quality posts: 1 Private Messages CCericola

Woot Gods,

I want a hug.

stevieboy628p

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stevieboy628p

Let the waiting begin!

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
postaltaco wrote:i wonder why all these people want laptop tv trays?

Ooohh, like the beanbag kind that don't have raised edges so your plate slides off? That must be it! There, don't you feel helpful?

peaceetc

quality posts: 7 Private Messages peaceetc
dvsmith wrote:
Hello to be Woot!

... edited the awesome ...

I await you reply, Woot!

- dvsmith

You, dvsmith, are my new hero. Just thought you should know.

I've won a lot of bags of crud. Envy me.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
Geethatsgr8 wrote:All I know is that after seeing this awesome Brick of Carbonite in the new Avengers movie, ....

Say whaaaaaaaaatttttt? Woot's Bundles of Clones is really in the movie??? I'm hoping to go this weekend.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

ReginaFilangee

insurancesux wrote:Dear w00t,

I was blessed with a bag of carrots this time. I will not waste your time asking for anything in particular. All I ask is that you accept my thanks for changing things up so regular guys like me can score one from time to time.

Thanks again...

Seconded!!!!!

ReginaFilangee

ejohnson828 wrote:
:-)
May the crap be with you all!!

LOL!!! I think this should be everyone's new sig phrase. Mind if I "borrow" (that means take and use in this case) your idea?

ReginaFilangee

kreegah wrote:I LOVE my bandolier of carrots t-shirt! It never fails to get me complements, remarks, and numerous expressions of envy. Still no women throwing their underwear at me yet, ....

*Tosses my red and black lacy thong at you*

There, how was that?

ReginaFilangee

crickee wrote:I was going be here anyway to see what everyone else got but now I can participate too!
Im on a Woot cloud and nothing can knock me down. The Woot community is good! Woot is good!

Yay....I'm so glad you got one!

ReginaFilangee

miskreeta wrote:Dear Colonel Crap,

My predicament:
I purchased one of those Jewelry Armoires from home.woot on 3/3/12 for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. I have come to discover that my mom is in the market for one, and in speaking with my girlfriend, has decided she fancies one like hers. So my mission this past woot-off was to procure said Jewelry Armoire and surprise my mom with it. After two sleepless days/nights, the JA has alluded my grasp and I fear it has gone MIA.

Colonel, I have failed.... but I hope the mission is not lost.

With your knowledge of the woot warehouses, I believe you posses the intel to aid me in this mission. If you find a JA creeping around please don't hesitate to capture it and lock it away in my recently obtained Brick of Carbonite. (Really just knowing they are still around and available for purchase in the future is enough for me.)

Thanks for your time Sir and Godspeed.

You people....um, I mean soldiers (?)....are cracking.me.up! LMAO.

ReginaFilangee

Un0fficial wrote:What the hell is all these people asking for stuff to be put in their Bundles of Clones#39;s... out of all the woot offs I've never seen so many people begging before..

It's getting pretty sad... Bundles of Clones#39;s are supposed to be random, stop asking...

Awwww......but then think of the fun we'll have laughing at them when they are disappointed! They don't realize that this ain't a Santa Claus thing, I suppose. I do agree with you in that I don't like this new trend of "requesting" stuff...but have to admit that some of them (the ones who stay in character with Col. Crap and use military lingo) make me laugh.

Edit: I really do wish people would quit asking for....[echo]THE LETTER[/echo], however. I mean, it's sorta implied that we all want THAT.

ReginaFilangee

kreegah wrote:Begging shall not be tolerated amongst the ranks, soldiers! You'll get what crap Woot! sees fit and you'll like it! You'll come back for more! If the soldier in front of you gets filet mignon and you get S.O.S., you will say "SIR THANK YOU SIR!" and we'll see you in line for breakfast! That is all.

*big smile*

ReginaFilangee

miskreeta wrote:Thanks, but I was looking for this one:
http://home.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4965001

Honestly (in my meager and apparently failed attempt at a clever post) I didn't intend to sound like I was begging, I know the craps are random and I don't expect anything but that. I was hoping the armoire would come up this past woot-off but it didn't. I can't seem to find that particular one anywhere else so I hope woot still has some. But if not, I'm sure she'll be happy with one I purchase elsewhere. No biggie.

I'm pretty sure this is the same one:
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=230509956
It's out of stock (from the manufacturer), but if you click that link to alert you when it's back in stock, they'll send you an email when (if) they ever have it again. That is, of course, only if the Colonel doesn't find a stray one hiding in a dark corner of the Woothouses.

ReginaFilangee

Jessara wrote:Your post WAS clever, your predicament is touching, and I, sir, seldom reject a shopping challenge. Here is your armoire:
http://www.yugster.com/deals/36494-jewelry-armoire-with-metal-inlay-doors-espresso-finish but the price is a little higher.

I should've read ahead, lol. At least yours is in stock! I humbly bow to your online shopping skills. I gave up much too easily.

ReginaFilangee

cdebish wrote:Hey that was me! I never asked for letter just hopefully wished for one.

Right now my Woot Monkey minions are safely guarding my most precious Woot Letter.

That is awesome!

zingriffy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zingriffy

Alas, I did not get a bundle/brick/basket of carrots/carbonite/cats this time. :-(

But I have been busy deciding how to best utilize the plethora of Dreamies the Woot gods blessed me with last time.

It finally occurred to me, that when I dream, I am asleep, and when I sleep, I am usually wearing a nightgown. Eureka!! That's it!

May I present to you the first woot-inspired, Dreamie nightgown....
Front:

Back:

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Geethatsgr8

You know, I love the fact that no matter how much crap we have going on in our lives, or how crappy a week we've had, the thought of receiving a BAG of it is enough to make us rejoice. It's as if the clouds open up and you hear a hallelujah chorus when you get that glorious confirmation email. My husband thinks I'm a nut the way I literally run from room to room or up and down the stairs, checking my touchpad, checking my phone, checking my laptop...whatever is closest to me. If he calls when an item is about to end, I either hang up on him or ignore his call, because TWICE he has called right as the bag came up...which means TWICE I blamed him for not getting one. Last night, after I snagged a bag, he couldn't understand why I was lightheaded and my hands were all shaky. I just looked him in the eye and said, "One day, you'll understand". :-)

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000

Anyone else have woof-off withdrawal issues?

Like refreshing this discussion every 10 minutes as if the wootoff was still happening?

mossygreen

quality posts: 72 Private Messages mossygreen
jon98gn wrote:
Worst Woot: Too many to count but here are a few I never use
- BBQ Grill Light
- Energizer Energi To Go iPod/Iphone Battery Charger (thanks Apple for changing your power pins making it worthless for anything north of 4th generation)
- Golf Scope Distance Finder
- DigiPro 8"x6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen
- Cusinart Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
- Lumix Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Hey, I bought that DigiPro tablet too and never even took it out of the box! It seemed like a good idea at the time....

bdh008

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bdh008

I wonder if they are going to send out the pop up sprinklers again. I think those win the award of most pointless Woot item.

sonyabou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sonyabou
zingriffy wrote:Alas, I did not get a bundle/brick/basket of carrots/carbonite/cats this time. :-(

But I have been busy deciding how to best utilize the plethora of Dreamies the Woot gods blessed me with last time.

It finally occurred to me, that when I dream, I am asleep, and when I sleep, I am usually wearing a nightgown. Eureka!! That's it!

Front:

Back:

Very impressive! I believe that I could probably cut a few arm holes out of the dreamie that I scored last month. However, my creativity would not stand a chance against this.

EDIT: Did not realize I was signed in under my fiancee's account. Post from zatkins08

Sonya Abou El Seoud

zatkins08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zatkins08

^this woman is crazy. Who let her in here?

peaceetc

quality posts: 7 Private Messages peaceetc
zingriffy wrote:Alas, I did not get a bundle/brick/basket of carrots/carbonite/cats this time. :-(

Front:

Back:

Woot should pay you an embarrassingly large amount of money to license this.

I've won a lot of bags of crud. Envy me.

skbruck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skbruck

Any bets when the Bundles of Clones will ship?

Keith Brucker

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Front:

Back:

That is amazing. Really, truly amazing. I sent it on to the buyer for Dreamies.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

woocls

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woocls
cdebish wrote:Hey that was me! I never asked for letter just hopefully wished for one.

Right now my Woot Monkey minions are safely guarding my most precious Woot Letter.

I'm super jealous! Not for your letter (which is very cool) but for all those MONKEYS! I wish I had the variety you have.

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra
zingriffy wrote:May I present to you the first woot-inspired, Dreamie nightgown....

That... is... awesome!! It reminds me of like a superman cape the way I see it.

It gives me an idea now, what if Woot sold Woot-capes? How fun is that?! We could be our own Woot monkeys! If they started fabricating that now it would probably be just enough time for Halloween or whatever day! Seriously, I could see myself dressing up in one (and show the world how ultra-nerdy I've became). I'd wear one during a Woot-off just because.. plus Woot-lights?! Whoa there!!

Wooters to the rescue! We are out to search for the mysterious bag of crap and save the world with online deals! -flies away-

Okay, I had a long day. For some reason my fingers are tingly and I don't know why. So I think I'll just sleep it off now. Good night!

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

mthomtech

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mthomtech
mthomtech wrote:While I don't want to request anything for my Brick of Carbonite, because I do love surprises! , I enjoy thinking about what types of things could come my way. I've come up with a few rules / categories that I hope my crap falls into.

1) gadgets / cool stuff that my wife would never let me get. And "let" is the right word here. I'm sure most of us wooters agree that we already walk a fine line with our significant others pushing the limits of crap we buy from our dear friends at woot! This category is quite broad for me, as I seem to find at least 3-4 per week on woot that I really want. I've been waiting for that refurbef AppleTV since I missed it early on in my woot career.

2) things my 21 month old son would enjoy. This could also be many things. Just not the Air Swimmer we bought him last week. He's terrified of fish now!!! It's worth a google/you tube search.

3) anything that my wife would enjoy so much that it buys me more flexibility on woot! purchases until the next Bundles of Clones Her latest purchase from woot! was the Dyson ball upright vacuum, but now she thinks the cannister one would be better ... OK she's got a museum of vacs and never found the perfect one. I'm thinking an actual museum is looking like a good idea. Maybe it's my punishment for not putting in a central vac system when we built our house like she wanted . She hasn't always been thrilled about my woot! purchases for her. The lock and locks (while great) weren't the nesting ones (and I thought a box was a box!). I'm thinking the Colonel will know best here!

4) something completely out of the range of my expectations. This is my favorite part of the crap, getting something you'd never ever ever expect. And then getting dozens of them!!! A tour of woot! with my son would be cool (crap, I just thought of it, so it no longer fits in this category)

But in the end, Colonel Crap will dispense the rations as he sees fit, which really is the fun part of this whole game!!!

OK ... Hopefully my post didn't annoy anyone ... it was meant to be more entertainment ... and the fact that my brain is already dreaming of the Bundles of Clones package headed my way doesn't help.

Anyway ... no joke about my son referenced in #2 above. He's scared to death of this fish now ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJINiK9azc

3 x

joshobra

So like, I took the time to deeply read between the lines of the write-up this month. I really, really did read it more than twice.. really.

So I quickly drove to the movies today (third time watching it now) after class and looked very hard with my eyes wide open if Woot really added a product placement in the Avengers movie.

Look what I found! They really did! Like OMG! Take a look at the screenshot I took! Sorry it looks a little blurry, my phone is pretty crappy!

I wonder what was inside the box?

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee

Im impressed by your plethora of monkeys overrunning your Woot bucket while protecting the all mighty "Letter" with a woot light to let other know they mean business, monkey business.

All this woot stuff and then there is that Simpsons poster. Perhaps it is a sign. Reminds me of something I recently got in the mail...

crickee

joshobra wrote:
<- Clicky.

crickee

joshobra wrote:
<- Clicky.

Or the alternate ending for those who are SNL fans

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
ReginaFilangee wrote:*Tosses my red and black lacy thong at you*

There, how was that?

Woohoo! So THIS is what being a rock star feels like! Except for the office cube, of course. And the 11 year old car.

Hey, gotta start somewhere.

jaimesmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaimesmom
sgcduffman wrote:LMAO!!!

I love it, I really wish they would stop asking for stuff. it says RANDOM CRAP for a REASON.
Stop begging.. Or I will make Woot begging shock collars!

I don't think anyone's begging. There's nothing wrong with offering suggestions and, hey, it helps us get to know people.

ejohnson828

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejohnson828
ReginaFilangee wrote:LOL!!! I think this should be everyone's new sig phrase. Mind if I "borrow" (that means take and use in this case) your idea?

"Borrow" away! Or steal...as they case may be ;-)

ejohnson828

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejohnson828
bfg9000 wrote:Anyone else have woof-off withdrawal issues?

Like refreshing this discussion every 10 minutes as if the wootoff was still happening?

HAHAHA and here I thought it was just me ;-)

I get so amped during a woot off that when the Brick of Carbonite finally came up my heart started racing and my hands were shaking as I tried to click and type in my security code! What are they putting in these woot offs these days!

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

I love checking this thread, whether I got a Bundles of Clones myself or not. It is exciting. Especially to see what everyone got in the end.

It wasn't very hard, but I convinced my boyfriend to give our Bundles of Clones to his Mom. It will be hard to mail off an unopened mystery box, but she's awesome so I guess we can deal with it. I think I will ask her to open it on webcam though..that would be just as fun as opening it ourselves.

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

corysterrett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages corysterrett

This is not the post you are looking for.

ksmith8

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ksmith8
corysterrett wrote:Just got tracking info.
The only info on it was from May 23 and it has a weight of 0.5 lbs/.2 kg listed. Is this just a place holder or is my crap 0.5lb?

What weights do you guys have? And where is it that I can see shipment dimensions?

Thanks guys, and congrats to all who scored one.

I call shenanigans! It's too soon!

18 Monkeys, 8 Bandolier of Carrots
32 Woot!, 21 Kids!, 15 Sellout!, 10 Shirt!, 6 Home!, 1 Wine!
122 Total Woots!

joshobra

crickee wrote:Or the alternate ending for those who are SNL fans

XD Awesomes! What's in the box?! What's in the box?????

Reminds me of