timsebring

quality posts: 1 Private Messages timsebring

The title says 12 AA and 8 AAA batteries. The package arrived today with 4 AA and 8 AAA, so I'm missing 8 AA batteries. By chance are these coming in a separate shipment? Honestly this is the first issue I've had with a Woot shipment, so I'm not even sure how to proceed now.

justin353715

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justin353715
timsebring wrote:The title says 12 AA and 8 AAA batteries. The package arrived today with 4 AA and 8 AAA, so I'm missing 8 AA batteries. By chance are these coming in a separate shipment? Honestly this is the first issue I've had with a Woot shipment, so I'm not even sure how to proceed now.

I received a delivery for this order today and it only contained two AA 8-packs.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

justin353715 wrote:I received a delivery for this order today and it only contained two AA 8-packs.

per the post yesterday:

Hey guys! Woot CS here, poking my head out.

So, we started getting a few emails trickling in from you guys, who seem to be short a few AA batteries, depending on how many you ordered. You're not alone!

It looks like one of the packs (again, per units ordered) of the AA batteries is being shipped separately from the rest of the set (don't ask, haha). The rest of the batteries should arrive a few days at most after the initial set, but if you're still worried about it, email us at support@woot.com, and we'll provide the tracking information for the second shipment if it's available -- sometimes it takes a bit for something to show up with SmartPost packages.

nectro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nectro

Received a second box in the mail today with the remainder of my order (8x AA batteries). Thanks Woot!

moldavia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moldavia
blortie wrote:Hey guys! Woot CS here, poking my head out.

So, we started getting a few emails trickling in from you guys, who seem to be short a few AA batteries, depending on how many you ordered. You're not alone!

It looks like one of the packs (again, per units ordered) of the AA batteries is being shipped separately from the rest of the set (don't ask, haha). The rest of the batteries should arrive a few days at most after the initial set, but if you're still worried about it, email us at support@woot.com, and we'll provide the tracking information for the second shipment if it's available -- sometimes it takes a bit for something to show up with SmartPost packages.

EDIT: BEAT ME TO IT, PEMBER!

Well, good to know. I was a little Where's Ted Healy? for a second there.

justin353715

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justin353715
ROGETRAY wrote:per the post yesterday:

Hey guys! Woot CS here, poking my head out.

Sorry, I was impatient. A second box arrived today with the chargers and AAAs. Woot!