Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422
TomNibs wrote:Since when are "Sleek and portable,
Easy to use" considered specs and resolution and lumens are not?!

LOL! Very observant. That is a very good question. Maximum resolution (640x480 yuk) is missing as well. I could only imagine how bad the 640 x 480 4x3 video would look viewing a 50" projection.

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

fredsang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fredsang

How do I know if my phone is a 4 or 4s?

althegreat59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages althegreat59
fredsang wrote:How do I know if my phone is a 4 or 4s?

Ask Siri.

zorro869

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zorro869
Ringo4422 wrote:Without sounding overly smug, I hope your classroon is very small, can be darkened as much as a movie theatre and the students can be quiet enough to hear the sound coming from your i-Phone speakers. Also, there's a device for the Android called a HDMI cable. Just plug that into the classroom TV or overhead projector. Just sayin'...

This^

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 93 Private Messages radi0j0hn
mmuyskens wrote:O M G how sweet, I can't wait to get it home and... wait... who the hell has a 4 still?

Tracfone. Darn Hipster!

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

mono

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mono

doesnt work with cricket version of iphone 4s..

SUCK..

cfburne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfburne

"This Accessory is Not Supported by iPhone" is all I get when plugging the 3M Projector Sleeve for iPhone 4/4S into my iPhone 4S (model A1387, running latest OS, 6.1.3). After troubleshooting the unit on and off the phone with 3M's customer support, I paid to have the unit sent back to 3M. I received a new unit yesterday and am getting the exact same dysfunctional results: a blue projected screen and the "not supported" message. I have no reason to believe my iPhone is defective, as it works perfectly with everything else. Nonetheless, that was 3M's customer support explanation: "Something must be wrong with your phone's connector." But again, everything else works just fine. The iPhone has never been dropped nor wet and is 100% functional. An $89 paperweight.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

cfburne wrote:"This Accessory is Not Supported by iPhone" is all I get when plugging the 3M Projector Sleeve for iPhone 4/4S into my iPhone 4S (model A1387, running latest OS, 6.1.3). After troubleshooting the unit on and off the phone with 3M's customer support, I paid to have the unit sent back to 3M. I received a new unit yesterday and am getting the exact same dysfunctional results: a blue projected screen and the "not supported" message. I have no reason to believe my iPhone is defective, as it works perfectly with everything else. Nonetheless, that was 3M's customer support explanation: "Something must be wrong with your phone's connector." But again, everything else works just fine. The iPhone has never been dropped nor wet and is 100% functional. An $89 paperweight.

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your purchase.
I recommend that email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'd be more than happy to hear you out and provide you with assistance in resolving the issue.