yos9694

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yos9694

Got mine.

So I tried all the different picture settings referred to in this thread and in the link, but my picture is BLACK & WHITE and grainy. Is that an indication that I didn't get the settings right yet, or does it indicate that I got a defective refurb?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

yos9694 wrote:Got mine.

So I tried all the different picture settings referred to in this thread and in the link, but my picture is BLACK & WHITE and grainy. Is that an indication that I didn't get the settings right yet, or does it indicate that I got a defective refurb?

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your purchase.

We recommend that you contact Vizio Customer Support if you continue to encounter problems with the TV. They should be able to help you resolve the issue.

If you're unable to find a resolution (I swear, not a TV pun) then please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

wormsdriver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wormsdriver
yos9694 wrote:Got mine.

I've also been trying everything to get this TV to look right, but no matter what I do, the colors are just off!

pryorjohn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pryorjohn

I've been happy with the color settings, but the only downer for me was that they shipped the wrong power cable. Fortunately, I had one that fit the TV. Also the remote was DOA. Guess I need to contact VIZIO.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pryorjohn wrote:I've been happy with the color settings, but the only downer for me was that they shipped the wrong power cable. Fortunately, I had one that fit the TV. Also the remote was DOA. Guess I need to contact VIZIO.

This came with a Woot warranty so contact support@woot.com and they'll help you out.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tdrewmitchell

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tdrewmitchell
ThunderThighs wrote:This came with a Woot warranty so contact support@woot.com and they'll help you out.

TV has been on my wall for 362 days. And just quit working!