+ Add a Comment

cntheilacker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cntheilacker

1 Sack-o-Feces is headed my way. Here's my problem- My wife pretty much forbid me after the last time from even attempting to get another. So here's how I see this going down: either (a) the sack will be so corn- and peanut-riddled (figuratively of course. I pray to L. Ron Hubbard that it doesn't actually come loaded down with corn and peanuts) that it can only be interpreted by her as what it truly is (feces), or (b) the sack will be so over-the-top awesome (TV? Dyson? iPad? a couple of iPods?) that she finally admits that my pursuits are not in vain.
We are at something of a crossroads at my house, though my wife won't realize it for about another 10-12 days. Game on.

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack

Got one!! Thank you ColonelCrap and the Woot Gods! Bring on the rations! As always, we will be thrilled with whatever you send, just make it an interesting assortment of stuff, please!

BTW, put the Blu-ray from our March Basket of Crickets on our 40" Emerson TV scored at 2AM on Black Friday at Walmart ($248). I must say, the picture quality is absolutely AWESOME for the price ($256 total cost). Hey Colonel, how about throwing a surround sound system or a nice DVD or Blu-Ray assortment into this bag to complete the setup?

Standing by for deployment, SIR!

anibunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anibunny

Two chances already this Woot-Off? Geeze.

Woke up an hour ago, saw there had been one already and so started getting ready for work. Came back to find another one had been offered...

Sad face.

Bunnies Ogling Carrots: 1

richboi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages richboi

Crazy how I get to work and when i FIRST click over to woot I see a precious Bundles of Clones for sale... Then not being logged in + crap+py servers took the Bunnies Oogling carrots from my reach!
::patiently waits with finger on the F5 button::

cjhughes

quality posts: 24 Private Messages cjhughes

Alright, got my Brick of Carbonite! That makes 3 in a row for me now. I'm really liking Woot's new servers. Much better than it used to be.

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle,
I no longer despair for the future of the human race. H.G. Wells
Woot:40(Babies on Cribs:7) Kids:0 Wine:1 Shirt:7 Sellout:4 Home:1 Moofi: 2

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 67 Private Messages sellbuyer92

This has always showed up right after I left. I suspect with 1000 already brown offered that this is a short woot off.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

kbajan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kbajan

First Bushel of Corn in a little while. Thought I'd missed it when I got a couple error pages, but managed to pull one out. Woot, woot!!

Solarsystemfamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Solarsystemfamily

I actually thought I got a Brick of Carbonite...
Until I was trying to pay for it and it said sold out. How the hell do people get these??? I literally cound not have been any faster. Is there a way to set up my woot account so it just automatically pays when I hit "I Want One"

jnail

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jnail

on 5/22/2012, you successfully wooted.
ORDER 380XXXXX
You want 1

Brick of Carbonite
You ordered 3 Random Crap.

Glad I scored last night!!! Here's hoping the woot gods toss in something wootastic, a letter from the colonel and a pallet or two ...... LOL!! I can dream!

Rockhammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rockhammer

Got one! First ever!

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

Oh no! I wont be near a computer until 8pm eastern! Save me some crap!
But I love the fact that the crap comes in waves now. Makes me feel like I still have a chance!

jse1988

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jse1988

I am getting so antsy to get a Bundles of Clones already! I missed the early morning Bundles of Clones and then I was refreshing for the 2nd one and everything started to freeze up! I have 35mbps download!!! LOL I hope there is another offered today as it seems there is only 2 per day.

kerry51891

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kerry51891

Yay, got one! Hopefully it will come by my birthday, which was shaping up to be a sad and lonely affair, what with my son off in another state finishing up his first year of college and Coast Guard hubby off in Central America or something floating around looking for bad guys. Now I have something to look forward to after all. Thanks Woot!

alanhwoot

quality posts: 38 Private Messages alanhwoot

Given that we've already had two Bananas of Certitude already, this is probably a one-day Woot!-off.

So relax and have a drink.

flamesedge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flamesedge

I've got to say, this new system is of great benefit to me. I just started an accelerated prerequisite class and it would have cut right into the old Blindly Operating Cranberry time. I was able to get this one right as I woke up.

dakranii

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dakranii
cntheilacker wrote:1 Sack-o-Feces is headed my way. Here's my problem- My wife pretty much forbid me after the last time from even attempting to get another. So here's how I see this going down: either (a) the sack will be so corn- and peanut-riddled (figuratively of course. I pray to L. Ron Hubbard that it doesn't actually come loaded down with corn and peanuts) that it can only be interpreted by her as what it truly is (feces), or (b) the sack will be so over-the-top awesome (TV? Dyson? iPad? a couple of iPods?) that she finally admits that my pursuits are not in vain.
We are at something of a crossroads at my house, though my wife won't realize it for about another 10-12 days. Game on.

Good luck! Hopefully it's of the awesome kind. This is my fourth Bundles of Clones and I think my wife's patience is probably dwindling with each one. :-\

lichme

quality posts: 2940 Private Messages lichme

mdrcoast

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mdrcoast

Fire Drill. Stupid Stupid Fire Drill. I would rather burn than miss this bucket of ceremonies.

Stupid floor fire captain. Self important jerks who get a little power once a quarter.

Congrats to all that got one!!! Very Happy for all of you!

unsouled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unsouled

Man, woke up and missed this by literally 10 seconds. should of gotten up instead of hitting snooze. Quick question though, if you already have gotten a crap the 1st go, are you able to buy another the other times it pops up during a wootoff? Or does it all count as one product listing since it all goes to the same forum thread?

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
unsouled wrote:Man, woke up and missed this by literally 10 seconds. should of gotten up instead of hitting snooze. Quick question though, if you already have gotten a crap the 1st go, are you able to buy another the other times it pops up during a wootoff? Or does it all count as one product listing since it all goes to the same forum thread?

You can only get one during any given wootoff, per account. However this doesnt stop people from trying though.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

chrispace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrispace

My electricity went out this morning and I missed it. ARGHHHH!!! TXU

benzaholic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages benzaholic

My Pavlovian response when I see Big Orange Cheese is to BUY BUY BUY!
Thank you for letting me have one this time, but I really do hope it's better stuff than the one from the last WootOff. A girls small shirt and some Jeep branded baby wrap thing to use in grocery shopping carts? For a big older guy with no kids or grandkids? Oh, and the old Bell and Howell spy cam toy. Hoo Doggy. Can I stand it?

Hey! I just noticed that the Carp Commandments have been upgraded to version 4.0.

I was looking for the "Love the carp you're with" one, but it's out.

I definitely like the new Carp approach, where they are scattered throughout the event. 3PM-ish on the last day of the WootOff was getting too predictable.

X-WebTV-Stationery: Standard; BGColor=red; Background="http://yourfavoritescarypicture"; TextColor=red
I think... I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and check. -- Escher

benzaholic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages benzaholic
lichme wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

X-WebTV-Stationery: Standard; BGColor=red; Background="http://yourfavoritescarypicture"; TextColor=red
I think... I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and check. -- Escher

amikins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amikins

can we have a bag later tonight after say 10pm? (wishful thinking i know, but i work all day until then, so wish i will)

bork76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bork76

Been awhile for one myself. Cheers and let the speculation begin.

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
cntheilacker wrote:1 Sack-o-Feces is headed my way. Here's my problem- My wife pretty much forbid me after the last time from even attempting to get another. So here's how I see this going down: either (a) the sack will be so corn- and peanut-riddled (figuratively of course. I pray to L. Ron Hubbard that it doesn't actually come loaded down with corn and peanuts) that it can only be interpreted by her as what it truly is (feces), or (b) the sack will be so over-the-top awesome (TV? Dyson? iPad? a couple of iPods?) that she finally admits that my pursuits are not in vain.

My wife long ago forbade me from ever ordering another Brick of Carbonite. I have gone to great lengths to circumvent this mandate. I now have a very small independent bank account exclusively for Paypal transactions for ordering, my fedex.com account lets me check the delivery date and any delays, and the Zmodo security camera system purchased through Woot! allows me to monitor for the arrival of bags of crap on the day of delivery. These, in turn, let me either drive separately to work on the specified day (my wife and I work at the same organization) and get home before my wife, or I can call my daughter to get to the house and take any packages to the basement for my perusal before the triumphant reveal to the wife...Or, in some (most) cases, sneak the extra crappy crap out to the car for donation.

All these dramatic measures will not work in the event there is a package too heavy for my daughter to lift, or anything involving pallets. I'm up for the challenge if you are, Woot! :D

thepacezoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thepacezoo

3 years later and still no Bundles of Clones! Missed it as usual.

muhnute

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muhnute

Noooooo...missed it again! Sadness...

ilianna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ilianna

I dropped a bottle of beer on my toe last night and I am pretty sure it is broken. All it will take to make the pain go away is the joy of a Balaklava of Cranium.

Weeeeee!

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

of course I went to the gym... hopefully it goes up again because I can't miss out on my winning streak being that everything else has crapped on me lately

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

katblue

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katblue
ilianna wrote:I dropped a bottle of beer on my toe last night and I am pretty sure it is broken. All it will take to make the pain go away is the joy of a Balaklava of Cranium.

Weeeeee!

Your bottle of beer is broken? Ooooh, that's awful! No wonder you are in such pain.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
kreegah wrote:My wife long ago forbade me from ever ordering another Brick of Carbonite. I have gone to great lengths to circumvent this mandate.

Sheesh.

Glad I'm not as hen-pecked as you guys. My wife enjoys seeing the Bags of Crap that I get, and has even gotten a few of her own. And we have nothing to complain about the cost, after getting 20 BOCs, my total cost is -$57. Yes, that's negative $57, since I sold a few of the items. But even better, I've had all this wonderful Crap!

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
drgandalf wrote:Sheesh.

Glad I'm not as hen-pecked as you guys. My wife enjoys seeing the Bags of Crap that I get, and has even gotten a few of her own. And we have nothing to complain about the cost, after getting 20 BOCs, my total cost is -$57. Yes, that's negative $57, since I sold a few of the items. But even better, I've had all this wonderful Crap!

It's less hen-pecked than hound-harried.

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

I hadn't gotten one in a few years but finally got in last time. Still the same ole disappointment. I'm done with them. I just want my monkeys...

Catawaba

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Catawaba

IF you get a box of crud, can you try to buy again in the same woot off?

What was I thinking?

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra
dachshund51288 wrote:Haha, not a bagful--for some reason I can see them sending you a barrel of monkeys tho :-D

Yep, I'm trying the best I can to be careful for what I wish for in this place. Hahaha.

I wouldn't mind having a monkey-warfare at home with a hundred monkies though. :D Plus I'll end up just sending those over to my homeland in Asia for kids in need.

Still crossing my fingers for gadgets though or camping stuff. :D

Catawaba wrote:IF you get a box of crud, can you try to buy again in the same woot off?

You'll be stopped from buying one under the same account and credit card number. Dont be greedy now. :]

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

yakpimp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yakpimp

Yay, my second Basket of Cream. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. Can't wait to see what gets delivered

eepeep

quality posts: 5 Private Messages eepeep

Today is my birthday.

Today, I also hit 100 Woots and finally got my black square!!

I'm hoping I can top it all off by getting a Brick of Carbonite!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and binds the universe together.

xThePenguinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xThePenguinx

Still elated I got my first Bulls Overlooking Creationists. Any news as to how fast these puppies arrive?

Dartman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Dartman
bdecker202 wrote:WootSack tracker is up!

Thanks for that link you made, works nicely once I figured out how to enter the info properly.