Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

LOhateVE

quality posts: 5 Private Messages LOhateVE

Day Glow Colors are back! ...or not.

lichme

quality posts: 2950 Private Messages lichme

Here are some reviews. I find these make great work shirts. They are comfortable to wear.

richieu11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages richieu11

In for 2. These are like $40 each anywhere else. Summer's here, who doesnt need an extra cool collared shirt to use. Grassy ass woot!

kimvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimvy

Is there a sizing chart? Or did I miss it?

Thanks!

blckshirt98

quality posts: 7 Private Messages blckshirt98

These colors make my eyes bleed!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kimvy wrote:Is there a sizing chart? Or did I miss it?

Thanks!

Found this one from the main site:

kimvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimvy
ROGETRAY wrote:Found this one from the main site:

Thank you!

vicemagnet

quality posts: 5 Private Messages vicemagnet

Apparently black, gray and white took a vacation.

hotrod4x5

quality posts: 4 Private Messages hotrod4x5

They have very similar shirts at Costco for only 14.99. This isn't that great of a deal. Sorry Woot.

Scooley01

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Scooley01

$50 over at Amazon...definitely a good price here.

And while they may have dry-fit polos at Costco, they probably aren't Adidas.

http://www.amazon.com/Adidas-Climalite-Two-Color-Stripe-University/dp/B007LOSYXS/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1370239381&sr=8-5&keywords=adidas+climalite+polo+shirt

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

Exactly what is in these shirts that they cannot be shipped to Hawaii?? Could it be snakes???

SinnFein

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SinnFein

In for 3... My wife complains because I wear t-shirts almost all of the time. I work in IT (from home much of the time). I do have some company logo polo shirts for work. But I only have a few and am not really obligated to wear them on jobsites (I only do so if I might run into a bigwig).

geoffreysteinman

quality posts: 7 Private Messages geoffreysteinman
lstaff wrote:Exactly what is in these shirts that they cannot be shipped to Hawaii?? Could it be snakes???

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERLOVING SNAKES IN THESE FUNKY COLORED POLOS!

BigTopGt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BigTopGt

I don't know if it's because I'm viewing through a mobile device or what, but I can't tell which colors are for which shirts.

Why can't we simply say red, maroon, orange, blue, aqua, etc?

I want the orange shirt, but have no idea which shirt to order.

What the hell color is "Amazon". SMH

bradcarlson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradcarlson

Agreed, but it looks like the list if colors aligns with the order in which they scroll. Still not ideal, but better than guessing.

BigTopGt wrote:I don't know if it's because I'm viewing through a mobile device or what, but I can't tell which colors are for which shirts.

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman

Ah woot -- you've gone from a "deal a day" to "sixty or more deals on a day, or maybe longer, depending..."

I miss the old woot. I will be missing the new woot.

Goodbye.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
blckshirt98 wrote:These colors make my eyes bleed!

Not my favorite colors either. TJ Maxx had them in solid, nice colors for $14.99, no clothing tax in my state /grin. I don't like stripes either so I wouldn't have bought these. I bought 5 others including white and black making it 7. I'm a L to XL, took a Large in them. They had a ton of colors and sizes but they'll go fast. YMMV. I just left my son $100 to go buy his Mediums today before they sell out. These are a decent deal too, just not my favorite colors or stripes.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

pacificakat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pacificakat

Steve Carrell's character from The 40 Year Old Virgin called. He wants his shirts back.

unavaca

quality posts: 6 Private Messages unavaca

Looked like a food deal until I saw the colors. It's a shame there are no work appropriate colors.

chrisautrey

quality posts: 8 Private Messages chrisautrey
BigTopGt wrote:I don't know if it's because I'm viewing through a mobile device or what, but I can't tell which colors are for which shirts.

It appears that the ones labeled amazon are the ones with the stripes, while the others are the solids.

haku

quality posts: 1 Private Messages haku
BigTopGt wrote:I want the orange shirt, but have no idea which shirt to order.

amazon is not a color but an online store that sells books.

the orange shirt is Striped, Lobster - White

Evolution2001

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Evolution2001
Scooley01 wrote:$50 over at Amazon...definitely a good price here.

I'm curious...(and just waking up)... The shirts are 100% polyester. That being the case, does it matter much if it says Adidas or Kirkland or Jambowazi? Are the seams triple-stitched or something on the Adidas to make it a more durable shirt or is it simply brand marketing that you're paying for?

namzaps

quality posts: 6 Private Messages namzaps

I'm just having fun playing make-pretend! In for 3, so I can someday be an Amazon Marine Lobster.

-JCH

Hovencloof

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Hovencloof

NO POCKETS!

I have a dozen shirts that women have give me that I never wear. They have no pockets.

Go to any thrift store: 98% of the polo shirts like this will have NO POCKETS. Why? Because men WEAR the ones with pockets and give the rest to thrift shops.

Who cares whether it has Adidas' name on it. It could have a dozen Adidas logos and three Nike swooshes and a man who needs a pocket will never wear it!

Best to have a pocket and not need it, than need a pocket and not have it.

gwbaker

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gwbaker

I am getting old...

Woot made me feel young with really neat stuff to buy and learn about...

Now this, I am REALLY feeling old now!

Woot Woot Woo (could not finish, need my Geritol).

Old Chinese Guy Say: Man who stand on toilet, high on pot.

mncowboy96

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mncowboy96
Scooley01 wrote:$50 over at Amazon...definitely a good price here.

I just bought 2 Adidas shirts for 16 bucks the other day at a sports box store I typically find great deals on these come August at golf stores as they clear the shelf space for winter.

nebugeater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nebugeater

No Pockets here or in the thrift stores becuase they do not sell. No one wears a Polo with a POCKET!!!

Hovencloof wrote:NO POCKETS!

I have a dozen shirts that women have give me that I never wear. They have no pockets.

Go to any thrift store: 98% of the polo shirts like this will have NO POCKETS. Why? Because men WEAR the ones with pockets and give the rest to thrift shops.

Who cares whether it has Adidas' name on it. It could have a dozen Adidas logos and three Nike swooshes and a man who needs a pocket will never wear it!

gak0090

quality posts: 78 Private Messages gak0090

Did Adidas sponsor the gay pride parade this year?

parker1961

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parker1961

Would like to know where they were made. Have had very poor luck with clothing from CHINA.

ThorsHammer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ThorsHammer

I will NEVER buy another shirt without a breast pocket. Think about it. Cell phone, pen a receipt, and a myriad of other things.

acallan1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acallan1

here's a link to Amazon for the Striped options: http://www.amazon.com/Adidas-Climalite-Two-Color-Stripe-Amazon/dp/B006OAHSUK

Both Amazon products have at least 1 review saying they run 0.5-1 size bigger so since I'm a L in some polos & M in others I'll try my luck w/ the smaller size...

lichme wrote:Here are some reviews. I find these make great work shirts. They are comfortable to wear.

rgarnier

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rgarnier

Sorry- but I think most guys don't want pockets on their polos. Just had that discussion the other day when I bit the bullet and bought two with pockets because of an outstanding price. Already doubting my purchase.

Hovencloof wrote:NO POCKETS!

tseiter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tseiter

Amazon is the darker green. If you get to a desktop or laptop, you can hover over the small thumbnail of each shirt and it tells the color name. Hope that helps.

garzman80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garzman80
ThorsHammer wrote:I will NEVER buy another shirt without a breast pocket. Think about it. Cell phone, pen a receipt, and a myriad of other things.

Maybe if I need to wear a shirt w/o pants I guess, but I think there is something in my company policy that would frown upon that. I have some shirts with a pocket and those pockets have had zero items in them.

SneezyKevinA

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SneezyKevinA

Shouldn't these be on shirt.woot or sport.woot?

pzaman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pzaman

Sams club sells Calaway shirts that look identical for $19.00...No shipping.

alanhoyle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages alanhoyle

Is there a picture of the back of the shirts? Is the mesh a second layer of fabric or part of the construction? I've seen shirts where the mesh is part of the outside and that makes the wearer look like a shorn stegosaurus to me.

Is there a notch along the waistline hem?

leon3357

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leon3357

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/adidas-performance-basic-climacool-mens-polo.html#

$14.99
http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/adidas-climalite-mens-athletic-polo-adida14.html

$19.99