scorpshockey

quality posts: 7 Private Messages scorpshockey

11.6'' x 11.6'' x 11.6'' with a 1 lb placeholder. Carbonite grows, right?

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
scorpshockey wrote:11.6'' x 11.6'' x 11.6'' with a 1 lb placeholder. Carbonite grows, right?

Generally, if you're in the generic placeholder category like that.

alphasumit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alphasumit

Do you smellllllllll what the Colonel is cooking???

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara

FedEx has apparently responded to a class action suit brought by F5 keys nationwide: the site now tells you 'Last update: 28 mins' and sometimes 'Next update: 1 min'.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
shelldigity wrote:My one wish from last round was to get one that was a bit more unique

Unfortunately, your wish will not be granted. You might get a Bag of Crap that is unique, but you can't get one that is more unique (since unique means different from all others)

shelldigity wrote:my past few Bundles of Carrots have been exactly identical to a lot of others

Since identical is "exactly the same"...

(Dr G is in pedantic professor mode)

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara
drgandalf wrote:Since identical is "exactly the same"...

(Dr G is in pedantic professor mode)

Thank you for posting what I was thinking.

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
ingrown wrote:3 lbs, 12x9.6x9.2 coming on 6/2 to south louisiana.

Drop mine off on the way, it's heading to Cenla.

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

cjhughes

quality posts: 24 Private Messages cjhughes

Alright! My Bunch of Change has begun winging^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hcrawling its way to central MA. Modestly sized at 3lb and 16x12.2x10.6, it's due to arrive on Jun 5th. (Given recent past history, it'll probably get here a day before that.)

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle,
I no longer despair for the future of the human race. H.G. Wells
Woot:40(Babies on Cribs:7) Kids:0 Wine:1 Shirt:7 Sellout:4 Home:1 Moofi: 2

zatkins08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zatkins08

The fiancee and I both have placeholders... 1 lb with no dimensions.

Productivity goes out the window when FedEx teases me this way. What is that saying? Patience is a...

F5.

corysterrett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages corysterrett
zatkins08 wrote:The fiancee and I both have placeholders... 1 lb with no dimensions.

Productivity goes out the window when FedEx teases me this way. What is that saying? Patience is a...

F5.

Same boat as you. Patience i...

F5.

pendarus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pendarus

Mine hasn't shipped yet.....sigh....

robey21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robey21

2.4 for me.

Is anyone elses "STUFF YOU BOUGHT" page showing that the Bunch of Change is still awaiting shipment, but got the shipment email?

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

No shipping notice yet for me. Track by reference yields the usual 1 lb placeholder.

Two months ago, it never changed, but the BOC that I got weighed in at 20 lbs.

joecooool

quality posts: 19 Private Messages joecooool

1.9 lbs/.9 kg

Paula33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Paula33

12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.5 in.

2.5 lbs estimated delivery of 6/5.

I was hoping for heftier box since I have never gotten one over the 2.5 lb mark.

I will not complain though, I will sit and eagerly await my crap all the while secretly hoping it contains an elusive caped monkey.

austin456

quality posts: 1 Private Messages austin456

3.3lbs with dimensions of 12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.2 in. Due on the 4th of June in Clinton Twp, MI.

CapnJB

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CapnJB
alphasumit wrote:Do you smellllllllll what the Colonel is cooking???

Fried chicken?

dachshund51288

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dachshund51288

Just curious, for anyone that has gotten two shipments of their Bouts of Consternation -- like last time those that got a Tron Fathead in a second box -- does woot! tell you in advance you have two packages, does it show up on the Fedex tracker, or is it just random luck that a second box shows up?

swifijon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swifijon

3.5 lbs 14 in. x 10.2 in. x 8.6 in.
first bag offering at 11:30ish PM PST
Due June 2nd.
If I'm lucky, maybe they'll ship me the missing parts from my Mr. Beer Kit in the last box. No sanitizer and no booster. I think they may want me to brew craptacular beer.

CapnJB

swifijon wrote:3.5 lbs 14 in. x 10.2 in. x 8.6 in.
first bag offering at 11:30ish PM PST
Due June 2nd.
If I'm lucky, maybe they'll ship me the missing parts from my Mr. Beer Kit in the last box. No sanitizer and no booster. I think they may want me to brew craptacular beer.

Booster is nothing other than corn sugar used to boost the alcohol content and dry out the beer a bit. You could likely do without it and have a decent session beer (provided the rest of the kit is relatively fresh and you keep your fermentation temps low). You can get some StarSan sanitizer from a local homebrew shop (or Amazon if that's how you roll).

FWIW, if you are interested in homebrewing Northern Brewer is currently offering a free starter kit (buckets and bottling equipment) when you buy a brew kettle and beer kit.

Lindz408

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lindz408

Got a placeholder. I'm going to attempt to stay away from the forum until I get my bag. I couldn't resist checking last time. I've got to dig deep and find inner strength.

royalrose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages royalrose

Shipment information sent. 1 lb placeholder and no dimensions yet. I was in the 2nd batch.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby

I love the smell of Crap in the morning. It smells like... victory.

We've just received a missive from the front lines where Colonel Crap is pinned down, under fire from a squad of sentient Roombas. He assures me it's just a flesh wound and wanted you to know the Crap must go through.

In fact, it started shipping yesterday and should complete today.

Buy war bonds!

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2

It's on the way!
I got my tracking email last night.

First batch
delivery says 6-02, near PDX.
So far just a placeholder 1lb weight and no dimensions.

I am still stunned that I actually GOT a bouquet of calendulas. I have been afraid to chat about it in fears I will somehow jinx it.

secret confession-for the first couple of days I checked my account multiple times just to reassure myself I actually got one-and that it was still there...and did it first thing again as soon as the site came back up. :P

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
dachshund51288 wrote:Just curious, for anyone that has gotten two shipments of their Bouts of Consternation -- like last time those that got a Tron Fathead in a second box -- does woot! tell you in advance you have two packages, does it show up on the Fedex tracker, or is it just random luck that a second box shows up?

They got two tracking numbers, thats how they knew.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

robey21

wanderbug2 wrote:It's on the way!
I got my tracking email last night.

First batch
delivery says 6-02, near PDX.
So far just a placeholder 1lb weight and no dimensions.

I am still stunned that I actually GOT a bouquet of calendulas. I have been afraid to chat about it in fears I will somehow jinx it.

secret confession-for the first couple of days I checked my account multiple times just to reassure myself I actually got one-and that it was still there...and did it first thing again as soon as the site came back up. :P

Haha, I bet you aren't the only one that does that.

gbcue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gbcue

Got my 1lb placeholder. Can't wait, it's my first Bag!

CapnJB

Gatzby wrote:
Colonel Crap is pinned down, under fire from a squad of sentient Roombas.

They fall asleep if you rub their bellies.

jess92489

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jess92489
pendarus wrote:Mine hasn't shipped yet.....sigh....

Mine either...oh well, maybe that is a good thing!

anibunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anibunny

Looking at a placeholder on FedEx!

SOON.

Bunnies Ogling Carrots: 1

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
Gatzby wrote:I love the smell of Crap in the morning. It smells like... victory.

We've just received a missive from the front lines where Colonel Crap is pinned down, under fire from a squad of sentient Roombas. He assures me it's just a flesh wound and wanted you to know the Crap must go through.

Buy war bonds!

Thank you for the update, Gatz!

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

stars200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stars200
dachshund51288 wrote:Just curious, for anyone that has gotten two shipments of their Bouts of Consternation -- like last time those that got a Tron Fathead in a second box -- does woot! tell you in advance you have two packages, does it show up on the Fedex tracker, or is it just random luck that a second box shows up?

We had 2 tracking numbers show up in our account under one order number.

nymetsfan1226

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nymetsfan1226
CapnJB wrote:They fall asleep if you rub their bellies.

Colonel Crap must be an honorable soldier since he obviously has decided to fight the roombas using traditional warfare instead of just picking them up off the ground.

I've crapped 6 times!

robey21

stars200 wrote:We had 2 tracking numbers show up in our account under one order number.

Uh oh, is Tron making his return!?

CyPhErNET

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CyPhErNET

3.5 lbs/1.6 kg
Estimated delivery Jun 7, 2012

jon98gn

quality posts: 20 Private Messages jon98gn

Did FedEx improve their shipping or is the estimated delivery just account for when they deliver to the local post office. Estimated delivery 6/2 Saturday seems pretty fast considering they were mailed out Tuesday night/Departed FedEx Texas Wed morning.

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

On the truck with an estimated delivery date of 6/2/12. Weighing in at 2.2 lbs and dimensions of 14" x 10.2" x 8.6".

wanderbug2

robey21 wrote:Haha, I bet you aren't the only one that does that.

haha, yeah, I hope I'm not the only one ;)

wanderbug2

jon98gn wrote:Did FedEx improve their shipping or is the estimated delivery just account for when they deliver to the local post office. Estimated delivery 6/2 Saturday seems pretty fast considering they were mailed out Tuesday night/Departed FedEx Texas Wed morning.

Mine says Fedex Home delivery not smartpost. This is the first time I've used myfedex. Is that normal, or is that the default even with smartpost?

btmeyers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btmeyers
Gatzby wrote:I love the smell of Crap in the morning. It smells like... victory.

Buy war bonds!

I haven't gotten an email, and nothing through fedex track by reference.

Looks like I'm getting an enemy Roomba. Don't worry Colonel, I won't show it any mercy as I make it clean my house everyday.