good! Woot is good!

I am so happy you got one!!!!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    8. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    9. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    10. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    11. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    12. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    13. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    15. Blackboard of Cleanliness 03/22/12
    16. Blackboard of Cleanliness 01/19/12
    17. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    18. Blackboard of Cleanliness 12/06/11
    19. Blackboard of Cleanliness 11/09/11
    20. Blackboard of Cleanliness 07/12/11
    21. Blackboard of Cleanliness 06/15/11
    22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

boydrew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boydrew

When a man can't dream of crap, he loses his humanity.

WootOff's had been unexciting in recent months, and this new system is so much fun. I am hoping for more fun crap...though the anticipation is almost always better than the actual crap!

ksmith8

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ksmith8

Hey Everybody,

If you missed the Screaming Monkey, sign into Woot, and then click on this link:

http://goo.gl/bssBS

I'm not sure if it still works, but worked for me this morning.

Stay classy, Wooterville.

Edit: Well, I should have tried that first...... yep it's down..... oh well, better luck next time.

18 Monkeys, 8 Bandolier of Carrots
    32 Woot!, 21 Kids!, 15 Sellout!, 10 Shirt!, 6 Home!, 1 Wine!
    122 Total Woots!

cntheilacker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cntheilacker

@ColonelCrap - Sir, if I may bother you for one moment. You have my permission to send me whatever the heck you want to send me. Whatever the contents of my Baaag of Craaap, I will be happy. I will receive it with pride, and immediately do my best to hide it from my wife and deny it's very existence. You know, unless it's full of really awesome stuff. Soooo, I'll prolly end up just hiding it from my wife. #BagOfCrapMakesMeLieToMyWifeAndILikeIt

papapearce

quality posts: 3 Private Messages papapearce

Oh the excitement of waiting for it to arrive! I'm very thankful to have scored a second Brick of Carbonite in such a short time! Unfortunately, money is tight with the wedding coming up in a few days, so I was unable to purchase all the deals I wanted this Woot-off. But, there are many more deals to look forward to!

And just as another reminder to the Woot staffers, don't forget to send back your RSVPs for my wedding June 1! We need final attendance numbers for food and seating!

miskreeta

quality posts: 3 Private Messages miskreeta

Dear Colonel Crap,

My predicament:
    I purchased one of those Jewelry Armoires from home.woot on 3/3/12 for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. I have come to discover that my mom is in the market for one, and in speaking with my girlfriend, has decided she fancies one like hers. So my mission this past woot-off was to procure said Jewelry Armoire and surprise my mom with it. After two sleepless days/nights, the JA has alluded my grasp and I fear it has gone MIA.

Colonel, I have failed.... but I hope the mission is not lost.

With your knowledge of the woot warehouses, I believe you posses the intel to aid me in this mission. If you find a JA creeping around please don't hesitate to capture it and lock it away in my recently obtained Brick of Carbonite. (Really just knowing they are still around and available for purchase in the future is enough for me.)

Thanks for your time Sir and Godspeed.

Un0fficial

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Un0fficial

What the hell is all these people asking for stuff to be put in their Bundles of Clones#39;s... out of all the woot offs I've never seen so many people begging before..

It's getting pretty sad... Bundles of Clones#39;s are supposed to be random, stop asking...

Intrepid Wooter
    58 total woots including (Not all listed)
    12/1/2010, 4/1/2011, 7/12/2011, 9/14/2011, 12/6/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/2012, 4/24/2012, 5/22/2012, 6/26/2012, 7/12/2012(5x), 8/21/2013, 12/3/2013, 1/15/2014, 4/22/2014, 6/2/2014 Bags of Crap

papapearce

quality posts: 3 Private Messages papapearce
    Geethatsgr8 wrote:All I know is that after seeing this awesome Brick of Carbonite in the new Avengers movie, I immediately had to run out and buy one for myself. It's a special bag full of super-crap. I'm not sure if it can leap tall buildings, see through walls or grow large and turn green...but I'm pretty sure it has the power to set itself on fire in some evil villain's lair (or on their front porch if they have one).

At least we know who will take over the human torch's role in future movies.

Excelsior!

cobym91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cobym91

Dear Colonel Crap,

Thank you so much for the last Barrel Of Cowclap (back in January). It was, indeed, crap. Pure, unadulterated, grade C crap - nothing useful in the entire box, including the actual bag. Quite honestly, I was astonished at the stunning level of crapiness you achieved. That's why, my dear Colonel, I was wondering - could you please include one of your magical letters in this Barrel of Cowclap? I would dearly love to get a letter promising me a future delivery of vast quantities of crap that I could share with my friends, family, and neighbors.

Thanks, and I will continue to spread the message of crap. Big bags of it.

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah

Begging shall not be tolerated amongst the ranks, soldiers! You'll get what crap Woot! sees fit and you'll like it! You'll come back for more! If the soldier in front of you gets filet mignon and you get S.O.S., you will say "SIR THANK YOU SIR!" and we'll see you in line for breakfast! That is all.

jse1988

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jse1988

People,

Knowing/asking for certain items does not make it a RANDOM Brick of Carbonite...and asking for nice items doesn't make it crap....so quit asking..just be prepared for crap, and expect no more.

grimskull89

quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89
    Un0fficial wrote:What the hell is all these people asking for stuff to be put in their Bundles of Clones#39;s... out of all the woot offs I've never seen so many people begging before..

It's getting pretty sad... Bundles of Clones#39;s are supposed to be random, stop asking...

Well it makes them slightly more interesting for everyone...

Examples:
    Someone asked for a letter from the Colonel, and literally got the letter "K" http://www.woot.com/Forums/viewpost.aspx?PostID=4963462&PageIndex=81&ReplyCount=3910#post4991357

I kept saying during the last woot-off my purpose was buying a gaming mouse. Spent the 3 days sleep deprived and parked in front of my computer, I didn't ask anything of the colonel but you know what? I got a laptop mouse. And I'll tell you, I got a pretty good laugh out of it.

Little things make this fun.

cdebish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdebish
    Un0fficial wrote:What the hell is all these people asking for stuff to be put in their Bundles of Clones#39;s... out of all the woot offs I've never seen so many people begging before..

Amen!

THE HOLY CRAP COMMANDMENTS v3.1

I. Thou shalt expect nothing beyond ONE bag of some kind and THREE crappy items.

II. Thou shalt not whine and complain when some people’s crap turns out to be nicer than yours.

III. Thou shalt take a moment to consider whether you might be better off just not buying this crap.

IV. Thou shalt not blame anyone but thyself if thou misseth out because thou hast not updated thy credit-card info.

V. To paraphrase Stephen Stills, shalt thou not get the crap you want, want the crap you get.

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
    My Craptastic Success - 24 and counting
    4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

Buzman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Buzman

Here's a Bundles of Clones Haiku for you:

Grats, you won some crap
    ColonelCrap ignore their plea
    Any three will do

youri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages youri

Can I have a house in my bаg of crap? Preferably single story. Thanks.

sirspa

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sirspa

It has been 1432 days since I received my last Brick of Carbonite.
    When I won I literally felt like that speedcupstacking girl...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j54yGxuk0yo

I hope my Brick of Carbonite comes soon and I hope I get good craps

holygrailbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holygrailbob

Maybe you missed the Memo? Colonel Crap is really Santa Claus!

Keep it on the down-low though. Can't have everyone knowing the secret.

http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://theculvers.us/images/wss-icon.png

Jauntee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jauntee

Dear Colonel Crap;

Please, please, PLEASE continue the time-honored tradition of Random Craps in a Bag. All of this "blue-sky wishing letters" to you unnerves me. I really don't want the action of buying a BeeOhCee to be a ticket to the begging thread.

I salute you sir.