0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Fila Descent Bonded Jackets
$19.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

jsp

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jsp

OK - those who like me are needing a sizing chart - one can be found via a link on the page here:

http://www.fila.com/M-BONDED-JACKET/LM123AQ4,en_US,pd.html?start=3&cgid=mens-tops&prefn1=size&prefv1=XL

DarthJay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DarthJay

Cheapest I find this anywhere else is $40. Good deal...

-----------------------------------------
(to change to a non-Woot avatar - go to https://account.woot.com and click on the "add connection" link in the top right corner of the connections box. Once you've linked to the other accounts, you can use that avatar)

the18thtee84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages the18thtee84

Anyone know how warm these are? Cant seem to find the temperature rating anywhere? Seems like a really good deal but I would love to know how they feel.

Codez64

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Codez64

It zips all the way up and has a flap that covers the zipper. Perfect for motorcycle riding. In for two colors!

dalematthew

quality posts: 24 Private Messages dalematthew

Looks like a good deal to me also. And should be more than enough for CA. In for the grey and black.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Is the jacket material reflective, or non-reflective?

that was fun while it lasted!

erraticbullet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages erraticbullet

My instincts told me to pass on the black friday deals for jackets that I found (good thing too because this smokes them). This will be great for layering. In for one!

hfa175

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hfa175

shouldn't existence outperform non-existence by infinity percent??? what type of second rate existence is woot pedalling now, damn amazon!

peace168

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peace168

This is a bargain!
Got 3 grab bag shirts and now a nice jacket to go along with it.

jnail

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jnail

With free shipping and a 5.00 off code, 14.99. Pretty good deal!

bigbasscase

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bigbasscase

It's thin enough to layer without getting too bulky, and at a great price point. In for one.

readymade

quality posts: 19 Private Messages readymade

At that price, you'll be "In Like Flint" and looking your James Colburn best!

I got something better than luck.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kelseyb90 wrote:Just tried it.. code doesn't work. =-(

It's like a code sent to deals.woot community members that participate on that site.

We assign coupons to account names so they won't work for everyone.

Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

readymade

jsp wrote:OK - those who like me are needing a sizing chart - one can be found via a link on the page here:

http://www.fila.com/M-BONDED-JACKET/LM123AQ4,en_US,pd.html?start=3&cgid=mens-tops&prefn1=size&prefv1=XL

The actual FILA site is selling these for $100? Yowsa.

jnail

gisborne wrote:Code? What code? There are Woot codes?

I bought 3 sets of supposed xbox head phones a few months back. The deal didn't work out too well and the woot staff more than made up for the mistake by giving me a nifty code :D

You can also earn/get a code from the fabulous jumbowoot if you participate at deals.woot.com.

jnail

yuusou wrote:How did you get free shipping?

I bought the energy shots and unlocked free shipping for the day. Cheap wench that I am, I'm going to search for something else to buy :p

gertiestn

quality posts: 57 Private Messages gertiestn

Help me here, please, my Woot pals. Fila is a decent brand, yes? I don't know a thing about this sort of stuff, but I'm thinking about buying one of these for a brother who is 50-something. I think he'd like this & it looks good, but I'd like an "AMEN" or two before I hit that big button. Thanks.

Tankerbay

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Tankerbay

One for me, and a $20 jacket for my growing kids? YES!

shafferbrandon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shafferbrandon

For the unwashed, what is a "bonded" hem and cuff? And, why is it advantageous?

Whodat4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Whodat4
shafferbrandon wrote:For the unwashed, what is a "bonded" hem and cuff? And, why is it advantageous?

I was just going to ask this myself, didnt see an explanation on line anywhere on a brief search.

readymade

shafferbrandon wrote:For the unwashed, what is a "bonded" hem and cuff? And, why is it advantageous?

I think it means that if the hem/cuff (they work as a team) reaches in an steals stuff out of the pocket FILA will replace the stolen items. You have to be careful with these foreign coats.

skywalker153

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skywalker153

Do these jackets run larger or smaller? And how much of a difference is there in torso length between S and M?

OdieTRP

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OdieTRP

"Threw on my Fila underwear and my Fila hat.
Then I ran downstairs and kicked the Fila cat."
- Will Smith

Hope this helps!

gertiestn wrote:Help me here, please, my Woot pals. Fila is a decent brand, yes? I don't know a thing about this sort of stuff, but I'm thinking about buying one of these for a brother who is 50-something. I think he'd like this & it looks good, but I'd like an "AMEN" or two before I hit that big button. Thanks.

Goony Goo Goo

llbook16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llbook16

are the jackets for men or women? sizes would mean more with that info

cymbalmonkey

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cymbalmonkey

What's with the random Great Leader references?

Alexander the Great Lining?

Napoleon zip chest pocket?

Oh, I get it. It's a joke.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

mdnorman

quality posts: 52 Private Messages mdnorman

It's not "advantageous." This is just a "disclosure" so you won't be disappointed when you discover that the hems and cuffs are formed by folding the material and gluing it together, instead of sewing the material.

rkapur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rkapur

Question: How do i buy three different color/sizes? It allows me to add just one, or 3 of the same size/color.

Any suggestions?

What i want is...1 Red XL, 1 Grey XL, and 1 Red M or L. How do i go about doing that?

NedDawg

quality posts: 34 Private Messages NedDawg

Judging from the close-up photos, these jackets look very similar to one I bought at REI a couple years ago. I think "bonded" means the two layers (outside and inside) are bonded together (by heat treatment?); so, as some have mentioned, this a light jacket good for layering. The issue I have with my REI version is that the fleecy inside layer is clingy, and a long sleeve shirt rides up my arm when I put the jacket on. BTW, I paid $50 on sale.

billyverde

quality posts: 3 Private Messages billyverde
rkapur wrote:Question: How do i buy three different color/sizes? It allows me to add just one, or 3 of the same size/color.

Any suggestions?

What i want is...1 Red XL, 1 Grey XL, and 1 Red M or L. How do i go about doing that?

Select 3, and three dialogs will pop up allowing you to choose size/color for each. At least it worked that way for me.

rkapur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rkapur
billyverde wrote:Select 3, and three dialogs will pop up allowing you to choose size/color for each. At least it worked that way for me.

Many thanks Billy

robio

quality posts: 42 Private Messages robio

100% poly = 100% sweaty

(at least for this wooter)

taochaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taochaos

Hemmed seams are lighter, don't chafe and are waterproof. Pretty standard for more high tech active gear and hiking clothing.

faaaaq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faaaaq

i wish it were the ASCEND I like that one better. Zipper pockets and a shoulder/arm pocket as well... This still seems nice, I think I'll buy it.

klarno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klarno
cymbalmonkey wrote:What's with the random Great Leader references?

Alexander the Great Lining?

Napoleon zip chest pocket?

Oh, I get it. It's a joke.

From a quick googling for "napoleon pocket": http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_it_called_a_napoleon_pocket

Whenever I wear a jacket with one, I get this inescapable urge to conquer the world. Is this normal?

faaaaq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faaaaq

Also, here is a problem... I want a RED one, but the "RED" one offered here seems more maroon...whereas the actual red one is blazing red (as I want). So, is the item offered here the ACTUAL red one (as seen here http://l3.zassets.com/images/z/2/0/5/1/8/3/2051833-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg ) or is it the darker, more maroon, color in the woot pictures?

EDIT. did more googling, and the image for the "JESTER RED" on FILA's site is the same as the WOOT image for the red...but other places show the JESTER RED as the red in the image I linked to above... Now I am confused.

EDIT AGAIN. Decided to jump on a RED one and take a chance. When the purchase page came up, it had yet another image of the jacket shown nowhere else, showing the red as a nice bright blazing red. Why can't all the images be accurate? lol

iguana71

quality posts: 4 Private Messages iguana71
jnail wrote:With free shipping and a 5.00 off code, 14.99. Pretty good deal!

I have a $5 off code but how did you get free shipping too?

t7money7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages t7money7

I accidentally bought the wrong one now how do I cancel it?

mois

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mois
iguana71 wrote:I have a $5 off code but how did you get free shipping too?

He bought the Sqwincher Steady Shot Energy Drink 12pk on another Woot site.
You got free shipping if you already bought something today good until midnight.