subter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages subter
garylehr wrote:So the medium, which would fit me, is not available, and the L/XL, which apparently fits both someone who's 5'7" and 260 pounds and someone else who's 6'5" and 155, still can be had...

L/XL fits me fine at 5'11" and 194 lbs. I wear it over normal shirt and thin flannel pants. As thin as it is it's too warm at times. Material is very cheap, cuff ripped on leg and zipper came away from material but well worth it for the price. Very fun over Christmas/New Years Pajama party.

breakmedown

quality posts: 1 Private Messages breakmedown
rickbaron wrote:Do these come in the retail box?

When I purchased one from Woot before it did not. Just a plastic package.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 99 Private Messages radi0j0hn

No. But can be stuffed in a Happy Meal box.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 99 Private Messages radi0j0hn
bbulrich wrote:I also am from MN and found these awesome for chilling on the couch helps take the chill off . I also agree not something you'd wear in public but behind closed doors its my new favorite piece of clothing. <3 you woot !

It's already minus 2 in SE MN and getting down to 15 below. Guess what I'm puttin' on!!!

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

markriddle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages markriddle

I am both happy and embarrassed to say "I love my Forever Lazy."

When I wear it I just think of myself as the 5th Teletubby...DohDoh

SinnFein

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SinnFein

Bought 3 last time. We really like them. Great for the chilly winter nights, even here in FL.

In for 10 this time. A few times we've wanted to wear them only to discover they were in the "dirty clothes" zone in the laundry room... So now we'll have plenty of extras and even some for guests.

JoyohJoy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JoyohJoy

Fabric care says "cool iron if needed." LOL Worried about a wrinkled Forever Lazy?

jbhvbc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbhvbc

Bought one for me and one for my wife. I hope they get here by Valentines Day. A little Alaskan lingerie.

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

Another mid-day woot! main item change. So hard to keep up with everything anymore.

cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo

I didn't notice anyone mention this before. When I bought Forever Lazys the first time, they were all for Christmas gifts except one I got for myself. I liked it, so I grabbed some for myself when they were offered again cheaper.

I noticed that the newer ones are a noticeably darker shade of blue than that first one, and is quite noticeably smaller than the first one. (Even though they are the same size, L/XL)

The first one is a huge roomy blob that's almost impossible to walk in without holding the middle up with my hands, whereas the newer ones fit me almost like normal clothes.

So, when asking about sizes, I guess they may vary wildly.

So now I have two vastly different FLs. The first one is nicer to sleep in, since it's so roomy I don't wake up to the sound of popping stitches because I moved around at night and pulled it out of place. On the other hand, if I'm awake and want to be able to get up and walk anywhere, the second batch is the obvious choice.

I wonder which one these will be.

giantmarmot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages giantmarmot

Which one is TT?

donslin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages donslin

I ordered 6 the last time for Christmas 2013 gifts so I haven't even opened the box---just put it in the spare room closet. Weather here has been mostly pretty mild. I keep the thermostat at 68 and am comfortable durin g the day and in the evening when I'm ready to settle down to tv or a book for the evening, I use my last year's Woot Snuggie(that I absolutely LOVE!)

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

giantmarmot wrote:Which one is TT?

hahah I don't think she's in the photo

inismor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inismor

Once an epic fail, always an epic fail.

tkrueger15

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tkrueger15

No retail box I bought some the last time they were up. They came in plastic bags.

idlh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages idlh

Bought this to embarrass my children, was worth the money just to watch them freak out.

yotko

quality posts: 4 Private Messages yotko

Heh! I just bought 10!!!!! These will make AMAZING "White Elephant" gifts for Christmas.....Oh who am I kidding! They'll make awesome gifts for ANY occasion!
I can feel my husband silently judging me from the other side of the couch!

jpw5904

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jpw5904

I bought ten last time, took one each for my wife and myself, and gave the other 8 to friends and family.

This is excellent boatwear! No I'm not kidding. For trips on the water when it is a bit chilly, these are pure gold. Consider the options for defecating in maritime situations and both the front and back zippers make perfect sense. I'll draw a diagram if I must.

robinlyn52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robinlyn52

Its January and i'm done Christmas shopping for the year!

cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo
giantmarmot wrote:Which one is TT?

If memory serves, it was stated back on the first sale that those staff were from the shipping department, therefore no TT.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cappo wrote:If memory serves, it was stated back on the first sale that those staff were from the shipping department, therefore no TT.

Actually, this is a photo of mostly buyers.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

SinnFein

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SinnFein

Mine came today. Strangely, they shipped 8 in one box in 2 in another.

If they had simply skipped the plastic air-filled packing material, all 10 of them would have fit in the one box.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

SinnFein wrote:Mine came today. Strangely, they shipped 8 in one box in 2 in another.

If they had simply skipped the plastic air-filled packing material, all 10 of them would have fit in the one box.

that's....uh. well, hey, now you've got TWO boxes!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

sweetseeker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetseeker

Two of my Forever Lazy's didn't come with socks. Is there any way I can get a couple pairs?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

sweetseeker wrote:Two of my Forever Lazy's didn't come with socks. Is there any way I can get a couple pairs?

I'm sure if you write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com they'll help you out.

Just remember to include your username and order number so they can help you in a timely manner.

mdgray09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdgray09

Just got it in the mail today. By far the most comfortable thing I have ever owned in my life.

amerifolklegend

quality posts: 5 Private Messages amerifolklegend

I would just like you all to know that, as the world's greatest bargain shopper, I saved like $120 off of retail on the ten sexy adult onsies I now have in my possession.

And boy howdy are they ever statictacular!

stacyhamlin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stacyhamlin

It's so comfy! My husband thinks I should pack it when I travel for use as a "Sexual Assault Prevention Suit". Obviously he's not too turned on by the massive blue warmth.

csparkle33

quality posts: 1 Private Messages csparkle33

I need more of these. It is just that simple.

Chillax. Eat some fruit. Take a dump. You'll feel better. I promise.

HomerGator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HomerGator

Sadly, I just got mine and the answer is no. I planned on giving them as gifts, but they are in a clear plastic sealed bag, no box. I guess I can put them in a box, but not what I was expecting for gift giving.