AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Everything you read is a lie . . . that's the truth.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
don'twantaname wrote:Some of you are the same. I just don't know which.
wiseman has always been suspected of being someone else
alien is perceived as being too smart to fall out of character when there is someone new, then again, that would make him smart enough to do it on purpose, just to throw us off, besides he is already at least 3 different personalities as Alien.
qwerty well he could be KT, I believe him when he says he isn't her, but I don't believe KT when she says she isn't him. That just proves that I'm nuts! Maybe alien and I can get a group rate for therapy, if they can throw in come congitive behavorial therapy for KT.....

For all I know you are all Poof.



Hee, hee, hee.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000
don'twantaname wrote:
qwerty well he could be KT, I believe him when he says he isn't her, but I don't believe KT when she says she isn't him. That just proves that I'm nuts!



I think Robert looks bad, kt thinks Robert looks good. Polar opposites.


don'twantaname wrote:
For all I know you are all Poof.



As far as I know (with the possible exception of the newer posters), poof is the only person who has never posted a photo of any kind, which makes her unique.

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
don'twantaname wrote:Some of you are the same. I just don't know which.
wiseman has always been suspected of being someone else
alien is perceived as being too smart to fall out of character when there is someone new, then again, that would make him smart enough to do it on purpose, just to throw us off, besides he is already at least 3 different personalities as Alien.
qwerty well he could be KT, I believe him when he says he isn't her, but I don't believe KT when she says she isn't him. That just proves that I'm nuts! Maybe alien and I can get a group rate for therapy, if they can throw in come congitive behavorial therapy for KT.....

For all I know you are all Poof.



Three?
Please elaborate.

Therapy?
I am afraid I am too far from redemption...
Unless there is fully suggestive partial nudity, Hostess Ding Dongs, and pizza rolls involved.
Oh, and coconut butter and mesh stockings!

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
qwertyuiop000 wrote:
I think Robert looks bad, kt thinks Robert looks good. Polar opposites.



Oh, no...not just good...intoxicatingly luscious.


qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000
killingtime wrote:
Oh, no...not just good...intoxicatingly luscious.





He does look intoxicated, doesn't he?

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
qwertyuiop000 wrote:



He does look intoxicated, doesn't he?



And most of the time he is...I don't care. Still ravenous.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AlienResearchGrpHome wrote:

Three?
Please elaborate.

Therapy?
I am afraid I am too far from redemption...
Unless there is fully suggestive partial nudity, Hostess Ding Dongs, and pizza rolls involved.
Oh, and coconut butter and mesh stockings!



That one.
The charity thread alien aka Uncle ARGH
The space alien
or wait, that means there are four...
the guy who is either a student, grad student or some level of teacher (TA to full professor) at a highly regarded school on the west coast. Near my best friends house. That son said as she drove us through the campus, I'd go here.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom

Dont, how is your son feeling? Is he recovered, I hope?



don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

acemom wrote:Dont, how is your son feeling? Is he recovered, I hope?



OK i guess, or he would have called.
He called hubby at work and opened the conservation with , "there is something you need to know."
That is never good.
Wound up being something stupid, the RA told him kids need to be out of the dorms 24 hours after their last exam. Which means Wed.
Too bad, hubby can't get off till that Friday, and I'm not going up by myself. Dorms are open till Sat morning.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
Josephus wrote:Big picture


Awesome!

Still single, can't imagine why.

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman

Ha! Too cool. Crow looks especially menacing with that awful overbeak. And about that complection, joe...didn't your mom warn you about popping those zits?

Man, Mom is gonna totally freak...she wasn't expecting the Babylon 5 Basement Dweller's Club meeting until Saturday night. There's not a single pizza roll or pop tart in the entire house.

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
m.wiseman wrote:Ha! Too cool. Crow looks especially menacing with that awful overbeak. And about that complection, joe...didn't your mom warn you about popping those zits?

Man, Mom is gonna totally freak...she wasn't expecting the Babylon 5 Basement Dweller's Club meeting until Saturday night. There's not a single pizza roll or pop tart in the entire house.


Any Easy Mac or ramen noodles?
Cheetos?
Cheeto dust in the bottom of the bag?



m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
acemom wrote:
Any Easy Mac or ramen noodles?
Cheetos?
Cheeto dust in the bottom of the bag?



Mom! Thank G'Kar you're home! How was the support group tonight? Any breakthroughs? Hey, I know this is short notice, but "the guys" are here tonight, rather than Saturday and...PLEASE MOTHER! Stop calling them losers! Who cares about how many girls they've kissed, this is a big night for the club. Illuminatus and Photowelder are going to reenact the scene from episode 23, where Commander Bug and Lieutenant Toon...Yes, I used the microwave...You have to take the Easy Mac from the box first? Fine, whatever!

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
m.wiseman wrote:

Mom! Thank G'Kar you're home! How was the support group tonight? Any breakthroughs? Hey, I know this is short notice, but "the guys" are here tonight, rather than Saturday and...PLEASE MOTHER! Stop calling them losers! Who cares about how many girls they've kissed, this is a big night for the club. Illuminatus and Photowelder are going to reenact the scene from episode 23, where Commander Bug and lieutenant Toon...Yes, I used the microwave...You have to take the Easy Mac from the box first? Fine, whatever!


Well, you know where my secret stash of Doritos is.
But stay away from my Tab!!!



slbrown83


quality posts: 0 Private Messages slbrown83
m.wiseman wrote:

Mom! Thank G'Kar you're home! How was the support group tonight? Any breakthroughs? Hey, I know this is short notice, but "the guys" are here tonight, rather than Saturday and...PLEASE MOTHER! Stop calling them losers! Who cares about how many girls they've kissed, this is a big night for the club. Illuminatus and Photowelder are going to reenact the scene from episode 23, where Commander Bug and Lieutenant Toon...Yes, I used the microwave...You have to take the Easy Mac from the box first? Fine, whatever!



LMAO

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
acemom wrote:
Any Easy Mac or ramen noodles?
Cheetos?
Cheeto dust in the bottom of the bag?



Cheetos? I like cheetos!

Still single, can't imagine why.

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
acemom wrote:
Well, you know where my secret stash of Doritos is.
But stay away from my Tab!!!



TAB! Wooo! That is some vile sh!T!

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:

Cheetos? I like cheetos!



Hmmmmm, sounds like DM?

Guys, there is a supply of cheetos somewhere. Where ever DM launched his last campaign. Can't remember where I sent them.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
don'twantaname wrote:

Hmmmmm, sounds like DM?

Guys, there is a supply of cheetos somewhere. Where ever DM launched his last campaign. Can't remember where I sent them.



So, am i D'name?

Still single, can't imagine why.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:

So, am i D'name?



Heck, even I think so at times!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
don'twantaname wrote:

Heck, even I think so at times!


did i mention i was ilitarate?
(just in case my last post didn't make any sense)

Still single, can't imagine why.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
m.wiseman wrote:

TAB! Wooo! That is some vile sh!T!


How about a Fresca?

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
NeoLuddite wrote:
How about a Fresca?


Um...
Fresca is hot around here...no calories, no carbs.
The bars serve lots of vodka-and-Frescas.



m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
acemom wrote:
Um...
Fresca is hot around here...no calories, no carbs.
The bars serve lots of vodka-and-Frescas.



Fresca seems to be making somewhat of a resurgence. I remember it being big in ther late 60's, early 70's. I believe people found out it wasn't quite so vile without the saccharine. Tab, on the other hand...Coca Cola must have cornered the saccharine market before aspartame was invented, so they have to do something with it.

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
m.wiseman wrote:

Fresca seems to be making somewhat of a resurgence. I remember it being big in ther late 60's, early 70's. I believe people found out it wasn't quite so vile without the saccharine. Tab, on the other hand...Coca Cola must have cornered the saccharine market before aspartame was invented, so they have to do something with it.


Yeah, Fresca is coming back, has something to do with the no-carb craze, I think.
Tab was really bad.....It was just nasty.
I don't actually drink any type of soda except for 7 up when I am sick, so I can't judge.



m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
acemom wrote:I don't actually drink any type of soda except for 7 up when I am sick, so I can't judge.



Ah...like yer Jack Daniels straight up, huh?

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
Josephus wrote:



Cool....but too close to reality for me. What did you alter?

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite

If you wondered what the drained radiator fluid from a '74 Freightliner tastes like, try Moxie.. .

//dodges potato barrage from enraged County residents...

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom

OK, this is weird.
But, I have always thought that Fresca tastes like bees sound.
And there was a type of gum, it was pink...it tasted like Ben-Gay smells.
Crap, the name escapes me right now.


Edit: Teaberry.
Yep, that was it.



m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
NeoLuddite wrote:If you wondered what the drained radiator fluid from a '74 Freightliner tastes like, try Moxie.. .

//dodges potato barrage from enraged County residents...



excellent

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
acemom wrote:OK, this is weird.
But, I have always thought that Fresca tastes like bees sound.
And there was a type of gum, it was pink...it tasted like Ben-Gay smells.
Crap, the name escapes me right now.


Edit: Teaberry.
Yep, that was it.



So, you never did drugs back in the day, mom?

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
NeoLuddite wrote:If you wondered what the drained radiator fluid from a '74 Freightliner tastes like, try Moxie.. .

//dodges potato barrage from enraged County residents...


Uh, Neo...
How come the ad at the top of the page keeps saying:
Neo, try the blue pill?
You're among friends, you can tell us....

:-P



Proteus_Crow


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Proteus_Crow
Josephus wrote:



Sweet!
Heading down to the Zocalo for a cocktail with that hot Psi Cop babe...
Might have ta show her my "O" beak.

The Nobel Peace Prize?! I'd *KILL* for one of those!

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
m.wiseman wrote:

So, you never did drugs back in the day, mom?


nope.
well, beer.
does that count?



winnie71


quality posts: 1 Private Messages winnie71
NeoLuddite wrote:If you wondered what the drained radiator fluid from a '74 Freightliner tastes like, try Moxie.. .

//dodges potato barrage from enraged County residents...



My mother still loves Moxie, has one of those Ted Williams signs hanging on the barn door!

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
acemom wrote:
Uh, Neo...
How come the ad at the top of the page keeps saying:
Neo, try the blue pill?
You're among friends, you can tell us....

:-P


I'm a rebel, I took the red pill...


and wound up here.

No blue pills desired or required.
I think you guys are just jealous...



acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
NeoLuddite wrote:
I'm a rebel, I took the red pill...


and wound up here.

No blue pills desired or required.
I think guys are just jealous...




yeah, they are just jealous and trying to cast aspersions.
Men can be SO mean to each other!!

...Unlike women, who are always so sweet...

heh.