12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3191 Private Messages lichme

Lots of discussion on the Previous Sale

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

tmorris9

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tmorris9

I have one. It's pretty good. Works like it says. I have a bad back and it helps a bit to alleviate pain when it's really bad.

Xusachi

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Xusachi

This link may be on the other discussion, but...

Amazon - $32.69, 4/5 Stars

DanGrossman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DanGrossman

These things can "massage" more than just your back, if you know what I mean...

RedDogRER

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RedDogRER

I got these a ways ago from another Woot sale. I definitely recommend! Absolutely awesome product. It has kept me from wanting to remove body parts many times. Definitely recommend for anyone with a dodgy back, neck, shoulders, or any other misc. sore body parts.

The black square is finally mine!! BWAHAHA!! Now to go play with all my stuff.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I've had one for about a year, I guess. I have scoliosis which gives me lower back pain pretty often. This thinks helps the muscles relax and helps alleviate the pain.

Wouldn't be without one now.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Chandin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Chandin
DanGrossman wrote:These things can "massage" more than just your back, if you know what I mean...

Wolowitz?

theend404

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theend404

Purchased one last time this was offered on woot, or one of the last times if I missed another offering. I'd overall recommend...Count on tossing out the stock batts out of the box and then quickly getting more pads, which are actually offered in bulk for a reasonable amount. Everyone has different tolerances when it comes to this stuff but I wish it went up to 11 if you know what I mean. I don't even bother going less than full steam. Nonetheless for the offered price, have at.

mnbigguy

quality posts: 13 Private Messages mnbigguy

Wooted one of these a while ago. Works great for muscle/tissue stuff, not as good for tendons. Make sure to buy extra pads (Amazon has them)

acanarelli

quality posts: 270 Private Messages acanarelli

If you have never discovered the virtues of a TENS UNIT (that's what this is), then you are in for a surprise and a treat. If you suffer from lower back pain or pain anyplace on your body (except your head) this unit will give you relief. I discovered it years ago when I broke my foot requiring me to be in a cast for 8 weeks. When the cast came off, I simply couldn't walk and had to sign up for physical therapy. They use TENS units extensively there...and they work.

I now own two of them, one of which I purchased here on Woot last year. I've never seen them at such a low price point, so you can't go wrong with the price.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Pretty good reviews (4.4 out of 5.0) over at the O

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jiggersgreen

I've had mine since they
first showed up on Woot. Works pretty well and seems to be a quaity product. However, my back pain never seemed to respond much to this type of therapy. Your mileage may vary.

acanarelli

quality posts: 270 Private Messages acanarelli

A TIP: If you should order one of these units (and I think you should) you should be a little careful about ordering contact pads, which you will need. This unit comes with only 4 contact pads and they will need to be replaced in about 3 weeks, depending on how frequently you use them. It is not necessary to order them from the manufacturer or supplyer of this unit, as they are all the same. The only difference may be the price. The last time I ordered pads I paid less than $30 for more than a years supply. Just go on line and search for TENS unit supplies.

chipgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages chipgreen

I'm using this right now, what are the odds? Got it from the mothership as a Lightning Deal for $24.99 less than 2 weeks ago. Free shipping so basically the same deal woot is offering on it today.

It definitely provides some relief for my back and shoulder pain but it seems prone to sporadic power surges and has also shocked me a few times when trying to adjust the pads.

If I had it to do over, I would probably spend more money and get a more reliable TENS unit but this is fine for $25 shipped.

kuma99

quality posts: 9 Private Messages kuma99

I bought one of these a few months ago and am using it now as I typ ZZZZzt#$##$xzzzt

alanhwoot

quality posts: 40 Private Messages alanhwoot

I got this back in 2012. It does work really well. You can get some cheap replacement electrodes on Amazon. I've been using these.

onl331

quality posts: 0 Private Messages onl331

First woot in about 2 years! I'm hoping it helps Dad's back pain!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kuma99 wrote:I bought one of these a few months ago and am using it now as I typ ZZZZzt#$##$xzzzt

Har-dee-har-har

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pvtrounstine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pvtrounstine

It may not be magic, but it has helped with pain not well managed with NSAIDS. I have found it worthwhile for my shoulder from computer over-use injuries. The pads have lasted longer on clean dry skin.

linze143

quality posts: 1 Private Messages linze143

I bought this last year and it actually does work! I have horrible neck and shoulder stiffness and pain and it does a great job at easing the tension and pain. I use it often and only just recently had to change the batteries that came with it.

drm90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drm90

I tried to buy this from woot but kept getting a "denied" message so I coughed up the extra $8 and bought it off amazon.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Even though I'm almost broke, I got one of these. I've been meaning to pick one up for my knees and shoulders!

Okay guys, admit it, this is why y'all are buying this thing.

that was fun while it lasted!

TheTimmy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheTimmy
bpr2 wrote:Even though I'm almost broke, I got one of these. I've been meaning to pick one up for my knees and shoulders!

I too would like one, for my head, shoulders, knees and toes.

Knees and toes!

larrygarf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larrygarf
DanGrossman wrote:These things can "massage" more than just your back, if you know what I mean...

No, what do you mean?

spizmar

quality posts: 11 Private Messages spizmar
larrygarf wrote:No, what do you mean?

Oh lord. You went there.

spizmar

quality posts: 11 Private Messages spizmar

We got three of these about a year ago, gave one to the inlaws. They are nice, except the pads wear out.

mdyoung216

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mdyoung216

If you have a bad back this is what you want Zynex Tru Wave Tens Unit. Try to find one on Craigslist. I bought mine on Ebay, but they stopped letting people sell them because they claimed it's a medical device. Otherwise you can only buy straight from the company, or have you insurance pay for it if your doctor says you need it. Someone said they wished the one Woot has went to 11, the Zynex unit moves body part on their own if you turn it high enough.

mightydeku

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mightydeku

It gives you controlled electrical shocks. Unless that's your thing, yes.

georgeou

quality posts: 1 Private Messages georgeou

I read that some people are complaining about the power level if they're used to a stronger device like the TENs which uses a 9V battery instead of a 6V (4xAAA).

I wonder if putting in a stronger lithium battery helps with slightly higher voltage boost all of the shock levels.

wishkonsinin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wishkonsinin

The one big drawback I see is I had one from my doctor and you have to get new "sticky" pads from the medical suppliers all the time. What do they do in this instance?

sf6864

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sf6864

I got this as the Amazon lightning deal a short while ago. My unit had a defective right channel that would cut out if you moved the dial above 7, so I sent it back. It worked, but wasn't very strong. I ended up getting a TENS 7000 unit which is much more powerful than the Prospera; on par with the type of unit my chiropractor uses. It works remarkably well. It's more expensive, but not by much. The Prospera unit is OK if you get a decent one and don't need serious power.

ottoong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ottoong

In for 1, pleasure for my gf XD!

dewahba

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dewahba

this was on woot a while back. I cant say enough good things about thus unit. It irks and it works we'll. not only that i had a problem with the plug , mailed it to the people on the box. thee distributors, they replace the unit no issues at all since. GAGIN, EXCELLENT FOR MODERATE PAIN RELIEF . I have 2 broken feet and thats why i tried this.buying another one as a gift

tnrobert43

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tnrobert43

As badly as my lower back was hurting this morning when I got up...to find this deal on Woot...I'm not going to say I believe in conspiracy theories, but I think I'm going to have to work one up.

In for one.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
ThunderThighs wrote:Har-dee-har-har

I went to high school with him,he was an exchange student,nice kid.

wkhill

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wkhill
gusvonpooch wrote:I went to high school with him,he was an exchange student,nice kid.

Didn't he always hang out with Lippy the Lion?

ParadiseDave

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ParadiseDave
georgeou wrote:I wonder if putting in a stronger lithium battery helps with slightly higher voltage boost all of the shock levels.

Nope. All you will get is longer battery life. All AAA batteries put out the same voltage.

CatCK

quality posts: 52 Private Messages CatCK

I bought one of these earlier too. This works well, I do recommend it.

I have chronic bursitis in my hip and I asked my PT how to place the pads. She said that when you have a unit with 4 leads (like this one), make sure that you "x" over the point of pain.

I'm temped to buy another one of these to have on hand if the first one breaks down. Can't beat the price

Tellerj33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tellerj33

Where did you buy your pads?