killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
Josephus wrote:
This week, they praised mnementh's rasputin image for being well chopped. He essentially just added the remote, changed the text on it, and fixed the color to match. Its not hard to isolate the front of that hand to put the remote behind it.

It was a funny and clever picture, and well done, but nothing particularly difficult technically.



Agreed. He had entries that were far better.

I think Toon sometimes falls into the cliche or just runs out of material. I think he's used the Mad SKillz comment once or twice before.

tennbeekeeper


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper
Josephus wrote:

Lets just say I replied, after he responded poorly to McGuffy's reply.



Aww... I was hoping to get a complaint with my "little buccaroo" comment.
[wry smile]

Seriously, though, I enjoy your comments.

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
killingtime wrote:

I think there should be a new one each month. Don't you?



May sneak preview...

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

m.wiseman wrote:

May sneak preview...




Love it!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
don'twantaname wrote:


Love it!



Think I'm a "worn out kid" now?

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
m.wiseman wrote:

May sneak preview...


Win a date with m. wiseman!!!

Find out the secret things m. looks for in his soulmate!!! EXCLUSIVE!!!

How wisehunkman spends his Saturdays!!! Could they be with YOU!!!!!!

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
NeoLuddite wrote:
Win a date with m. wiseman!!!

Find out the secret things m. looks for in his soulmate!!! EXCLUSIVE!!!

How wisehunkman spends his Saturdays!!! Could they be with YOU!!!!!!



Neo, wanna be my press agent?

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
m.wiseman wrote:

Neo, wanna be my press agent?


Just gimme a taste of that sweet pile of cash you're gonna make...


don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

m.wiseman wrote:

Think I'm a "worn out kid" now?



You have been working out! It shows!


now about those eyeglasses.....

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
don'twantaname wrote:

You have been working out! It shows!



Really? Gotta be the pizza rolls.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
don'twantaname wrote:

You have been working out! It shows!


now about those eyeglasses.....



INTERVIEW WITH WISEMAN'S OPTOMETRIST!!!
"He's got some of the sexiest eyes I've ever glaucoma tested"

M.'s Pizza Roll Diet!
"Jeno is a friend of mine!!!!!!!!"

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
m.wiseman wrote:

May sneak preview...



The hair- is that a Robert Smith wig?

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom

Josephus, we needed you over on PWA where we were talking about things like norovirus, etc.
Feel free to jump in over there.....



killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
m.wiseman wrote:

May sneak preview...



OMG. I just saw this. Doh!

Too funny. Yes, Josephus, that is actually Robert Smith's body, with m.wisemen's face (or supposed face) reading a different rag mag.

OMG.

Can't wait until the next issue!

How about a centerfold?

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

That's a fancy bed and lamp for a basement bedroom...

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:That's a fancy bed and lamp for a basement bedroom...



It may be even more warped than we thought, that may be mom's bed! ewwwwww

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
don'twantaname wrote:

It may be even more warped than we thought, that may be mom's bed! ewwwwww



No, mom is stuffed upstairs in the rocking chair.

Note: there are no windows in the pic. Mom would certainly have a bedroom with a window.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:

No, mom is stuffed upstairs in the rocking chair.

Note: there are no windows in the pic. Mom would certainly have a bedroom with a window.



We can only see a 5 foot section of wall.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
don'twantaname wrote:

We can only see a 5 foot section of wall.



Yeah, and who/what is on the other side of the bed?

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:

Yeah, and who/what is on the other side of the bed?



I can't see the other side of the bed! With those glasses I would think no one!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
don'twantaname wrote:

I can't see the other side of the bed! With those glasses I would think no one!



m.wisemwan was right about your obsession with glasses...I think you need to see someone about that fixation. (Sorry, bad pun.)

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
killingtime wrote:

m.wisemwan was right about your obsession with glasses...I think you need to see someone about that fixation. (Sorry, bad pun.)



<groan!!!>

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
AZGman wrote:

<groan!!!>



I think I found out who was on the other side of the bed. ;)

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman

Once again, snubbed by People Mag's "100 Most Beautiful People" list.

//once again, slashes wrists

jcmiyake


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcmiyake
m.wiseman wrote:
Why can't the WOOTs be posted at 7:00 PM Eastern Time?
//waaaa



I desipise the fact that woots post at mountain time. I wouldn't say 7pm eastern.. but at least try to aim for 12 am eastern. That would make a world of difference for me.

That should be a stat they log-- what time zone these peeps are in. I bet you, it's mostly west coasters-- hee.. or mountain people.

Proteus_Crow


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Proteus_Crow
jcmiyake wrote:

I desipise the fact that woots post at mountain time. I wouldn't say 7pm eastern.. but at least try to aim for 12 am eastern. That would make a world of difference for me.

That should be a stat they log-- what time zone these peeps are in. I bet you, it's mostly west coasters-- hee.. or mountain people.



And furthermore, all chimneys should be kept spotlessly clean.
And all bats should have their fur died green.
And candy should be ENORMOUS.
So there.

The Nobel Peace Prize?! I'd *KILL* for one of those!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Proteus_Crow wrote:

And furthermore, all chimneys should be kept spotlessly clean.
And all bats should have their fur died green.
And candy should be ENORMOUS.
So there.



And someone should wait on me hand and foot. Because I deserve it, that's why.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:

And someone should wait on me hand and foot. Because I deserve it, that's why.



Wasn't that why Poofguy retired? So he can do that!!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
jcmiyake wrote:
I desipise the fact that woots post at mountain time.



In Texas, I believe they refer to it as "mountin' time", and from what I understand, it's pretty much anything on four legs.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
m.wiseman wrote:

In Texas, I believe they refer to it as "mountin' time", and from what I understand, it's pretty much anything on four legs.



"daaad....baaa....daaaaaad...baaaa..."

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

Mountain people are scary.Wasn't the unabomber a mountain person?

tennbeekeeper


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper
killingtime wrote:Mountain people are scary.Wasn't the unabomber a mountain person?



I just think grey-hooded sweatshirt jackets are scary when the owner wears the hood up... and if you are wearing sunglasses, even scarier.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
killingtime wrote:Mountain people are scary.Wasn't the unabomber a mountain person?


Eventually. He was a Harvard student and a college professor before that...

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
NeoLuddite wrote:
Eventually. He was a Harvard student and a college professor before that...



hmm....I was a Wabash (harvard of the Midwest) student and a Hopkins faculty once...

//places gelignite in box with Assinippi address...

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:

hmm....I was a Wabash (harvard of the Midwest) student and a Hopkins faculty once...

//places gelignite in box with Assinippi address...



Hopkins faculty once? Did you find a new job? You told us you wanted to.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
don'twantaname wrote:

Hopkins faculty once? Did you find a new job? You told us you wanted to.



sigh. not yet.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:

sigh. not yet.



Some day.

Hubby worked for a big 8 CPA firm (when there was such a thing) The "it's better to be from than to be at" applied to them too!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
Josephus wrote:

hmm....I was a Wabash (harvard of the Midwest) student and a Hopkins faculty once...

//places gelignite in box with Assinippi address...


Wabash is a great little school. Toured it, they were gonna give me a pretty good financial deal, but I went elsewhere.

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman

Ain't that where Casey Jones got his engineerin' degree?

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
m.wiseman wrote:Ain't that where Casey Jones got his engineerin' degree?


The diving team loses a lot of matches, but they make a big splash..