+ Add a Comment

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah

Ho....ly...crap. Second woot-off in a row I scored one, and I just got back to my office and hit refresh! Surely the Woot gods have smiled upon and blessed me this day.

Paula33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Paula33

Yayyyy, can't believe I got one two Woot-Offs in a row. Not that I am complaining but the last box was pretty ordinary, hopefully the next will be a bit more exciting...and heavier.

dichotomy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dichotomy

Sad face. I've STILL never gotten in on the Bowling Over Celebrities phenomenon, though I've tried.

sealag

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sealag

So close to a boring old colander...dern!

All who wander are not lost.

chazde3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chazde3

Really Woot?? You wait for the moment I head to the bathroom to post up a Bundles of Clones Well played sir, well played.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Of course, there had to be a fire alarm at the exact right moment in my building. I wonder if the fire was a certain paper container filled with excrementially valued items?

serdman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages serdman

It's funny. I tell myself I'm not sure that I should buy another Boa Of Constricting but as soon as it comes up, I don't have time to think and I just go for it.

Also, could someone stop ringing that bell, it's making me drool all over the place.

juggaman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juggaman

Woo hoo! In again! This is number 6. Hopefully its a little less crappy than the last one!

slw327

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slw327

I don't normally browse Woot without being logged in, but when I do, a Bundles of Clones goes up for sale, and I forget my password, and I start crying.

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759

Got one, slowly but surely. It's really, really hard to wait for the pages to come up

I'm hoping for some really good, big kid crap this time ..hint... hint.... My daughter (interminable tomboy) loves those Razor scooters, riders, etc. Her birthday's coming up and orthodontia is expensive.... Just sayin'

usty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages usty

2nd one ever, 2 out of the last 3 after trying for years. I love the new system where it's spread out (because naturally, it appears to work well for me haha)

tenthbowl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tenthbowl

Got too excited and forgot to put my password. Entered it, got server errors and it was sold out. Never have gotten a Bundles of Clones before, so close this time.

wootsuppp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootsuppp

The pages did not load correctly.
I saw where to put my password though. And the buttons were there. Scored one!!!!
Thanks Woot!

Now I can go to work and not worry that I'm going to miss it.

I hope we all get some good rations from Colonel Crap!

tashman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tashman

I never got past the "your order is processing" window, but just received confirmation e-mail that order went through.

Not expecting much after last one (worst crap ever, out of 12 total since 2006!). But, that's all part of the fun. If you think you are paying for the actual stuff you get (rather than the fun of getting it), then you are probably wasting $8.

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Got a few server errors this time around, but snagged one

Great timing, I don't leave for work for another hour so I'm excited to get one!

This makes my second Bundles of Clones

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

dwbasham

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dwbasham

Missed it by this much...
At least I can go to the bathroom now...

Felo001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Felo001
Jesterfx wrote:Wow, can't believe my luck. Been a pretty dry run for a couple years then all of a sudden I score two in a row! I love the new system of breaking it up like this and having more random times, thanks woot!

Though I am worried because my wife has committed woot blasphemy (wootaphemy...wasphemy?). I shared my excitement of getting in on the crap and she actually said "why do you get so excited, you get nothing but junk in those"...! I could barely believe my ears and made her repent for her sins. I just hope it was in time to save our bag of souls.

I feel your pain. My wife doesn't understand it either... By the way, I just got one too!! : )

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
slw327 wrote:I don't normally browse Woot without being logged in, but when I do, a Bundles of Clones goes up for sale, and I forget my password, and I start crying.

There, there. It's too early for tears!

I'm just hanging out, really.

stuboogie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stuboogie

WoooHooo!

Did not get through on the Brick of Carbonite at 2 AM (EST) and thought the servers had mangled my order on this Brick of Carbonite, but checked my account page and the order is there!

Looking forward to the Crappiest Brick of Carbonite ever!

earlyre

quality posts: 2 Private Messages earlyre

you want a sign from the universe that you aren't supposed to get a Bundles of Clones?

RIGHT as the order page started loading, (green bkgrnd, no txt yet) my power cuts out for the splittest of seconds...

oh well....

queenangelfish

quality posts: 3 Private Messages queenangelfish

WooHoo I actually got to click the gold button. Well, that's farther than I've gotten before. So close, yet so far! Many years of trying, and never got one yet. Maybe someday.......

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 30 Private Messages Geethatsgr8
peaceetc wrote:Yay! I got one! Yay! I got one!

Ooh, sorry. I'm just excited. Because: Yay! I got one!

This be number 10 for me, which I'm pretty sure means it should be something epic. Right, Woot? Right? Please? Pretty please? Colonel? Anyone? Bueller?

Isn't the fact that you've actually scored 10 bags epic enough? Crap is crap, whether it's bag 1 or bag 100. Some people have never scored one at all.

davisjon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davisjon

Server overload, webpage not available. Time to put some of those HP H8 Hexacores to work.

UncleFroG

quality posts: 3 Private Messages UncleFroG

Made it in for one this round. It says my order is still processing, but it shows up on the "My Account" page. :-D

12 Bags of Crap and counting!

seanjlawrence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanjlawrence

The good old F5 in the browser and my password on copy worked! Third Bundles of Clones in a row even on an internet connection of less than DSL. Patience and determination is the new way to score the precious Bundles of Clones

gaddorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gaddorm

I thought the last page timed out, but somehow I got a confirmation e-mail :O

VERY pleasantly surprised.

marcygallagher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marcygallagher

I can't believe I finally got one of these! It's like Christmas in May!

Raven975

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raven975

I kept getting the server down page error after clicking the "stupid large button"!! So I didn't think I got one, until I checked my e-mail later, and saw a confirmation e-mail! Woot woot!!

CrackedTech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CrackedTech

Got one again, twice in a row now; my wife is gonna kill me.

I love Bags of Crap! My wife, not so much...

teamnorton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teamnorton

Ahhh, my first time. I need a drink.

On a related note, I just got my three XXX . . . er . . . 3XL random shirts, and one of them was "Okey Dokey Artichokey" which is still available on the Reckoning - how awesome is that?

Best.
Week.
Ever.

Tiamat114

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Tiamat114

I guess it was meant to be this time around, I went to sleep on the ipod dock basking in my laptops glow, woke up shortly ago to the last bit of the cookware, had just enough time to go back and see I missed the first go at the fun by minutes, head back to the main page and and *boom* round 2. Nailed it!

Thanks woot!

lichme

quality posts: 3116 Private Messages lichme
inkycatz wrote:

There, there. It's too early for tears!

Hey Inky, when will we be seeing another Cat and Duck mystery? Woot chose to do a woot off while I am waiting for my bank to replace my credit card, so that's all the fun I get.

mads

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mads

After a four year drought, I'm back, baby! Bundles of Clones

6/1/07, 8/30/07, 4/1/08, 12/11/08, 5/22/12

jwhinham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwhinham

3rd Brick of Carbonite!!!! Now to find a suitable porch and some matches!

Dwain77

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Dwain77

Very strange. My wife actually called and asked me if there was a Brick of Carbonite as my wootalyzer alarm was going off at home. I opened Woot to see she was right and with the bar about 60% left I hit I want one, go through the steps and oddly enough got a crap....with no issues!

I've never got a crap without being there as soon as it's posted, and even then there is usually a hiccup or two. This is the strangest crap I've ever purchased.

I'm 1 of the infamous "Honest 200".

Buzman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Buzman
serdman wrote:It's funny. I tell myself I'm not sure that I should buy another Boa Of Constricting but as soon as it comes up, I don't have time to think and I just go for it.

I keep going through the exact same thought process. They keep showing up as quite ordinary crap (it's expected for $8 I suppose) but I really want one of those special Colonel boxes and it never happens. So I say I'm done, but as soon as it pops up I go nuts and try to buy it.

sheetz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheetz

Wow, it feels strange getting the bag at 9 am on the first day of a Woot off. Both my wife and I were able to get in on this offering. I actually saw a few server issues, but nothing terrible. Still much smoother than it has been in the past.

I really need to post what I received in my bag from last time, still haven't got around to that.

This marks my 20th Bundles of Clones thank you Woot for all the fond memories and anticipation they have brought (and the ipod)!

Good luck to those who have yet to score one!

jonpincus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonpincus

damn...went to bed last night the item before the crap and just got home from the gym, the item after the crap!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
lichme wrote:Hey Inky, when will we be seeing another Cat and Duck mystery? Woot chose to do a woot off while I am waiting for my bank to replace my credit card, so that's all the fun I get.

Today another fun challenge from the C&D should be appearing! Ducky's posting this month's.

I'm just hanging out, really.

featherz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages featherz

Hopefully they'll have more =). I sat at the processing screen only to get the 'your order is NOT in'. Urgh. I had hope!