kevinhecker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevinhecker

oh woot, why do you discriminate against leftys? i propose a lefty! woot.

questphil

quality posts: 1 Private Messages questphil

Good pricing..just googled it and they range between 249-399 for the same set elsewhere.

StanleyS

quality posts: 4 Private Messages StanleyS
bobmarkham wrote:"mofo"?? You use that term on this site?

I was hoping there was another meaning, but apparently not.
Bunch of hipsters trying to be "hip" and failing.

vogtjj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vogtjj

Are the women's sets gone?

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude
kevinhecker wrote:oh woot, why do you discriminate against leftys? i propose a lefty! woot.

kellymcd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellymcd

Bought this set on Black Friday from D.Sporting Goods Store for $325, as of today they still hadn't shipped. Cancelled and ordered from here, even with 1 day shipping come out $120 cheaper... what a bargain!

CAisBurning

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CAisBurning
bobmarkham wrote:"mofo"?? You use that term on this site? what is it with you people? Are you aware that its short for motherf*cker?
No more purchases for me...
disgusting!

Take your moral outrage over to Newegg. We don't want it here.

keger24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keger24

gee they make left handed clubs also

ntimad8ion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ntimad8ion

I would not buy wilson prostaff clubs. I had a set about 10 years ago and they were absolutely terrible. First time i went to the driving range, 2 club heads flew off.

j647

quality posts: 1 Private Messages j647
berrybuzz wrote:Why you hate lefties Woot?

I've been really wanting to get into golf but lefty clubs never seem to be on sale/cheap enough to risk. Golf is expensive

your local craigslist lives to serve..

tcosupreme

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tcosupreme

Ornaments Make Festive Garland they said mofo. who cares?!? BUT, they used the word SHAFT. hehe...

tcosupreme

j647 wrote:your local craigslist lives to serve..

ummm... no it doesn't. doesn't exist...

tcosupreme

+1 for people that swing the other way. I mean, on the other side. Not for the other team. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that. I mean, LEFTIES!

rickeysue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickeysue

We lefties always get shafted (pun intended.)

jeffwtux

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jeffwtux

I desperately needed a new set of clubs. My current set is probably 10 years old and was garbage then. This was a no-brainer for me. 2nd woot, and 2nd in 1 week. I'm really feel guilty for being right-handed today. Sorry lefties, maybe you should hire Phil Mickleson(who isn't even a natural lefty) as a lobbiest to demand Woot give you your fair share.

CallMeAl82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CallMeAl82
vogtjj wrote:Are the women's sets gone?

&*@#(^) yes

wootjersey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootjersey

bought these on Black Friday too ... kinda stinks... although i did use them today and they played very nice happy i made the purchase... just wished i waited 11 days lol

BillThePoet

quality posts: 9 Private Messages BillThePoet

Warning: Mine arrived today in the Wilson box, which is fine. But make arrangements or be prepared to intercept the delivery if this is a gift.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

BillThePoet wrote:Warning: Mine arrived today in the Wilson box, which is fine. But make arrangements or be prepared to intercept the delivery if this is a gift.

Ooo thanks for warning the others. very conscientious!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

eeblanco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eeblanco
BillThePoet wrote:Warning: Mine arrived today in the Wilson box, which is fine. But make arrangements or be prepared to intercept the delivery if this is a gift.

just wondering, when your set arrived did the box happen to be open from either end? my set arrived and the contents looked fine but the tape that sealed the box was cut on both ends and the ends were open, anything like that?