robey21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robey21
ksmith8 wrote:I call shenanigans! It's too soon!

Wad of $100 bills imo.

corysterrett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages corysterrett
ksmith8 wrote:I call shenanigans! It's too soon!

You are correct. I forgot that I also ordered a shirt on the 22nd. That is what the tracking was for.
Not a Snowball's Chance...

Shenanigans indeed. Carry On.

SDME!

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SDME!
drgandalf wrote:A Google search yielded many sources. Like ThinkGeek

Thanks!

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
joshobra wrote:
It gives me an idea now, what if Woot sold Woot-capes? How fun is that?! We could be our own Woot monkeys! If they started fabricating that now it would probably be just enough time for Halloween or whatever day!

While checking out my FB I actually thought for a second Woot was going to make the people sized capes you suggested! I was about to vote and then realized this is for a future batch of monkeys. Man the monkeys get all the cool stuff

Dont forget to log into facebook and place your vote. Lets do our part!

Help us choose the next cape!

By Woot!

Help us choose the next wave of Woot Screaming Monkey capes! Check out this gallery and Like your favorite(s). The three with the most Likes at the end of the workday Friday (that is, 5pm CST) will be featured on a future Woot Screaming Monkey.

I had a tough time deciding but ended up voting for the monkey since the cape is for him anyway.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

mgsenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgsenny

Has anybody's order status changed from "The order is in" to anything else? This is my first bag of carrots and I don't know what to expect.

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

Since someone asked for it. Here is LEM-'s awesome recon intel on the bag process. This is v. 1.6.1 from the previous bag so he may have a newer version.

LEM- wrote:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
FedEx SmartPost primer for newcomers, and a reminder for the rest of Wooters (v. 1.6.1)

1. Before the tracking information shows up: Sometimes Woot is not e-mailing the tracking numbers until a few days after the packages are shipped. You can try and get the number by reference, by going to https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us and entering these three things: Your Woot order number goes to reference numbers box, select United States in destination country drop down, and Your Zip Code in a respective box. It's important to get all three pieces. Keep refreshing it, and if you're lucky, the tracking number will pop-up before the official e-mail comes. It doesn't ALWAYS work, but there's a good chance. Note, that if you've made multiple orders from Woot, you can enter several order numbers into the reference box, one per line.

1.1 A small tracking by reference tip: At first when you enter the tracking information your tracking page will be loaded by POST request. That means all data you entered is sent to server through internal fields. Each time you refresh you'd have to agree to repeat the POST operation, and you can't bookmark or transfer the link to another computer/smartphone/etc. However - if you press a purple RESUBMIT button below your results, it will change the request to GET, so that all information you entered will show up in a URL and you can now F5 it as many times as you want without further steps, make bookmarks or e-mail the link to self (or others).

1.2 If your weight shows as 1lb, it is most likely a placeholder, which will be replaced by more accurate weight once the package actually starts moving (or reaches a sorting station - see below). The dimensions will probably show as NA/NA/NA on those placeholder packages. Some people have reported packages showing as 1lb all the way until delivery, but turned out to be anything but, though there's always a slight chance that your package actually is a 1 pounder. So you never know.

1.3 To make it even more frustrating - the actual fact that you can track by reference, but if it shows as a 1lb with status Shipment information sent to FedEx does not yet mean the package actually shipped or even exists. All it means - a label which will eventually be attached to your package has been printed. It may be a few days before your beloved box will actually hit the road. Patience is the key here!

1.4 So how do we know for sure that BоC's are out? Keep looking through this thread, and you may spot a post by colonelcrap or occasionally by another Woot staff member (identified as such by a small icon next to their name), stating that all packages are shipped. Sometimes it will take FedEx a while before they show up or update, but once it's said here on the forum, you can be sure that they are out! Also keep an eye open for updates by colonelcrap and other staff members posts announcing the crаp status changes, possible shipping delays or otherwise!

1.5 Some wooters report being able to track, but not me! Am I screwed? No, you are not. The tracking numbers don't get into the system all at once. The track by reference starts working when FedEx receives your package info from Woot. They send them in batches, and if someone has a reference hit, does not mean everyone gets it at the same time. Sometimes it's days between batches are sent, and sometimes electronic info on some or all packages is not sent at all, which means not trackable by reference until it arrives (even if trackable by actual tracking number received from Woot). The actual tracking information (if you have tracking e-mail sent to you or it shows up on your order page) gets updated as the package is actually scanned at FedEx location. Provided that Woot ships them by truckload, it may not be instant at all, nor they will appear all at once. Sometimes it's not 'til the next day when you see it live, even if there are others that got scanned early in the game. Remember, if colonelcrap said that all packages are out - they are. It may take some time for them to go live, a day or two between first reported trackable package until the last one shows up in a system is not unusual...

2. To get the dimensions you need to create My FedEx account (no charge, and you don't have to give them cc number if you don't want to): http://my.fedex.com/ and make sure to switch to new or advanced version. Enter your tracking number, and the dimensions will pop...

2.1 Another way to get dimensions: If you have problems with My FedEx site, or just to make things easier - you can also download a very convenient FedEx Desktop application. It uses the same log-in credentials as your My FedEx account (you'd still need to have one), and tracks the same packages right from your desktop, without the browser.

3. Don't get too excited. For the first few days most people will probably have some sort of cubed dimensions. This is because in the beginning the dimensions are not real. They are guesstimated by FedEx based on weight (which may or may not be accurate). Here's the famous formula for you to check:

SIDE = ( 330 * WEIGHT ) ^ (1/3)
(side in inches, weight in lbs)

If it matches your dimensions to a few tenths of an inch - you know they are not real. That's for smaller packages. Those over 15lbs would always have the "dimensions" of a 15lbs package (or was it 16)... Again not real...

4. Once your package passed a sorting station - the updated weight and real dimensions may show up. Usually that's the first or second stop it makes after Dallas. In my case (North-East) in either Martinsburg, WV or at Kansas City, KS (I am yet to understand the logic SmartPost uses in sending the packages one route or the other), for many others it's New Berlin, WI or another major SmartPost hub. In some cases actual weighting/measuring may not take place even at the SECOND hub... or ever...

5. USPS Handoff: Once the package is reported to have passed a city near you - start tracking it on http://www.usps.com/, because that's who's delivering it to your door, and once the package is handed over by FedEx, they will have more up to date information. Do make sure that you track by actual tracking number (it will show up if you got a hit with reference tracking), because USPS does not track by reference. A thing to note - when handed over to USPS, FedEx always says a standard "allow 2-3 for business days for delivery". This is a standard message, and if your USPS facility is efficient enough, you may get it delivered as soon as the day of handoff (if it happened early enough).

5.1. USPS is not delivering for a few days after supposed handoff. Compliments go to the budget cuts and staff shortage at your local post office, as per a post by snaped, who claims to know the situation first hand: the pallets of SmartPost packages are handled at the lowest priority, after all other mail has been processed. So if your post office is a bit short on staff or overwhelmed with other mail (holiday seasons especially) it may well sit unsorted for a few days, after which their status is raised to priority and they finally get sorted and delivered. In my personal experience, I've seen them delivered the same day or as much as a full week late (that happened with non-woot package I was expecting around Christmas).

Good luck to all waiting for their hauls, and let the Woot Gods bless you with some amazing crаps!

cdebish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdebish

woocls wrote:I'm super jealous! Not for your letter (which is very cool) but for all those MONKEYS! I wish I had the variety you have.

This funny thing, I have many more, all of them except the first Red Cap and the white cape from a few years ago.

I've watched eBay for the original red cape but my wife would kill me if i spent 100+ plus on a monkey.

I guess if you add them all up I've spent well over a $100 on my whole collection anyways.

LOL No it's not an obsession. Just doing my part to help the economy.

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
My Craptastic Success - 24 and counting
4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

crickee

My steamer from the wootoff arrived today! How in the world did you get that here so quickly? I just ordered it Tuesday and it's already here? You guys must have made some amazing changes to your shipping process.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
crickee wrote:My steamer from the wootoff arrived today! How in the world did you get that here so quickly? I just ordered it Tuesday and it's already here? You guys must have made some amazing changes to your shipping process.

Actually, that just means if you got the bag of crap, it'll now take twice as long. Way to jinx yourself.

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass

Well so long Seattle (Woot non-Texas) I thoroughly enjoyed your fine brewerys I think you might need to start culling the hipster heard though.

Wooters, now that the complaining has died down good luck to you all and please replace your f5 keys so that you are prepared to refresh the crap out of FedEx.

Now to sit in a metal tube for 5 hours with a lot of people that probably ate a lot of asparagus and cuttlefish

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
cdebish wrote:

This funny thing, I have many more, all of them except the first Red Cap and the white cape from a few years ago.

I've watched eBay for the original red cape but my wife would kill me if i spent 100+ plus on a monkey.

I guess if you add them all up I've spent well over a $100 on my whole collection anyways.

LOL No it's not an obsession. Just doing my part to help the economy.

I, too, have a mild monkey addiction. I usually order three each time I am around to get them. I have so many. So, so many. But not even all, by any stretch of the imagination, ha!

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

jennyland

crickee wrote:My steamer from the wootoff arrived today! How in the world did you get that here so quickly? I just ordered it Tuesday and it's already here? You guys must have made some amazing changes to your shipping process.

This. I have already received tracking information for EVERYTHING but my Brick of Carbonite that I bought during the Woot Off. Fastest shipping/tracking notification by far! Thank you, Woot!

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes

joshobra

quality posts: 37 Private Messages joshobra
crickee wrote:
Help us choose the next cape!

By Woot!

Yup! Voted! I saw it on the original thread back at deals.woot a couple days back.

I liked the #1, Meta Monkey, and Whoot.

And @dvsmith, excellent posts indeed. You have an excellent sense of humor. xD

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

crickee

kreegah wrote:Actually, that just means if you got the bag of crap, it'll now take twice as long. Way to jinx yourself.

If they take longer than I want to ship something, its because they know something I dont and they are just correcting, preventing, or perfecting it. In Woot we trust!

RAWR Imma Squarryl

cdebish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdebish
jennyland wrote:I, too, have a mild monkey addiction. I usually order three each time I am around to get them. I have so many. So, so many. But not even all, by any stretch of the imagination, ha!

I order three of each too, keep telling myself I'm going to sell a set. but the monkeys persuade me to keep them around.

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
My Craptastic Success - 24 and counting
4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

sgcduffman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sgcduffman
mikebbass wrote:

Now to sit in a metal tube for 5 hours with a lot of people that probably ate a lot of asparagus and cuttlefish

Sorry...

zanntac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zanntac
joshobra wrote:So like, I took the time to deeply read between the lines of the write-up this month. I really, really did read it more than twice.. really.

So I quickly drove to the movies today (third time watching it now) after class and looked very hard with my eyes wide open if Woot really added a product placement in the Avengers movie.

Look what I found! They really did! Like OMG! Take a look at the screenshot I took! Sorry it looks a little blurry, my phone is pretty crappy!

I wonder what was inside the box?

I could have sworn I saw a woot! box on Big Bang Theory a few weeks ago. It was just hanging out in the background while they were packing...anyone else notice it? Sorry if this is a conversation on another thread....

crickee

zanntac wrote:I could have sworn I saw a woot! box on Big Bang Theory a few weeks ago. It was just hanging out in the background while they were packing...anyone else notice it? Sorry if this is a conversation on another thread....

RAWR Imma Squarryl

hackman2007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages hackman2007
mgsenny wrote:Has anybody's order status changed from "The order is in" to anything else? This is my first bag of carrots and I don't know what to expect.

Your order status will not change until the product is shipped to you. Probably next Wednesday the Bundles of Clones#39;s should start shipping out and you will see colonelcrap or another staff member post that the bags are ready to head out. Tracking information normally shows up 24-48 hours after that. You may or may not get a tracking e-mail.

Just remember to be patient and make sure you read the holy crap commandments from the Blog page. The Bundles of Clones will likely, depending on your location, be delivered sometime between June 4-June 15.

Jertyrael

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Jertyrael
zingriffy wrote:Alas, I did not get a bundle/brick/basket of carrots/carbonite/cats this time. :-(

But I have been busy deciding how to best utilize the plethora of Dreamies the Woot gods blessed me with last time.

It finally occurred to me, that when I dream, I am asleep, and when I sleep, I am usually wearing a nightgown. Eureka!! That's it!

May I present to you the first woot-inspired, Dreamie nightgown....
Front:

Back:

Nice work!

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

jennyland

hackman2007 wrote:Your order status will not change until the product is shipped to you. Probably next Wednesday the Bundles of Clones#39;s should start shipping out and you will see colonelcrap or another staff member post that the bags are ready to head out. Tracking information normally shows up 24-48 hours after that. You may or may not get a tracking e-mail.

Just remember to be patient and make sure you read the holy crap commandments from the Blog page. The Bundles of Clones will likely, depending on your location, be delivered sometime between June 4-June 15.

I'm not sure about this time frame, seeing how Woot's shipped out so many of the other items from the Woot Off already! I imagine they're trying to beat the holiday...FX that we hear from the Colonel before Wednesday!

jennyland

So, stupid question, but can any of the staff enlighten us on how the packaging for the Random Bag happens? I received a video camera in one of mine that was Refurb in the original box, but the box was damaged (the camera was fine). Are there items that Woot receives that it know it won't be able to sell? Or items that get returned and aren't viable for resale? Or, like my camera, can't be sold due to the condition of something superfluous, like the manufacturer's packaging? Is there a conveyor belt in the warehouse where they load up crap into 3,000 boxes, slap on a label and call it good, or is there a rhyme and reason for the way some Bags get packaged? ThunderThighs? Inky??

crickee

jennyland wrote:So, stupid question, but can any of the staff enlighten us on how the packaging for the Random Bag happens?

Seen this video yet? Not sure it helps but maybe a little?

RAWR Imma Squarryl

jennyland

crickee wrote:Seen this video yet? Not sure it helps but maybe a little?

I had not, thank you!

reinmasamuri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reinmasamuri

May the Colonel of Crap bestow the Pallet of Crap upon those who shall record it and post it!

dvsmith

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dvsmith
peaceetc wrote:Wow. I have two quality posts, and I couldn't tell you what they were for. You certainly keep track of things, eh?

If you click on your username at the top of the page ("Welcome [username]") you can see most of the posts you've made.

Mostly, I post on items that I've purchased, so going into my account history, clicking the discussion links and searching for my username in the wootbot post at the top of the discussion finds the majority of my quality posts.

If that doesn't work, there's a handy-dandy search box on the right side of the page, which when combined with my username spits out 610 results.

There's still 3 or 4 that I've no idea what exactly earned the quality post badge, because I can't find them.

And I rarely post -- when I do, I try to be funny, irreverent, and/or so corny that it hurts (emphasis on try) -- so it's easier for me to find what I've posted, since so little of it is actually of value.

My wife swears I'm keeping Woot! in business all by myself. I think she may be onto something.

DeviantDragon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DeviantDragon
celiarose23 wrote:My hubby made this account for me and as I was checking the kids.woot for some fun stuff for a soon-to-be 2 year old, I checked the main woot page and got a Bundles of Clones Funny, because I couldnt get through to buy the train table, train set or thomas trains during the kids wootoff, they all soldout too quick. But, I did get through for the Bundles of Clones Thank you Woot!

I actually got a Thomas Talking Knapford Station set in the last Brick of Carbonite. Interested in buying?

bill7718

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bill7718

I came here a few nights ago to post a celebratory W00T! for myself on my third Brick of Carbonite which I got in the last round. But upon seeing all the begging going on that night I didn't.

So here is my belated W00T! I scored my 3rd Brick of Carbonite! which I'll use to segway into this on behalf of the beggars...

A few years ago I was walking into the post office when I saw 2 unsavory looking guys. As I left the post office they stopped me and asked me if I had a couple spare dollars. I asked them if I gave them 2 dollars were they going to go across the street and buy beer? They replied no that they were hungry and wanted to get a hot dog. I said that's too bad cause all I had in my pocket was beer money.

They laughed and so did I. I ended up across the street with them. Bought them hot dogs, chips and a 12 pack of natty light. <--their choice, not mine....and never saw them again.

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
bill7718 wrote:I came here a few nights ago to post a celebratory W00T! for myself on my third Brick of Carbonite which I got in the last round. But upon seeing all the begging going on that night I didn't.

So here is my belated W00T! I scored my 3rd Brick of Carbonite! which I'll use to segway into this on behalf of the beggars...

A few years ago I was walking into the post office when I saw 2 unsavory looking guys. As I left the post office they stopped me and asked me if I had a couple spare dollars. I asked them if I gave them 2 dollars were they going to go across the street and buy beer? They replied no that they were hungry and wanted to get a hot dog. I said that's too bad cause all I had in my pocket was beer money.

They laughed and so did I. I ended up across the street with them. Bought them hot dogs, chips and a 12 pack of natty light. <--their choice, not mine....and never saw them again.

Nice

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

Jertyrael

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Jertyrael

I get a bag and this song comes into my head and it makes me feel like dancing!

I had to change the lyrics to be more fitting and I provide them to you here... (I was originally going to sing them and put it on Youtube but got shy).

For the reference and the melody click here

“Page, please load”, I began to plea
“Load up the page so I can see,
Did all my dreams come true for me?
For merely the price of three.”

Yes! I've got a bag of cra-ap!
I've got spinning Woot! lights in my sight!

I never thought the page would move
Worried I would soon read “sold out”
But the servers, they so did improve
And now it's time to shout!

'cause I scored a bag of cra-ap!
IT'S ALL MINE!!!

I've got a bag with three things on the way!

You never know what you might find
Might be something quite asinine
Or maybe... magnificent!
But that is all part of the fun
Without the mystery there'd be none
So now I say...

The wait begins!
Yes, the wait begins!

All my hope was on the line
I never thought that I would win
And that's when things began to shine
I read, “Your order is IN!”

Oh, I won a bag of cra-ap!
All of my crappy dreams were made today
and with my bag of cra-ap, it's crap-py day!

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

lukersone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukersone
bill7718 wrote:I came here a few nights ago to post a celebratory W00T! for myself on my third Brick of Carbonite which I got in the last round. But upon seeing all the begging going on that night I didn't.

unless you intend to ride your Bundles of Clones into "this" as if your Bundles of Clones was an asinine gyroscopic motorized scooter, in order to further some mysterious cause of the beggars, I believe you meant segue...

lukersone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukersone
lukersone wrote:unless you intend to ride your Bundles of Clones into "this" as if your Bundles of Clones was an asinine gyroscopic motorized scooter, in order to further some mysterious cause of the beggars, I believe you meant segue...

Although it would be poetic justice if you somehow get a Segway in your bilious old curmudgeon. And you would, I'd hope, follow through...

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27
crickee wrote:

AWESOME!!

Make them pay you guys for that, and then u can use the money to give us CRAP!

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

bill7718

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bill7718
lukersone wrote:Although it would be poetic justice if you somehow get a Segway in your bilious old curmudgeon. And you would, I'd hope, follow through...

I thought it was wrong when segway passed the spell checker. Thanks for the spelling lesson. Now I am going to segue off to sleep.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
abitterwoman wrote: I convinced my boyfriend to give our Bundles of Clones to his Mom. It will be hard to mail off an unopened mystery box, but she's awesome so I guess we can deal with it. I think I will ask her to open it on webcam though..that would be just as fun as opening it ourselves.

What a great idea! It will be like you're all opening it together.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
ejohnson828 wrote:"Borrow" away! Or steal...as they case may be ;-)

Thanks! Let's not say stealing, though, since I did ASK after all...it's really just a rather prolonged "borrow", LOL. That means I'll give it back...someday. Maybe.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara
lukersone wrote:unless you intend to ride your Bundles of Clones into "this" as if your Bundles of Clones was an asinine gyroscopic motorized scooter, in order to further some mysterious cause of the beggars, I believe you meant segue...

Oho, another vocabulary activist. Welcome! There's lots of fun to be had here.

3eyore

quality posts: 7 Private Messages 3eyore

(post deleted; author promises to wear his eyeglasses before clicking on the "reply" buttons next time)